• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut

vidyaji

I agree with the line of thought that Shanka has given...following points are very vital
1. Showing the feelings and thoughts of LUST and ADULTERY in the mind of Madhu....while doing it in the marital bed with the little one lying next to her either crying for milk or playing ....both LUST and motherhood comes in her mind ...that makes the scene more poignant and erotic...
2. Husband lying paralysed in the next room and knowing unofficially that his wife is getting used in their own marital bed with their daughter also in same bed...hearing the noises , feeling angry at first but then resigned and helpless...and then comes sexual excitemnt of cuckold psychology.
3. Martin not drugging her but allowing her to get used on her own. That is what happens in most real cases. We must rememebr that Madhu is now revengeful about her husbands affair with another owman. However, like many films and novels in such topics, she can have alcohol or smoke a joint with Martin to lose her inhibition, take revenge and become more raunchy...
4. such stories become exciting and epic mostly because of the dirty language that these illegal lovers use while doing sex...or before...Martin shld start using those, come drunk to her house in the night....but not drunk like her stupid husband who cant even control himself...he shld be drunk but fully in control...women love such men who drink and smoke but r in full control...madhu wants a dominating man who can be like father to her child...take care of her financial and physical needs..and thats why she wants to do it in same room where she is sleeping with her small daughter..on her marital bed....let the daughter unconsciously know Martin as her mothers lover...and her new father....

Adiv

Bro, update is fixed for Sunday or any chances of early update this time?

Any surprise awaiting? ???
Last I remembered I'm the author of the thread, looks like you are rolling out more updates that me. Chill bro... I'll update when I feel I have good content.

Reactions: Padma Roy

shanka56789

I just thought of keeping the thread active bro, so I was simply posting some random things on a regular basis. I know you are the author and story is completely yours...If you get offended by my posts, SORRY.

I won't do that.

Adiv

Madhu still reeling from what had happened stepped out of the car and walked towards the door which was only few feet away but to Madhu it seemed like the door was yards away.Her insides wrenched and her gut felt twisted as she open the door. Chandra who was ready to leave for the day stood near the door as she opened the door. Madhu just looked at her with a blank expression. Chandra who was oblivious to everything informed Madhu and left for the day. Chandra was in a hurry so even she didn't notice Madhu's predicament was not normal. As Chandra left Madhu locked the door and went in and sat on the sofa. For a moment Madhu just sat there blank and starred into nothingness, post which she let out a violent scream.

Madhu : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....!!!!
Now slapping on her head and shouting out
Madhu : Noooooooo.....!!!
As she threw away the sofa pillows out angry

She quickly got up in a fit of rage and walked to their bedroom where Ram was resting.
She banged open the door to which Ram woke up and got worried. Ram looked at her in panic and worry sensing something was wrong with him wife.

Ram : Maaaaaauuuu.....aaa...daaaaaa.....

He tried calling her name out, but it was in vain. Madhu out of rage threw a pillow at him and screamed.

Madhu : You bastard!!!

Madhu : Why.... Why... Ram... Why...did you do this to me!!!

Madhu : Why did you cheat on me... I stayed with you and supported everything you wanted... I trusted you... I believed that you will take care of me and so should I.....

Madhu : BUT WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOU BASTARD!!!

Ram was confused. Poor Ram didn't remember anything coz he was almost always blacked out because of the drinks and drugs Manuel and Martin gave him. He didn't know what he had done and just couldn't understand nor hear what his wife was saying. Ram tried shouting back but it didn't make sense and whatever he said couldn't be understood and worst of all Madhu wasn't read to listen to him.

Madhu out of rage tried pressing the pillow on him when he tried to talk. Ram was slightly choking.

Madhu : DON'T YOU DARE OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU BASTARD!!!

Madhu then realised that she was physically hurting her husband and came back to her sense. She threw away the pillow and looked at herself in the mirror. She hated herself. She hated everything.

Madhu : Look what you've made me do...
Saying this she sat down and began to cry again.

Ram didn't understand what or why is this happening. He too felt sad and couldn't do anything about it.

After hours of sitting and crying again Madhu got up and looked herself at the mirror and turned towards Ram and spoke out with only resentment and hate.

Madhu : Listen you imp... You dared to sleep with a another woman right...

Madhu : I was not good enough for you right... I wasn't modern enough like everyone says. You want see how modern I can be....

Madhu : I'm not gonna leave you... I'll stay and watch you and as for your punishment you'll watch me. You'll watch how modern and carefree I can be. You just wait and watch.

Saying this Madhu shut the door and left.

After a few hours... It was late in night, Martin was half asleep and had just woken up to use the restroom. He picked up his phone and saw a few notification on it. There was a WhatsApp message from Madhu which caught his eye. He unlocked his phone and saw,
" I'm ready " - was the text he read.
Martin knew that the game is just starting.

Reactions: yenjvoy