• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife become ultimate whore

What kind of story you want?

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Seeing them on bed, I took bowel and gone outside to take milk from the milkman, he was disappointed by seeing me.
I took the milk and return back to house.
I locked the door and came inside and witnessing his cum stains on her pussy area.
She was still in deep sleep. I dont know when they sleep.
I took my mobile and seeing the old photos of mine, she was now under his control.
Iam refreshing myself and get ready for the office, I want to go by now but she was in deep sleep, I gone to her and hit on her back, she was get up and seeing me, already ready to go.
Wife: sorry dear, what's time now?
Me: 09.00
Wife: sorry( she took her nighty from the floor and wearing)
Me: ok bye
Wife: wait, I will bring tiffin
Me: no time for me
Wife: sorry, iam not taking care of you, it's all because of him, he was not allowed me to sleep
Me: no time for me to listen your story
Wife: sorry.
I came outside and start my bike, I reached the office, my mind thinking about uncle's stamina at this age, how he handle her throughout night. I mesmerized by his act.
Ravi: hi da
Me: hi da. What's up
Ravi: what about weekend plan?
Me: confirmed
Ram: iam also confirmed, please bring your neighborhood aunty if possible
Me: not possible
Ravi: it's very boring to be here
Ram: yes, if luck persists we will have that bitch
Me: yes, ram you are lucky to have her
Ram: yes.
We are started doing our work, I thought what she will do now in home.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
When I came back to our home.
Wife: they planned for weekend photoshoot.
Me: it's good.

In the evening uncle came to our home.

Uncle: it's your dad calling me continuously.
Wife: tell me, iam agreed
Uncle: for what?
Wife: for modelling
Uncle:then call him and tell
Wife: sorry( she was hesitate and calling her dad and informed and cuts the call)
Once the call gets disconnected, he was getting call from her dad, he puts the call in loudspeaker.

Her dad: finally she agreed sir!
Uncle: yes, iam also happy for that, it's the beginning surely you will see her
Her dad: just bring me to the place.

mastmast123

बहुत मज़े लेते देखने में है.
मैने अपनी बीबी को जो 35 की है एक 20 साल के लड़के से उसके भाई की शादी में घुलते मिलते देखा है वो लड़का उसके भाई के दोस्त का छोटा भाई था ,cute सा एकदम नाजुक सा, mascular बॉडी , बीबी ने बहुत इंट्रेस्ट लिया साथ ही देख रही थी मैं देख तो नहीं रहा हूं में दूर दूर रहा और उसको इग्नोर करता रहा, रात में मैं दूसरी जगह सोने का बोलकर चला गया, फिर क्या था वो फ्री हो गई और उसको कॉल कर के बुलाया और छत पर बने सुनसान कमरे में चले गए जहा उसने पहले ही कॉल करने के पहले बिस्तर लगा दिया था, वो तो उसका ही घर था, उसने अपनी भाभी को सब बता दिया था, भाभी ने भी हेल्प की, जब भाभी इधर उधर हुई तब में चुपचाप छत पर जाकर कमरे के पीछे छुप गया, भाभी बार बार आकर रखवाली कर रही थी पर मुझे नहीं देख सकी, मैने पूरे पांच घंटे बीबी और उस लड़के का सेक्स देखा, बीबी मेरे सामने सती सावित्री बनकर रही है उसका सेक्सी रूप देखकर में दंग रह गया था लड़का सुबह चार बजे गया फिर भाभी ऊपर आई तो बीबी ने उसकी भाभी को गले से लगा लिया और बहुत थैंक्स दिया सपोर्ट करने के लिए, भाभी बोली रेखा, मेरी बीबी का नाम, तुम हर दो महीने में यहां आ जाया करना मैं तुम्हारा पूरा पूरा इंतजाम करूंगी चूदाई का, मेरा वादा है मेरी ननंद की रगड़ कर चूदाई हो तो मुझे खुशी मिलेगी, शादी पहले मैंने तुझसे वादा किया था तेरी chut की देखभाल में करूंगी मैने वादा निभाया है और आगे भी निभाऊंगी, ये सुनकर मेरी बीबी को खुशी के मारे रोना आ गया और बहुत देर तक उसके गले लगकर रोती रही, में चुपके से निकल कर चला गया, ये दो महीने पहले की बात है मैने आज तक उसको ये महसूस नहीं होने दिया कि मैं या सब जनता हूं वो अभी भी मेरे सामने सिर पर साड़ी रखकर सती सावित्री बनी रहती है, सच में अपने बीबी को उससे छोटे लड़के से खेलते चुदाते देखने से बड़ा सुख कुछ भी नहीं है

niteshp

When I came back to our home.
Wife: they planned for weekend photoshoot.
Me: it's good.

In the evening uncle came to our home.

Uncle: it's your dad calling me continuously.
Wife: tell me, iam agreed
Uncle: for what?
Wife: for modelling
Uncle:then call him and tell
Wife: sorry( she was hesitate and calling her dad and informed and cuts the call)
Once the call gets disconnected, he was getting call from her dad, he puts the call in loudspeaker.

Her dad: finally she agreed sir!
Uncle: yes, iam also happy for that, it's the beginning surely you will see her
Her dad: just bring me to the place.
Update plz

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Uncle: sure, I will make her as model

Her dad: thanks sir. It's going to be the biggest opportunity for her, I can't explain about my feelings but you understand sir.

Uncle: yes, I understand, we are going to have young chubby model, it's all because of you, thanks for that.

Her dad: not like that. Iam not forcing her. Iam not even think about involves her in modelling but that day you gave the information about vacancy in modelling.
So i insists her. Iam not believing my ear still now, how she agreed.
It's really biggest opportunity for her.
Do the needful to her sir.
She was shy and reluctant ( uncle seeing her). Just bring the best out of her.
One more doubt sir.

Uncle: yes tell me.

Her dad: what kind of model post vacant in your company.

Uncle: we are having big garments and textile company, we are mostly involves the model to do advertisement and photoshoot for all kinds of clothes, including saree, skirt, innerwear.

Her dad: ohhh.then, All kind of photoshoot you are going to taken?

Uncle: yes correct. But we want exactly like your daughter for the inner wear, don't mistaken me.

Her dad: what sir!

Uncle: yes, that post only vacant, mostly we are not do any photoshoot with plus size woman, most of them are aged. But she was perfectly suit for it.

Her dad: she was very shy! How can she?.

Uncle: don't worry, once we gave her all the affordable items, she agreed to do.
The more important thing is, this kind of photoshoot have more valuable, we are going to do with big publishing.

Her dad: publishing!

Uncle: don't fear, nothing like you think.
We promote our inner wears through publishing the shoot.

Her dad: iam not think like this, be careful, we are having good name in our society.

Uncle: rich girls are voluntarily do this kind of job,

Her dad: ok.

Uncle: first we will do audition to select her.

Her dad: please give her some advantage.

Uncle: ok. If she selected, in the coming weekend, we had a photoshoot

Her dad: nice to hear you sir.
Please tell me, if she selected.

Uncle: it's really happy to speak with you

Her dad: yes sir.

Uncle: ok. Bye.

Once he cuts the call.

Wife: I don't think he was mad at me

Uncle: for me no doubt, every men is mad at you because of the structure you are having.

Me:!!!!!!!

Wife: hmmmm, you also mad at me.
( she was seeing me)
Uncle: come on bitch, we are nowadays using you for our lust.

Wife: men will be men. I don't know . It was not fair.

Uncle: ok, wait I will prove it one second.

( he was pulling her, uplifts her nighty and he was spreads her pussy lips and it was fully wetted with her juices).

Now tell me.

Wife: your discussion with my dad, stimulating my inner organs nothing beyond that.

Uncle: ok. But you enjoyed, tell me frankly.

Wife: hmmmmm

Uncle: that's it. Shall I call him and inform him about weekend program.

Wife: please don't make it fast. I don't want it to happen first.

Uncle: really,

Wife: yes,

Uncle: he was mad to see you as model.

Wife: yes, but ( she was seeing me in between)

Uncle: why you seeing him!
Wife: no, it's.

Uncle: I know how to bring yes your mouth.

( he was removing nighty from her body and makes her to sit on the sofa, I don't want to see them, I just held my head down. She was seeing me. She getup from the bed and took him to bedroom, I heard her moaning and he was as usual fucking her long last.
My mind disturbed, I just gone near the door, he was fucking her in missionary position. She was closed her eyes,

Uncle: come on bitch, I want only yes from your mouth.

Wife: hmmmmm.

Uncle: tell,

( why she was not agreed for that, still my mind thinking about it).

Uncle: it's not a problem for you bitch.

Wife: yes,,,, but

Uncle: don't argue with me

Wife: yes, yes yes yes

Uncle: that's my bitch. Come on bitch. This weekend it's going to be real treat for him, he was still thinking you are shy, he was going to get shocked.

Wife: hmmmm, ( she was having leg shaking orgasm)

Uncle: come on bitch, it's hard for you to control, it's another thrill for you.

Wife: ahhhhh, hmmmmm yessssssss,

Uncle: shall I inform now.

Wife: ohhhhhh hmmmmm. Yes, tell him. Iam going to fulfill his dream.

Uncle: hmmmm, that's it bitch, iam going to cum, take my semen bitch.

( he was fucking her very deep and hard and her boobs shaking heavily, her hand was pulling the bedsheets. Her legs tied over his back, she pulled him to her body and they are in deep passionate lipkiss, iam seeing his dick was kept deep inside her pussy canal, both are in the same position and at last his dick came outside and her pussy leaking semi creamy liquid and her legs still hold him, he was tried to insert his errected dick again inside her, her hand picked the dick and stroking it for a moment and guided it inside her pussy, he was now again started to move his back to and fro in slow motion.
They both in deep lip kiss, she was making him ready for the second round.
Once he gets the hardon, he was break her hugging and push her two legs towards her body, she was holding her legs in hands, he was giving some deep strokes, she was moaning loudly , she was seeing me standing there helpless, he was master in ploughing the wet land, she was having orgasm over orgasm and makes her exhausted.

She was seeing the old man, fucking her like master,

Her phone ringing.

She was seeing me, she signalled me to took her phone, I took her phone, it was her dad,

Uncle: I know him, he will call you, come on dear, put it in loudspeaker, I just want you to discuss with open minded.

Wife: ok. ( she attended the call).

Her dad: hi beti. It's good to hear from you, you agreed for modelling.

Wife: yes, I agreed, for you only.

Her dad: don't mistaken me, I insists you to do modeling.

Wife: no dad, it's your wish. I will do it

Her dad: ok. You anything about your job profile.

Wife: uncle not explain about anything, they just ask me to come for audition.

Her dad: ok. Don't think bad and shy. Be bold.

Wife: yes, but you know about my shyness.

Her dad: yes, but they gave assurance.

Wife: I think about the society

Her dad: they don't see them at all.

Wife: but!. ( he was now moving his dick, ) ahhhhhhh

Her dad: nothing dad

( she cuts the call and scolding him).

Uncle: it's too good for you to get mounted like this with phone call.

Wife: be finish it first.

Reactions: Delta101

Delta101

Uncle: sure, I will make her as model

Her dad: thanks sir. It's going to be the biggest opportunity for her, I can't explain about my feelings but you understand sir.

Uncle: yes, I understand, we are going to have young chubby model, it's all because of you, thanks for that.

Her dad: not like that. Iam not forcing her. Iam not even think about involves her in modelling but that day you gave the information about vacancy in modelling.
So i insists her. Iam not believing my ear still now, how she agreed.
It's really biggest opportunity for her.
Do the needful to her sir.
She was shy and reluctant ( uncle seeing her). Just bring the best out of her.
One more doubt sir.

Uncle: yes tell me.

Her dad: what kind of model post vacant in your company.

Uncle: we are having big garments and textile company, we are mostly involves the model to do advertisement and photoshoot for all kinds of clothes, including saree, skirt, innerwear.

Her dad: ohhh.then, All kind of photoshoot you are going to taken?

Uncle: yes correct. But we want exactly like your daughter for the inner wear, don't mistaken me.

Her dad: what sir!

Uncle: yes, that post only vacant, mostly we are not do any photoshoot with plus size woman, most of them are aged. But she was perfectly suit for it.

Her dad: she was very shy! How can she?.

Uncle: don't worry, once we gave her all the affordable items, she agreed to do.
The more important thing is, this kind of photoshoot have more valuable, we are going to do with big publishing.

Her dad: publishing!

Uncle: don't fear, nothing like you think.
We promote our inner wears through publishing the shoot.

Her dad: iam not think like this, be careful, we are having good name in our society.

Uncle: rich girls are voluntarily do this kind of job,

Her dad: ok.

Uncle: first we will do audition to select her.

Her dad: please give her some advantage.

Uncle: ok. If she selected, in the coming weekend, we had a photoshoot

Her dad: nice to hear you sir.
Please tell me, if she selected.

Uncle: it's really happy to speak with you

Her dad: yes sir.

Uncle: ok. Bye.

Once he cuts the call.

Wife: I don't think he was mad at me

Uncle: for me no doubt, every men is mad at you because of the structure you are having.

Me:!!!!!!!

Wife: hmmmm, you also mad at me.
( she was seeing me)
Uncle: come on bitch, we are nowadays using you for our lust.

Wife: men will be men. I don't know . It was not fair.

Uncle: ok, wait I will prove it one second.

( he was pulling her, uplifts her nighty and he was spreads her pussy lips and it was fully wetted with her juices).

Now tell me.

Wife: your discussion with my dad, stimulating my inner organs nothing beyond that.

Uncle: ok. But you enjoyed, tell me frankly.

Wife: hmmmmm

Uncle: that's it. Shall I call him and inform him about weekend program.

Wife: please don't make it fast. I don't want it to happen first.

Uncle: really,

Wife: yes,

Uncle: he was mad to see you as model.

Wife: yes, but ( she was seeing me in between)

Uncle: why you seeing him!
Wife: no, it's.

Uncle: I know how to bring yes your mouth.

( he was removing nighty from her body and makes her to sit on the sofa, I don't want to see them, I just held my head down. She was seeing me. She getup from the bed and took him to bedroom, I heard her moaning and he was as usual fucking her long last.
My mind disturbed, I just gone near the door, he was fucking her in missionary position. She was closed her eyes,

Uncle: come on bitch, I want only yes from your mouth.

Uncle: tell,

( why she was not agreed for that, still my mind thinking about it).

Uncle: it's not a problem for you bitch.

Wife: yes,,,, but

Uncle: don't argue with me

Wife: yes, yes yes yes

Uncle: that's my bitch. Come on bitch. This weekend it's going to be real treat for him, he was still thinking you are shy, he was going to get shocked.

Wife: hmmmm, ( she was having leg shaking orgasm)

Uncle: come on bitch, it's hard for you to control, it's another thrill for you.

Wife: ahhhhh, hmmmmm yessssssss,

Uncle: shall I inform now.

Wife: ohhhhhh hmmmmm. Yes, tell him. Iam going to fulfill his dream.

Uncle: hmmmm, that's it bitch, iam going to cum, take my semen bitch.

( he was fucking her very deep and hard and her boobs shaking heavily, her hand was pulling the bedsheets. Her legs tied over his back, she pulled him to her body and they are in deep passionate lipkiss, iam seeing his dick was kept deep inside her pussy canal, both are in the same position and at last his dick came outside and her pussy leaking semi creamy liquid and her legs still hold him, he was tried to insert his errected dick again inside her, her hand picked the dick and stroking it for a moment and guided it inside her pussy, he was now again started to move his back to and fro in slow motion.
They both in deep lip kiss, she was making him ready for the second round.
Once he gets the hardon, he was break her hugging and push her two legs towards her body, she was holding her legs in hands, he was giving some deep strokes, she was moaning loudly , she was seeing me standing there helpless, he was master in ploughing the wet land, she was having orgasm over orgasm and makes her exhausted.

She was seeing the old man, fucking her like master,

Her phone ringing.

She was seeing me, she signalled me to took her phone, I took her phone, it was her dad,

Uncle: I know him, he will call you, come on dear, put it in loudspeaker, I just want you to discuss with open minded.

Wife: ok. ( she attended the call).

Her dad: hi beti. It's good to hear from you, you agreed for modelling.

Wife: yes, I agreed, for you only.

Her dad: don't mistaken me, I insists you to do modeling.

Wife: no dad, it's your wish. I will do it

Her dad: ok. You anything about your job profile.

Wife: uncle not explain about anything, they just ask me to come for audition.

Her dad: ok. Don't think bad and shy. Be bold.

Wife: yes, but you know about my shyness.

Her dad: yes, but they gave assurance.

Wife: I think about the society

Her dad: they don't see them at all.

Wife: but!. ( he was now moving his dick, ) ahhhhhhh

Her dad: nothing dad

( she cuts the call and scolding him).

Uncle: it's too good for you to get mounted like this with phone call.

Wife: be finish it first.
great.......she has been selected for the photoshoot

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff