• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent village girl stuck in usa

Shall I continue this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"huhh...huhh..huhh.."

The pants of prasad were louder than Meghna's moans as he was mounting on top of her in the dark bedroom. During normal days, Meghna would be praying that he lasts longer but tonight she just wants to get it over with. She convinced him not to switch on light as she was afraid it might expose the love bruises and marks made by Travis.

With a huge grunt,he finally came and ejaculated inside her. He then rolled off and within 2 minutes,he started snoring. Meghna was unsatisfied,it was one thing when she never had that orgasm but after a marathon session today with Travis where she was showered with orgasms,she felt more irritated after eating the forbidden fruit.

She got up and draped her nightie and went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. Her body was shaking as it was craving for another orgasm. She sat on the commode and touched her clitoris with her hand. She felt a mini electric surge. She started rubbing it and felt so good. She used her fingers to roll around it.

Meghna then put two fingers inside her vagina while her thumb was caressing her clit. Wow,this is so better than sex from Prasad. She had heard rumours in school from classmates on how to masturbate but there was also an urban legend that it can tear your hymen making you not bleed at first night casting doubts if you are a virgin or not to your future husband.

But now she has no issues with that and she kept doing it faster. Images of Travis flashed in her mind where he was inserting his big hard cock inside her . She subconsciously used her left hand to caress her own breasts. She lost control over herself and was moaning automatically. She totally forgot that Prasad might wake up and find her in the bathroom as her mind was full of visions of Travis and his huge cock. Why was she so fascinated looking at that unaesthetic piece of muscle in his body ?

Meghna kept doing it as fast as she could. Her fingers were hitting the roof of the walls and pressing her G-spot. She finally had her orgasm. It felt so good but it wasn't as intense as the one Travis gave her. She rested for a minute as she tried to get back her breath.

Once the euphoria of orgasm settled in ,tears automatically started falling out of her eyes. The dam of resistance had finally broken and she came back to reality. She didn't just cry but was bawling loudly as if she lost everything. She realised that she had just masturbated thinking of her rapist.

What a bad wife she was? She had cheated on her husband and hid it. But wasn't she raped ? She wondered if she really got raped ? Didn't she enjoy it ? So much that she masturbated thinking of him?

But wasn't she forced? But didn't she buckle too easily ? Would it still be called a rape ? What did she know about rape ? Other than the fact that a protest gets held now and then in India only for them to forget until another poor girl meets the same time.

The only thing she knows about rape are the 80s bollywood revenge movies based on the "Death wish" series where the hero turns vigilante after his sister gets raped. It has an elaborate rape scene to titillate the audience. The villain chases the girl usually in a forest or his manor. He tears off a piece of clothing on an insignificant part like hands or legs as indian censor boards don't allow nudity. He falls on her and she tries to struggle while he tries to hold her. Then the camera shows the sky and a loud scream and in the next scene,she is seen crying or dead due to an ordeal.

But hers wasn't anywhere close to that. She was so docile,she took him to bedroom and removed her clothes on her own despite knowing his intentions. But he threatened her that he was an ex convict and her primal instincts opted for self preservation.

But her mind reminded of the practice of jauhar which originated when the Islamic invaders used to rape the womenfolk of the region they captured and sold as sex slaves. Therefore,once the news of the fort getting breached, the women used to jump in open fires so that even their corpses aren't available for the invaders to rape. Having come from such a society where chastity is revered,how can she justify that she had sex with her rapist?

What will Prasad think if she tells? Will he really believe that she was really raped? Already he was apprehensive that she might cheat on him and he would use this as proof. Even if he didn't think , his family would be happy to dump her. Afterall they conned a million in the name of dowry. She cried even more of how her father would be the laughing stock when his daughter will be branded a whore. Travis was right, she can't tell her husband.

The next two days were hell for her as the pressure was building like a pressure cooker and she would burst if she didn't find a way to vent it out. She can't talk to her mother without the presence of Prasad and she can't trust any of her new friends.

Steve was watching the highlights of the NBA match in his cable when he got a knock. He opened to see Meghna standing there. Her face looked as if she was going to cry any minute. She just walked in and sat on the sofa.

Steve looked at her in surprise and wondered why of all these days she decided to come into his house and why was she looking at the ground. He sat next to her and took her hands in his large hands.

Meghna couldn't take it anymore and started crying. Steve was confused about what to do but kept touching her hands hoping to calm her. Surprisingly, it worked. She slowly started to hold back her tears and get a grip on herself.

She then slowly narrated her incident with Travis. She could feel the grip on Steve's hands stiffen as she slowly told him how Travis tricked her into inviting him into the house and had his way with her.

Steve's shoulders slumped and his expression showed a defeated look as if he wasn't surprised by his son's transgression.

"I'm really sorry." he said, "It's all my fault. I failed as a father. I should have fought harder for custody rights.”

Meghna was puzzled by his reply. “Why? How?”

"I enlisted in the army at 19." he continued. "And like many soldiers, I rushed into marriage with my high school girlfriend. I believed that true love existed and marrying a white girl was a status symbol for people like me. I was posted abroad and was working hard. But I didn't know that my wife was blowing the money I sent for buying a house on drugs and boyfriends. She was so good at hiding stuff and I was so foolish. I even forgave her twice, hoping she would change but she just wouldn't stop cheating on me.”

He sighed deeply and looked out the window. "When I finally filed for divorce, she lodged a domestic violence complaint against me. I was arrested. I tried hard at least to get custody of my child. But the jury had already passed their verdict when they saw a burly black man on one side and a petite sobbing white woman on the other side. I got a suspended sentence but had to pay alimony and child support which she blew away on drugs until she OD’d a few years ago. Travis grew up in a house with a revolving door of crack-addicted boyfriends and their influence ruined him. I didn't even have money to re-appeal for custody. Now I’m still working while my vet buddies are enjoying their retirement.”

He looked back at her, his brown eyes misty thinking of the torment this poor woman had been through with his blood. “But that doesn't matter anymore. I can apply for a loan from Veteran Affairs. I’m ready to fund the trial costs for convicting my son. It's the only way for my penance for not raising him properly. I also know a few lawyer buddies who will take your case.“

“No…” screamed Meghna. “NO NO NO!”

Steve was surprised as she burst out crying again. He didn't think that his offer of retribution would have such a bad effect on her.

"Please," she pleaded, "I cannot have my husband know about this.'

"What?" asked Steve incredulously, "Why not? Do you want Travis to get away with this?"

"No," she said faintly. "But I don't care. I will be the one who will be punished more than he ever will be."

"That's nonsense." rebuked Steve. "American courts can grant you closed sessions to protect your anonymity."

"That's not the problem." she sobbed. "The problem is my husband. He will put the entire blame on me. He will call me an adulteress and a cheat. He will use this to divorce me."

"That's preposterous!" thundered Steve. He wasn't sure if Travis knocked her brains out while fucking. What kind of person would think a husband would blame his wife for getting raped?

Meghna burst into another episode of crying. He gently lifted her onto his lap and tried to comfort her. It took around ten minutes for her to calm down. Then she slowly narrated how her husband's family cheated her parents by telling them he was a rich NRI and demanded a large dowry. How her mother in law kept a leash on her through her son. How her husband never treats her with anything. How he had stopped her from visiting their friends as he suspected her of cheating.

Steve's dark face was becoming redder as he kept listening to her sad tale. He had always found Prasad a shifty person but never did he think he was so diabolical. He couldn't believe that his lovely neighbour had been screwed over by this scumbag so royally. He hugged her tightly and allowed her to cry on his shoulder.

Meghna was so happy with the warm shoulder that she kept crying as if she was in the arms of her father. It gave her a bit of relief and confidence. She finally stopped crying and then looked at him sadly.

"The worst part is that I ended up enjoying the rape by your son and I can't stop thinking about it." she sighed. A tear once again came out of her eyes.