• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent Tamil Brahmin housewife path to degradation

Do you wish I continue this story?

• Total voters

Teacher3001

The cum fired upwards and hit straight on Kayal's chin, before dripping down towards her breasts. As soon as he shot his load, the old beggar felt tired and then sat on the floor.

Meanwhile Kayal removed her panties and washed all the foam from her body. Seeing Kayal completely nude, the old beggar's dick started to stretch slowly. This time he was looking at her hairy pussy and he immediately grabbed Kayal's thigh. He pulled her towards him and had a close look at her pussy. It was his turn to kneel as he moved in with his face and sniffed at her sweet sex.

"Ohhhh... it smells divine," he said, nudging her soft bush with the tip of his nose.

Then he brought his hand up and caressed her mound, before moving down towards her pussy crack. He nudged at Kayal's legs and she parted them slowly. It was all he needed, and the old beggar slowly ran his hand along her snatch. He eased her lips apart, feeling her slick juices, then inserted his finger into her pussy.

"Aaaaghhhh... mmmmm..." Kayal let out some mild moans as his finger slowly pressed into her love hole.

Her moaning sounds were so pleasing to the old beggar, and he slowly moved his finger in and out. He expected more moaning sounds from Kayal, but they didn't come. He inserted a second finger into her pussy and moved his fingers faster and faster. This time he was not disappointed and Kayal started to moan louder and louder.

"Aagh... aagh... aagh..." Kayal continued to moan.

As his fingers explored her pussy, her pussy continued to seep juices, trickling down onto the old man's hand. For a moment he removed his fingers from her cunt and licked her juices off his hand.

"Wow... your sex is so sweet, so delicious..."

Saying that, he pulled Kayal closer to him and fixed his mouth on her pussy. He worked her hard, lapping as much as he could at her sweet juices.

"Aaaghhhh... mmmmm... ooohhhh..."

Kayal closed her eyes and let out some wild moans as the old man's mouth sapped all the juice out of her cunt. After feeling that he had sucked Kayal's cunt dry, the old man stood up.

"How was the dessert, grandpa? Hope you liked it," Kayal said.

Teacher3001

It's the best, bitch... now that you've fed me, it's my turn..."

He spun Kayal around and made her bend at the hips. Taking his dick in his hand, he lined the tip up with her sodden sex. With a single thrust, he plunged three quarters of his length into her pussy.

"Oooohhhh..." Kayal shouted, feeling his cock invade her tight cunt.

Then the old man moved his hips back and forth and started to fuck Kayal's pussy. Her pussy in that position was too tight for him and he started to shout.

"Aagh... aagh..." he grunted with each thrust.

His language was getting more abusive towards her and Kayal enjoyed it more than ever. After a long hard fuck both Kayal and the old man shouted louder and climaxed in unison.

After this they both bathed together, before leaving the bathroom.

After the bathing session, they slept for sometime and the old man was about to leave, but Kayal stopped him and asked him to stay for lunch. The old beggar agreed to it. Kayal then played a movie and went into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

While the old man was watching the movie, it became more erotic in nature, and with it, the old man became horny again. He slowly moved towards the kitchen and saw Kayal standing there, cutting vegetables. He inched behind her without making any sound, grabbed her hips from behind, pulled her close to him and licked her neck.

"What are you doing?"

"I just saw a bitch like you in the movie trying to seduce a guy. I guess it woke my little guy again."

"No, not now, I still have lot of cooking to do."

"Please... please..."

Saying that he pinched Kayal's nipples from behind, a hard pinch which sent a shock wave through her body.

"Please at least give a blowjob."

Saying that he pinched her nipples even harder.

"Aaaaaghhhh..." Kayal moaned.

Kayal then agreed to give him a blowjob. She immediately turned around and dropped to her knees. The old man removed his lungi and Kayal saw his dick, already semi-hard. She grabbed his dick in her hand and gave it few strokes before putting it into her mouth. Kayal started to blow the old dick of the beggar.

"Aaaghhhh... ooohhhhh..." he moaned as her tongue twisted around his dick.

Teacher3001

In another few minutes his dick was fully erect. Kayal increased her pace to make him reach his climax quicker. Without warning, the old man pulled his dick out of Kayal's mouth, pushed her on to the floor and jumped over her.

"What are you doing you, pervert?" Kayal shouted at him.

"Your mouth is not enough for my dick, thevidiya mundai."

Saying that he raised her sari up to her thighs. Kayal tried to push him off her, but the old man had a tight grip on her. He managed to pull her sari to her waist and he immediately put his hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy through her panties. This made Kayal calm down and she stopped struggling.

Soon her shouts turned into mild moans, and she started to move her hips in rhythm with the old man's hand. In a few minutes her panties started to feel damp with pussy juices. Seeing this, the old man pulled her panties down, spread her legs wider and positioned himself. Leaning forward he pushed his dick into her dripping pussy and started pumping.

The old man straight away went at his full pace, pummelling her pussy. He pulled at her blouse so hard that it tore off, with hooks flying everywhere, and her breasts falling out. He started sucking them while humping her.

"Aagh... aagh... aagh..." Kayal moaned. Just minutes ago, she was trying to resist him but now she was enjoying it. Her fingernails were digging into his back as he had gone to beast mode.

In another few minutes he felt his climax nearing. Immediately he pulled his dick out of her pussy and moved towards her head, plugging his dick back inside her mouth. He held her head tightly and...

"Aaaaaaghhhhh..." he shouted as he unloaded one more load deep into the throat of Kayal.

He didn't let her head free till his sac was empty. As soon as he was done, he loosened his hold and pulled his dick out of her mouth. Kayal started to choke heavily, pushed the beggar on to the floor and stood up. Kayal was so angry with him that she wanted to drive him out of her house.

"Now you old pervert, you got what you wanted... now, go!" she shouted at him.

"Sorry child. Please forgive this old loner." Saying that he once again came closer to Kayal and licked her neck.

For a second his act misdirected her, but she immediately pushed him and shouted once more.

"Don't try to do that again. Now get out and never come back again," she yelled.

Seeing her angry, the old man thought that he didn't want to blow his chance. He smiled at her and left the room.

It was only after he had left that Kayal realised what an idiot she had been. This guy had nothing to lose, but if he told someone, her honor will be gone. Even Selvam wouldn't look at her for fucking a beggar.

She went to the local telephone booth and made a complaint to the police helpline that an old man was roaming around peeking inside each of the locked houses. There were few break-ins that had happened in her area and the police would be happy to nail any person to close the case.

Kayal felt sad for using him and then throwing him out, but at least now he might get three full meals a day without needing to go begging.

Reactions: kala

Teacher3001

When she opened the door of her house, her mobile rang, it was her husband. She immediately answered the call and spoke to him. At the end of the call her face became sad. The news was that her husband Anand will return home from his business trip tomorrow.

Kayal was eagerly waiting for Anand's business trip to end but now she felt like it was bad news. She knew that Selvam will also come back tomorrow and with her husband around it won’t be as easy for her to continue her relationship with Selvam. That day passed with this dilemma filling her mind.

That night Kayal didn’t sleep that well. Early the next morning her doorbell rang. Kayal stood up with dizziness and walked towards the door wondering who it is, when she opened the door a guy jumped over her and started to kiss her lips. That sudden attack shocked her and she pushed the guy away and then rubbed her eyes and looked at the guy, it was Selvam, he had just arrived from his village and straight away came to see her. Kayal’s eyes were filled with happiness and this time she pulled him towards her and kissed him like crazy. They kissed for almost 10 minutes before they separated.

“You missed me this much?” Selvam asked Kayal.

Kayal didn’t answer him and pulled him in and locked the door and took him into the bedroom. They both removed their clothes in a flash and Kayal took Selvam’s dick in her hand and rubbed it on her cheeks and gave it a kiss on its head and put it in her mouth and gave him a wonderful blowjob.

“Aaahhh… ooohhh… I really missed you too Kayu.” he said as Kayal continued to suck on his dick.

Now his dick was almost near his fullest erection and Kayal pulled his dick out of her mouth and laid on the bed and spread her legs and invited him to enter. Selvam didn’t waste even a second and jumped on the bed and pushed his dick into her pussy and started to fuck her.

“ah… ah… ahhh…” Kayal shouted with each thrust and enjoyed it.

Selvam while thrusting his dick in and out of her pussy grabbed Kayal’s milky breasts and pressed them harder and harder. This doubled Kayal’s pleasure and she moaned even louder. This continued for another few minutes and then, Selvam increased his pace and…

“aaaaahhhhh…” he shouted and blasted a huge load of his cum into Kayal’s vagina and pulled his dick out of her pussy and laid over her and kissed her lips.

“I missed you very much.” Kayal said.

“Me too.” Selvam replied

Teacher3001

"Where are your friends, aren't they here?"

"No, they just came here to stay with me for a few days and their work is in our village, they can't come here."

Kayal felt slightly disappointed. While they were talking the doorbell rang and this time Kayal was sure who it was and she and Selvam immediately dressed up and she sent Selvam through the back door and went in front to welcome her husband. When she saw him she tried to bring some fake smile to her face and welcomed him back. For the next two days Anand didn't go to the office and spent the day with Kayal taking her to restaurants, movies etc... Kayal used to enjoy those outings with her husband, but now all she wants was to be inside home and get fucked senseless.

On Monday after Anand left for office, Kayal called Selvam and they did their usual workout. This continued for another few days for nearly a month. Anand didn't have a single clue about this.

While everything was going smoothly for Kayal, one day after her husband had gone to work she received a call from her father-in-law. He first enquired about his son and his health and then conveyed the news to her. The news she received struck like a thunderbolt in her head. She then placed the receiver on the phone and sat on the couch, thinking about it.

Reactions: ronylol

Big Fan

Im a big fan and a regular viewer of your story ...Just didn't put anything bcs they ask me log in...Kk... However I do that today...
K what I was saying was..
Pls don't stop story like this...It is so disturbing as a viewer now I have to think about it the whole time...Also pls write a bit more which will be very much helpful...And pls don't end story soon...

Big Fan

Im a big fan and a regular viewer of your story ...Just didn't put anything bcs they ask me log in...Kk... However I do that today...
K what I was saying was..
Pls don't stop story like this...It is so disturbing as a viewer now I have to think about it the whole time...Also pls write a bit more which will be very much helpful...And pls don't end story soon...