• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery INDIAN WIFE & BOSS by tantrik721

hornydude2k

It's a good time to be in Delhi during late February and March. It's the time Delhi witness spring season, lifting the spirits of Delhits. However, Meena was not in best of the moods as she got out of the car and walked to her flat, she had a rather bad day and on top of it, the Delhi traffic was hell. She was now working with HDFC Bank for six months and had to put in long hours.

She entered the flat and found Ravi, her husband already home. He was working with a rating agency for last five years. He looked at her, "you are late today also."

"Ya honey lot of work and deadlines," she explained but he was not satisfied and looked suspicious. She ignored him as she knows his nature especially when she is late at work. It all started when she had told him about her boss trying to get into her pants, he was mad and was ready to confront her boss. She somehow managed to calm him down and told him that she can handle it. He listened to her and didn't go after her boss but become unreasonably suspicious about her working in the same office with that boss. She told him many times that he should be reasonable as little bit of flirting every working girl goes through but he always fear that her boss may score over her.

The things got so worse that she has to leave a rather lucrative job and settled for lest remunerative job with HDFC. Now she made it a point not to discuss anything about her office. The present boss was also hitting on her but she made it a point not to mention it to Ravi. Still whenever she is late he gets paranoid.

Ravi was lying on the sofa watching some news channel. Another thing she hated, like always she has to do all the house work while he stretch out lazily. It was not always like this, three years ago when they married he was so loving and caring always helping her in house but all of it changed so fast. Now she has to nudge him to help her and it always leads to bad mood and tension. During their courtship she always found him so understanding but she doesn't know what happened now that he has turned into an incredulous person.

"Hi honey, how your day was," he asked taking his eyes away from the screen.

"Worst," she thought but didn't want to share with him, "a bit tiring, how was yours."

"OK," he went back to watching the news which was being played and replayed since morning. Meena sighed and walked to the bedroom to change. She met Ravi while doing MBA and instantly they were a pair. Immediately after finishing collage and landing lucrative jobs both decided to get married and now at a young age of 26 she felt as if their marriage is heading towards disaster.

The job at HDFC was good as she loved her work but the same problem that her boss flirting with her. She had her share of male attention since she was young. She was 5'6, tall by Indian standards and had a perfect body of a model. Her boobs were not big but were firm and look great on her slim frame, adding on to it was her rather broad and round ass. She is an outgoing and open minded girl. This made the matter worse for her when it comes to work. She can handle co-workers and was always a no-nonsense type girl but with the boss it was always tough. Her open mindedness and easy going nature is often mistaken for her being an easy to get lady.

Pawar, her boss was trying everything to seduce her and unknown to her it was having its effect. She always found him attractive and good natured, although he was in mid forties but he looked much younger and fit. He was single, actually divorced and was still pursued by ladies. He seems to know how to handle women and was always able to score over sexy ladies.

"Hi Meena," she heard a cheerful voice as she entered the lift to get to her office. She looked back and saw Mani, who worked with her.

"Hi," she smiled. Meena had become good friends with him during the short period she is with the company. He was a slim, dark colour man from South India. He was not very handsome but his good humoured nature and easy going attitude almost make up for it, both of them hit well and were very open to each other.

"Looking sexy in this sari," he commented.

"Stop it," Meena blushed, "it's not enough with Pawar that now you too start hitting at me."

He laughed, "Ohh he is really found of you."

"Fuck him," she got irritated.

"Ya exactly what he wants," Mani laughed.

Meena also smiled at this and walked to their office.

"You have to be a bit smart, men will always try to flirt with a woman so sexy like you and specially Pawar he is not as nice as he appears to be," he spoke more seriously this time, "be careful of him."

"Ya I will," she spoke moving to her cubical. Meena liked him very much as he is the one with whom she can share lot of things and look for advice. He was the one who keeps her updated on all the gossips of the office. She looked upon him as a good friend whereas Mani was finding himself getting in love with her although he knew she was married.

Pawar saw her entering the office wearing the Sari tied below the navel showing her flat stomach. Her round ass was tightly draped in the saree and swayed as she walked to her cubicle. "She is hot," he thought, "what it would be like to have her naked body under him."

"Wow Meena, you look great, my god Ravi is lucky guy," he commented as she entered his cabin, "is it any special day which I don't know."

She laughed her shinning teeth glittered, "nothing special, here is the data you requested, the budget, achievements, explanations to shortfall, everything." She handed him over the sheets and looked at him he was looking rather smart in his new suite. She has to admit that if she was not married she would have enjoyed flirting with him.

"Maybe it's your birthday, you are also dressed in a new suit," she remarked.

"I don't wear new suit for my birthday, my promotion interview is today."

"Ohh...Ya I forgot... wish you all the best," she replied.

"Thanks a lot, but don't I deserve better... a hug maybe."

"Ohh, you flirt," she showed mock anger, "would you ever stop trying."

He smiled and moved his hand forward as if trying to shake hands. She held his outstretched hand and he swiftly moved beside her. Slipping his other hand around her he pulled her into a hug.

"Ohh...Sir...," she was taken by surprise and was lost for words. She cringed as his hand pressed hard on her bare back. She wore a blouse which was leaving a large part of her back bare. Her boobs were pressed against his chest. She blushed and pulled back; Pawar did not stop her and let her step back.

"I am sure now nobody can stop me from getting the Divisional Manager position," he laughed. Meena too smiled sheepishly.

"You should be happy if I get promoted as I am sure to get transferred to another city or department and you will get rid of me."

"A new boss, no I don't want that."

"Ohh I never know that you like me so much."

"No I didn't mean that, it's just that a know devil is better than an unknown devil," she giggled and moved out of his office before he could say anything.

Meena was trembling with excitement feeling like a teenager kissing for the first time. She was in a good mood the rest of the day. She like being at office which made her forgot the grumpy atmosphere at home and her ever suspicious husband. She dreaded going back home every night and felt live at office with Mani, other co-workers and her boss. While in cubicle she remembered an incident from her school. She was young at that time and was having a huge crush on her volleyball coach. He was a much older guy but was fit and smart. She always looks for opportunity to be close to him.

One evening after finishing the volleyball practice the girls left while she helped him put back things into the closet in his room. The school was deserted and as they finished putting back everything he turned closer and thanked her.

"You are the sweetest girl," he patted her head and slowly put an arm around her. She froze at his touch. This was the first time he has touched her. Her heart beat increased as he pulled her closer and caressed her hairs.

"Your game has improved and now you are playing much better," he talked while getting behind her. He bent down and kissed the back of her neck. She trembled at the touch of his hot lips. His hands stroked her side over the t-shirt.

"You are not getting late to go home, are you?" He asked.

"No," she was barely able to speak.

"Good," he pushed his hand under the t-shirt and grabbed her bra covered boob.

"Ahhh...Sir," electricity ran through her body, instinctively she grabbed his hand.

"Meena, you are gorgeous," he whispered and tentatively massaged her boob. She arched her body back and her head rested onto his chest.

She was shaking with excitement like she has never felt before. Her breath was coming in short spurts. She watched his face bend over her and place his lip over her. He kissed her full juicy lips and she stood transfixed letting him kiss her and maul her breasts. As if in a trance she walked with him to the table. He bends her over the table face down and gripped her from behind. He spread over her, slipping his tongue over her lips.

"Ahhh... Ugghh," Meena groaned as coach started to get rough on her boobs.

"Meena, my sweet little girl," he pushed one hand under her skirt and with one swift motion pulled her pant down to her knees.

"Mummy... No... ahh," she squirmed and got panicked. She never expected it to go this far. She always fantasised being with him but now when he was actually upon her she panicked. He has pulled her skirt up and had his hand between her ass crack.

"No... No... Leave me... please," she cried out loud and pushed him with all her might.

"What it is sweetie?" he whispered.

"Leave me, please let me go," she tried to get up but he easily kept her pinned to the table. He kicked her legs apart and caressed her cunt. "Don't worry sweetie you will like it," he tried to assure her.

"Noooooo, let me go," she cried out loud and struggled hard, "Please let me go."

Coach was now alarmed as he didn't want any complications he unwillingly released her, "Ok sweetie don't get paranoid."

She quickly pulled her pant up and ran out of the door. She ran away that day but after that whenever she remembers the incident her cunt gets wet. Later she always regretted that she got panicked and let go such an erotic opportunity. Thinking about it now also made her wet. She always looked for such a spark in her sex life but was never able to get it from her husband. Now as Pawar flirts with her she got goose bumps like she was a teenager again.

During the lunch break she innocently told the hugging incident to Mani who was enraged, "you should have slapped that bastard, you should file a complaint against him with the management."

"Hey, take it easy."

"You don't know him he is always upto his dirty trick trying to seduce innocent girls like you," he was furious.

"Stop it," Meena was upset, "I already have a suspicious and narrow minded husband at home who would jump at me at any given opportunity, I thought you are understanding and I can talk to you like a friend... don't try to baby sit me, I know how to handle things."

Mani was taken aback and didn't know what to say, "I am sorry," he managed, "you know better." He walked away feeling sorry while Meena rushed to her cubicle, her upbeat mood was spoiled.

That evening when she reached home she found her husband has got his friends home, unannounced. It made her furious and in the night she had a bad argument with Ravi. Both of them slept in different bedrooms that night.

Next morning she was in no mood to dress up and go to office. In the office Mani remained aloof. Pawar saw her sullen and tried to humour her up and cajoled her. In evening when most of the staff was gone he called her into his cabin.

"What is wrong," he asked.

"Nothing, everything is fine," she spoke.

"Don't fool me, what happened to the bubbly and beautiful girl I know."

She didn't want to tell him anything but during the conversation Pawar realised the marital problem and was ready to make full use of it.

"Ravi must be crazy if he does not realise what a lovely wife he has," he spoke softly, "you are the most beautiful and lovely girl I have ever met."

"You must have been telling this to every women you met before. I am not like... these women," it slipped out of her mouth.

"Don't say that," he move closer and placed an arm around her shoulder, "you are special and I really like you."

She shuddered at his touch and knew very well his intentions but still to her surprise she didn't feel alarmed. She let him pull her closer and caress her hairs. The thought that such a powerful and honourable man is drooling after her, made her feel special. She felt the spark that she felt long back with her coach.

Pawar felt the soft body of Meena relaxed into his arms. He took his time and didn't rush. He nuzzled her neck and pushed her face onto his chest. He can smell the sweet perfume of the shampoo from her hairs. His cock started to twitch with excitement; he moved his hand slowly down her back and checked the round ass. He never thought she would give in so easily.

Meena felt so naughty letting him feel her. Thought of her husband Ravi crossed her mind but she didn't felt guilty. She had been a faithful wife all her life and what she got distrust, neglect. She has the right to feel good and be happy, a little bit of fun is not a crime. She closed her eyes and let the sensations took over her as he cupped her ass tight. He lifted her head up and placed his mouth over her wet lips. She opened up and kissed him back. He sucked and licked her sexy lips moving his tongue inside. Meena felt strong urge to be fucked, how long it has been since she was fucked so passionately. Pawar saw Meena surrendering and without wasting time he bolted the door of his office and pushed her towards the sofa.

"What am I doing, I cannot fuck him," she thought. Suddenly her orthodox Indian upbringing made her feel guilty. However her body trembled with lust and she found herself too weak to say no. She was in a dilemma whether to escape or surrender to her feelings. Knowing well that Pawar is a philanderer and she was nothing to him except a good fuck, she was not able to resist the sensations; intense, irresistible desire surged through her body. She clutched his shirt and pulled hard not knowing if she wanted to remove his shirt or trying to push him away.

Pawar know the moment too well to let it go waste, he held handful of her hairs in his fist and kept her face steady while sucking her lips hard. He savoured the taste of her juicy lips while grabbing her soft butt cheeks.

Lot of conflicting thoughts went through Meena's mind as Pawar took full advantage of the opportunity. Her heart skipped a beat as he untied the cord of her Salwar, "OMG...OMG... this is really happening, it can't be... does he think he can really fuck me," she thought.

"No...no...please... Sir," Meena meekly protested as the Salwar fell to her ankles. Pawar moved her kurta to one side and looked at her round white ass jutting out of her tiny blue panties. He pushed his hand inside the panty and grabbed her ass check, pressing her into his groin. The tent in his pants poked hard at her stomach.

"Uggg," she grunted, her face buried in his chest. She dug her face deeper feeling the hard fingers. Involuntarily her arms went behind and grabbed his hands trying to push them away. The fingers slipped between her ass crack and nudged at the pink puckered hole. Pawar slowly teased her by raking his fingertips in slow circles over her ass hole until she melts with pleasure.

"Nooo... please..." she moaned in pleasure. Deep down her mind she knew this is not correct and was surprised how fast Pawar had seduced her.

Pawar knew that she is ready now, he pushed the panty down those shapely thighs and out of her legs. His fingers flew as he quickly pulled out the kurta. She arched her back proudly. Her tits and the restraining bra burst into the open like prisoners escaping to freedom. He gazed hungrily at her shapely mounds. The flimsy bra strained to contain her 36C bounty. Each globe was formed into a work of beauty, standing pointedly not needing the support of bra. Her erect nipples protruded shamelessly awaiting his attention. It seemed as if her nipples were begging for his mouth to suck them.

He climbed over her trembling body and kissed her. While driving his tongue into her mouth, Pawar worked Meena's tit over with his hands. Her nipples grew hard and tender and he broke off his kiss to pinch one between his teeth. His licking and sucking on her tits turned her light pink nipples a deep red. Meena was breathing in grunts and squirming under him. She closed her eyes and cried out as his teeth dug into her soft flesh. Pawar moved his tongue from left to right tit getting a taste of every inch of her. The sensation almost drove her crazy. She could feel his teeth on her nipple. It was deliciously painful. She pulled his head firmly against her breast. She raked his back with her nails, pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his hips, grinding her crotch against the hard bulge in his pants.

"Shit, Oh my God, please fuck me," she wanted him in her so bad, she almost came at that moment. Pawar smiled as he was happy to see her so turned on. Meena had the tightest, hottest pussy imaginable, and it isn't often that a man in his mid forties has the opportunity to have such a young woman eager to be used.

She gasped and arched her body as Pawar straightened himself and fished out the throbbing cock. Meena was mesmerised to see his beautiful and thick cock. He pulled her hand onto it. She groaned when she felt the heavy girth of his organ. She could feel the slippery precum oozing from the tip. Holding his cock firmly she began stroking it. Her eyes shone hunger as she spread herself wide. He kneeled between her legs and rubbed the hard cock on her pussy, wetting it with her juices.

"Ahhhh," her eyes spread wide and she let out a cry of pleasure as he pushed his cock into her wet cunt. Pawar held her legs spread wide and thumped his cock upto the hilt. With one continuous stroke, he stuffed every inch of his long thick prick in her pussy.

"Oh god-ohh, unh!" Meena cried as his big 7 inches cock slid up her pussy. He was filling her up as it had never been filled before. She closed her eyes and dug her fingernails into his back. The burning sensation stabbed up her funnel, up her tummy and reached all the way to her swollen throbbing breasts.

Pawar felt his rod was clutched in vise like grip. He pulled back a few inches and then jabbed his entire dick forward. Her breath was coming in short bursts as she felt his cockhead reached so deep inside the core of her cunt. Pawar spread out over her, grabbing her petite soft body completely under him. He started to enjoy yet another of his conquest, wondering how naive she had been, to give herself so easily.

He slammed it to her, screwing her hard and fast. His big hard dick pounded her cunt like a piston.

"Unh-ahh-oh god-oh!" she gasped and panted and humped and bucked as he hammered his long thick black cock in her hot juicy pussy. "Oh god, you are so big! Oh, it's never been so good!" she cried, "fuck me harder... tear my pussy apart."

"Uggg. Ahhhh..." Pawar was unable to hold any longer and started to grunt, ready to cum.

"Ohh... please don't cum in my pussy," she cried out feeling him nearing the climax, "I may get pregnant."

Hearing her cries he cannot hold and started to hit jism after jism of hot semen inside her fertile cunt, "take my load and bear me a beautiful daughter," he grunted.

"Ahhhh.." she cried out loud forgetting everything and clutched his body hard as her own orgasm shook her body.

They lay in each other's arms, puffing and panting, glistering with sweat. His cock still buried inside her cunt, slowly softening.

She had committed adultery, she had been unfaithful to her husband, but she felt no regret, no guilt. All she felt was good. Sensually good. She felt happy that she has finished what she was not able to do with her coach.

As the sensation subsided she realised where she was and started to feel a bit ashamed at her naked state. Pawar's cock slowly slipped out of her fanny. She quickly slipped out from his grip and quietly dressed.

"You are so sweet," Pawar embraced her. She blushed, "but you are very wicked, you took advantage of me."

"Don't say like that, I love you," he gave her a quick kiss on her checks, "Ok now let us move it is very late, let me leave first we should not be seen leaving together and then you shut down your work station and leave."

Meena nodded and came back to his work station. She saw Pawar leaving the office and she also prepared her desk to leave. The office was quite as no one was around, it was a bit dark also as most of the lights were closed. As she was preparing to leave she heard someone walking, she saw Mani walking towards him.

"You are still working," he asked.

"Yes, just about to leave."

"Very late," he looked towards her suspiciously, "must be some important work."

She didn't answer and grabbed her bag to go.

"Must be really some urgent work you have been doing with boss in his closed cabin," he shouted from behind.

Meena's heart skipped a beat listening to this and she quickly exited the office. While driving home she thought of her husband, must be grumping as she is late again. Hell with him, she thought.

hornydude2k

Meena drives through the busy streets, the traffic was pretty heavy on the streets of Delhi even though its 10.00 p.m. her mind was still occupied with the events that happened in the evening. It was hard for her to believe what she just did; she actually let her boss fuck her. The car was moving slowly through the thick traffic, she looked at her reflection in the back view mirror and smiled feeling thrilled and liberated.

Luckily at home Ravi didn't ask anything about her being late. When Meena went to bed that night the entire evening's episode flashed before her eyes and she realised what fun she was missing. She never felt like this with her husband. Then she was worried about Mani having found out. Don't know how to face him in the morning. Little did she know that there were other people also having knowledge about this.

Meena was lying on the bed when Ravi tried to pull her towards him to have sex.

"Not tonight, please, I am too tired," she lied and continued to face opposite to him. Though she was getting horny remembering the sex with her boss yet Ravi's touch put her off.

She had a strange dream that night; that she was hanging naked from a cliff and her husband was laughing standing nearby, Mani was also standing on another side, both of them just staring at her not ready to help. She woke up perspiring and was not able to sleep for a long time.

Next day at the office Mani did not show anything out of ordinary and did not bring up last night's subject. She took a sigh of relief; she settled down in her cubical thinking about Pawar, what next? He was busy since the morning as he got the promotion and was now even more powerful. Meena met him once, with the other office staff, congratulating him. Her day passed thinking about him and she could not concentrate on anything. Late in the evening he was back into his office and called Meena.

"Hi looking sexy, sweetie," the moment door swing back he hugged her.

"Aouch... what are you doing, anybody can drop in."

"Don't worry I will bolt the door."

"No.. no don't so many people are in the office," she got alarmed.

"Then promise me you will come to me after everyone has left," he asked while kissing her neck.

"What for," she asked playfully knowing very well what the purpose is.

"Just got some office work to finish," he whispered squeezing her ass. She felt the familiar sensation building inside her. She was more than willing to spread her legs.

"Ok I will come, now let me go, anyone can come in, please," she slipped out of his arms.

Few weeks passed however the forbidden nature of relationship with Pawar made the sex always exiting. The sex life with her husband diminished to once a week. It felt like a chore to her. Ravi could feel that their marriage was falling apart. He sensed something fishy, yet his heart was not ready to believe nor does he have any solid grounds to suspect his wife of infidelity. Maybe the lack of interest in sex on her part is due to stress, he hoped.

It was Monday a normal routine day with one exception that Pawar was not in the office as he went to Mumbai to attend some conference. Meena finished her work early and decided to leave on time; however she was delayed due to last minute call from one of the co-worker who asked her to help him out with some urgent work. Finally as she packed her belongings and got ready to leave she saw Pramod the office guard standing in front of her. She never liked him; he was kind of arrogant and always leering at her.

"What," she looked questioningly towards him. He had a crooked grin on his face as he fixed his gaze at her hot breasts. He was standing beside her and was having a direct view of her deep cleavage. Meena realized it and stood up getting uncomfortable.

"What is it why you grinning," she was irritated even by his presence.

"Madam, I wanted to talk to you," the smile didn't leave his lips.

"I don't have time I am leaving," she grabbed her bag. She always tried to avoid him and wanted to get away from him. She looked around the office, it was almost deserted.

"Madam it is for your own good that you listen to me," this time he voice was harsh. Meena was a bit shocked at his tone. He forced his mobile phone in front of her eyes. It was a cheap China made one but the picture it was showing was perfectly clear. At first she got angry that he was trying to show her a porn pic but her heart sank as she recognized herself with Pawar.

"What... what is this," she stammered, while Pramod flipped on yet another picture showing her in gory details with Pawar. She felt weak as if her legs cannot support her and she slumped back on her seat.

"You look so fucking hot in the saree you wear... look at this... without clothes... simply awesome," he chuckled. Meena quickly turned off the mobile and looked around. No one was in earshot.

"Madam I wanted to talk to you about this... I have so many more pics," he spoke seriously. "I want you to come down to the guard's room in the basement," he collected his mobile and marched off quickly without giving any chance to Meena to respond.

After he left Meena sat there stunned not knowing what to do. She has tried to keep her affair secret and thought that no one knows about it, but now this has landed like a bomb on her. After a while she was able to think clearly. So this is to blackmail her, she thought, I can get out of it. He must be looking for money, I can buy it, she consoled herself. What if he is interested in her and wanted something else, the thought sent shiver down her spine. She felt strange thinking about it this way. Considering him this could be a possibility and he cannot be taken lightly.

She thought about it and dreaded the idea of going to the guard's room. Somehow she gathered some strength and with determination that she could handle the situation she walked towards the lift. She has never been to the basement so when the door of the lift opened in the basement she was a bit hesitant to step out as the area in front was poorly lit and totally deserted. She was contemplating what to do when suddenly Pramod appeared from nowhere.

"Come madam, I was waiting for you," he grabbed Meena's hand almost pulled her out. "Let me guide you to the room, I assume you have never came this side of the building." She pulled her hand from his grip. As the door of the lift closed behind her the light coming from the lift also vanished and the place looked even darker.

"Tell me what you want," she spoke.

"Let us go to the room, it is just few steps ahead," he placed his hand on her shoulder to guide her forward.

She cringed at his touch and pushed his hand away. She gathered some confidence and spoke loudly, "why you have clicked such pictures and what do you want, if its money I am ready to give you just give me that mobile."

"These pictures I have taken to send it to your husband and then to everyone in the bank," he was curt, "now you better come with me," he moved his hand onto her waist and pushed her forward.

"You must appreciate how much trouble I must have taken to get these pictures," he laughed, "do you realize how I must have felt seeing you fuck that son of a bitch... I always imagined you naked, but seeing you with that man was not what I wanted," he continued to blabber as they walked towards the room.

She did not like the way he spoke about her but was helpless, she cannot afford these pictures to get out to her husband or to anyone in the office.

"Tell me how much... I will pay you for your trouble," she spoke nervously.

"Do you think I took all this trouble for money," he laughed and pulled her towards him, "you are underestimating yourself."

No more bravado, Meena was clearly nervous. She apprehended this situation and felt that she can handle it but now she was not sure what to do. He pushed her into the room and closed the door. Meena almost screamed when she saw another of the building guard already inside the room. She had seen him many times in the building; he was Salim who was mostly found on the gate.

"What... why is he here?" she was clearly scared now.

"This is guards' room," Pramod smiled. His hand on her waist slipped to her ass.

"No...no...what are you doing," she pushed him off.

"Listen madam," Salim spoke coolly, "you have very little option, I have dreamt about this since you first time stepped into the bank."

"Listen, please," she pleaded trying to get out of the situation, "please I can't do this."

"I know what you can do, I am really pissed off because of you... you have fucked that son of a bitch... now as the people say, once a cake is cut no one misses a piece... Either you let me have your beautiful body or I swear I will circulate these pics to everyone know to you and will ensure that both of you are thrown out of the bank," Pramod threatened. He had a mean look on his face.

Meena was frightened; she didn't know what to do. She realised that she cannot buy them off. She glanced towards Salim who was staring at her lecherously and Pramod who was ready to pounce on her. As the situation dawns upon her she started to shiver. She felt ashamed as the two of them ogled at her.

"This is not correct you are blackmailing me," she pushed him back with determination.

"Okay, if you say so," Pramod stepped back, "you can go now; I will do what I have to do."

"Too bad, right now only two of us have seen your naked body engaged in devilish acts with Pawar, tomorrow everyone in the bank will enjoy it," Salim chuckled.

"No... no... please," she couldn't move an inch. "Please give me those pics, can't we find some other solution."

"Bitch, am I talking Hebrew... Don't you understand," suddenly he was angry.

Meena was momentarily at loss of words, she cannot leave, all her pleading fell to deaf ear. She cursed herself for being in such a situation, but nothing can be done now. She felt knots in her stomach thinking what she has to do with these animals in order to get back the pictures.

"Please give me back the pics," she was on the verge of crying. She was glued to the floor when Pramod grabbed her from behind and pushed her towards the small cot lying in the corner. His hard cock poked at her bums. He pulled her kurta up and pushed his hand inside moving it upwards across her smooth belly. She quivered at his touch.

"No... no... wait... not now... not here" she glanced towards Salim who moved closer.

"Shut up, bitch!!" Pramod shouted and squeezed her breast hard making her wince in pain.

"Ahhhh... ouch... noooo... please you are killing me," she begged.

"Then better behave," he murmured looking pleased.

Meena's heart was beating fast. She looked at the two guards who were rough looking and have muscular bodies. They were not some white collar, educated males from whom she could expect some decency. She understood that they are going to have their way with her and will do whatever they want to. She didn't felt disgust but was getting strangely aroused. Pramod was already pulling her kurta up while Salim got busy untying the knot of her salwar. She watched them undress her. As if in a trance she saw her salwar & kurta flying one by one to the corner of the room. Feeling totally ashamed of her arousal and standing in just her red bra & panty between the two guards, she made one last attempt to salvage her self esteem.

"Please... please... I can't do this with both of you at the same time, I am not a cheap whore," she protested. At first neither one of them seems to pay any attention to it but when she started to put up a fight and pushed them hard that they stopped mauling her and looked at each other unsure who will be the first to go.

"Okay, but one problem, who will be the first one," Salim spoke. None of them was ready to wait for his turn.

"Then you choose the man you want to be with first," suddenly Pramod got a brainwave and both of them agreed to this arrangement.

Meena looked at both of them, her breathing increased thinking about what she is doing, picking a man to fuck her. Both of them were excited and looked at her expectantly.

"Tell me whom you want the most," Salim giggled.

"I want neither of you," she spoke.

"But you have to choose sweetie!!"

"Hell... Ok, I want it to be done and over quickly, so you come first," she pointed towards Salim who looked to be more polite among the two.

"Ooooo," Pramod made bad face and mouthed 'fuck you' at brimming Salim. He reluctantly let her go and walked out of the room, "I will be waiting outside."

"Nice choice," Salim whispered pulling her onto his chest, "for how long I have imagined this sexy body to be in my arms," he dwarfed her petite body under him.

"Ahhh, Ohhh," she squirmed as he hugged her tightly, her boobs pressed flat onto his chest. "Oh my god this is really happening," she thought. He quickly caught a handful of her hairs and roughly pulled her face closer. She was barely able to open her mouth in protest of his rough way, when his thick lips covered her soft mouth. Her voice was muffled under his mouth. He sucked and licked her lips holding her head in place. Meena felt his tongue slipping into her mouth. While kissing her he quickly unhooked her bra.

"Wow, you are really hot," he spoke admiring her firm boobs. Her nipples were already erect and jutting out. He placed his hand covering one entire boob and kneaded it like dough. Meena grabbed his arm trying to pull it away.

"Ahhh... easy... please," she panted.

"No... mummy...no," her grip on his arm tightened as he mauled it. She had never in her life been treated so roughly. He pushed her on the cot and climbed over her. She watched him with wide eyes as he feverishly grabbed both her titties in his palm and mauled them. He rolled the nipples between his thumb and fingers making her squeal in agony.

"No...no... please... slow... please...let me go," she groaned. She felt a burning sensation running through her nipples to deep inside her.

"That is what we call boobs," he spoke leaving his finger prints on her soft white flesh. He caressed her soft and flawless body. Her small red panty was hardly able to hide her modesty and the round ass was jutting out of it. He tucked his fingers into the waistband of her panty and pulled it out of her legs.

He took a moment to admire the naked beauty in front of him. Beautiful round face, shoulder length hairs tied loosely and a strand of hairs dangling over her forehead, slender neck, pointed pink boobs with tits in attention between slightly dark areolas, curved waist, heavy hips and long legs. The triangle between her legs was making the picture perfect. Her pussy was shaved and the white lips were swollen covering the pink vulva inside. He cannot believe his luck. Meena felt ashamed as he explored each and every part of her body. She tried to cover her pussy with her hands but he cannot accept any hindrances

"No," he warned her and roughly pushed her hands away. He continued his exploration and patted her ass and pushed his hand onto her swollen pussy. He cannot hold himself any longer and lunged upon her. Salim quickly got rid of his clothes and there body fell on the cot fused together. Meena felt his entire weight over her and his hot cock dug between her thighs.

"Hold it," he caught her hand and placed it onto his hard shaft, "play with it dear while I check your boobies," his voice was hoarse. Meena felt the hot meat throbbing in her hand; she involuntarily started to caress it feeling the entire length from the bulbous head to the base. It felt quite thick and the strange part was that it was not straight but was curved upwards. She had never seen a curved penis before and felt curious. She moved her fist tightly over it as if trying to straighten it.

"Ohhh... yess...," he enjoyed her touch, "you liked it, oh... good, yesss...," he squeezed her boobs hard.

Meena felt ashamed of herself, her face turned a shade of red. She opened her mouth to say something but Salim was onto her and pushed his tongue inside her open mouth. He jammed his mouth over her and started to suck her juicy lips.

"Ughh... aghh," she grunted as he explored her body. He kept her mouth locked while crushing her breasts. Her hand was still stroking the curved shaft which seemed to grow even harder. He pushed his legs between hers and kicked them wide.

"Yesss... baby... my doll...," he panted moving his one hand onto her thighs.

"You have a real soft and clean pussy," he spoke patting her shaved vagina. Meena felt vulnerable in the position as he kept her legs wide and spread her pussy lips. Salim slipped easily two of his fingers inside her wet pussy. She closed her eyes tightly.

"Wow, nice and wet cunt," he positioned himself between her legs. She felt the fingers being replaced by the head of his dick, which entered slowing into her slit.

"Uggghhh...," Meena grunted as the thick cock started to claim its space inside her. She felt stretched like never before, ripping her apart. The pain gave away to pleasure as her pussy started to adjust to the girth. His curved cock touched places which were never touched before. She gasped as he rammed all the way inside her and put her arms tightly around his shoulders. His curved cock allowed him to stimulate her G spot easily and with the initial thrust itself Meena started to moan audibly.

She was holding back as she didn't want to let them know that she was getting horny. In a false sense of pride she was telling herself that she is not a slut who is enjoying sex with any low lying man but was being blackmailed. But all her effort to hide her feelings was thwarted by his dick rubbing at places she never imagined. He moved his cock slowly inside her, first fully withdrawing and then ramming it all the way inside. She gasped for air, her face a maze of agony.

"No, aghhh," she moaned clutching his arms tightly. The small room was now filled with the smell and sound of sex. Salim had her clutched under him like a tiger have his prey. At first, slow stokes each time going all the way in and then back out again... increasing his tempo. Faster and faster he began to fuck her. Sweat covered their bodies as he picked up the pace. It was like he was trying to drive his dick into her belly. Each time his nuts slapped against her ass.

"Aaaarrrrggggghhhh I'mmmm... god... nooooo!!" she screamed as she cannot hold any longer and probably had her first orgasm of the night.

He didn't say anything or even slow on his thrusting at all. It seemed like he had got a little faster. There was no more pain, no more pretence of being a victim of blackmail. She knew she is enjoying it like a slut and wanted more. It was pure ecstasy as he continued the onslaught on her pussy.

"Hey!! Slow your volume," suddenly Pradeep peeked inside but none of them took any notice of him. He was dumbfounded by the scene before him. Meena was hugging onto Salim's heavy built; her legs were raised in air while he was pounding her like a bull. Pradeep felt a twitch in his pants and found that he was hard as an iron rod.

"Ohh my!!" he quickly removed his clothes and climbed on the cot. Stroking his cock with his left hand he kneeled beside the head of Meena. She was too busy fucking that she noticed him only when he turned her head towards his cock.

"Awahh," she was shocked seeing his cock dangling over her face. Salim meanwhile pulled himself up and grabbed her raised legs. He pushed them back at her shoulders folding her into half. He banged his cock even deeper in this position.

"Ahhhh..." she cried out, her eyes wide opened, "no...no..." she shook her head sideways, but Pradeep found his way and pushed his throbbing cock into her mouth. She cannot help it; the hard meat filled her mouth completely. She tried to push him but was of no use, he kept her head in place by holding her hairs and held her hands tightly in his grip. She looked at their faces which were filled with lust, an animalistic rage. Finding herself being used like a slut she felt a familiar urge building inside her guts. She started to slurp the cock inching deeper every second into her mouth.

"Woooow, yaaahh, take it... suck it hard," Pradeep pulled her face harder onto his cock. She sucked with effort as it filled her completely and was almost reaching her throat. She gagged as it touched her throat. "Ugggg," she shrugged violently trying to hold her gag reflexes. Pradeep relaxed and pulled back a little bit allowing her to breath.

Meena started to take cocks at both ends as the two of them established a rhythm fucking her. She let herself loose and allowed them to fuck her as they desire. She tried to suck as fast as he was fucking her face but was barely able to keep up. The first one to shoot his load inside her was Pradeep who grabbed her face tightly and grunted like a pig. She sensed that he was about to cum and tried to push him out of her mouth but was not able to do so. She shut her eyes tightly. Suddenly her mouth was filled with hot and salty liquid. This is the first time she was tasting a cum but surly was not the last time. She opened her mouth wide and let it dribble out but more and more was being pumped in.

Once done he slumped on the cot and Salim continued his tryst. Soon he announced he was about to cum.

"Mmmmmnnnnn!! I am cummmmiiinnggg!!"

He jerked, twitched and grunted as he emptied his balls deep inside her. He fell over Meena, his dick slowly softened and slipped out of her. The three of them lay panting for a long time. Meena was totally exhausted she looked at her watch it was 9.00 p.m. getting late; she thought and got up to leave, but Pradeep pulled her back.

"What is the hurry," he hugged her.

"You people got what you wanted, now let me go," she spoke.

"No, not so soon, I am not yet satisfied," he grabbed her boobs and started mauling them.

"Ahhh, no, don't start again!" she exclaimed, "my hubby would be waiting for me."

"SMS him that you are late," he advised and continued with his exploration. Meena had to ultimately SMS her husband that she is stuck in a meeting and would be late and she was into it again.

It was 10.00 pm and Meena was lying on the bed thoroughly fucked and dead tired. During the last one hour both of then used her like a slut. She just obeyed them. Salim was hard again as he turned her over and climbed on her back.

"Not again, don't you get tired," Meena exasperated.

"Last time, dear," he whispered, "you can go after that." She sighed and felt him playing with her ass. He pulled her hips and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. She balanced herself on her knees opening her backside for his easy access. He pulled her ass cheeks apart so that her ass hole was visible. He started to message the rim of her ass hole. Meena groaned at this new adventure. She didn't object as he slowly messaged her anal opening with his thumb. His cock was slowly moving in and out of her pussy. When he pushed his thumb into her she let out a small moan.

"Ahhh, what are you doing," she felt dirty letting him explore her ass hole but she didn't flinched rather spread her legs wider. Salim took his time and kept on alternating his thumb and fingers into her ass. He used her pussy juices to lubricate her ass. After a few minutes, she was relaxed enough that he was able to push in two fingers at a time. She never realized that he was preparing her for anal.

Finally he pulled out his cock from her pussy and aimed at her puckered hole. He moved one arm around her waist to keep her in position and with other hand he held her cock pressed onto her anus.

"Ahhhhhh!!" she cried out loud and her body shuddered as she felt Salim force his cock slowly into her ass. Her body twitched in pain and she clinched her muscles tight to stop him invading her ass.

"Nooo, don't do that," she screamed, "not my ass, pleeeeaaassss," she begged. He eased back out and then plunged back in. She withered underneath him trying to escape his huge cock as it slid half-way inside her anus. She slid flat on the bed trying to avoid him with Salim right on top of her.

"Yeah, you are really tight," he groaned, "better relax your ass or you will get hurt," he whispered in her ear.

"No...no... please, let me go," she begged and pleaded Salim to stop.

"Ahhhh, maaaa, ugghh," Meena screamed out in pain at each thrust. He pinned her under him and pushed deeper finally impaling the entire 7 inches of his curved meat. Her anus gripped his cock tightly.

"Ohhh, mmmm, this is heaven... lovely... relax doll I am now fully in," he breathed in her ear. Meena felt totally violated tonight, she pleaded with him but Salim was having a blast of his life. He opened her ass hole even further.

Salim grabbed her breasts and began fucking her ass. Meean felt her ass muscles giving way and his cock started to slip in and out easily. His balls smacked against her ass. His hands then reached under her ass and began to rub her wet pussy. Meena began to feel the pain mixed pleasure as his fingers slipped in and out of her wet cunt. Salim increased his pace and begun to fuck her hard. With each thrust Meena screamed out and involuntarily she clinched her ass milking his invading cock.

She was getting aroused again. She started to enjoy the torment her ass was witnessing. She closed her eyes keeping her head on the cot and her ass raised in air. Salim now grabbed her hips and easily rammed his cock in and out of her throbbing ass.

"Ugggh... Uggghh... Ahhhh... Mummmy," she continuously groaned. Salim was not able to last long as the hot ass soon milked him. He twitched and jerked and filled her ass with his hot semen.

"Wow!!" Pradeep exclaimed, who was watching everything, "I wish I could fuck that ass, but don't think today," he looked at his limp cock.

Finally Meena stumbled to her feet and dressed. None of them spoke as she left. She dragged herself to her car. Her bum hurt as she sat down. She drove, feeling ashamed of herself. Within her heart she knew that she had enjoyed and her heart palpated remembering the rough treatment she just received.

She felt her pussy and ass sore the next morning. As she drives past the guard on the gate of her office, Salim greeted him as usual "good morning" however with a glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

Pawar, her boss was back in the office and the whole day Meena was not sure if she should tell him about the blackmail, finally she decided not to tell him anything.

In the evening Pawar hugged her in his cabin and kissed her lips, "thank you so much Meena, you made the right choice yesterday." She was stunned, didn't know what to say. He turned her around and bent her over the table. "Let me too have this lovely ass," he started to lift her saree up.

Reactions: Ranztime

hornydude2k

Meena was lying on her bed thinking about the recent events in her life. She was wondering what had happened to her, why she gets so easily seduced by other men. The fucking with guards could have been easily avoided if she had acted tough, but instead she was excited and horny by the touch of other men. She keeps reminding herself that she was blackmailed but deep within her heart she knew she wanted it, she enjoyed it. Even after passing of two months since the first time both the guards fucked her, she cannot resist it and continued to let herself being used.

Meena felt her husband Ravi touch her shoulder, she stiffed at his touch. She knew he would be looking for sex but she felt in no mood to do that. Ravi was the same person whose touch once sends shivers down her spine but now she felt it as a turnoff. At first she thought of refusing, but then she found his hard cock pressing against her bums. He must be horny she thought, it's been long time since they had sex. Ravi turned her towards him and moved his hands inside her night gown.

Hardly any words were spoken and he forced his cock into her almost dry cunt. She derived no passion, no excitement from the act. She closed her eyes and instantly the strong body of Salim flashed before her eyes. Involuntarily she moaned and started to buck her hips to match his strokes. Later, after he finished and rolled over, he spoke,

"You felt so tight today."

It's not tight, I was dry you idiot, she thought but remained silent. She was angry of herself, why can't she just have normal sex with her husband without inviting anyone else in her mind. This does not happen when she is with others, she would be on fire. She knew what she was doing is not correct and wanted to stop, but every time her boss Pawar slipped his hand onto her ass, she cannot stop.

It was Saturday and she was getting ready for work while Ravi was relaxing as it was his off.

"You know we have to go to this party tonight don't be late," she spoke while grabbing her bag and rushing towards the door.

"Ya I know," he spoke lazily, "what am I going to do there it will be your office people."

"It's not an office party, so many on the top businessmen of Delhi will be there, it would be a good opportunity for you to get new clients for your company," she commented.

"Ok, I will pick you up from office," he replied. Meena rushed out to the parking. It's early June and Delhi was hot like hell, temperatures soaring over 40 degree Celsius. Even as early as 8.45 in the morning the heat was unbearable. Putting the AC of the car at full blast and his favourite radio channel at low volume she drove off into the busy streets. She thought about the party in the evening. Although few staff of the office would be present it was not exactly the office party. This party was thrown by a client of the bank, some occasion which she didn't bother to remember and Pawar insisted that she should go with him. When she told Ravi about it he was not pleased that she would be going out with Pawar, so she invited him too. Look how he is acting as if I am dragging him to the party, she thought. She was a bit nervous spending the evening with Pawar and her Ravi together. I don't care, let Pawar fuck me in his presence, she thought. She giggled and at the same time felt aroused.

She remembered about the day when Pawar was not in the office and the guards took advantage of her. Pawar already knew about it and was cool about it. Meena was surprised initially about his reaction and felt disgusted, but later she started to enjoy the no string attached sex with them.

Although it was Saturday she wore a saree to office to be ready for the party in the evening. As she entered the office few of the staff was surprised with her attire while some of them blatantly ogled her sexy curves. The saree was light chocolate colour draped tightly around her body with a matching low cut blouse. She seductively walked across the office ignoring the men admiring her.

"Hi, Meena," Mani called out, "looking great today... going out for some party."

"Ya, I have to go out somewhere in the evening," she replied. She didn't want to tell where and with whom so she just changed the topic and started talking about the latest project he was handling. Mani now behaved normal with her and never brought out the topic of Pawar or tried to advise her. She had a hunch that he knows a lot but as he never mentioned it to her, she was fine with it. Later she got busy with the work and the day passed quickly. In the evening she met Pawar.

"My god you are looking so hot," he commented, "the weather too is so romantic after this unexpected shower."

"You are always in a romantic mood," she smiled, "beware my hubby is also joining." He made a bad face and Meena laughed. Later when Ravi came to pick her up she introduced him to her boss.

"He is Mr Pawar my boss and he is Ravi my husband," both of them shook hands. While Ravi looked at him with respect and was dwarfed under his superior aura, Pawar inspected him with humour, feeling macho at having fucked his wife. They made some small talk and then Pawar offered them to drive along with him. Ravi parked his car in the office car park and both of them rode with Pawar.

The party was at a farm house bungalow at least 20 kilometres from the office and it took more than an hour to reach. It was just getting dark and Meena was amazed at the beauty of the place. The driveway had palm trees on the side. A large lush green garden and the building looked like a modern day castle. She didn't even know that this kind of place existed in Delhi. The house was full of guests and Meena was happy that none of them were know. She moved around the place with Pawar and Ravi, meeting people most of them businessmen.

She learned that the host was Chanduramani and the party was to celebrate his father Mansukhramani's 90th birthday. They met the host and wished the birthday boy. Pawar soon found company and stated to use the party to develop contacts and business for the bank.

"You should also meet the powerful people and use the links to develop business for your rating agency," he nudged Ravi to follow him. Ravi was also excited and looked happy on the other hand Meena started to feel left out.

"How do you develop some camaraderie with these people," Ravi inquired.

"Well you don't need to, you have a lovely lady at your side, people will be attracted like flies attracted to sweet," he laughed out loud putting one hand on Meena's shoulder. Ravi also laughed sheepishly while Meena smiled and punched Pawar playfully.

They continued to mingle around and moved to the bar. They took the drinks and Pawar offered Vodka to Meena too. She had tried it once before, so at insistence of Pawar and when Ravi also urged she took a glass. The drink was made especially for ladies and tasted like a lemon drink. She quickly gulped down two.

"I am feeling giddy."

"It's physiological, you don't get drunk in two drinks," Pawar laughed.

"Don't worry and enjoy yourself, Ravi is here to take care of you," Pawar assured her.

Ravi quickly nodded who was himself gulping down the drinks.

"Hey don't be so gloomy, so many women are having drinks, you won't be out in a few drinks rather you would feel great," Pawar tried to reassure her. She nodded not too sure of herself, but soon she felt good and light headed. The party was at full swing and the place was full, she relaxed a bit.

"Hello, Pawar, how you doing." They turned around and found that a tall man must be in his late fifties standing behind.

"Ohh Hello Mr Gupta," Pawar shook hands with him.

"How come I never met your lovely wife," he smiled at Meena.

"She is not my wife," Pawar laughed, "she also works with me in bank, rather he is the proud husband," he pointed towards Ravi. He shook hands with Ravi.

"Wow I have never seen such a beautiful banker," he smiled and moved his hand forward. She also smiled self consciously at his flirtatious behaviour and held his hand.

"He is Mr Gupta, steel tycoon of the city and she is Meena our project finance officer," Pawar introduced them. Gupta held her hand longer than required. He felt the warmth of the soft hand and wondered how it would feel wrapped around his cock.

He looked at the sexy lady in front of him wrapped in the saree which was tightly hugging her voluptuous ass. Her low cut blouse revelling a deep cleavage between her milky white boobs. He felt bad that she has come to the party with her husband.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Gupta," she spoke.

"No need to be so formal, you can call me Piyush," he smiled ear to ear. She looked at him he was clearly not young and must be her father's age, but he looked fit.

"Look what I said earlier about flies and sweet," Pawar laughed, "Ravi beware," he winked.

"Ohh, shut up Pawar," he scolded pawar playfully. Both of them laughed while Ravi was red faced.

"So what do you do Ravi," he enquired, "don't mind this idiot he is drunk," he mocked.

Ravi explained about his work in the rating & consultancy agency and for next few minutes both of them got seriously engaged talking about work.

"You seem to have nice knowledge about the steel industry," Piyush praised him, "why don't you meet me in office and we will discuss about working together." He handed him his business card.

"Ok but now its party time so let us enjoy, no office discussion," he announced. "What are you guys drinking," he enquired and as if on a cue Ravi rushed and brought him a drink. He was happy and already lapping like a dog at his feet. Meena suddenly felt disgusted, this is the same person who was so possessive and always suspicious but now Gupta is clearly flirting with her and he is acting like his sissy girl.

Piyush engaged her in his smart talk while Ravi looked on. He kept on flirting with her while she felt strange. In between she looked at Ravi and smiled knowingly. She felt relieved when another person joined them.

He was Kripa Shanker, another businessman. He stayed around talking with them. Some business talk, some flirting with Meena and drinks continued. Ravi was getting drunk and was clearly charmed by both of them. To Meena's great disappointment Pawar was occupied by other guests.

"Are you sure you work in bank," suddenly Kripa asked.

"Why!!" Meena was surprised.

"You look so hot like a model, I thought Pawar is hanging out with some model for his Bank's advertisement campaign," he smiled. Meena blushed at his remark. She smiled feeling flattered but she was a bit cautious too as Kripa was trying to seduce her and has a lecherous look on his face which Meena didn't like. The vodka was also having its effect and she was slowly opening up. On many occasions both these men put their hands on her shoulders or brushed against her ass. She was getting aroused as this was happening in front of her husband who was now a bit uncomfortable. Meena enjoyed his discomfort and played along with them.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Ravi spoke to Meena when they were momentarily alone.

"Yes very much," she teased him.

"Beware of these two guys they are acting very smart," he cautioned her.

"You mean I should just shoo them away the next time they try to talk to me," she looked annoyed.

"No no I don't mean that," he replied.

"I know, you are jealous that they are attracted to me," she laughed, "and exactly what should I do?

"Well just be careful...," Ravi didn't get suitable words to explain but Meena understood and was happy to make him feel jealous and unsecured.

They walked around the house talking and drinking. Pawar and Gupta were keeping Ravi busy with them while Kripa stayed close to Meena. She was much comfortable with Gupta but Kripa was irritating her. He moved his hand on her ass and slowly caressed them. She kept a straight face and tried to ignore him which made him bold in his adventures.

"You are very lucky Mr Ravi, you have a lovely wife," he spoke standing close to her, his one hand hiding behind Meena, feeling her ass. Ravi doesn't know what to say, he smiled foolishly. Meena felt strange sensation running through her body. It felt so naughty to let him feel her up in presence of her husband who has no idea what is going on. Ravi was having drink after drink and was clearly getting drunk.

While they walked through a narrow passage leading to back yard, Kripa put his arm around her narrow waist as if trying to show her the way. The saree she wore was long way below the navel revelling her slender waist. Kripa caressed her abdomen and move his hand below the navel. She squirmed showing her discomfort but he ignored it and pulled her in front of him and rested his other hand on her ample ass. She turned her face and stared him with anger in her eyes but he looked at her shamelessly.

Her face turned red with shame, she looked around and found Gupta and Ravi few feet behind them. She trembled with strange sensation and felt her cunt getting wet. She grabbed his hand trying to push them away but he didn't budge.

"Leave me," her voice was barely audible. He gripped her ass hard, his finger dug deep into her crack. She gasped as his other hand slipped inside the saree just inches away from her swollen pussy mound.

"Meena, you are so hot," he whispered.

"Let me go," she spoke in a hoarse voice and tried to push him away but he continued to maul her. She was worried that her husband may find out what was going on, she cursed herself for letting him go this far. She didn't want to shout and create unpleasant scene.

"What are you doing, Ahhhh, Nooo," she winced in pain as his grip tightened, "let me go please," she pleaded.

"Ok, but let me kiss you, just one kiss, please," he begged. She refused and struggled to get herself free but he held her in his vice like grip. His other hand moved from her waist to her boobs and she can't stop him. Oh my god, she was a bit scared now. She didn't want anyone to find out what was happening and they were walking in a corridor with her husband barely few feet away.

"Please leave me they are just behind us," she begged.

"Please just a kiss," he repeated his wish. She was getting aroused.

"OK, just a kiss and be quick," she finally relented, she wanted to end it. His face lit up and he quickly pushed her and walked her to nearby door.

"What... where are you dragging me," she panicked.

"In the room, it's better than in the corridor," he grinned. She tried to stop him but found herself being easily pulled inside the room. Her heart started to beat fast. The room was dimly lit and he didn't bother to put on any lights.

"Now be quick and let me go," she panted, "my husband can come in."

"Don't worry about him, Gupta will keep him engaged," he smiled and pushed her on the writing table lying in the corner. He bent her face down grabbing her shoulders. Her ass jutted out at the edge of the table. He paused for a moment admiring the hot body while Meena breathed hard. He moved directly behind her and spread his body over her grabbing her under him. His hard cock poked directly on her ass crack.

She felt his weight over her and found herself totally helpless. He humped his groin pressing his cock deeper into her crack.

"Felt the big daddy, huh," he whispered in her ears. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for him to violate her mouth. He was in no hurry, he took his time and caressed her hairs and mauled her boobs.

Ohh my god, he is hard, this has gone too far, she has never expected that she would be in such a position with her husband just a few feet away.

He placed his mouth over her quivering lips and kissed. Meena's face turns red but her mouth was open letting him slip his tongue inside. He roughly grabbed her hairs and sucked her lips moving his tongue around. His other hand roamed all over her body pinching her ass, pulling her boobs and digging his nails on her soft flesh. She groaned in his mouth at the rough treatment she was receiving. She didn't realize when she started to kiss him back. Her eyes closed and tongue flickering over his lips.

"You are a hot little girl, you will love daddy," he spoke while licking her neck and biting her cheeks.

"Ugh... ugh... Ouch... ahhh... ayyeee... please stop," she cried out in pain feeling his teeth over her cheeks and shoulders. She put up a weak protest and tried to get up but he easily pushed her back on the table.

"You have some nice and firm boobs; I bet your wimp husband never used you properly."

"No... no...," she panted, "let me go what are you trying to do."

"Don't be a tease, I am doing exactly what you have been wanting the whole evening," he whispered in her ear. His grip was hard and she was not able to get herself free. She felt weak unable to resist and slowly surrendering to the sensations. She groaned, her voice muffled as he started exploring her beautiful body.

Outside the room Ravi was nervously craning his neck around looking for Meena. Gupta was watching him with a sly smile on his lips. He forced yet another drink into his hands.

"What are you searching for," he asked.

"Nothing just wondering where Meena is?" he replied feeling difficult to stand straight.

"Ohh I have seen her entering the room with Mr Kripa Shanker," he replied casually. Ravi looked strangely towards the closed door.

"Ahhh, maybe both of them having fun," he came close and very secretively whispered in his ears.

"No no that is not what I meant," he blushed. Gupta burst out laughing.

"I am just kidding," he laughed, "well you never know, if I was with her I would be certainly having fun, she is so hot" he whispered. Ravi could not say anything, he managed a sheepish smile.

Meena's was no longer resisting Kripa, she was breathing hard with her eyes closed. The door opened with a squeaking sound and both of them entered. Ravi adjusted her eyes to the dimly lit room and saw both of them sitting on the sofa. He found them to be sitting too close. He rubbed his eyes and took few steps towards them. His blood froze.

Meena was sitting in his lap, her 'palu' was spread on ground and her milky white breasts were proudly on display with the blouse and the front open bra hanging loose on either side. Her chest heaving with every breath she was taking. Her head resting on his chest. He looked into her eyes and saw pure lust like he has never seen before. He was unable to move. Every passing second felt like eternity. He saw Kripa's hands on her waist and one hand disappearing inside her saree. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her legs wide spread and where his hand might be.

"Ohou... Ahhh... ugg...," Meena moaned softly with every breath. Her moan was the only sound in the silent room. Ravi felt his head spinning and felt too weak to remain standing on his feet. He must have started to stumble when Gupta supported him and let him drop down on the carpet. Meena his lovely wife of three years sitting half naked on the lap of this loathe of a man. He was shell shocked and felt himself trembling. Gupta had a hand on his shoulder. Ravi looked at him pleadingly as if he could wake him up from his nightmare.

Meena's breasts were not too big but were firm and stood straight and pointed on her chest. The areola was pink with slightly dark coloured nipples. Kripa had them tightly under his grip. He squeezed them hard and caught her tout nipples between his fingers and thumb, crushing them mercilessly. Meena cried out in pain and grabbed his hands. The white breasts were turning pink due to the treatment. From the movement of his other hand it was clear that he had his fingers deep inside her cunt.

Ravi felt as if his heart will jump out of his throat, she may get hurt. He tried to get up but Gupta kept a tight hand on his shoulder and kept him in his place.

"Don't," he spoke in a firm voice.

"But he is hurting her," he barely manage to speak.

"You have to learn a lot boy, let her know some real men tonight; tomorrow you may put some ointment on her hickeys."

He heard Meena moaning loudly as Kripa continued to torment her, "Ahhhh... Shheess... Ugghh... not so hard... please...," she arched her body almost lifting herself in air and moved her face close to him. She opened her mouth and kissed him. "Uggghh... mummy please not so hard." The tongues meet and lips sucked each other. The fact that her husband was watching all this made Meena extremely horny. Her tits were burning with the rough treatment Kripa was giving them. She let out a moan every time his thumb rubbed hard against her sensitive nipples.

Kripa glanced towards Ravi who was watching it in disbelief. He pulled the saree above her waist, revelling the panty with his hand inside. He smiled proudly as if teasing him and pulled the panty down to her knees. His large hand was covering her snatch with two fingers slipping in and out of the love box. Meena was writhing at his hard touch.

"Want more hah," he added another finger and stretched her pussy. Meena involuntarily spread her legs giving him free access and pressed her mouth onto his arm sucking and moaning loudly.

He made her kneel in front of her. She knew what was expected of her and started to unbuckle his pants. Ravi gasped as she pulled out the large cock. It looked like a dangerous weapon pulled out of its cover. It was fully erect, veins jutting out and looked so big in her tiny hand. He grabbed her hairs pulling her closer and whispered something in her ears to which she shook her head and tried to step back. Kripa pulled her closer and kissed her. He grabbed her ass checks and his fingers rubbed on the puckered hole. He teased her with his thumb and then guided her mouth onto his cock. Meena momentarily looked towards Ravi who was watching her as if in a trance, their eyes meet briefly. He just hoped all this is a bad dream. Meena opened her mouth wide and went down on him.

"Ahhh, yeah, your mouth is soooo hot," Kripa moaned. She sticks her tongue out and licked the shaft before taking it back into her mouth.

From behind Ravi and Gupta had a clear view of her round pear shaped ass checks which were parted as she was bending forward giving a clear view of her dark ass hole and swollen pussy lips. From the distance also both of them could see that it was glistering with her juices. Kripa pushed one finger first then another into the hot snatch. She bucked at his fingers while sucking hard. Kripa again bent close and whispered something into her ears to which Meena was still reluctant but Kripa caressed her and continued to convince her.

Ravi was sitting quietly now not knowing what is happening. Then he saw Meena agreeing to whatever he was asking. Kripa had a big grin on his face and he signalled Gupta who immediately got up. He took the hand of Ravi and pulled him up.

"Now boy enough of free show, it's time for you to take rest," he pulled him towards the door leading to another room.

"What, uhh, but..." he couldn't find words. He saw Meena was still bent over his cock and he was pushing it deeper and deeper. He tried to step towards Meena but Gupta held him.

He pulled him out of the door into other room, "have something to drink, you wife is way too hot for you to handle, but don't worry tonight she will be well taken care of," he grinned. He felt dejected, losing all self esteem. Gupta closed the door leaving Kripa alone with Meena. Ravi slumped down beside the door.

Kripa grabbed Meena's hairs and pulled her up, "you know you are a bad girl and a slut wife." Meena looked down at the carpet.

"Answer me!" he yelled.

"Ah... Yes... yes, I am."

"Call me daddy when you speak to me," he commanded, "so you have been a slut, fucking other men, cheating on your husband, you need to be punished, now take your clothes off and get down on bed."

Meena nodded timidly and walked to the large double bed, dropping her remaining clothes on the floor. She went down on her stomach. She pulled one pillow under her belly making her ass rise up and buried her face onto the other.

Kripa climbed beside her, "You ready for this baby," he spoke in hoarse voice. She just nodded without lifting her head. He caressed her buttocks for a while and then landed a hard slap. She groaned and her whole body shook, the slap left a red mark on her white ass.

Smack! Pain warmed her buttock as Kripa brought the hand down second time on the other buttock. The skin of her ass pulsed warmly.

SMACK! This time Kripa hit viciously causing Meena to scream in pain.

"Ahhh... no... please... you are hurting me," she cried. Kripa smiled as he caressed her red ass cheeks.

"You will be asking for more darling," he hissed and slapped again.

Smack! "Ughh," she bit on the pillow.

Smack! "Ughh"

Smack! "Ughh, no please."

Smack! "Ughh, mummy"

"Call me daddy," he stroked her buttocks, running his smooth palm over them in soothing motions. He dipped his hand between her legs, pressing his palm to her dripping cunt. Meena was still having her face buried in the pillow.

"You are so wet... you like it huh," Kripa picked up his leather belt. He wrapped it around his palm and swung the other end.

PHATT! "Ayeee... Mummy," she cried out loud, a white pain flashed through her body. She withered in agony and clenched her fists hard.

"Call me daddy," he yelled.

"Daddy, please," Meena cried.

"Move your ass up," Kripa commanded and Meena pulled her knees to get her ass high up in air.

PHATT! Another swing landed across her ass. "No please I can't take it," she slipped out of his grip and climbs down the bed. Before she could move any further, Kripa jumped on her and pulled her back on the bed. He grabbed her hairs and kept her face pushed down.

"Bitch! Where do you think you are going," he shouted, "move your ass up."

PHATT! PHATT! PHATT! PHATT!

Tears rolled down her checks. Her ass was hurting like hell. "You want more," Kripa whispered caressing her tender buttocks. "No.. no.. please, daddy," tears rolling freely.

"You will be my bitch and will do as I say," he hissed.

"Yes I will, but please stop," she cried.

"You want me to stop, bitch, then why is your pussy so wet, you enjoyed it didn't you."

She muffled her cries in the pillow, "Yes daddy... but please you hit so hard, I can't take it anymore."

"Just two more, so that you won't forget," he whispered.

"No daddy, please, no more," she begged.

"Now get into the position," he ordered. Meena obediently raised her ass.

"Now that ass better stay there or you will get more."

PHATT! PHATT! Meena's whole body shook but she kept her ass raised in air.

"That is nice," he caressed her ass, "now tell me who you are."

"I am your bitch, daddy," she spoke while her ass throbbed still up in air.

"Good, you remember that or you will be punished."

Meena nodded obediently. He rubbed softly the warm surface of her bottom while she winced and moaned. He moved behind her and grabbed her waist. His rubbed his hard cock on her asshole and slipped to her dripping pussy.

"Ahhh... daddy," Meena groaned. Kripa smiled and thumped hard impaling his entire length in one stroke. He gripped her waist tightly and started to fuck her like a jackhammer. Meena kept her face buried in the pillow bucked her hips to meet his strokes. Meena cried out at every stroke as his groin meet his sore buttocks but she pushed back to take more. Both of them could not last long and started to cum almost simultaneously.

As they lay panting, Meena came down from a high and reminisced what just happened. Her buttocks were burning with pain which felt so sweet to her. She looked towards Kripa who was busy lighting a cigarette. She saw the strong body of the man who must be twice her age and felt a yearning for him, she cuddled close to him. For the first time in her life she felt totally dominated by a man and felt the urge to completely submit to his desires. Kripa stroked her hairs and caressed her neck while smoking.

"You are now mine to use, to love, to fuck or to punish," he spoke. Meena hugged him tightly and nodded. "Good girl, now stay here and wait for Gupta, he is a good friend of mine and you will let him fuck you as he pleases." He put away the cigarette and walked to the adjoining room.

Ravi was passed out, lying on the floor. Gupta entered the room and saw Meena's curvaceous naked body on the bed. Couple of minutes before she didn't cared who was watching her, but now she felt shy. Gupta undressed quickly and climbed on the bed. He was already hard watching the events of the evening. He straddled over Meena's chest; his hard cock was inches away from her face. Strong manly musk filled her nostrils.

He saw her pulling her head back, "be a good girl," he warned and moved forward pushing his cock onto her face. She shut her mouth tightly. Gupta didn't pressed hard and let her take her own time. He pushed her head and rubbed his hot cock on her lips. She looked up and saw a wonton lust on his face and then looked at the throbbing cock on her lips. She opened her mouth and let the big meat slip in.

"Oahh," Gupta moaned as the hot tongue lapped his meat. She knew now that this was what she loved the most, the feeling of a man enjoying her sexually.

"Why don't you sit and relax while I do it," she spoke pushing him. Gupta could not believe his luck he quickly moved and sat on the bed with his legs stretched and back resting on the bed frame.

Kripa had lighted another cigarette and was sitting on the sofa watching them. Meena moved between his legs and took his cock in her right hand. He smiled at her as she lowered her mouth onto his hard cock, Meena, her lips closed around and felt the warmth of his cock in her mouth.

Meena moved her head up and down sucking the head of the cock then the shaft, then licking the head. Gupta closed his eyes and moaned loudly enjoying the sensation. He moved his hands down to her tits, pulling on her tout nipples. He grabbed her hair and started to guide her up and down on his cock. Meena then felt his cock twitch and she knew he was about to cum.

He started to moan harder and pushed her head further down on his shaft. He continued to push her head down until his full eight inches was buried in and her mouth stretched to maximum. Her eyes watered and she gagged. He let his grip eased as he saw her gagging and let her pull back a bit, but within next instant he charged back in. Meena grunted as Gupta again took control and started to face fuck her with full vigour.

Meena felt his cock jerk violently and knew this was it. The first jism of cum exploded in her mouth and she could feel it hitting over her tongue. He moaned loudly as a second and third jet entered her mouth. Gupta held her face until he completely emptied his balls. As soon as he let her go she ran to the attached bathroom to spit.

"She needs to learn how to swallow," Gupta slumped satisfied.

It was not the end of the night for Meena. The two of them used her throughout the night in every possible way a man only can use a woman. Meena too was a enthusiastic participant, specially catering to the needs of Kripa. They left her thoroughly fuck at around 3.00 AM. After they left Meena went to the other room and found Ravi still passed out. She dressed up and at the first light she woke him up.

Ravi somehow managed to open his eyes. At first he was not able to understand where he was then the incident of the night flashed in front of him. He looked strangely at Meena. She called the cab and nobody spoke till they reach their flat.

"How could you do this," as soon as he locked the door of the flat he started shouting, "I can't believe... what a slut you are." He was furious and could not find any words. As if on a cue Meena started crying.

"Now don't start this," he made a disgusting face, "your crying does not absolve you of what you did."

"Yes you are right my crying won't solve anything, but I am crying because last night I was drugged and raped by those men and my husband was standing there watching it," Meena spoke still crying.

"What are you saying, I saw you were willingly fucking that Kripa."

"I was stoned, drugged and didn't have any control over my body, but I saw you were standing there watching it, why didn't you stop, why didn't you do anything," Meena sobbed.

Ravi was perplexed, "It can't be... I saw you," he stammered, he has no reason for his inaction.

"Come," she pulled Ravi to the bed room and started to take off her clothes. She stood nude and then turned her back towards him. Ravi was startled to see her buttocks ridden of belt marks. She turned around and showed a bruise just above her left nipple and a bite mark on her right.

"I was beaten mercilessly," she sobbed, "and raped repeatedly throughout the night by both of them, or do you think I did this willingly."

Ravi was speechless, he couldn't find any words. Then it hit him and he started to shake with rage.

"Bastards, I will kill them, let us immediately go to the police and lodge complaint against them, I will see that they pay for their sin."

Meena walked to him and hugged him. Ravi tentatively touched her as if she is made of glass and could shatter into pieces at the slightest touch.

"No don't think of it, I have already thought of all this, I can't go to police and fight it against them in court. Don't you know how humiliating it would be? How could you explain your position that you watched it? They will make it look consensuses and I would be branded a slut in the society. No we can't do that," she said in a firm voice.

Ravi stood ashamed and speechless. Meena hugged him tightly, "I won't blame you if you want a divorce, I will move out," she sobbed.

"No, never, I don't want that," Ravi caressed her and started kissing her, "I am a fool, it is all my fault, I saw it and thought you are willingly doing it and felt dejected," he was on the verge of crying. Meena took control of the situation.

"Don't mess with them; they have clicked pictures of me in compromising position and they are very powerful people having connections with all kind of wrong and right people," she instilled some fear into him, "so please we have to just put all this behind us."

"Now you can do one thing," she smiled, "you can put some ointment on my buttocks." Ravi immediately rushed to fetch the cream. Meena walked to the bathroom to freshen up. While taking bath she remembered what Kripa told her, "you are mine now and your wimp husband can't keep you away from me, next time I will tie him to the chair and make him watch."

hornydude2k

Ravi felt guilty as he blamed himself for everything. Meena showed no pity on him rather creates situations where he feels even more remorseful. He was more caring, more loving towards Meena. He took care of most of the household chores and stopped bugging her for being late from office. Meena was enjoying this new found freedom.

Kripa called her the next evening; Meena was so enchanted listening to his dominating voice that she unknowingly touched herself. Kripa laughed his ass off when she told him how she handled Ravi.

"Serves him right," he said, "he is a sissy boy."

She was so much fascinated with Kripa that he forgot everything else. Day and night she dreamt about the night spent with him and longed for his dominating touch. Her body ached for him to take her forcefully and screw her brains out. She waited for him to call her, to ask her to come to him, to fuck her, but he didn't call. It was frustrating; she thought of calling him but didn't want him to know how desperate she is.

Gupta called her many times and wanted to meet her but she was not interested. She lost interest in her boss as well and didn't allow Ravi to come near to her. Salim and Pradeep the guards at her office continued to pester her, asking her to come to the basement, but she ignored them.

One day in the office Pradeep bumped into her and started to threaten her but she laughed him off.

"Send me the pics or send them to my hubby," she teased him, "I don't care, now go fuck yourself," she snarled. Pradeep was taken aback he cannot believe such a nice fuck toy was slipping out of his hands.

Then one day she received a parcel at her office. She curiously opened it and found a dress in it and a letter. It was from Kripa. She looked around and finding no one around she hid the dress in her drawer and opened the letter anxiously.

"Wear it on Saturday night; I will pick you up from your house."

Saturday is today, her heart started to beat faster and her face blushed like a teenager first time in love but then she panicked, how can he come to my house, Ravi would be there. She picked up the phone and dialled Kripa.

"Yes sweet heart, I was not expecting your call, I was expecting to see you at 6 O Clock sharp" he spoke.

"You cannot come to my house, Ravi would be there, you know what I told him about that night," she spoke quickly.

He laughed out loud, "As if I care about him, but don't worry I won't come to your flat I will be waiting for you in my car downstairs at sharp 6 O Clock and listen," suddenly his voice was stern, "I don't want you to question my command or disobey then in any way, If you call me again or disobey me in anyway, then you need not come at all," he hung the phone.

She was stunned and felt blood drain out of her body. She breathed hard; with shaking hand she put back the phone. She felt like a little girl who has just irritated her daddy. She felt upset but vowed to herself that she will not do this mistake again.

She could not concentrate on the work and kept thinking about the meeting and what she should do. She felt itching in her pussy and realized that her panty was soaking wet. She came home around three. Ravi was home as it was his off day.

"Hello dear," he greeted him. She nodded slowly but didn't speak and quietly moved to the bed room. Ravi sensing her bad mood walked behind her.

"What is it dear," he looked concerned, "is everything OK?"

"No, everything is not OK, Kripa has been calling me and threatening me, he wants to see me tonight."

"What!" he was shocked, "but why?"

"He told me he will return me the pics," she spoke slowly with her head down.

"I cannot trust him that he wanted to return the pics," he mumbled, "where he wants to meet you."

"At his residence, he will send the car to pick me up."

"What if he tries to do something with you," he was concerned.

"What else he could do, he had already raped me, I can handle him," she spoke.

"I will come with you," he was furious.

"Please, Ravi I don't want you to come with me and create any problem, I will handle it and finish it once and for all," she spoke.

He looked hurt, "he may try to take advantage of you."

"That much I can figure out, he is not calling me to say sorry to me and hand me over the pictures, he will definitely try something, but I can negotiate and this threat of blackmail can be solved," she tried to reason with him.

Ravi almost lost his balance; he was dumbfounded and held the edge of the bed to support him. He looked at Meena who was scared like a deer caught in the spotlight.

"He can't, I will kill that bastard if he dares...," he was shaking with rage.

"No, you will not do anything," suddenly Meena spoke in a firm voice, "you will stay home and wait for me."

"No, I will not," he was adamant.

"What if he hits you again... rapes you," he was shaking, imagining Meena with that man, "let us report to the police."

"Shut up," Meena shouted taking control of the situation, "enough of your nonsense, it was you who never trusted me and you suspicious nature lead to all this, do you know what kind of life it would be after you report to police. Nothing is going to happen to Kripa he has got good connections and everyone in my office and your office will come to know about it, OUR life will be miserable. The police will ask so many dirty questions, why I went with them to the bedroom? Who opened the blouse? Why didn't I raise alarm? Why your hubby watched it and did nothing? Why didn't you report it immediately?"

Again Ravi had no answer. He fidgeted tried to think of something but nothing came to his mind. Meena pushed him out of the bedroom and closed the door and sighed.

She was having butterflies in her stomach as she opened the package and pull out the dress. Her jaw dropped, it was a brown skirt and a white shirt. "A school dress!" It was a kind of dress she had not worn in ages and how could she go out in this dress. She fell on the bed like a deflated balloon. All her bravado vanished and she felt her body trembling. How can she wear it and walk out in front of her hubby. "What if any neighbour sees me, what am I going to say," she thought. She cannot do it, I will wear something normal, but then she remembered the afternoon conversation with Kripa and her body trembled.

Nervously she tried it and found it a perfect fit. She found that the white shirt was quite transparent and whatever she wears inside will be visible. It snugs tightly over her soft breasts; the skirt was pleated and was reaching just below her fleshy round hips. She looked in mirror and shivered at her sexy image. Lot of her shapely thighs were revealed. With a sigh she took it off and went to take shower to get ready for the evening. Her heart was pounding in anticipation.

Ravi sat in the living room feeling dejected. He took out the whisky bottle and started to gulp down drinks after drinks in total helplessness. He was not able to think what he could do. Meena on the other hand was getting ready, she waxed her legs and arms, shaved her pussy bald. After taking shower she put on light makeup. She chooses a black cotton bikini panty which stick tightly over her crotch and accentuated her buttocks. She picked up a half-cup bra; it barely covers half of the breasts and holds her C size boobs together displaying more cleavage. She left her hairs loose and had a final look in the mirror, she saw a teenage school girl staring back at her.

Ravi's jaw dropped as he saw Meena coming out of the room in that school dress, "you dressed like a slut for him?"

"He sent me this dress and asked me to wear it tonight," she saw a cynical look on his face, "don't draw conclusions," she walked towards kitchen.

"So you have decided to fuck him," he blurted out.

"Yes, if you think so," Meena matched his tone.

"So after all I was right, you are dying to fuck him," he shouted.

"Can't stop your filthy mind to imagine dirty things," she shouted back.

"I can't let you do this," he spoke helplessly.

"I know what I am doing and you should know what is good for you, stay here or ..." she let is hang. Ravi just sat there sipping the drink. She shrugged her shoulders and walked to the kitchen. She stood there absentmindedly worried about Ravi. Her mind returned to Kripa and she felt a knot in her stomach. She walked to the living room and turned on the TV and sat on the couch but could not concentrate on the screen. She kept checking her watch.

As the clock showed the time she was waiting for, she mustered courage and walked to the door. Ravi watched her going out and desperately slumped deeper into the couch.

Meena felt a knot building up in her stomach as she slammed the door shut and stepped into the corridor. She walked quickly towards the lifts, praying no one sees her. But her prayers went unanswered. Her neighbour, the most loathsome of all, was already there. He glanced at her and his eyes went wide. "God!! of them all, this lecherous creature."

"Ahh! Is it you bhabhi ji (sister in law)?" he had a broad grin on his face. Meena just nodded and nervously waited for the lift to arrive.

"Joined some school," he spoke checking her out with a big grin on his face. She felt so embarrassed, like being caught naked in front of this filthy man.

"No, fancy dress at office," she spoke and cursed the lift for being so slow. He continued to stare her shamelessly; the grin never left his face. Then thankfully for her the lift arrived and it was empty. He boarded the lift with her.

"Ground floor," he enquired and then pushed the buttons.

"I must say you look really sexy in this outfit," he commented, clearly drooling over her. Meena felt really pissed off but kept silent.

All through the ride to the ground floor she felt his eyes piercing her. She rushed out as soon as the door opened and prayed that the car would be there, she doesn't want to wait in this dress. As soon as she stepped on the road a car honked and she saw Kripa on the back seat. She let out a sigh of relief and got in the back seat.

Ravi was standing in the balcony of the flat and saw Meena entering the car. She was looking like a cute little school girl. He watched in nervousness as the car drove away taking his lovely wife with it. He felt his heart sinking, fearing what they may do together.

Kripa examined her from top to bottom while Meena smiled respectfully. He frowned as he looked at her feet.

"What is this you are wearing a high heel with school dress," he scolded her. The smile on her face vanished immediately and a similar sensation of submissiveness took over.

"Ah.. I don't have any school shoes," she spoke in wavering voice.

"That much I thought," he spoke and pulled out a box containing black school shoes, "now change it." Meena quickly took out the sandals and changed into the shoes.

"Now what to do with this girl," he frowned again, "tie your hairs into a pony tail." Meena realized her mistake and tied her hairs as instructed.

"I am sorry," she spoke.

"Sorry what!!" he yelled. Meena quivered and then she realised.

"Sorry daddy," her face was red with shame.

"Humm, better," he mumbled, "now you look like a pretty school girl," he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

The car continued to move on the busy streets of Delhi and both of them sat silently. Meena wondered where they were going but she didn't dare to ask Kripa. She looked at his face which was devoid of any expression. She thought that the moment they meet he will grab her and fuck her senseless but he was sitting quietly, ignoring her totally. Finally she became restless.

"Am," she fumbled for the words, "Umm, where are we going." Kripa looked at her as if seeing her for the first time. He smiled and put his hand on her knees.

"You need to learn a lot baby; you cannot question your daddy," he slipped his hand up and squeezed the thighs.

"I was not questioning," she replied looking down, "I was just asking."

"Just follow the daddy no asking, no questioning." She nodded obediently.

"You know how difficult it was to handle Ravi, he was insisting on coming with me," she giggled.

"Well I don't care how you handled him and I don't care if he joins us, either," he replied sternly. Meena was taken aback, she looked hurt. She kept quiet for the rest of the journey. The car entered into parking lot of a multi-storey building. Kripa held her hand and guided her to the lift.

They entered into a well furnished apartment. The moment she entered in the living room she saw Gupta leaning on a sofa and sipping a drink. Meena completely forgot about Gupta. He had a wicked grin on his face. She just took it for granted that Kripa would be alone with her but instead of feeling any aversion, she felt strangely excited.

"Come darling," he cooed and put an arm around her. She glanced towards Kripa who was busy mixing drinks. Gupta cupped her firm buttocks and whispered, "You look hot." Meena's heartbeat increased. He guided her to the sofa and pulled her into his lap. Meena squirmed trying to put her bums on the seat but he kept an arm around her and rested her ass on his groin. She struggled a bit but eventually settled down, leaning on him.

"You look more seductive than the last time," he caressed her. Kripa approached them with two drinks and handed her one. She was reluctant but took it anyway. She sipped and found it to be very strong, she made a bad face.

"Not used to it," Gupta laughed and kissed her lips. He grabbed her hairs and kept her head steady.

"Why didn't you come to me when I called," Gupta asked.

"I was busy," she spoke. Gupta looked amused; he placed his mouth over her and pushed his tongue inside. Kripa stood sipping his drink and watched as Meena kissed back passionately. She gasped as Gupta slipped one hand up her thighs. Meena's legs were parted and her black panty was visible, she was withering with pleasure as he rubbed his finger between her pussy lips.

Kripa sat down beside them and pulled her head towards him. "Tell me, did you think about me during the week." She nodded.

"Were you horny thinking about me," he opened two buttons of her shirt.

"Yes, I was," she panted, her chest heaving.

"And what did you do when you were horny," he asked moving his hand inside her shirt. Gupta meanwhile pushed two fingers inside her cunt which was dripping wet.

"Uggh, Ahhh! Nothing... I dreamt about you," she replied lovingly.

"WRONG!! you were fucking your buddies, you slut," he screamed. She was stunned; she looked into his eyes burning with rage. Kripa swiftly moved his hand and landed a hard slap on her cheek. The slap stung like a bee and her whole body trembled.

"What do you think I am, huh," he shouted, "I am not one of your fuck toys that you will fuck as per your will, I am not your spineless husband who will watch you getting your pussy and mouth stuffed with cocks." He grabbed her hairs and pulled her face up. Tears dwelled in her eyes. She felt ashamed, especially in front of Gupta, she covered her face with both her hands.

"What did I tell you last time, that you are MINE, you will fuck when I tell you and you will fuck with whom I tell you, bitch, can't keep your hands off the cocks for one week," he looked furious. She trembled not knowing what to do. She looked towards Gupta but he was of no help.

"Sorry daddy, sorry," she sobbed, "but I didn't fuck anyone."

"Shut up and move your hands aside," he snarled.

"No... daddy, please," she looked scared.

"MOVE THEM," he shouted and she hesitantly removed her hands and instantly another hard slap stung on her cheek. She shook violently still in his grip.

"Please daddy," she looked up pleadingly.

"You have disappointed me, slut," he snapped, "Now what to do with you, dirty cunt."

"Sorry daddy, I am sorry, it won't happen again," she sobbed, her cheeks were red.

He pressed her head against his chest and caressed her face softly. "When I tell you something you have to obey," he said softly.

"I will daddy," she spoke slowly.

"Good girl," he lifted the chin and kissed her lips. She relaxed in his arm feeling like a little girl being rewarded by her daddy. She gladly opened her mouth and kissed him back. Kripa tasted her creamy lips. Their tongues lapped. He clasped her tender boobs in his strong hands and squeezed them hard. Meena moaned softly feeing the passion building inside her; she relished the touch of two horny men.

"Humm, wet like the slut you are," Kripa whispered lifting her skirt up. Gupta roughly mauled her pussy making her squirm. She groaned and humped her pelvis.

"Ugh, ugh," she gripped his hand between her legs and moaned.

"Let us move to bedroom," Kripa announced. Inside the bedroom Meena was pushed onto the bed.

"You have been a whore," he yanked her legs wide, "and tonight you will be treated like one." He pushed his fingers from the side of her panty and slipped two of them inside her wet snatch. Meena moaned and melted into his arms.

"You like to fuck, don't you," he roughly fucks her fanny with his two fingers.

"Ahh, ouhh," she wriggled and humped her pussy onto his hand. His fingers were now glistering with her juices and easily moving in and out of it.

"Do you like to tell your hubby stories of your fucking with your fuckbuddies or does he like to see you getting opened up," he yanked her hairs and put his teeth on her soft cheeks.

"Ahhh," she cried out as she felt the sharp bite, "he doesn't know anything about it."

"Ahh!! you need a real man to bring out the slut in you," he pumped harder, "your hubby is a wimp, a looser who can't take care of his girl... don't worry daddy is here, I will take good care of you," he continue to comment about her hubby.

Meena was on fire from the moment he grabbed her. She was dreaming for it the whole week and felt elated at being finally with him. She wanted to be treated with authority by her man; she wanted to obey his every command. She felt waves and waves of pleasure ripple through her body at his hard touch. She spread her legs wide giving him full accesses to her inner most parts. With her half closed eyes she saw him putting his mouth over her face and felt the teeth hard on her flesh. She groaned as the pain whizzed through to her brain. She knew what he was telling was true, she felt humiliated but aroused.

Kripa continued to humiliate her and Meena got deeper and deeper into it, the reference of her husband reminded her of him and she felt bad. She remembered the pain filled face of Ravi and felt sorry for him. She wondered what she is doing? Why she is allowing Kripa to humiliate and dominate her? The thoughts disturbed her, cobbed her mind.

She looked at Kripa and saw a carnal frenzy on his face. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and she gasped feeling the need to be filled in. She let her face dragged onto the pillow. She was floating as if in a dream and felt her skirt pulled above her waist, panty down to knees. She heard the snap sound as Kripa pulled out his belt and felt a knot in her stomach. Meena pulled her knees raising her enticing ass up in air. She felt a need to be taken, used by a man and yearned for Kripa's touch. She wanted this and she knew she deserves this, a tear dwelled in her eyes at her weakness.

"Good girl," he teased her anus with his thumb. "Last time I was very gentle with you but now you need to be taught a good lesson," he twisted his hands behind her back and quickly clasped them with a nylon cuff.

"What is this? Wait!" she gasped nervously and struggled against the restraints but it yielded no result and she found herself securely tied. She turned her neck to look at him and found a smug look on his face. He was admiring his handiwork.

"No!" she was scared.

"Be still," he said sharply, "we can stop this anytime you want, but remember if you choose to stop then we stop completely and you can go back to wherever you come from," he hissed. Meena immediately went still.

"Have I made myself clear," he shouted.

"Yes, yes," she panted.

"What yes," he yelled, "tell me clearly what do you understood?"

"I won't stop you daddy," she surprised herself by saying that and then buried her head onto the pillow feeling embarrassed. She quivered in anticipation. Gutpa was a mute spectator up till now; he was sitting on the side of the bed watching the entire drama keenly, stroking his hard shaft. He moved in front of Meena, his hard cock touched her nose.

He lifted his face up with both hands. Meena looked at the beautiful red bulbous head with a drop of precum leaking. He rubbed it on her lips. She groaned like an animal, shedding any inhibition still in her.

"Mmm, give it to me," she said opening her mouth.

"Thack," the first slap landed hard on her buttocks and she yelped in pain with Gupta's cock buried in her mouth.

"Uggh." The second stung even more and she rocked forward engulfing the entire length. Gupta felt his hot mouth wrapped tightly over his shaft. She wailed loudly as his hand landed again and again, but her cries were muffled due the cock stuffed into her mouth. She rocked back and forth with each blow on her buttock, involuntarily struggling against her cuffs and wiggling her ass. Kripa took his time spanking her; he smacked her buttocks and then wait for the pain to spread through her body before hitting again.

"Awoo, Uggh, Duugdd," she made strange incomprehensible noises and slurped on the meat. She buried her face in his groin and bobbled her head up and down in frenzy.

"Please daddy... free my hands... please," she lifted her head and pleaded. He stopped hitting her and then sensing the urgency unclasped the cuff. She rubbed her aching ass and then diverted her attention towards Gupta.

"Aggh, it is sooo fat," she grasped the base of the cock. She licked the entire length and put it back between her lips. Gupta moaned in pleasure and cupped her firm boobs.

"You enjoyed it slut," Kripa whispered touching her wet pussy, "yeah I can feel it, you liked it," his fingers were wet with her juices.

Meena felt another cock pressed against her ass crack, her stomach rippled and vibrated. Both of them held her between them and explored her naked body. Her breathing was laboured and noisy.

"Fuck me," she groaned, "Ohh fuck me with that big pole," she gritted her teethes.

She pushed her hand behind and grabbed the hard cock, "Uggh," and pulled it guiding towards her throbbing pussy.

"Sir," suddenly a voice came from the door. It was the driver. Meena was stunned; she saw driver was gawking at her. She cringed, feeling so exposed in front of this man. Her legs were wide spread and she was having a cock in her mouth and the other in her hand.

"What?" Kripa barked.

"Sir, Madam's phone is ringing again and again," he cannot remove his eyes from her body. Meena realised she must have left the phone in the car.

"Throw the phone on the bed and get out, idiot," he howled "and shut the door on your way out." He kept the phone on the bed and pushed it towards them. The phone slipped beside them, Ravi's smiling face was glowing on the screen. Meena relaxed a bit as the driver closed the door.

"Ahhh, it's your hubby," Kripa pressed the button and pushed the phone in her hand. She was forced to answer it.

"Hello, Hello, Meena," Ravi's worried voice came from the other end.

"Hello, Ravi, I will talk to you later," she spoke quickly trying to hide her quivering voice.

"Wait... where are you... how are you..."

Kripa looked at the red face of Meena and smiled. He held her waist and rammed his entire length inside her pussy in one go. The cock made its way spreading it wide.

"Ahwoo," Meena's eyes spread wide and she throw her head back in ecstasy; she covered her mouth with her hand to stop her moaning.

"Meena... are you OK," Ravi's worried voice entered her ears.

"Yeahaa... uggh... I am fine," she panted. Kripa slowly slip back and then rammed again with full force into her swollen pussy. He started to fuck her with long, vigorous thrusts.

"When are you coming back," Ravi enquired.

"I will be back soon... Uggh... Awo..." she bit her lips, "I will talk later," she somehow manages to speak and quickly shut the phone.

"Next time you speak with my cock in your mouth," Gupta pulled her head towards his cock.

"Agghh, Ohhhh, fuck me... Harder," she shouted. Kripa was too happy to oblige.

Both of them picked up rhythm fucking her at both ends. Gupta had her hairs in his hand and he was banging her throat making her breath hard through nose, producing loud guttural sounds. Kripa held her ass and pounded her pussy variously.

The sound of her moaning and shouting was heard into the living room where the driver was sitting; watching TV, but his attention was on the sounds coming from the bedroom.

They changed position; Kripa laid back and pulled her over to ride his cock. She grabbed his glistening shaft, settled it between her soaking pussy lips and slowly sat down onto him. The cock disappeared completely inside her and she fell over his chest hugging him. Gupta moved behind and watched as she started to rock back and forth by pushing her knees. Meena felt Gupta moved his fingers on her anus, she bucked harder. Gupta quickly fetched a lubricating cream and poured a generous amount on her anus.

"Ever taken two cocks," he whispered. Meena closed her eyes and clenched tightly against Kripa's chest. He rubbed the lube over her ass and pushed one finger inside her hole.

"Please... not in my ass..." she clinched her ass tightly over his finger. Gupta put more cream and lubricated it by moving his finger in and out of her ass hole. She wiggled in pleasure and rocked harder over the shaft in her pussy. Gupta continued to finger her ass which was now producing no resistance to his fingers.

"Stop please... you will hurt me... I can't take that in my ass," she blabbered as Gupta prepared her ass. He kneeled around her and placed the cock head between her crack.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she went absolutely still. Gupta looked at Kripa and a wicked grin spread over his face. He gently pushed the head and the lubricated anus presented little resistance.

She let out a deep "uggggghhh" and went absolutely still as the head slowly spread her sphincter and disappeared inside her. All three stopped moving. Meena breathed hard, one cock in her pussy from below, and another cock head inside her ass. She then rested her head on Kripa's chest and gripped his shoulders hard. Gupta pushed, sliding ever so slowly, "Ayeee mummy," she gripped harder and squealed. Gupta continued to push his cock inside her puckered hole until it was buried upto balls.

Then the two cocks started moving.

"Oh... fuck..." she screamed in ecstasy, "uggh... mummy..." They started to move in unison, back and forth in short strokes. Meena's eyes were wide with a sensation she had never felt before. She grunted and screamed like insane.

"Ough, Ahhh... God... you are tearing me... don't ever stop... fuuuuuuuck... yeeeeees," she bucked and moved her ass until she convulsed into a shattering orgasm. The first to blow the load was Kripa and Gupta continued to bang her ass.

Slowly the sound subsided and there was silence in the apartment except for the sound of the TV. Couple of minutes later Kripa emerged from the bedroom dressed in shorts only. He glanced towards the driver then settled down on the sofa. He sipped water from the bottle and relaxed.

Almost fifteen minutes passed by when the door of the bedroom again opened and Meena emerged dressed in his school uniform. She walked towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going," Kripa roared.

"I am going home," Meena replied with firm voice. Something in the voice made clear to Kripa that he no longer had control over her. He stared her for a moment while she looked fixedly.

"Ok as you wish," he finally relented with a sigh and signalled the driver, "drop the madam to her house." Meena opened the door and stepped out into the passage. The driver hurried behind her. They both entered the lift and he pressed for the basement.

"Madam I heard you scream, are you hurt?" he looked concerned. Meena felt awkward travelling with him as she remembers in what state he has seen her few minutes ago.

"No I am fine," she replied without looking at him. They rode to the basement silently.

"You are a very pretty girl," he spoke opening the door of the car. She ignored it and moved inside. As she sat her buttocks hurt and involuntarily a cry escaped her mouth. The driver stopped midway closing the door.

"You are hurt, I know he spanked you," he looked at her. Meena remained quiet and looked away from him. He sighed and closing the door he walked to the driver's seat. They rode the empty streets of Delhi, it was past midnight.

"How can a man hit such a pretty girl," he talked aloud to himself, "do you enjoyed being spanked?" he asked Meena. She remained silent, feeling embarrassed.

"How much do you charge?" he looked behind through the back view mirror. Meena's face turned red with rage as she understood the meaning.

"Just shut up," she shouted, "and keep your eyes on the road."

"Why are you getting angry, I just asked to see if I can afford you and promise, I won't spank you," he sounded serious.

"You... you..." she was unable to find words. She was shaking with rage and feeling so ashamed of herself. She just wished that they reach her apartment quickly. During the ride driver kept on enquiring various things and she somehow managed to control her temper. As soon as they reached the apartments, she jumps out of the car and almost ran to the lifts.

Meena opened the door with her keys and tip toed inside hoping Ravi would be asleep, but he was exactly there where she left him in the evening. Ravi was looking at her intensely. Meena was feeling ashamed of herself, of what she did and how it has broken him. Couple of minutes passed and neither one spoke then Ravi got up and approached her.

He came closer and started to unbutton her shirt. He took out her clothes one by one stripping her naked. He looked at her body; the boobs had several red bruises, a bite mark on her left boob. He turned her around and saw the red tender skin of her ass.

"Why... why did you do this? Why did you go to him?" his face was a maze of torture.

"It is now over Ravi, everything is now settled," she looked into his eyes and hugged him.

"How can it be over, you will go again when he calls," he was shaking.

Meena hugged him and kissed him on lips and forced her tongue inside his mouth. Ravi tentatively brought his hands around her and pressed her hard against him. She melted into him. He started to kiss her, first softly then harshly. His hands roamed around her body, squeezing her, pinching her. She felt the hardness pressed between her legs she opened his fly and pushed his hand inside. Ravi moaned. She opened his pant and pushed his underwear down. The cock was rock hard, she stroked it.

"You know how much worried I was, sitting alone wondering about your safety," he caressed her buttocks.

"Don't worry baby, next time you come with me," she replied stroking the cock with determination. She felt him trembling and then he blew his load all over her thighs.

End