• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

India vs West Indies, 2nd T20I - Live Chit-chat and Discussions

Who will gonna win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

I Ban People For No Reasons At All.
Staff member
Super-Moderator
IND-vs-WI_Playing-XI-1-620x400.jpg

When: India vs West Indies, December 8, 2019, Sunday

Where: Greenfields Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram

What to expect: The weather will be hot and humid. Cloud cover and possible short spells of rain are not out of the equation. The good thing though is that the stadium has a state-of-art system to absorb water. So, play shouldn't halt for long even if it does.

Team News:

India: Even as the bowlers didn't have a good outing, the team management might look to continue with the same combination. Mohammed Shami and Kuldeep Yadav's wait on the bench might extend. And so might be the case for Samson.

Probable XI: Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal

West Indies: Nicholas Pooran has served his four-match ban for ball tampering and will be available for selection.

Probable XI: Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell​

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Ye Acha hai

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
West Indies have won the toss and have opted to field

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
West Indies (Playing XI): Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(w), Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard(c), Jason Holder, Khary Pierre, Hayden Walsh, Sheldon Cottrell, Kesrick Williams

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Kieron Pollard: We are gonna bowl first. If you look at it, we want to come out and have a feel of it. We need to restrict them to a low total. We can't be critical on the batsmen, everytime you score 200, you win a game. Hopefully we come out and do things right today. We have some plans for the batsmen, we need to keep them from scoring. We need to execute our yorkers that we have been practising. Pressure is playing in front of thousands. One change, Pooran is back, Ramdin misses out.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Virat Kohli: Not too bad, we would have bowled first as well, dew might be a factor. Toss is an uncontrollable. It's a nice and hard pitch, much drier. I think it should be a pretty good pitch to bat on during the first half. It's not a worry, we haven't defended too many totals in the past. We might not have reacted well. It's a mindset thing, it's all about belief. Every game counts, we'll try to do things that we have not done in the past, we'll try to execute those. I learnt a lot from the last innings. That's the biggest revelation for me - if you never give up, things can change. I am happy to contribute, it might not be your day everyday. It's the same team we are playing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.