• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

INCEST ENCOUNTERS AND ENCOURAGEMENT

Who do want to fuck in your family ?

• sister

• bhabhi

• cousin

• mom

• aunt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
i had affair with my bhabhi. not real bhabhi, some distant one. used to stay with them during college days.
she was the first women in my life as well. so felt more special i guess.
Bhabhi chod

Suryaa

Banned
Do you have sex with her at knowing of her hubby?
Is she a mother?
Ha sbe jaane le
Garibo k CID
Bhai mte batana
Varna baade mai use hubby k saath milkar tere gaand marega

Suryaa

Banned

Suryaa

Banned

Suryaa

Banned
if she did all that means she was ready that you fuck her, so did you put your cock inside her cunt finally?
Y aae expert
Agar kiya hota to yaha aakr apne kyu marata

Suryaa

Banned
I need some tips as well to seduce one of my cousins... Anyone experienced in these matters please do advise.
Y dekho creepan ki prachande ta

Suryaa

Banned
I want to fuck my aunt. She is a fair lady with chubby figure and fat at right places. I have been dreaming of fucking her since I was in school. I never got any success but I used to enjoy watching her wash cloths while seated wearing her nightie which always showed a nice cleavage. I jerked so many times thinking of her. I just know she has hairy armpits deep navel and brown nipples. Nipple color I came to know when I saw her once enjoying the rain at night on terrace. I was in school so I was always a kid to her, my parents were out so I was at her place for few days and her kids used to live in other city for studies. When she came down from terrace I saw her nipples from her white sleeveless nightie which was all drenched and was sticking to her body, as there was no bra inside. Fortunately for me she never made any efforts to cover herself maybe she was not aware or she considered me as a kid. I was so much tempted to suck her light brown nipples. At night also I was so much tempted to do something but was afraid and did nothing. I jerked imagining her wearing only he nightie and me sucking her boobs. The most daring thing I did was joining her on terrace the next time she was enjoying the rain. I was so much tempted to press her boobs but was only able to do was stare.
Molestation ka case ho jae ga
Baaki phire bhi tarak chadi hai to chode

Suryaa

Banned
I have had many relationships within my broader family.
I slept with many cousins of mine. As I was most pampered and adored child of my family. Most of my cousins and aunties (who were some what of same age ) were used to be very friendly and open with me. That encouraged me to move further when i reached my adulthood. First I got in relationship with one of my uncle's (mama) daughter. We fucked each other like rabbits on those days. Later on her younger sister too. That helped me gain enough confidence to approach other girls around. And finally I had relationship with most of my cousins.
Then they all started getting married, and relationships came to an end.
Abe garibo k jhonny sins
Naap ki feka kar

Reactions: h27user

Suryaa

Banned
I would like to share some thoughts of mine. When one of my friend told me he had sex with mom, i laughed with disbelief. The fact is that incest in reality is not something impossible in normal family setup. It is just a psychological approach. Incest feelings exist in everyone. It gets inhibited when someone has lived in close relations for the first 6 years of their life from birth with their parents or siblings. Its called Westermark effect in scientific terms. This effect develops in both parents and siblings either way. When my friend provided evidences of incest sex with his mom, i was stunned. Shivering with amazement.
I told him I wanted to do the same with my mother but was sure that it is impossible to convince my mother for sex with me. I was 24 years old back then. Now I am 37, married, father of 2 kids and still having active sexual intercourse with my mother who is 59 years old now present. 13 years of active incest relation with my mother.
How did it become possible? A simple logic and i am sure anyone of you can try this. I had this technique told to me by my friend and I tried and succeeded and 2 of my other friends tried the same with success. Let me also tell, few of my friends failed as well and it was miserable for them.
They did not fail because the technique failed but their timing went wrong.
Its not rocket science. Simple. First thing to do is tell your mother in a private moment that you have sexual feelings for her. The reaction would be negative for sure. When I first told my mother that I am sexually attracted to her, there was an outburst. She stopped talking to me. For next 4 months she did not face me or make eye contact. Only when around my father and other relatives she would act normal so that no one outside knew. It was horrible 4 months for me but this is an expected behavior of the technique. There would be outburst and you have to survive that initial outburst. The idea behind this is to kill the motherly affection. A mother who comes to know her child sexually desires her will go into denial mode, a state of shock. More she stays in denial mode, more the motherly affection decreases and a kind of hatred develops. This is essential for incest feelings to develop. During the four months I would stare at her body parts like boobs, ass etc. in her presence. While she is talking to my father, I would be staring at her lips in a sensual way purposely and make her aware that I am looking at her. She would avoid me and go into her room when I did such things. But this is the part of this technique. Kill the mother inside her mind and create a woman whose sexuality is being tested. This should be done carefully and not over exceed. If the timing fails you will end up thrown out of the house and her life for ever. So very careful. Do it, don't overdo it.

After 4 months my mother came into talking terms again with me and I brought up the topic again. The second time but there was no outburst. The 4 months killed the motherly feelings inside her so no negative reactions , the second time. She adjusted her mind and got tuned to the feelings expressed during those 4 months. She still refuse to accept me as lover. but my work was half done. After a few days of my second proposal for sexual intercourse, I told my mom that I am leaving this house and going away from her life for ever. She got scared. She got scared of what explanation can she give to others and my family for my departure. This put her in back foot. I told her that I cannot live in the same house with her and act like son. I get erection when I see her in a beautiful saree or when she goes to bathroom for bath or comes out of bathroom after peeing etc. Either she do it with me and and keep a private sexual relation and for outside world act as normal mother and son or let me go away for ever. I cannot live like this.
I told her that I know its wrong to desire your own mom like this but then what do you do when the desire has already attacked you. Deal with it. I could have kept my mouth shut and acted like a good son fooling you but instead i revealed my desire to you because I am honest and did not want to cheat you with wrong intentions in my mind. You see only lust , you cannot see the love behind the lust.
This conversation with my mom was magical as it put a different perspective to the whole thing in her mind. She felt threatened and protected at the same time. 2 days after this conversation when my mom was in kitchen cooking something, I approached her that afternoon and told her that I want have sex with her and showed her my erect penis. Please come to my room. No one has to know just me and you. I am a grown up man and I want to love you all possible ways. If you want me to stay in this house as your son , you have to accept my love and make love to me.
I said these words went to my room and waited for her. She came and then what happened, I need not explain as this not a story section and this is not a story to elaborate sexual acts like a XXX movie.
Since then I am in active sexual relation with my mother. I got married. Still continued my relation with her. My wife or my father does not know about this. Only 6 of my close friends know including the friend who initiated me to this with the so called technique.
For 2 of my friends who succeeded with this technique, the time length varied. For 1, it took a whole year to mate with his mother for the other one just 3 weeks. it depends on your will power to persistently try without overpowering. Gently kill the mother inside and bring out the inner lover outside. Try and make the first sex act memorable. Do the dirtiest things you can to her and arouse her fully. Show no mercy. Hard fuck her. Later on when you frequent sex acts, be gentle and loving. The first one should be and I assure you automatically will be mind blowing and best sex of your life. no wife or girlfriend can provide that level of pleasure.

So try out and see for yourself. Give time. The moment they come out of the shock, make the second move. Wait if required make 2 to 3 attempts. You need to talk it out. You physically force them, then you are gone. She will never be the same and never accept you. Talk her gently into it, and she will be your slave for life. All the best.
Y aae tarkiyo k kaalen bhaiya

Reactions: h27user

Suryaa

Banned
I used to record video by background camera app when my sis change clothes.its awesome to see her in bra panty. She has the figure i ever want but fucking her is not possible so i enjoy by doing this.
Ohh bhenchodee(not technically)