• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

I am Anitha

Adijaan31

Hello Friends, I am Anitha:) I am 34 yrs old housewife with 2 kids of age 3 and 1. I am bored at home and love to make friends and like to chat with them.:heartbeat: I come in all my free time while my husband is not at home. I love Roleplay a lot. Hope we can be friends.
katrina kaif indian GIF
Hi love the role plays inbox m me dear

Reactions: Ritadanny

John Winner

Hello Friends, I am Anitha:) I am 34 yrs old housewife with 2 kids of age 3 and 1. I am bored at home and love to make friends and like to chat with them.:heartbeat: I come in all my free time while my husband is not at home. I love Roleplay a lot. Hope we can be friends.
katrina kaif indian GIF
Welcome to XForum.

raj biswas

katrina kaif indian GIF
plzz come inbox or hangout

singarachennai11

katrina kaif indian GIF
Hello Anitha, How are you doing?

HiEveryone

katrina kaif indian GIF
You will get many friends here Anitha !!!

Srik8008

katrina kaif indian GIF
Nice to know you , feel free to ping me

secretjoy4u

katrina kaif indian GIF
Hello Anitha how are you doing I am Arun from Coimbatore hope we can get connected for a chat. Awaits to read from you. Stay safe.