• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Husband switches body with wife in accident. (MTF, marriage)

anmol2306

HI All,

Posting my new story thread about an average husband switches body with wife. Eventually Husband body dies but his soul is moved into wife Body. Meaning he becomes wife.

So it will be journey of this Girl ( who was boy once) as girl, then marriage, affairs.

Regards
Ashraf

Reactions: Bhavana694

anmol2306

I tried to keep the pace of the story, but some of the events which has influence in later parts have been elaborated a bit.

My life was not like this before.

I was comman middle class man, graduated 4 years back, joined one if the IT company in pune and earning good money. Could say quite stable for my class of people.
My name then was Shakil. I was 5 11 in height, slim built but fair aging 26. like any other family in India, my family also started searching bride for me. So finally searched stopped on Nazia.
In the same city her family was living. She was 24. Graduated from same collage as I was. Currently doing nothing. I went to see her for the first time as she passed initial screening passed. During this function, families allowed us to talk seperately. So we were asked to go terrace & have some discussion.
I let her go first. As she turned around, I got glance on her boobs, nice, round & firm. I was checking her out as she was walking towards terrace.. She was in dark blue tightly wrapped saree with purple blouse. I thought her waist would be no more than 24 or 26. but her round ass was not less than 36. Both bums were giggling in rythm. After seeing this, I had nothing else to ask her. I was like already fallen for her. Her face was round but sharp at chin. Big round eyes , sharp nose and smily face. It was like magic spell on me. I was mesmarized by her beauty. She would be around 5 7 in height. Her hairs covering half of her face and falling on sholder. On top of that she got the frame that everyone desires. Things were perfectly placed with right size on her body.

we have some casual discussion. We went back to main hall. And then things were arranged & we got married. We followed all rituals for marriage.

it was dream come true for me to have such beautiful wife. When on the honeymoon night, she seems bit nervous. I asked her if she is ok with marriage. She then started feeling comfirtable. She was looking like princess on the wedding night. She wore lehenga ( long Indian Skirt) and blouse ( Indian top) with oodhni . With eyebrows done perfectly, her eyes were giving me killing look. I took her hand she pulled it back. but then slowly she opened up and we ended up in good sex . ( at least I think so)

Initially I though she may not be virgin but when first time i took her, she was virgin and even she was in pain. My cock was around 4 inch in length and less than inch in thickness. I could barely last 2-3 minutes inside her and done. She seems had no problems with it.
Other than first night she was very comfirtable with me during sex.

In a months time, We moved to seperate house. Then I arranged party for my office worker. All my office friends were jelous of me to have such beautiful wife. My close friend Shabbir was taking staring continiously at my wife during the party. Even it was noticed by my wife , later she told me.

In office Shabbir asked me, how i managed to marry her etc & he told me that my wife is beautiful. Shabbir was 30 yr and light dark in color but had 6 ft heighted with good built. He was not married so far and when I asked him he said my family has lot of restriction in terms of caste and girl etc so they are still searching.

Our marriage life was going well for next 8 months. My wife started learning cooking along with her, I also took interest & started learning. During this 8 months I learned how girls live & their period etc. Also their typical choice in colors, Naziya was no exumption , she was also choosy in her clothes specifically colors. She always wanted to wear tight clothes , let that be saree or jeans or leggings Kurti.

One day Me and my wife were travelling from pune to Mumbai for vacation. I was driving and just after leaving pune our car got skid and met accident. All I remember was shouting of my wife and my head banging on the seering & I lost conciousness.

I woke up, seems to be hospital and I was on bed and my mother in law was sitting beside me with her hand on my head. This was surprising as my mother was suppose to be there. As she saw my eyes open , she smilled and just kissed on my cheeks. This is was i remember and again I lost conciosness.

Again when i opened my eyes , seems it was night no one was around and my mother in law was sleeping. I felt weird. And suddenly all events ran past me. We were going to Mumbai and met accident and realized Naziya was with me. I saw here and there but i did not see her. I was feeling bit light in my body. It may be due to accident and tired ness. Just thought myself. Then i was awake for some more hours and then my eyes got heavy again and slept.

When i woke up again, i saw doctor standing near me with standing near me and checking my pulse. Initially I though its someone else hand he is holding, but i could feel his hand on my wrist checking pulse. My hand was also feeling light. I was sensing something is not right. Also i see all relatives of my wife around, Ideally it should be all my relatives. Doc just dropped my hand on bed & said "She is recovering. She needs rest. Seems this is too much for her to bear but we need to give her support. Their are no major injuries to her thanks to safety system of car. She may need to be here for couple of more days and then we can discharge her.".
I heard what doc say. He was referring me as she and her. I was now getting panic. I did not spoke to anyone yet though. i was so tired full day i slept and did not move. I started focusing on the words of doctor. He was saying "she" "her". My hand was light and fair. I could also sense changes in my body as some weight on my chest and some on bottom. i just moved my hand to see again. It was my hand , it was milky white. I called my mother in law. she came and again kissed me on cheeks and said "beta sab thik ho jayega, sabr rakho" meaning "everything will be fine, be patient."
I asked her what happened, she said "You met horrible accident & only you survived, Shakil did not survived" and she started crying. Come on, here I am . I was sleeping right their in front of her and she was telling me that I died.

But then all incidents in last 2 days came in front of my eyes. My mother in law kissing me on cheeks, doc calling me she, her . Mother in law saying that I died. Am i really died. Suddently a cold shiver ran on my spine , Am I Naziya, because everyone was treating me like her even mh hands were looking like her.

Then i asked my mother in law to get me mirror. she took it from her purse and handed over to me. I was shocked to see in that mirror. I was Naziya. I could see, fair round face with big round eyes. ohh my god it was Naziya. It was me. I was Naziya. Something happened in the accident turned me into Naziya and she is actually dead.

I just pulled my hand inside. with nervousness took it to my chest. I felt round shape of my booba and as i touched them as cool shiver ran though my spine. Then i thought of my cock. i slowly moved my hand on my smooth belly and then bit below. There was no trace of my cock or balls. and then i touched my pussy from above some cloth. i could feel warm under there on my touch. That touch made me move my hips bit. I never felt so sensitive in my life.
I just realized my life has been turned upside down making me a beautiful girl whose husband died in car accident after marriage of 8 months.

Last edited:

avsji

Supreme
I like the story setting. Just try not to make it a senseless sex story.

dragonslair

nice concept. will be waiting for new and regular updates

anmol2306

Sorry . to no keep updates.
Personal life has been so upside down that didn't get time to move this on.

But since now I am back, and hoping to get regular here.

Apology to all my friends who liked it & I could not update further.

Updates soon.

Reactions: Bhavana694