• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious How much you need to satisfy

I_am_A

Aap sabhi se ek gujarish he ... Kafi logo ke man me sankoch rehta jo abhi tak ek bhi bar sex nahi kiye he ki how much is needed to satisfy. Jo log experience he ya jo jaante he sawal ka jawab vo bta sakte he.

Number se answer dijiyega pls

1.lenth of penis (lund ki lumbai)
2.circumference of penis (lund ki golayi)
3.samay kitna hona chahiye
4.ya kuch or jo bahut jaruri he

Kosis kare ke charo ke uttar de bahut madad ho jayegi.

Thanks?

Reactions: DRAGON WOLF

DRAGON WOLF

Aap sabhi se ek gujarish he ... Kafi logo ke man me sankoch rehta jo abhi tak ek bhi bar sex nahi kiye he ki how much is needed to satisfy. Jo log experience he ya jo jaante he sawal ka jawab vo bta sakte he.

Number se answer dijiyega pls

1.lenth of penis (lund ki lumbai)
2.circumference of penis (lund ki golayi)
3.samay kitna hona chahiye
4.ya kuch or jo bahut jaruri he

Kosis kare ke charo ke uttar de bahut madad ho jayegi.

Thanks?

Well buddy. Many persons have this question in their mind and most of them are unable to ask these from anyone due to fucking society mentality.

I am not a playboy but I had affairs and done various sexual activities with many girls. I have done full sex, blowjobs, hand jobs, phone sex, boob suck, kissing, phone sex only etc with different kind of girls.

According to my point:

1) Lengh of penis doesn"t matter. This is my personal experience. The long penis thing is only a myth which is stereotyped by persons having long penis or companies selling products to make penis long.
ccording to various reports even if you have 1.5 inch penis, it is sufficient for satisfying females. ( you can Google it).

2) Circumference of penis matters . But according to study circumference should be 3.66 inches (flaccid) and 4.59 inches (erect). So it should not be very very thin . Because girth helps in creating friction which intensifies pleasure.

3) Average time is not fixed for any sexual activity. There are different times for different situations of sex. Well if one go with various studies then average time for penetrative sex ranges from 33 Seconds to 44 minutes.

Well you can increase the time with foreplay and having pauses or changing positions during sex.

4) Confidence and calmness with right kind of mind and atmosphere is must for sex. Same position and same sex technique becomes boring after some time, so one should always experiment in sex to enjoy full pleasure.

Note: In the end I want to say no matter what size or girth of penis you have, what's most important thing to enjoy sex is to make her comfortable and give her oral pleasure with full passion not bothering about these stereotype things.

Last edited:

I_am_A

Thankyou
Well buddy. Many persons have this question in their mind and most of them are unable to ask these from anyone due to fucking society mentality.

I am not a playboy but I had affairs and done various sexual activities with many girls. I have done full sex, blowjobs, hand jobs, phone sex, boob suck, kissing, phone sex only etc with different kind of girls.

According to my point:

1) Lengh of penis doesn"t matter. This is my personal experience. The long penis thing is only a myth which is stereotyped by persons having long penis or companies selling products to make penis long.
ccording to various reports even if you have 1.5 inch penis, it is sufficient for satisfying females. ( you can Google it).

2) Circumference of penis matters . But according to study circumference should be 3.66 inches (flaccid) and 4.59 inches (erect). So it should not be very very thin . Because girth helps in creating friction which intensifies pleasure.

3) Average time is not fixed for any sexual activity. There are different times for different situations of sex. Well if one go with various studies then average time for penetrative sex ranges from 33 Seconds to 44 minutes.

Well you can increase the time with foreplay and having pauses or changing positions during sex.

4) Confidence and calmness with right kind of mind and atmosphere is must for sex. Same position and same sex technique becomes boring after some time, so one should always experiment in sex to enjoy full pleasure.
Thankyou
Sir

Reactions: DRAGON WOLF