• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest How I was forced into Incest

hornydude2k

Part 21

Then I asked akka why you hug uncle again, when he had left you, she said bro I know he might took it as a wrong signal, but I have to do it to give him the gesture for leaving me without harming me and to assured me that he is not going to tell to anybody, she continued I know he was feeling me from the top to bottom, while saying this my sister crossed her legs as maybe she was feeling wetness, and bring my hands on her breast which was just wrapping her from her back. (I was in shock state that my sister was liking the talks of the uncle with her or she is feeling hot cozz of me, or she is feeling the uncle hardness again. It was strange but I have to accept that).

But somewhere I was feeling good too that I don’t have to convince her today and can get her easily. She was saying I was feeling so humiliated when uncle was holding through my thighs and ask me to show them my breast as if am a whore, and touching my nipples, I know her these words were arousing herself, but I was confused as no women or a girl can get hot for a man in this short span, she must me having the likings for the uncle earlier too. I was literally confused and did not understand my own sister, what she wants or how many she wants. Now I was hot and extremely hot thinking about my sister liking for uncle, I start pressing her breast and put my hand under her top and hold her naked breast and start pinching my sister’s erect nipples.

I was rock hard and was now not bothering that what will happen if anybody will see us, as I know that my sister will adjust him, I was smiling, suddenly the words comes to my mouth automatically Sonia hold my penis and bring it out from the jeans, she looked at me coz of my dominating voice, I understand that and immediately said please pull it put dear, and pinches her breast with utmost pressure. She brings her hands on my penis and touches it over the jeans and then unbuttons my jeans and unzips it and took her hand for the first time under my underwear, to hold my tool and she brings it out and start jerking it slowly.

I putting my hands over her head and push her head downwards and said akka please taste it and without any hesitation, my sister unlock her seat belt and bents down and kissed it from sideways then on the top, my hand was still on her head I pushed it more on it and said take it in mouth u sexy, taste it, she opens her mouth and took it in her mouth and start sucking it, she was very good learner, as in second time she was sucking it like professionals or experienced ones. I don’t know whether she was hot for me or she was hot cozz of the excitement given to her by the uncle, but I know I was lucky.

She was killing me with her sucking skills, and now I was not able to control so I turn the car at narrow road and stop it there and switches off all the lights and turns on my sister and was very fast to undo the jeans from her body as I was equally excited as she was, my lips were tasking her, but today her teeth were biting my lips she was acting as an monster today, I put my hands on her clit and it was so wet and hot, I don’t have the time for foreplay.

I put the seat on sleeping mode and laid over her and put my penis on the top of my sister clit, she said bro please insert I pulled myself towards her a bit and inserted the top of my tool into her and my sister mouth was wide open due to the pain which she was facing and which she was going to face now. As her mouth was open I collected the saliva and spread across her lips and ask her to suck it and she crazily sucks it and in the meanwhile my tool was on his way, she shouted aahaa and I was totally inside my sister clit, we don’t have the space to make love properly in car, so I too was bit in hurry to relax myself I was pumping her hard and my sister too was giving me support by taking her ass up and down and going towards the destination, and almost after 10 minutes I comes inside her and I belive she too comes at that time or somewhere near to it

I laid over her for few minutes and the new dressed up and start moving towards the home, she had hugged me and I was smoking from other hand. She then said Sonu is coming tomorrow, oh I have totally forget about him, I was so much lost in the uncle that I forget that Sonu was supposed to come tomorrow, I said yes akka he might come, she was looking bit uncomfortable after the name of Sonu, I asked what akka, I know you don’t want to get involved with him, I will handle him. She looked at me and smiled (must be thinking that bro Sonu makes me pen in front of you and now you are saying that u will stop him) even I know that i can’t stop him but still I can do anything for my sister favor.

She said bhai I don’t want him to touch me but I know we both can’t do anything. I interrupting my sister said akka you don’t worry I will manage him and uncle, she said well hope so I will try to be with mom for the day he will be at home so that I can escape myself from him. We were now very near to the home, I kissed my sister and said hope that at night we both can join again, she shyly smiled at me, and said go to home now. Still not feeling satisfied after doing it to me. We both kissed each other at lips and parted ourselves and she adjusts her looks and in that time we were at the society and the time was around 11 pm.

To take the fun I open up the water bottle and drink some water and throw some water in her breast, she was shocked of this sudden action, she shouted at me, but I looked at her breast and said akka look at your nipples looking so beautiful, she replied stupid I have to go home where parents are there, how will I face them, and in between no. of people will meet us in lift and parking, as I hear lift I remember of the guard, then I told her about the guard also what may be he is thinking also, she was bit in anger and said yaar you will destroy my image please. But she understand the situation as nothing was deliberate, so she gets calm and we immediately park our car in the parking and she tries to bring her t-shirt above her breast so to remove the image from the t-shirt, but a soon she drops it again sticks to her big melons. I immediately kissed her nipples over the t shirt, she hit at my head with a cute smile and said lets move fast.

Even at night her nipples were visible, she folded her hands to avoid any unwanted to see them, I said her to go freely at 11 pm nobody will be there to watch us, she said what about the guard sitting in the building, I said let him have the beautiful view, believe me once he see you like this , he will always look at our home and protect it more than any other, she smiled at my mischief, but kept her hands like this, I said do it naa, it will be fun, she looking at me smiling puts her hands down to make the view of her breast visible especially her pink nipples, as we reach near the building she start moving fast, which makes her breast going up and down, since she was not having bra, when she was running each breast is going in its own direction, if one is going up, other was going at downside, making her more sexy, she was running to escape from the view of guard but she has little knowledge that it was making her more hot and seductive.

As she reaches the building the guard was there and Sonia looking at him and slows down her pace and walk quickly but guard was seeing what he should, the breast of her mistress through the wet white dress, he must have gone hard rock to see such a beautiful scene again (maybe), he was little wondering to see me along with my sister in such a situation, and was smiling at me. We just ignored him and went toward the lift, as the door of the lift closes she took breadth and looks at her breast as how it was looking, we both laughed at the guard as how he was looking at the breast. We both laughed and hug each other lightly in the lift and then we came to our floor while entering in the house I asked her I want you to sleep at my bed tonight, she shyly smiled and looked at me as if she is asking how can we manage it, I said ok I will come to your room for the bathroom, and then I will talk to you. About the uncle u was talking about. She nodded her head and said will be awake.

I know I have to wait for almost 2 hours before going to her room since parents has not slept since. I was watching the TV and thinking of the incidence which was thrilling me more as what will be the encounter of Sonia with uncle and how can I avoid uncle from Sonia and Sonu too. But I do not want to eliminate sonu from this because it was he who helped me to get this beautiful doll. Well I drop the plans of Sonu and think it will be decided when it happens, and thinking what she wants to tell me about the uncle.

It was now 12.30 am and after conforming that parents have slept I went to the sister’s room, and to my surprise she had slept waiting for me covering her with bedsheet. I locked the room slowly and went close to her and kissed her forehead, she wakes with a lovely smile as she was not into deep sleep. i slowly kissed on her lips and remove the sheet from her, she was wearing the light green color nighty with four buttons at front and nothing under it to my surprise the dress which was presented to her by Sonu this time, I was thrilled and gave her big smooch and said wow, I think you are missing Sonu, she said shut up, just want to try it, (I know somewhere she was thrilled by uncle experience) so she was doing this experiment.

We both lie on the bed and I put my head on her breast and said tell me what you want to tell me about the uncle, why you said that why he has start coming soften to Delhi from last few years. She said I will tell you, but you will promise me that you will not tell it to anyone ,after promising her many times and convincing her opens her heart and gives me an idea, whenever uncles comes have you notice. She got mum as she doesn’t have the words to follow i again ask her and compels her to carry on, she said please don’t get hurt or mind me but it is true, what I am saying may be you had never expected this but what am telling you is seen by my eyes, I was very much excited over her this and said please tell me naa.

She said that he is having a physical relation with mom, ohhhhhhh godddddd i was anticipating this answer but never expected that this will be this much true, I was bit angry but somewhere excited too, then I though why am getting angry am too doing the same thing and may be this incest in in our genes which we are inherited from our elders. I asked her what you are saying akka you know she got up and sat on the bed making her breast visible through that, and said well I know you don’t believe me, I will gives you hint. Uncle comes to our place every week or in 15 days for his office work. But generally stay for longer duration when father is not in Delhi and mom goes with him as saying to meet the relatives, she then said who are the relatives which they both have to meet every week, I was getting her point (I who think so smart of myself has never expected that).

But to make things more clear I asked her but it is not the satisfactory proof naa, she said yeah I know, I have seen them in a situation in which we both are right now, I was shocked how she said few months back I was in my room studying, uncle was in living room watching TV along with mom, then mom asked me Sonia when are u coming out side for the snacks, for which she said I had doubt on them so I said mom I will come after 1 hour as I’m studying right now and please don’t disturb me. I asked then, she said I came out after 1 minutes and found that both are not in living room and TV is on of the room, she said I went to the mom room while going I heard a voice Dinesh leave me Sonia is there, she can catch us, over it uncle says let her catch us.

She too will enjoy me and you, and she has grown up to which you can also enjoy with me. Over which mom said please Dinesh she is young now, over which uncle smiles and said but see her body, she doesn’t look like young and suddenly a voice came of aahhaa and I saw through the open door of the room that uncle was laying over mom and kissing her on the lips and pressing her breast. I was shocked and excited over it. I don’t know how to react over it but was more excited, then I asked what you did, she said I was afraid and ran to the room, and that’s it, and before coming out of my room, I called mom and said mom prepare pakodas I have completed studies as i (Sonia) don’t want to get the trap of uncle. I said okay.

I kissed on her lips again and said you should have told this to me earlier, she said how can, and replied I accepted Sonu just coz of this as mom can do this then why I can’t. I thanked my mom in hearts and asked have u seen them again, she said few times I hear the sound at night when father is out of town. I said but uncle sleeps in my room and that time u sleeps in mom room, then, she said I found few times mom not on bed, and heard their voice from your room where uncle was staying, I was getting rock hard to hear about this thing and my hands automatically creasing Sonia’s breast and pressing her nipples, I said what they both were doing inside akka, you mean the they will be fucking each other, I was asking in such way that she gets hot too for them.

She look at me with lustful eyes, and said off course they will be doing that na, what else at 4 am in the morning they were doing at the locked room. i was now aroused and looking at my sister breast and opening the buttons of her breast I said did uncle have unbutton the dress of mom like that, she was too aroused and hot she whispered me aah, ……..yes , I was enjoying said uncle have presses mom breast like this naa, as I was pressing her she again whispers by aah yes like this sandy and have licked mom breast too she continued. I was sucking my sister’s breast and she looking at the fool said I think uncle too was sucking mom breast like that naa. I replied while sucking may be even more like us as mom has big size, she said yes very big and tight.

I said have you seen them doing this or mom breast akka, she said I haven't seen them while doing it, but several times I have seen uncle pressing them hard or pressing her ass by his tool from clothes, i said is mom breast is as tight as you have, she said not exactly , but has good shape, I said that I know, even I have noticed her through her dress, and she smooches me hard I don’t know what has gone in her mind that time, but I was sure that Sonu dream of mom is going to be real and for this thing I have to help him and I also think that I wants his sister too as I am now presenting him both the ladies, I said akka I want to see both of them doing sex, if not possible then I want to see mom nude at least, what should we do.

She said next time we will keep the watch at night when uncle will come here and said why you want to see them nude only, I had no answer as it could bring jealous between the ladies, but I took the chance by rubbing her clit said I want to see what mom has special that uncle is dying for her, Sonia said uncle is also dying for me, I said akka you are so sexy that even blind will fall in love with you, she smiled and open her legs wide for better exposure for my fingers and soon we both were in birthday dress and talking about the mom and uncle affair.

hornydude2k

Part 22

While talking about our mom we both brother and sister were so aroused and licking and sucking each other flesh, I said her while sucking my sister’s breast I think akka mom has bigger breast then you, she said yes very big, I think it can’t come in the mouth of uncle or me, she looked at me and then at her breast and pressing her one breast with her hands said yeah u can’t take it in mouth its bigger than me aahhaa, she continued it must be 36-38 but so firm, I said yes very firm, you both mother and daughter has got perfect shape and firmness, I said from back it is difficult to predict who is it mother or her daughter, she smiled at me, hmmmmm.

I said how much uncle is enjoying her na, she said yes that bastard is getting the cake, a beautiful cake which anyone would like to have, I want to make her more open and wants to let her know that I’m interested in her too so I was arousing her more and more, I said does our mom has any other affair then uncle, she said I don’t know but I could not say as she is so maintained and looks hot that it will be difficult to resist the persons coming to herm I said akka don’t mind one thing but the way you have told me I want to see her nude in a day or two, please, I will do anything you will say, she said how can I do it for you, it’s not possible, I went to her thighs and start licking her clit to arouse her and say please get me naa, I want to see her desperately and….she said sandy I will try to make you to see her, but you can’t control yourself after seeing her, I said akka when I can control u after seeing you naked then why I can’t aahaaaaaa, the voices were coming from her mouth.

She said bro now please fuck me I can’t control myself fuck me hard please bro. more than uncle had done to mom……….aaha and in no minutes I was inserted into her and pumping her hard to my heart level. The pumping goes for around 20 minutes exhausting both brother and sister and come inside her and lies net to her naked, After getting normal we both looked at each other to see if anyone has said over in the excitement or any of us is minding anything which we have shared but seeing both smiling we both hug each other without saying anything and I was again half hard thinking of the future..

And I was feeling the heat of the excitement from my sister’s body. She said bro please now go to your room we have to wake up in the morning also, I was not in the mood and said akka I want to eat u today I don’t know am not finishing yet, she asked why are you so excited today, she was smiling naughtily, I said I don’t know you area so sexy sister, she said hmm, I think thinking of the mom she giggled, I pressed her breast hardly and said may be, but I don’t know, but akka I think you too like the link of mom and uncle, she said I don’t know, I get over her she was shouting slowly to get side from her as I was heavy to bear her, I said tell me then, she said ok just get off over me, I laid next to her and asked tell, she after promising that I will not think bad about it and said few times when I saw them in compromising situation, and…she said few times when mom changes dress in front of me, I said wow you have seen her totally nude , she whispered yes with heavy voice which was loaded with lust.

And have you touched her, she said no, but she is so charming that I wish too. The lust had so much empowered us that we were totally speaking our words without knowing the consequences of it and getting open to each other to the new door of incest world. I now know that my sister too was something interested in mom, was she lesbian or just lust to feel her whatever it was it was the fun and hoping in future too it will be fun as usual I ask her then ok if sister you were given chance to feel our mom, what will you do, she being silent for some time said don’t know but like to see them, I said and about touch, she said don’t know, then I took the topic to when she complain about the uncle, I asked akka what you feel that mom want you to get involve with uncle, as when you complain about him when he squeezes your breast, she said may be on the way she took it lightly and the way she was listening uncle when he was talking about me it looks that she has no objection.

I said what else you heard that day she said uncle was saying (may be Sonia has exaggerated the words due to lust) she is young but has developed breast like you and legs so in shape and mom was moaning and smiling at his words, I was getting hard and hard as my inner muscles would tear my penis skin. I said means it means mom too see you like this and admire you, she said I feel sometime. Like this as when I sleep in her room, she talks about my health, tells me how to maintain flat belly and round and firm breast. She also touches me some time to check it.

I said akka you have good opportunity to make her nude tomorrow, she excitingly ask how, I said by asking her to tell her the ways to be fit and ask her to show her body so and you too show her, I will have fun to watch both mother and daughter altogether and totally nude, she smiled at me and said I will my dear. We both hug each other had finish our night by another lovely fucking session of brother and sister thinking of the mom in between us.

Next day I was sleeping in the sweet dreams of yesterday, I suddenly received a sweet bite on my ears and heard voice good morning dear, ohh. It was my sexy elder sister she came to my bed with three cups of tea and as she bended downwards to put the cups on table her white cleavage makes me to mown wow….she smiled at me and said what I said nothing, when you bend you look so sweet naa especially your parts, she smiled at me and said I have called mom here also, I interrupt her there and said wow.

You are going to do your physical fitness exercise there in front of me, wow. so luck I will see two beauties at the same time and she hitting slap on my head said don’t become crazy, am just calling her to join us for tea, I sad ok it would be nice na, if she would have bring the tea for me and would have been able to see her something likes yours, she says yaar every time you think of sex, sex., please concentrate on studies too, she was teasing me with these words. So as we both were joking mom also comes in and we all had good cup of tea. We both bro and sister was seeing her cuts and curves and then looking at each other praising her in our eyes.

After seeing mom i felt that why my sis is so beautiful, she has got everything of my mom just height on my father, shape face looks, cuteness, whitish color, as mom was sitting next to Sonia and I was laying opposite to them on the same bed, Sonia looks at mom feet and said mom your feet’s have gone dried, mom immediately looks at her feet and replied no way I just got them pedicure few days back, Sonia touching mom feet and slowly sliding her hands to her legs taking her nighty upwards, making her small part of naked waxed white creamy legs visible, mom hold Sonia’s hand say it fine dear, she then immediately said mom from today I want you to teach me fitness tricks as I want to be like you, Sonia immediately holds mom waist and said see how less fats you have there and while doing so she folds her dress tight on her waist to see the stomach over dress, which led to lower down of the nighty of gown from above and shows her cleavage, and full breast line through bra. I was dam sure by this time Sonia had got wet as I got hard.

Seeing her son looking at her part she got bit embarrass and got free from Sonia and said k dear lets father goes to office then I we will work over it. Sonia smilingly looked at me and kissed mom cheeks and said thanks. Soon after finishing tea, mom went to her daily routines works and my sister looks at me with giggled eyes as teasing me, I got up from the bed and hold my sister’s breast and make her to lie on the bed and I got over her and said .u tease me, you are genius sis, u r sexy with beautiful brain she ask me to get away from her as door was open and it could be fatal, I kissed her lips and make my sister free from my grip.

I was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling how will be the day today, and was hearing the voices from outside as father was going to office and mom was finishing the packaging of the lunch and Sonia was just doing cleaning of the stuffs and all that. I know that I have to wait till 12 pm, for a new session my life as by that time we all are free from our daily routines. At 11 am I took bath and masturbate thinking of today and got dressed up and came to living room, Sonia too had taken the bath and joined me or the breakfast. We both were looking at each other and I was appreciating my sexy sister about her dress and looks. She was smiling and was getting that why I was looking so excited.

Sonia my sweet sister was wearing a loose kurti with low neck which was showing parts of her breast, my sister was teasing me, but I was happy that today her dress can be act as a good tool for the mom. I spread my tongue over my lips showing her that her brother is desperate for her, now mom too came to us to join us for the breakfast and Sonia immediately adjust her top as for now she doesn’t want to mom to say her something. Mom was sitting adjacent to me and opposite to Sonia and as she was doing her normal household works so she was not wearing duppatta over her melons, which Sonia was noticing mom’s cleavage, Sonia hinted me with eyes to see those, It was really a fantastic view to her from this side, while eating mom notice what Sonia is looking at, she looks at her cleavage and then looks at Sonia as she doesn’t understand what Sonia is up to.

Mom felt some uncomfortable there, she adjusted her dress and continuing her breakfast in between sis ask mom when should we start the training, over which mom said let’s after the breakfast, my heartbeat suddenly grown faster to hear this, and I was getting hard again. After the breakfast mom went to kitchen and I ask her yaar I want to see both of you, how can I do this, she said I will not allow mom to lock the door initially and if the things goes further, then we will lock the room and you can see it through the keyhole, and when any of us will be going to open the door, I will signaled I will call u in anyway. So I was cheerful over it. My sister went to mom’ room and before going inside she unbutton the top button of her top to make her more cleavage visible. She was sitting at the corner of the bed and calls mom, and in no time mom too went inside and close the door, Sonia said mom let the door be open over which mom said no we will not be comfortable over it na. So better door be closed, Sonia said sorry to me in hearts and locks the door.

Reactions: Sameer Kapoor

hornydude2k

Part 23

Now Sonia came close to mom and said mom I want my belly to be like you and I am feeling that my breast is getting loser so I need some exercise that can help me. Sonia was now looking at mom breast and mom was looking at her eyes, then mom tell her few exercise which she asked Sonia to do, but Sonia asked mom to first do those for her that too sitting in front of door (Sonia doesn’t want to mind her bro) now mom was doing the exercise and Sonia was watching her as mom was bending it was giving a pleasure to my eyes as that time I was seeing a large portion of her melons.

Now after mom did it was Sonia’s turn and she was doing the exercise in front of mom as mom was awake to see her parts, as Sonia was doing the exercise her parts of breast too were coming out her top as the top was already a low neck and moreover she has open the top button to expose it more that too without bra under the dress, she very large parts of the breast was exposed to mom and then to me as she was changing her direction of her exercise as my sister has to entertain the two persons at a same time one my mom and another me both of us were standing on the opposite side (I was behind the door looking at them).

Their exercise went for 1 hour then Sonia get tired and mom to get tired but that one hour was very pleasant as I was able to see large parts of the both gorgeous women one by one. So Sonia finishing her exercise my giving warm kiss to mom on her cheeks and small hug where my sister’ hands were touching mom’s ass. Mom too kissed on her daughter’s cheeks and then Sonia and mom comes out of the room, as Sonia was coming out mom ask Sonia to button her top as her breast was visible, Sonia smiled at mom and buttoned her. Then we had lunch and soon mom departed for the nap an m and my sister went to her room and we both kissed each other tightly and hugged each other and in the meantime she was saying bro u seen the assets of mom, it’s no fault of the uncle if he is crazy for our mom, she is so hot.

I smiled and said yeah u are true sister, and my hands were busy in removing the buttons of her shirts and on the way of making my sweet sister in to nude. As I was removing the shirts from her one part of breast I said akka, mom still has breast like yours, isn’t she said yes, I said yaar but you didn’t press mom breast or make her to touch your breast or show her your full naked beast. My sister was extremely hot by that time, she was undoing my pant and said bro I can’t do that in first time, let me do the exercise for at least 2-3 days then I will try to open with mom and talk about the uncle too. In no time we both are naked in her room and after a long kissing, sucking, licking we had a great sex but probably our minds were fucking some other person.

For the next few days she was regularly doing the exercise with mom with slowly showing more and more of her breast, and slowly she was touching mom’s breast and start comparing hers with mom. After Sonia got the confidence she told me that today she is going to show her breast to mom and will see mom’s breast and asked me to be ready for the show through the keyhole. In the noon as the usual time of their exercise, she entered in the mom room as mom was already resting in the room, she signaled me to come there, Sonia went inside the room locks it and knock the room from inside to tell me that room is locked from inside and feel comfortable too peep in

In the room mom was sitting on the bed and Sonia was standing in front of her and glancing herself against the mirror then she ask mom to join her in exercise and took mom hand and make her to stand up and took her to the floor and start doing the exercise as mom was instructing her. After half an hour of doing exercise both get tired and rested themselves on the chair in the room she then looking at the mom and taking her hands on the mom stomach pressed mom stomach and say mom you have so sexy belly naa, anyone will die on you to see your structure. Mom smiled at the words then she taking her hands from her abdomens to her breast over which mom looks at her with suspicious eyes as what she is doing, over which Sonia says mom just checking your firmness, by pressing her one right breast with her left hand, she says mom you have so wonderful pairs of breast naa, look at mine they are nothing as compared to you. mom too was listening her daughter and was not feeling anything fishy.

She said mom just see them how loose they have become, Sonia hold mom’s hands and puts them on her breast and said just feel it don’t you feel they are loose enough according to my age. Mom pressed her breast and said yes they are not that firm as I feel they should be. over which Sonia says mom they are more loose as am wearing undersized bra to make them is shape and looks firms and she ask mom if u don’t mind should I go to bathroom and come to you in only in top so that you can feel it, and she immediately went inside the bathroom and comes in a minute in her white shirt without bra under it.

Her breast was fully visible in the light specially her pink nipples which were rock hard by that time. When she entered the room, I know what mom was looking at. She come close to mom and sad now mom feel it mom slowly taking her hands upwards to her daughter’s breast and hold them and at the same time Sonia too holds mom breast and pressed them gently and said mom you have so firm breast naa, she said mom I want to compare your breast with mine and she start taking mom kurti upside over which mom said dear please, it’s not fine. I have told u the exercise just do that and listen to me it was not built in a day, and very soon you will have the best pair of the breast.

Over which Sonia thanks mom and said but mom I want to have inspiration and for that I want to please, over which mom smiled and loosen her grip of the kurti, which allows Sonia to remove her kurti from the mom’s body. Sonia immediately removes the kurti and was wide eyed like me to see mom beautiful pairs of breast locked in the black bra. Mom was looking bit uncomfortable, and then feel more uncomfortable when Sonia mom wowwww…….mom you have so smooth and silky skin, with this she was taking her finger to her cleavages and from there to her bra lines, she then said mom look at your breast and look at mine at this time both were standing in front of the mirror and Sonia start unbuttoning her shirt and in no time she was topless in front of mom, believe me Sonia and mom both were looking superb at this time, and it was looking very difficult to tell who is elder. Mom was looking at Sonia white milky breast with pink nipples and now Sonia had taken her hand to the bra straps of mom and without asking said I want to come both and in a minute unhook mom’s bra and very seductively way she removes mom’s bra as such that she hands feels mom’s nipples.

Both of them were standing in front of each other in half naked position now Sonia comes close to mom and holding mom’s breast said mom you are so beautiful naa, I want to be like you. Same like you and she was rubbing mom’s breast and I was feeling some uneasiness in mom at this time, maybe she is feeling something in her heart. Then Sonia brings her face close to mom breast and said mom can I kiss them and without listening she slowly kissed at her mom’s breast and at nipples, mom’s eyes were closed, Sonia sensing the position she got up and brings mom’s hands to her nipples and said se mom they are loose and not tight at you have. She said mom you must be having lots of boys and uncles still around yourself naa, over this mom smiles and tries to go back. Sonia blocking mom way said look at mirror mom how our breast looks, my sister was now taking her finger to the mom’s breast and slowly circling it to her nipples

Sonia took mom’s hands to her breast and said mom feel your daughter’s breast, and Sonia pressed mom hands hardy on her breast and mom was looking excited as she came closer to her. But in a minute mom getting back to her senses said beta I have notice the difference and ask her to do some exercise and mom went to take her bra, over which Sonia said no mom please today I want to see you like that and I will also do the exercise in the naked way, so that I get the motivation by seeing your breast and then comparing myself. Mom smiled at her and accepted her request and it was a heaven for me to watch two wonderful beauties for 2 hour that too bare naked breast. It was obvious that I can’t wait for my sister to come out so that I relax myself; I masturbate in the front of their door itself and relaxed

After doing exercise they both dressed up and Sonia only wears white shirt over her no bra, her breast was visible from it and mom dressed up totally as she is and when Sonia was going out of the room, mom interrupt her by saying dear dresses up properly over which Sonia said what’s wrong in it, so mom replied that you are not wearing bra and sandeep is sitting outside. Over which Sonia said leave it mom, he is not going to notice it and I’m also going to take bath in next half an hour so it hardly matters, Sonia was saying with a slutty smile and mom said even beta see yourself its visible over which Sonia’s smiled back at her. Sonia came out of the room and before they open the door I was at the sofa in living room facing myself towards TV.

She came in front of me with smiling face of joy, I was again hard thinking of them again, I smiled at look at her from bottom to top and gave extra time to her breast which were going freely up and down, she asked in my eyes, hwz today work, I said extremely sexy, soon mom came out and joined us for next 15 minutes and after chatting she went back to her room for some rest, as mom locked room I immediately grab my sister in my arms and start tasting her like the dog on a piece of bone, she said let’s move to room, and we went to room and locking it from inside o grab her breast from her dress and continue to kiss and lick her. i said akka you are so smart naa, how innocently u make mom to show her breast to you, she then asked in heavy voice isn’t she has big pairs

I said yeah mom really has very big pairs of breast and still very firm and in shape, they are not hanging a bit, I in the meantime remove the t-shirt of my sister and my fingers start playing with her breast and said akka you both have very good pair of breast I want to suck both one by one, please do that naa, and I was sucking her breast and she too was pressing my head hard on her breast and said yeah she has really very smooth body, it’s not uncle fault to get prey of mom, anybody can fall in her, i looked at my sis and kissing her lips said have u tried to kiss her breast, she said yaar I want to kiss mom’s breast but I think mom might not like it, so I keep myself to touching her breast, but I know I can get more open with her in few days, and am sure that she will be under both of us brother and sister, and will be doing all that what she is doing with uncle, I asked her excitingly. as how ur so sure, she said bro I have seen some excitement in mom’s eye when I was going from her room today without wearing anything under t-shirt and she warn me about as you could watch her, but there was some fun in mom eyes when I said no tension mom, we both were very much in excitement and did a great fucking session in the dreams of mom again this time

">I asked her excitingly..as how you are so sure, she said bhai I have seen some excitement in mom’s eye when I was going from her room today without wearing anything under t-shirt and she warn me about as you could watch her, but there was some fun in mom eyes when I said no tension mom, we both were very much in excitement and did a great fucking session in the dreams of mom again this time

After our beautiful paly session of fuck, we both were sitting in a living room and were sitting closely to each other, and were holding each other hands and watching TV, I asked her then what will the thing if mom doesn’t allow you to touch her more, over which she looks here and there, and said how she will not allow us brother, when she can be fucked with uncle like sluts then why not with us, and then she says if things don’t work, then uncle is there na, I know he is not going to spare me next time when he will come due to my idiot brother’s mistake( bit in anger). Then he can help me to get me with my mother. And….i interrupt her saying that what you means akka, you will get fucked by uncle to be with mom, she looked at me and said bro u know we have to do that either we get mom or not he is sex hunger person and he has the chance to get me and my sure he will not miss that, you have already witnessed it dear brother, in front of your eyes he squeezed my breast and kissed me, even I was requesting him for excuse.

I kept my hands on my sister’s hands and said sorry akka but I don’t want to have fun with mom in the expense of you to uncle, and I will not allow this to happen again, and before that idiot uncle comes back again I want that we trap mom so that he can’t blackmail us even, Sonia listen to her younger brother and kissed on his cheeks. I said sister I’m bad but not that bad that I allow any tom dick and harry to touch you, even I never being happy when Sonu touches you. She smiled at me and said Raju I love u with very polite voice. This was the first time we both brother and sister were talking something emotionally

So the day passes and comes the night and after finishing dinner, and changing to our night dresses my sister as usual in blue sexy nighty with short sleeves with front button and low neck, but nothing was revealing, and me in tracksuit, we both brother and sister went for the walk as I wanted the cigarette, and we came down from the lift, as we were approaching towards the society gate, the guard was sitting there, and seeing me and my sis (my sexy sis specially) he stands up and wishes us , but his eyes were on my sisters melons, his greedy eyes. My sister notices it and as we passes him, she giggled and said he has gone mad after that day as she was sipping ice-cream, and me cigarette

She said bro let’s take some fun rom guard, I wondered how? And was thinking that last time she was getting angry over me when I wet her dress to make her dress transparent to show her body to the same guard and today she is taking the initiative. She said just be follow me and have fun, I was smiling at the naughty side of my sister, as we were moving she looked at me and unbuttons her second button of her nighty and not first. Since the gaps of the buttons was wide, and if she opens her first button also it would have made her full breast out of the nighty. while sipping ice-cream, we enters the society and went towards the lift where outside the lift, guard was sitting (in hearts waiting for my sister) Sonia’s ice-cream was melting but she was not in hurry either to finish it or move to lift, as we reach to the lift Sonia stops at the gate and look towards the guard who was sitting at the chair and looking at us, as my sis looked at him, he got up in fear of something wrong

But my sister said watchman u come with us to our floor and take car keys and bring out the bag from the car, guard must be happy to spent few more time even in second with my sister, as the lift gate closes up, me and my sister were standing at the last part of the lift and the guard was standing nears the switches of lift, then suddenly I saw my sister’s butter scotch which she was sucking fells in her, I know it as deliberate act, it fells on her upper chest region and some part on her breast too, she shouted shit not very loud to attract the attention to her, and she immediately tries to remove the ice-cream from her upper chest and from her breast and to do that she very fast opens her top button of her nighty but didn’t look here and there just was looking at her dress, as she opens the buttons that dress part immediately widens up and making the way to her smooth and fair beast and bra, her more than 70% breast some part was under the breast and large part as cleavage was visible and the guard was wide open to see his luck, he was seeing which was unimaginable to him once again, even I was too dumbstruck to see her courage this time, but she had make this show to run for not more than 10 sec and she closed the buttons but we were sure that guard has lost tonight sleep, and soon our floor came and we immediately moves out of the lift, me and my sister laughing on that poor guard who was seeing her but could not do anything.as we crossed the lift I was laughing on her courage, she said I love to have fun with these people will do more someday with someone else we both smiled.

We enters the room, our parents had already retired to their room so we were free to do anything in her room. We both locked the room and talk about mom and had again a good session of sex.

Reactions: Sameer Kapoor

Bhaiji

Banned
I dont know him
But i am reading stories for last 15 years

Seduction and plot and writting u used are awesome

I have already told u ur story is so close to my real

U rocked bro

Reactions: v.amala