• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest How I was forced into Incest

hornydude2k

Part 17

All the while we all at home she didn’t talk to me, moreover her face was looking depress, even mother had enquired her about the mood but she didn’t tell anything to anybody. She was not looking at me by now and wherever I was trying to talk to her she was limited to the answer of my question. I was not getting worried what to do and how could I bring her cheer on her face back. I went out of the house to the cigarette shop, after lighting cigarette I called Sonu and told him about my latest development, he too was very happy over my achievement but now he too was doubtful as how to convince her that take all the things happen with her as normal, as Indian girl can never expect what she did and she is guilty over that.

Now the things was on my hand as he too was not sure what to do even more with her this attitude he was doubtful that weather Sonia is going to have love sequences with him (Sonu) or not. At 12 my we all had taken the bath and mom and uncle goes to relatives place and soon my sis close the door. I was sitting in a living room; she without looking at me went to her room and closed the door. I waited for some time for her, then I call her by name but she didn’t replied. Then I went to her room and knocked it. She comes and opened the door and without saying anything went to bed and sat there and was watching TV.

I sat next to her and ask what has happen why you are not talking to me. She was silent, but her eyes were getting wet and wet and red. I holding her hand says hey dear what has happen tell me please, are u angry over me or something else she replied at me why should I now be angry with u. What has left me in that I can hide you or proud of myself, (I was sensing the situation and her reaction, but I can’t do anything else then listening her and making her frustration and anger comes out in form of words?).

She continues, i don’t know what should I do know what, what I has done and all that. I tried to consolidate her by saying akka I think it’s not your fault what has happen yesterday was just happens. It was none of our faults, she knows that it was not my fault but she didn’t say anything and was crying, I got up and hugged her and said akka look am not like Sonu that I will force you for anything, I only can say you that I loves you and will always love you. What so ever you do, I will stand by you. I continued while holding her hand, do whatever akka but please don’t involve yourself with Sonu.

I feel he is very rude on your side. We were talking like this after 1 hour of talk I left the room to let her think herself otherwise Sonu was there to force her again. hehehe (I was laughing in my heart). It was now 2 pm and I was sitting at living room thinking what should I do now to make her agree her today, suddenly she came out of her room and ask me for the lunch, I looking at her said, if she doesn’t mind we can have lunch somewhere out. For which she said, am in no mood to go out.

Saying that she went to kitchen, I followed her there and I hold her through her shoulder, that time her back was facing me. She closed her eyes as I holds her shoulder, very low volume comes out of my sister mouth sandy please leave me, I turning her to my side, (I didn’t want her to discuss yesterday’s matter with her right now) said akka just get yourself ready we are going for a beautiful lunch today and will spent some quality time outside, she insist as if she is not ready, but I forcefully convinced her to go with me and I said don’t be afraid please feel comfortable with me m not like anyone else (I mean by Sonu), she looked at me, I very simply hold her face by my hands and said love you sweet akka.

She removing my hands from her face went to her room, and after 10 minutes she came out wearing light pink color suit with matching duppatta which were hiding her assets. Today she was looking like a very beautiful sincere and soft girl who is so innocent today her looks are totally different from the yesterday’s look. Today she is looking so cute so innocent so beautiful as I was not able to control my urge to fuck her again, but I know I have to make her calm first, even after she has all the beauty she was looking bit upset or guilty, her this attitude was raising my blood pressure, well we both are ready for the lunch, I locked the house and holds her hand and walk towards the lift, she removes my hands by saying it’s okay am coming.

I was understand her situation, so I didn’t say anything she was going along with me towards the lift, we waited and with the coming of lift we get in to and in a minute we were in parking, all this time I was looking at my sweet sister and relooking ours yesterday incidence how beautiful she was looking when she was nude there with me, her duppatta which was hiding her breast were in my mouth yesterday and I was biting them. Well today things were different, she is in guilt or confused as how to deal with her brother as how to face me knowing that her real brother has fucked her last night and her cousin brother has manhandled her few times in front of her real brother, she might be thinking as how to face both when we all three were all together and somewhere she does not want to be or treated like whore.

We both took our seats in the car and moves out of the society, we were now heading towards hotel Jan path, I was trying to talk to her but she was not responding as she was to be. I know it will take some time when we moves around and she will feel relax then, after going half way I took my hands over her head and with my finger I took the leaf of her hair which was falling over her forehead behind the ears, she immediately looked at me with some shock as some current flows through her body, she was silent but shivering from inside, my finger was now going from her right part of forehead to southwards side to her cheeks now to her lips, while doing so I said one thing since morning that akka you are really looking very beautiful, I love you and will always loves you.

This time my finger was rubbing her lips, she removes my hands from her lips and said please can u give me sometime I didn’t understand what she meant by that we reach the hotel premises and step down off the car, I holding my sister through her back were going inside the hotel, she was trying I shouldn’t hold her but she was helpless as she was not able to remove my hands from her back. As we were crossing the lobby we pass through the lobby there I looking at our image said to her akka we both are really looking like a beautiful couple, isn’t?

She looked at me and said lets go (should we move to restaurant). I smiling at her this mood, moves towards the restaurant which was at first floor, it’s an elegant Italian restaurant. She I moving my hands in her back and was feeling her back and bra, (for your knowledge am fetish about bra lines.) as we enters the restaurant its elegant appearance and fragrance drastically changes the mood of me and my sis. The restaurant was totally made of wooden theme, something pirates theme, but still it was so beautifully designed that anybody will fall in love with its ambiance.

I took the extreme corner seat and I make my sister comfortable to sit on sofa seat and instead of sitting on opposite to her I sit along with her on two seated sofa where my sister was already sitting. As initially we ordered our soft drinks, she was bit relaxed after getting in to the restaurant as she was too impress and the restaurant has somewhat changed her mood. She was sensing the restaurant by looking every corner of the restaurant and I was sensing her in the same way. Both of us were disturb in our own way when the waiter come to us with our drinks, I gave the glass of virgin marry cocktail to my sister and took the glass of coke for myself. While she was sipping the drink and looking at the table very innocently I put my hand on her hand which was lying ideally in the table, she immediately looked at me and tries to remove her hand from my grip, but it was useless for her as I had gripped her more firmly after realizing her hands are trying to get away from me.

I asked her akka are you angry over me over yesterday incidence, she was silent, I asked her again and said look if u don’t want to tell it is going to harm us both of us and allow Sonu to take advantage of it. I continued to say that I know akka what I did was wrong and I should not do that with you. As being you are my real sister and it is wrong, but just think it was the conditions which make me to feel in that way like you and I don’t know my love which was hidden in my heart for you suddenly overcome my other senses and doesn’t allow me to think anything other than you. After giving her many more convincing words I said akka, I will always love you and love you what so ever u do. But something is sure I will never harm u. (this time I too was bit frustrated over her attitude as till yesterday as she was going nude all over city along with her cousin bro who is her boyfriend also and her real brother, now if her brother has got lust o her she is not taking any responsibly for that, even when I was touching her and proceeding her for fucking till that time she was not objection as much she has make her face today…it was hell). <

But I don’t want to hurt her rather I want her to love me also so i finish my words saying that now it’s up to u akka what u want to say and what could be the way to get the things bring back to normal. I remove my hands over her and sat quietly and diverted my attention to my drink. There was silence on our table for two minutes which was broken by my sweet sexy sister, she said I know I am wrong, It was my mistake my immaturity which led to the things to this extent, and am just upset over it as what I have become in just a week.

She had tears in her eyes over which I took my hands to her eyes and remove her tears and said plzz sis, I know it was not your fault, it was Sonu who make u feel like that, but believe me for me your still as my sis and I love u the way I do it before and your image is not changed in front of me, she was crying and looking that she is soon going to broke, she looked at her surrounding and said please can we go to car, I don’t want to have food. I immediately paid for the drinks and took her to the car, we were sitting in the car in car parking and I was looking at her, she still was in tears, I hold her hand to console her, she said please move out of here, I bring out the car from the parking and start driving towards nowhere.

I now again start the communication by saying that di don’t feel bad about you, it was not your fault, it was Sonu who took advantage of yourself, and she was denying all that and keep of repeating that it’s her mistake, and was feeling guilty of incidence happen yesterday. To be true I don’t have words to calm her. I don’t know how can now I bring the smile back on her face again. Then I said akka don’t feel guilt about it and all, then she said but what should I do, what is my image left in front of u and Sonu. Anybody can come to me now anytime and do anything. I have lost my self-respect and all that. These were bit serious from her side and she was crying.

I stopping the car at the corner of road and turning her face towards mine and ask her to look at me and said: akka please do not take any tension, I continues I assures you that Sonu is not going to touch you again and the same applicable for me. Just forget the past as a bad dream. She was looking at the carpet of the car, and bit relaxed but I was feeling hard as I was holding her hands and it was giving me sensation. She looking at me hugs me and said thanks bro, thanks a lot for your support, love you bro. (I know this time her word LOVE U is different from yesterday). But her hug was relaxing me as I was now sure that we can live with open words if without sex. I too hold hug her tightly and moves my hands all over her back. Was just getting out of control but I know for the time being I have to control myself.

hornydude2k

Part 18

While hugging I kissed my sister’s neck very slightly and repeat back my sister’s words to her love you akka. I broking up the hug, hold her through her face which was now wet with her tears, I bring my face close to her, kissed her eyes while saying, akka I can’t see the tears in your eyes, you are everything for me. I love you. And finally giving her a kiss on the lips. She didn’t object me as for her it was an affectionate kiss, from a brother who is for the time being saving her from the monster.

After seeing she is getting normal I asked her for a lunch, for which she said we will have that at home, but still at that time I was driving the car with one hand as another hand was holding her beautiful hands. She was bit pleased with my unexpected and lovingly behavior, I slowly pulled her to me and rested her head on my shoulder and I rested my one arm on her back, and one arm was on steering. While going towards the home, my hands were very slowly feeling her back, there I said akka, and don’t you worry of anything. And I once more hugged her very tightly. She was silent for some time and in the same resting her head on my shoulder.

Then she breaking her hug, sit back to her normal position but by that time when she sat, she top had gone bit sideways or has lost its place which makes her large amount of cleavage to come out, my eyes automatically goes to them and the effect of watching my sister’s cleavage is coming between my legs. My tool was saluting the beauty. Sonia seeing me what I’m watching, she adjusted her top and sat normally looking at the front glass of the car. There I put my hands in front of her and ask her for her hand, she asked me why, and I said akka have u trust on me or not. She politely put her right hand on my left hand, I gripping her hand and brings them towards my lips and kissed her hands saying akka I don’t know but I love you very much.

She was silent, (I know that she is now under my influence and somewhere start hating Sonu, this was the right time for me to make a platform such that she stop talking about Sonu and only thinks of me). When I kissed her hand she looked at me and then tries to pull away her hand from me, I looking at her said what happen akka, she said bro please, I very politely said ok I will not, but let your hands be on mine, she was silent and I was cheering in my heart as her hands are still on my hands, my thumb was rubbing her hands, and we were reaching towards the home, but somewhere I was feeling that due to continuous touching of my hands some of my sexual vibrations had transferred to her and she was feeling hot or under my emotional influence, I again bring her hand to wards my lips, she was not looking at me, but her breast was going up and down very fast showing that she knows and feeling conscious.

I kissed her hands and spread my tongue on her hands making them wet. She had closed her eyes, I licked her hands and finger and said I love u akka, she politely opens her eyes looked at me as she is confessing the same and takes her hands away from my grip, now we were very close to home, this time I bring my hands close to her and said can I ask one thing from you, she looked at me as what, I said a small kiss on hand, she straightaway reject it by saying please I don’t want this mess bro. I understand her position, she saying this put my hands down with her hand and kept holding my hand till we reach home. While parking I was wondering how will I start again with her, I was confused but happy that she is desperate to get rid of the monster (Sonu). But I don’t want to waste time or make the thing get cool down; I was desperate to fuck my sister tonight again and then forever.

We came out of the parking and went towards the lift, she was going the way as she is out for a first date with a boyfriend, holding her both hands together looking down to the earth as if she is shying to talk to her bf. We were in the lift and I was continuously looking at her, she looked at me and smiled and said please bro, please don’t look at me like this). But I without saying anything continue to look at her, she came close to me and takes her right hand on my face and turn it to other side and said please don’t give me completion, while she was doing this I her arm was touching my lips, I first gently kissed them and then gave a small bite to them, for which she stare at me with her wide sexy eyes.

Immediately the lift reaches the 5th floor, she immediately ran to the door and enters it, mom and uncle still hasn’t reach to home, I was happy over it as I feel something can happen during this evening time also. I asked akka nobody is at home. She replied then, I said don’t know cutting my words myself, I said want to have beer, she looking at me with naughty smile said now I will never take any hard drink with u, ok, and with that she start going towards her room. I ran to her while saying why, why? And hold her through her arms and turns her to myself, I asked her laughing why you don’t want to have with me, she said I don’t want to comment ok, leave me now, my hands slowly going down from her arms to her forearms and then to hands, and grip them she was standing there as waiting for something to happen again.

I again taking my hands to the arms and then to shoulders and hold her through there, I was hard now, and don’t want to loose a chance. I holding her through shoulders said u didn’t do my one task, she looking at me as what task, I putting my finger on her wet lips said to touch this on my hand. Before she could say anything I holding her hand which was coming to remove my hands from her lips, I showing my hand to her said a kiss, she replied my removing my hands from her lips, please bro, i accepted her denial by kissing her on cheeks and said love you, waiting for you to join me for beer in sofa.

I came to the living room and she went to her room locking it from inside, I without thinking what she would be doing inside open up the can from the refrigerator, she came out at least after 10 minutes which I thing was more than 10 hours after changing her dress to nighty as it was 7 pm, she was looking gorgeous in the nighty, her breast shape was clearly visible from the dress and her bra lines too. I was simply looking at her face and her breast and she noticed my attention. she looked at me taking beer, she said I will tell to mom what you are doing at living room, I said and what about the other things, she smilingly said shut up and went towards the kitchen, as she was going there I asked her to join me she again laughingly declined (but I know somewhere she wanted to join it).

She went to kitchen where she was preparing for dinner, after 5 minutes of waiting I went to kitchen and stood at the door of the kitchen and start watching the beauty and all the curves of back. Her panty live was driving me crazy moreover her bra line of which am fetish i know I have to just go inside and tear her clothes and fuck her hard, but that was not lovable sex, I went inside and stood just at her back, without her knowledge.

She was busy in doing her work, suddenly she realized of someone at her back standing she turn to my side in a sudden and she shouted in a big scream due to sudden fear, and in seconds when she realizes it’s me, she hugs me and said loose never do that to me again. My hands were creasing her back and she was holding me very tightly. I again kissed her forehead and then eyes and said dear am always with you never fear of anything. We were still in the same hugging position, and I believe she was feeling my hard tool on her thighs and I was feeling her breast on my chest. I asked her akka I want to hear from you do u love me, she was silent but still was hugging me, I got my answer in her sealed lips and I bent my neck slightly to reach her lips and kissed them saying love you akka, and as was expected she too make her head upside to make me feel comfortable, and my lips was sucking her lips.

Without bending too much, while tasting the lips of my own real sister my hands were cursing at the back and slowly going upside to her hairs. Now my one hand was and her head and other on the back I pulls her hairs slightly and simultaneously I pressured my tongue to enters her mouth and with the pressure from two sides she opens her mouth and my tongue get its ways and I was tasting her tongue ,saliva and she too has joined me by now. And small whispering was coming from her side which was encouraging me.

Now I was sure that this love from her side is not like the first time where she has no option, this time she liked me and was feeling more secure under me. Today our kiss has love and affection for each other. Our soft kisses was turning to the wild kiss and biting each other lips and our hands were now rolling all over each other’s bodies. My hand gone to the chain of her nighty and within a second her nighty was unzipped and my hands were now exploring my real sisters nude back and they were turning to her breast which was still covered with her bra.

I breaking up the kiss looks at her and start removing her nighty from her body and she too was helping me and as I removed her half nighty to her waist and start removing my shirt and jeans I was now in undies and she was in bra and all nighty was hanging on her waist. We again start kissing each other we were still in the kitchen. And my sister hands were exploring my back, and my hands was busy in bringing her nighty down to the floor. I was not able to see her naked body as my eyes was on her face as we were kissing each other. And now I was to feel her whole body from my lips, I broke the kiss and start licking her neck with small biting, my sweet elder sister was encouraging me with her nails on my back and her warm whispers and breadth on my body.

Her brother wet tongue was slowly and slowly going towards his sisters breast which has been seen by many people in last few days which includes her cousin bro, who has strip her in the open area and hotel, one hawker for it was the jackpot, few people in the hotel through her dress, many be by the business silent of Sonu and above all her distant uncle who has seen her niece, my sister nude chest through the bus, which he has hinted me, all these things were arousing and exciting me more and making me to get wild with my delicate elder sister. With the thoughts my loving licking on the curves of the breast of my sister was turning to biting and sucking hard which was making her to moan a loud.

I took her hand to the lower side of my body and get them to my penis which that time was little more the 6”. She got hold of it over my underwear, my lips, tongue and teeth all were exploring her pink nipples which were now rock hard. Her hand were now going under my underwear and she hold it now naked and I helped her to remove my underwear and to stand naked in front of my semi naked elder akka or sister. I took my nude or semi sister to the living room from kitchen where I was planning to give luck to her. Now I was kissing her to her breast to her naval to her neck everywhere to her panty line. And she was exploring my hairs and back with pleasure, my lips wee now kissing the panty line of stomach of my sister, and my teeth grip the panty from her waist and sliding it downwards and my hands were holding Sonia’s breast. Soon my sister’s body gets the rid from her panty by her own real younger brother.

My lips was on her feet now and I start licking those sexy white smooth and going upwards to the doors of heaven, my sister has precum already and some of the juices were flowing in the upper part of thighs. Which I was going to lick and ohh gooddddddd they were so sweet and salty and hot……now a have start sucking the com of my sister which was floating on her thigh and going upside towards the heaven it was extremely hot, her cunt was as hot as some volcano was erupting from there . I reach to the heaven gate kissed there and the body of my sister shivers with a sensation of the kiss on her clit. I looked at her she was standing with her eyes closed in joy which she was getting from her real brother and her hands were creasing my hairs.

I again start concentrated on my work and kissed her on her clit and start putting my tongue inside and sucking the cum of my sister and my tongue was going deep inside her and she was now shouting with pleasure she was so much excited and enjoying that she was not able to stand on her legs and she fell on the sofa and this broke my sucking. I then move closer to her mouth and we suck each other tongue and this time my sister too was tasting her own cum which was left un sucked on my lips… i asked her how it tastes she smiled and continue to biting my lips her hand this time reach to my tool, which she wanted to get inside her clit.

But I want something which Sonu has not done to her, blow job, I took my one feet on the sofa, very next where my sister was sitting and place myself such that my penis face her face. I hold my penis and place next to my sister lips. And said akka taste it, u will love it and to know whether she still likes Sonu or not, I said its better than Sonu’s. She looked at me as am making her fun; I push my penis strongly on her lips and pinch her nipples. Then my sister looks at my tool and opens her mouth and start taking my tool in her mouth for the first time. I was on the heaven her sucking was far better than Sonu did with me, her soft lips were making my hard penis to harder one and I was pressing her both breast. I too was now not under my control, I pinches her nipples very hardly and said Sonia lick it with your tongue.

She looking at me starts sucking it with greater frequency; aahhhhhhhhi was on the heaven or somewhere above it. It was looking so beautiful that my very fair slim sister sitting naked on the wide living room and sucking her own brothers penis and with her frequencies of in and out the breast too was going up and down and making me crazier.

I was now reaching to my highest level and I warn my elder sister that akka am going to cum in your mouth and I hope u had never tasted it of Sonu too. She too was in the heat of sex, she replied do it in my mouth, I want to taste it…..aahhhhand I was making her pinks lips turns to white due to my cum. She immediately spit it as if she doesn’t like or she might get choked. After that I laid on her naked bod on the sofa and preparing myself for the bigger session. i was kissing her lips and face in between I ask sweetheart do u like its taste, she smiled at me as if she can’t utter any words or ..i don’t know, I then asked her looking at her pink erect nipples as akka when u sucks Sonu’s penis did u sucks his cum, she looking at me with embarrassment I sensing her situation, start smooching her and ask tell me nee beautiful, she said no I didn’t I was happy to hear that and while doing this I was again getting the mood and strength in my tool.

I sat on my knees on the floor and widen her legs and put my tool on her gateway. She was very well lubricated by her own cum of previous sessions and, it automatically got it was the second fuck on my sister and she was looking as if she had learned a lot. To enjoy herself she got up over the sofa putting her hips for a seconds to give my tool enough penetration and push herself to my side and then pull herself and in no seconds I was totally inside my sisters hole and pumping it hard and hard, but today I was surprised that was not climax even after this much of excitement. She was screaming with pain and pleasure and pumping herself she was looking so beautiful half laying on sofa and her legs on my back and her swinging breast. It was going great, we both brother and sister was enjoying suddenly we heard the sound of my mom and uncle.

Reactions: Sameer Kapoor

hornydude2k

Part 19

Oh god it could be fatal to us. If mom open the door with her own spare key. I immediately removes myself form her and said it will be continued in the night and hearing moms voice she too got upset but we don’t have any other choice and she too got up and wear the undies and immediately wear the nighty over it to kept her on safer side and too immediately after getting undies took my jeans and t shirt and we don’t even had the time to tie our hairs as the door opens up and mom was the first to enters in and then uncle comes in, he was looking at me and the to my sister. We were trying to show them as normal but our heart pumping was telling them something different. We both were trying to make our self-normal.

I can judge that uncle was seeing Sonia breast which was clearly visible through her translucent nighty and more important her nipples erection was very well visible even from 10 meters distance. It was worrying me as uncle already has the hint and what he will be thinking. and to bad luck of both brother and sister, I saw that in the floor her bra was laying just backside of the table where uncle was standing but I was standing on the side of the bra, and to hide it I slide her bra through my feet under the table, but due to tension the kick was little hard and some part of the bra come out at uncles side which he notices that what is it. And looking at bra and then at Sonia’s naked breast which were trying to hide under a thin piece of cloth wore by Sonia. Sonia too notices what uncle is looking at, and she was in shock when she saw her bra lying near to uncle and to hide herself from the embossment Sonia immediately went in to the kitchen to relax herself.

Mom was in the bathroom and uncle moves forward and sits on the sofa and in front of the bra, I had never expected that and don’t know what to do. He was looking at me mischievously and then at the floor (may be at bra) he then ask me what you were doing, I don’t have the words as I was in fear, as uncle might have doubt on us, but with courage I said just we were watching TV and akka just Sandeep to prepare tea and u people comes in. he was mum with my explanation and I was now relaxed.

He then calls Sonia to bring the water for him, I know that water is just an excuse he want to see this beautiful body which he can only dreams of, moreover he is seeing the naked breast of her niece. Sonia came with a tray in her hands with two glasses and to my good luck she has covered her breast with her long hairs. Now the Sonia’s breast was hidden under her own hairs but still when she was walking her hanging breast was making me again crazy and may be to uncle too. When Sonia bents down to serve the water uncle without any hesitation was trying to look at her dress as might he get the view of her cleavage or part of white sexy breast and he too was successful in seeing that, he was shoeing no fear this time (now I was sure that he is very much sure about our relation coz the way he was looking at her).

Sonia too understand that what uncle is looking at she abused the uncle in her heart and went to kitchen, by now mom has come to the room and she after taking water join my sister in the e kitchen, uncle went to the bathroom may be to relax himself after seeing the beautiful scene. As uncle went to the kitchen I bend down and pick up my sister’s bra and went to sister’s room and put it in her almirah. After taking deep breadth I came to living room and soon uncle join it and now as dinner was ready mom and sister both join the table. I and sister sat opposite to the mom and uncle, where uncle was enjoying my sister’s body view.

As now her hairs were back my stupid sister breast was totally visible to the uncle and even to mom, more over then breast he must me pointing out her nipples and arelos around her breast through that dress, but mom was not noticing as she was tired due to hectic schedule. After finishing dinner mom gave me very good news which relaxes me when she said that I have to go to drop uncle to the bus terminal. I was pleased to hear and I was ready in a minute to drop him as today I don’t want him to be at my home.

After making out all the packaging uncle ask my sister to accompany her with us as in returning I will b bored in the car, she does not wanted to accompany that man, but even she can’t refuse him, she accepted his proposal and came out in 10 minutes after changing. We all three start moving towards the bus terminal, on the way we all were chatting about the normal stuff, there in between uncle say u both brother and sister has very good understanding, both of u love each other, I like this, we both brother and sister was astonished to hear that and somewhere was understand his words I looked at my sister from the rear view mirror and she asked me with eyes expression what he meant or either he has doubt on us, I signaled her to be calmed as he is going now.

We thanked his compliment and change the topic to other things, soon we reach bus terminal and we took the car to the parking and drop uncle there, and accompany him to his terminal but he refuse our company till there he said its already being night u guys go to home and enjoy yourself, we were silent but agreed to him and went to our car.

As we were going towards the car, she asked me have u see the eyes of the uncle, I said yeah akka I know where he was looking at, but why don’t u hide them with duppatta or something else, she said bro I was just taking fun with uncle, I was feeling nice to see his eyes when his eyes went to my breast with this she smiled and hug me slightly. I too smiled her and think in heart she is now becoming naughty. Then I said I think uncle has doubt on us, she said I too feel the same.

She then asked what we have to do to get rid of uncle, I said look for the time being we are safe from uncle as he has gone, next week when he will come to our place we both have to live separately and avoid each other in front of him. With this I hugged her and we sat in the car, and start going towards nowhere.in the car, soon I remember that now I have to sleep in my room so I can’t taste my sister, I conveyed the same to my sister, she got bit shy. Then I said lets go to nearby lonely road there we can enjoy as I can resist u more, she was frighten to go like this is in Delhi, and refused me. I heard her words but took my car straight to ridge road which that time was very lonely road and most of the car was of couples. While going towards the ride I had hugged her and was playing with her braless breast. While doing so I was somewhere feeling hot for uncle side too, I said Akka, uncle is also crazy about this boobs.

She said yeah must be the way he was looking and then got tensed I was getting excited with this conversation and my hands went inside her top to her naked breast and they start fondling them. She said I know that our uncle is harami type of long time back, I murmured how?, she said he earlier to has try his hands on me but failed that bastard and to mom………she got silent. Her last words really gave me something big excitement, I asked what mom something like in anger, she said nothing bro, I know that she is hiding from me, I asked him what she is hiding from me, and gave her some kasams like that, she said that she will tell me tomorrow and that’s true, but I asked him to just to give me a hint, she said bro have u notice that its only since 1 year or 2 back that uncle has been quite frequent to our place from his native city, and he comes every week. I was now understanding something but still nothing was clear, I said tell me please akka, she said I will tell out one thing only and rest tomorrow I agreed, and she kissed me on my lips.

She said few months back uncle was at our place and as usual it was my mom and uncle was at home that time and I was in my room and mom was in bathroom, then uncle had come to the room asking for the novel and sat along me on the bed while talking to me uncle presses my breast and tries to kiss me, that day I abused him and shouted him a lot. She continued she felt sorry for that and apologies and said not to tell that to mom and to anybody. She said that after the incidence I told about it to mom but mom took it vey lightly and said don’t tell it to anybody as it will hampers our family respect and yours too. I will talk to him, I was silent but understanding something in between fishy between mom and uncle.

hornydude2k

Part 20

Well after she finish I asked her that she should tell me about that all like that, she replied that she will tell me the things tomorrow and with that she blocks her lips on mine for the first time and I have to stop the car at the corner of the road and start making our kiss to more vulgar and I was still thinking how uncle would have pressed her breast like that. While we were smooching and my hands were working on removing her top and I brought her top to her neck making her breast visible and now I was unzipping her jeans as I don’t want to miss today chance, while I was doing unbuttoning her jeans, I felt the lights of car few meters away from us, I looked at that car and thought that it might me a couple like us in the car, so I continue and then I see car went from the scene, I was now concentrating on my darling thinking of the uncle and my sis.

I was biting my sister’s breast and nipples and she was whispering. In the mean time I too brought my jeans to my knees as I don’t waste time, I was getting over my sister while kissing licking and biting, but suddenly I was saw a torch light on the car and oh god our heart was on our mouth. Immediately my sister try to bring her jeans up and I was trying to lock my car, but in a sudden the car from my sister sides opens up and we were just getting heart attack that who it would be but it was our double heart attack, it was a man with black trouser and blue shirt. Oh god.

It was our uncle whom we had dropped at bus terminal and this time his doubt has turned to a live view and he as seeing his nephew and niece naked and having sex. Be both brother and sister has no words to say other than to laid down on his legs, he looking at me said I had doubt on the very first day when I saw u in the car, then at home the way you both were looking at each other, then when I came to home in the evening and the way Sonia’s hairs were dismantled and her dress without bra.

And when as u people drop me u both hold each other hands forced me to follow you and I was right that there is something big wrong in between you both. I apologized uncle please don’t let it to know anybody and we will never do this again please, and the said is replied my my sister who was in more fear of getting manhandled by this man too. He coming in the car and sitting on my legs looks at Sonia and said what can you both do for me that I won’t tell that to your parents, for a second I thought to kill the uncle here but I know it was impossible so I was silent, with his question both me and my sister was silent, uncle taking his hands on my sister’s nude thigh as in the mean time she has hide her pussy by putting her t-shirt down but she didn’t get the time to lift her jeans.

He was creasing his hands on her thigh and said tell me or should I call your mom, Sonia immediately said uncle please don’t call anybody tell us what to do, but please leave us unheard as we are like your daughter and sister, uncle smiled and said Sonia you are very as smart as sexy you are. You are much better than your mother, there I interrupt uncle by saying uncle mind your language, uncles voice was more stronger than me said shut up sister fucker, look what are you doing here and you are stopping me to just saying words.

He looking at me and then Sonia and suddenly there was a change in the voice of uncle, he said dear Sonia and sandy am not here to hurt you, its normal in between the guys of your age but his hands were slowly going to upper thigh, but still we both were feeling bit relaxed with uncle words and said okay guy you enjoy, just drop me at the bus terminal again, I was happy that uncle didn’t hurt my sister but still nothing was coming to my mind as how uncle has changed like this, I then uncle removing his hands from her thigh put it on her shoulder and said few months back Sonia I hold your breast and (he put his hands on them )and you remember that how much you shouted that day, but I wanted to see them, and this time Sonia I request you to please show these to me so keep my mouth shut, both of my sister and me utter bastard in the heart and since Sonia has no other choice.

She put her tops to her shoulder to make her uncle see hr. breast and Sonia closes her eyes. Uncle touches her nipples and put her dress back to normal and took back seat and said am getting late guys, you better enjoy each other I will talk to you next week.

In the car he was praising Sonia how beautiful she is, moreover he was comparing my sister with my mother, with his wife and with his daughter too, which was arousing both siblings, his daughter was of 17 years that time, and literally I was thinking how big bastard this man is? He was saying Sonia you had really a very composite structure and more firm then your mother, your innocent face can never make anybody think that you are such a big slut, this this words slut make me in anger and I shouted at uncle please don’t use these words and Sonia was looking at the front of the car with her wet eyes and thinking about her destiny.

We both don’t know what to do now as how we will face uncle when he will come to us next week. What he is going to do with my sister Sonia, either he will play with her body or fuck her or embarrass her with his words as like he was doing it today. He was sitting at the rear seat of the car but still was holding Sonia through her shoulders and rubbing his hand over them sometime to bring his hands over her chest to her cleavage and to tease her brings his hands up to shoulders again and my sister was just bearing this unwanted relation with this old ugly man, but she know she was helpless. She was also feeling that Sonu embarrassment was much better than this old man.

My sister was in hearts now feeling the hands of Sonu on his body this time and her feelings makes her heart beats strong and makes her breast goes up and down and making uncle more horny and vulgar. He then looking at her high breadth put his hand on the soft breast of my sister and said why it has gone so high, I interrupted uncle and at the same time my sister removing his hands from her breast said uncle please we are on road please don’t do that, my this words brings more humiliation for Sonia as uncle replied immediately don’t u felt bad that day when your sister was sitting in the car with you showing her breast to all the people am just holding it.

Now I wanted to move fast and drop uncle a terminal as fast as I can. In ten minutes we reach there and without coming out of the car ask uncle to get down, there uncle said I want to talk to Sonia for once so please Sonia come out, me and my sister both were in terror as what would be next for uncle, Sonia comes out and uncle looking at her holding her hand said I know what I did is bad, and you don’t like my this type, well I will not hurt you again and do anything without your wish. I just want you to hug me once and say good bye and believe me if u doesn’t favors me, even then your things will be kept in my heart and not to anyone else.

So u can enjoy my child. Sonia was impressed with the behavior of the uncle this time she thanks uncle and looking at him hug him very lightly and thanked him for keeping it the secret. She know that she has to surrender to the uncle whenever he wants but his words has given her the courage to live happily and go back to home smoothly. She looking at him again hug him tightly thanking him for just verbal support and in this that bloody uncle has touches her ass, pressed them hard towards him (I was sure that when he presses my sister ass, she have felt his hardness) and kissed her neck and said good bye to us and went. Sonia was looking relaxed when uncle had gone (it was unexpected to me that she will be relax and calm).

I then took her to the car and start driving towards the home thinking about the mood of my sister with me as she will blame me for putting her into the mess which will ruin her life and make her to whore in front of whole world. I looked at her and said akka sorry what has happen due to me, she was silent and was not responding, I put my hands on my sister’s lap and again said sorry for the act, she looking at me said, yeah we were at the wrong point and, I said but akka I never expect that uncle could follow us, it was unbelievable.

She too was agree over it, I said well we are safe till next week hope uncle comes after 6months, I said to keep the heart of my sister, she said well I hope so, but I know he will come next Friday to have double ice-cream, I said double ice cream means (I was getting her what she is pointing about. But I want to hear from her) she looking at me and smiling at her heart said for the work and for me, I said akka I will not allow him to touch u next time, she looking at me I hope so bro, I don’t want that man to be with me. I bring my sister towards me and hug her while driving the car, and kissed on her cheeks with the ultimate words I love you. I don’t have the courage to go ahead and do more with her due to the scene happen just before.

Bhaiji

Banned
Wowww

u r great
no words can describe
onow uncle is inuplzz bring his daughter also after seduction

Ur seduction is too good

Looks very real

Reactions: hornydude2k