• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest How I was forced into Incest

hornydude2k

Part 15

After taking dinner I went to sis room, and hoping to get succeed today and start watching TV, inside my heart I was waiting for my sister to comes to room fast. At last after 15 minutes, my sister enters the room; she was still looking as beautiful and pure as she was week back to me. Her face was red with glow, lips were pink every ting was shining; she was still wearing the dress which was manhandled by Sonu few hours back. She looking at me and without saying anything went towards the washroom, i was just sitting there and waiting for her to come; she comes out from there, and was looking altogether different. Her hairs were now open, her white body was now glowing in green nighty, I can easily see her black bra inside there.

She was combing her hairs, I slightly joking her said if Sonu would have seen u today in this way he would have tear you nighty, akka you are looking so beautiful in it. She as usual from last 3 days doesn’t have words to stop me other than one mild smile. After combing her hairs sits on the bed and watching TV. We both were that time on my sis bed. I was looking at her and she was shy and with some humiliation with me. I got up from the bed and went towards the door and closed the door and lock it and switch on the ac. I now came to her and ask how u feeling akka.

Over which she looking at me said u know why I’m, that time I was removing my shirt as it is normal for me at home as I sleep without shirt always. I nodding my head by saying yes sit next to her, I said yeah I know how he is treating you, it is really few times embarrassing for you, she said yeah, then I said but I found few times you enjoy his act, she ask me about that , which I told her when she was ready to sit in car without clothes in front of the bus and allow people to see u naked, she was silent there, I by handling the situation, its fine akka it happens but one thing is sure you are more pretty then u appear, I looking at her and she was too (she might be feeling hot and wet from last 3 days).

She understanding the my words said I’m sorry bro what I did and she holds my hands in order to get my support, I too holding my sister’s grip strong said its okay. Then I asked her to tell me the truth weather she likes what he do with you, she was silent for some time, I now put my hands from her hand to grip, ask look I know each and every thing now from your words itself and I have seen everything of you so don’t be shy, she then gained her courage said few times, I know that she was getting hot by thinking of the evening, I put her face up and ask her to look at me, and now my hands were on her shoulders, massaging her shoulders and arms she didn’t say anything, then I said I’m sorry akka for one thing, she asked for what, I told her that when she was in the field and holding Sonu tools and he was kissing u all over I too was very much excited over you.

This time my fingers are on the naked part of my Sonia’s shoulders and neck, I said I was not able to control myself and when he met u in the car and the way he kissed you all that. She was silent but she removes my hands from her shoulders, Now the words has open between me and her, so I don’t want to lose advantage, I again holding her hands and continue to talks all about the day incidence and of all the things which happens in the field, she was telling me and we both were getting hotter, as she was telling me, I slowly place my finger on her neck and moving it up and down, she knows what I was doing but none of us has the initiative to start and she even don’t have the courage to stop me.

She was telling me what he did there in the car and how he removed her clothes in the field. My fingers were now going downside to her neck, and slowly it is traveling to her breast and my fingers strike with her nighty part covering her breast, I moves my finger over her dress to her breast, where she stop hold my finger and looking at me said please…don’t do it….i replied I’m not going to harm u believe me akka, just hearing u, have faith on me I removing my hands from her grip took them to her back and I ask her, did he ask u to suck his cock, she was silent again, but hot, now my hands were finding the chain of nighty at her back, I slowly moves my hands to her chain, I slowly start bringing chain down.

Very slowly as it doesn’t breaks her rhythm, she was looking at me with some lustful eyes and with some afraid of the future, I very politely brings my face near to her and ask her did he asked you for the such and while asking her I was I bring down the chain to her waistline where it was ending she didn’t say anything may be because of hotness or thinking how she has transformed to a cheap in few days… this time my hands was creasing over my sister nude back, I said akka I want you to see full (I was meaning of nude but still I didn’t have that courage to say such words to her). And I slowly bring down her dress down from the front part also, her dress had comes down to her half cleavages ….. But as I have very strong luck, my door knocks.

She immediately coming to her senses said shit, she immediately put her chain back to position and again to normal, I adjusted my tool in my jeans, she said to me go and see who it is and tell them that I’m sleeping. I smiling at her goes to the door and it was my mom who came to give us milk, I took both the glasses and (said in heart my dear mom today I’m going to drink your daughter milk, what I will do these glasses, thinking when we will be able to drink our mom milk too, I was laughing at heart.)

I bring the glasses and kept left side to her on the table, Sonia now showing me the gate as saying to close it. I said look I’m tired today so u close it, I holding her hand pulls her out of bed jokingly and push her to doors pushing her ass there, she went to the door and lock it, I came behind her, and was just standing at her back, I hold her through her shoulders and looking at her eyes said u are most prettiest lady I have seen, u don’t have a single spot on ur body akka, she was silent as she knows what is going to happen. I very politely and slowly hug her by saying I love u akka, u are irresistible, she was very hot this time or may be for a long time and somewhere she was trying to stop me, but she know she can’t stop me at any end, while hugging I was unzipping her nighty she holding my hands stared at me with love and some fear and resistance and said is it necessary what we are doing.

I was again upset inside why this happens to me, but today I don’t want to loose the opportunity, I make to sit on the bedside with her legs touching ground, I said I don’t know di, but one thing I know is that day I saw u on your b’day I’m in love with you and was buttering her to convince her, in the mean time she was looking as convinced but nothing like that had come from her mouth, so while praising and very politely I taking permission from her as di I want to see you properly and make love with u, she was just looking down as she has accepted. I slowly unzip her nighty from the back and start bringing down from her shoulders, she again stops me I said please I’m just seeing it today again and closely, she doesn’t have a choice, I slowly took her to bed and brings her nighty to her waist.

I looking at her body said Sonu was exploiting this beautiful body for so many days. She was silent holding me through my shoulders, I slowly asked her as I want to kiss you and without any permission from her ….for the first time my lips were locking my real sister lips, she was forcing me to get away but today I’m in no mood to spare her while I was kissing her my hands for the first time in her senses pressing her breast. I very slowly asked her to open her lips, she slowly opens them and we were for the first time tasting each other saliva, I was just whispering I love u Sonia I love u akka.

All that, she was moaning very lightly, I broking smooch start licking her neck and bringing my lips to my sister’s bra strap on the shoulders, I pick the straps from the mouth and bring it down and down and removes through her hands, she was now supporting me and holding me through my back, we smooch again and this time my other hand removes her shoulders from her bra strap and I bring my mouth down to her breast and for the first time my eyes was looking at my sister’s breast just a few centimeters away, my open and hungry mouth went to her right breast and start biting them crazily over her bra, my hands now freeing her breast from her bra and slide them to her waist, It was never expected to me that I’m sucking my own sister’s breast in so much less time, my lips were sucking them hard and hard first one breast then second again first and so on she was whispering slowly please slowly.

I asked her to call me by my name this time, but she was shying or not accepting my name to called by her while making sex, I said when u can say Sonu while making love please then do with me Sonia, sweet Sonia, my lips again strikes to her lips and this time we both were wild in kissing she was biting my lips and tonged and giving her saliva to sip in I was enjoying to taste her saliva. My hands were now bringing her nighty down totally to the floor, I now start unzipping my jeans, while our lips were kissing each other, in one shot I remove jeans from my body and break the kiss. She was shying and trying to hide herself in my chest. I going away from her.

hornydude2k

Part 16

This time she was only in her panties as I see her in the evening in the field and I was too in the undies. I looking at her said, what a sexy body you have dear sister, I don’t know why Sonu left u without fucking you, I would not have spared you today and hugged her. I made her lie down on my bed and I stand on the floor and start kissing on he feet and going upwards, she was moaning I was requesting her to once call me by my name as I moves to her thighs, I bite the soft part of her thighs, she slowly shouted and said Raju, slowly please.

This time I was in heaven as I now was feeling that she is not doing sex with me just to keep my mouth shut, as she was now moaning my name it means she was liking me, I slowly moves to her panty the black color wet panty and I smelled it (To be true I don’t like the smell and I was wondering how would I suck that) I hold the both sides of her panty and bring them down in one shot. I for the first time seeing my sister totally nude laying on the bed in front of her brother and waiting for the first fuck of her life i was just praising her and her beauty and she was getting extremely happy and excited with the words she was hearing from me.

I bend down in between her thighs and closing my nose kissed my sister lower lips for the first time. Her virgin lips, I again kissed them and this time I tried with open nose and smell it. I was liking my sister’s cum smell. I put my tongue inside it and liking the white liquid coming from her pussy, she immediately bends her ass with sudden pleasure and surprise she was now moaning Raju I love u do it, please carry on more and more her one hands was on my hairs and other was pressing her breast. After doing it for 5 minutes I go up to her lips and we smooch again with pleasure and this time my hands were showing her hands the way to my penis. <

Her hands make the full grip on my penis, this was the first time my sister was touching my penis. I immediately bring down my undies and for the first time we both brother and sister were nude she was holding my penis and was bit shying and was trying to dig her face in my chest. I getting bit away from her, now looking at my sister nude body lying on the bed she was trying to hide her assets with her hands and folding her legs but things were not working, I slowly bring my penis on her face and ask her to suck it, she refused me as she doesn’t like it. (Her attitude shows me some where she is still a good girl). I asked her to just kiss it once and will suck her some other time, she slowly bringing her face to my penis and kissed it top.

I making her to lie on the bed staring and position my penis on her pussy and I was the luckiest brother to break the cherry of my own sister. I ask her to show the path to my tool to her pussy, she very politely folding her legs asks it will hurt and could make me pregnant. I kissing at her lips and widening her legs explains her that nothing is going to happen as I will not come inside and after little request she shows me the way to heaven.

My penis was on the tip of my sis pussy, I know being the first time it will pain I block her lips with mine and in one stroke put it inside her pussy breaking all the barriers. She was shouting. My sister was shouting, but her mouth was blocked, she was piercing her nails on my back due to pain. And it was giving me pleasure. I then slowly pumps it more inside and slowly brings in out, slowly she was getting pleasure and looking at her response I start pumping her hard and hard and she too was supporting me my getting up and down. I broke the kiss and she took long breadth and smile sat me, she start kissing me on my chest as if I have given her something she was looking for, she was saying I love u sandy I love u raju I love u bro…..we both we now on the verge to coming.

She was saying me to please come out side but I don’t want to break my pleasure, I lock her lips again and gave her few very hard stroke and her pussy was now filled with her own brother’s cum, she was hitting punches on my back as if what I did, but she too was bit relaxed after feeling my cum. I pump her few more times to give last drop of my cum to my sweet sister’s cunt. And lie over her and put all my weight on her, she asked me what I did, I then tells her that don’t worry we will bring out the solution tomorrow and gave her big kiss for the wonderful gift she gave me. We both sleep naked on my bed in the ground. And I fuck her 1 more time in the night.

When I wake up it was 6.30am of the morning 1 hour before the time of my awakening, I look at my sister, she was not there, I was still naked, I looked at the door as if it is locked or not, to my pleasure door was still locked from inside, I was now waiting for my sweet sister or bride or whore I don’t know to come out of bathroom, I was sitting nude on the bed and waiting for her to come, she was taking bath that time, and after 10 minutes fresh air and fragrance of soap water and talcum powder with perfume makes the room and me delighted again, her hairs were wet, water drop was falling on the floor and few on her forehead, her lips were looking as they has again got the juices after bath, which was got sucked by her brother last night.

She has covered herself by yellow color t-shirt and blue denim at lower. She was again looking me as fresh as if she used to look me. She was not looking happy that time as she is feeling guilty what she has done yesterday night, now the things had gone late, she can’t do anything my making herself guilt, now it was the time that she has to enjoy the movement with us. She looked at me as if she was saying me to cover myself with lowers, I looked at her as if I was showing her my tool, she looking at me said I have to go out, I got up and went to her and hold her hands and gave her hug, she tries to get away and said please leave me raju, she push me away from her and looking upset, she said mummy can knock the door.

I try to bring her to the bed and made her to sit on my lap, I was feeling that her eyes were red and wet as if she was crying. I try to ask her what’s the matter but she outgripping herself from me stands up and goes towards the door without saying anything to me, moreover she was not looking at me as she was looking yesterday. I feared that she might not get upset with our yesterday love making episode. I immediately wears lowers and ran to her to stop her to open the door, I holding her face ask akka are you angry over yesterday, she breaking my words as if she doesn’t want to remember night’s episode said please leave me let me go.

I already been destroyed and have lost respect in myself, I no more wants to talk to you please.

i understanding her situation leaves her hand and she moves out of the room, now I have to wait for the time when I can talk to her in alone, I know she is deeply in shock what has she done in these few days and moreover last night.

After taking a sleep of half an hour, I wake up but I still want to think of the last night in the bed, but other things are as important, I went to washroom did my daily routines, and came to living room, today I don’t want to go to institute, my father, my mom, my uncle and my sexy sweet sister all were sitting there and gossiping. Then uncle objects me with a joke, it feels u didn’t sleep at night. I was bit frightened to hear that from him and Sonia too, but handling situation I said nothing like that uncle, actually and other bed it is difficult to sleep so it takes long time to sleep, he smiled at me, we all talk of here and there by then it was the time for everyone to ready for their work.

My father went to bathroom to take bath and mom went to kitchen and my sister went for dusting and all that. we and uncle was sitting there and watching news, there was a news of one accident of young couple with a truck, over which uncle said even yesterday I saw few stupid people in a car, there were two boys and a girl, (I was shocked to hear that and was wondering as if they are taking about us) he said the girls was that stupid as she was wearing nothing in the car and window of the car was open and two boys were drinking , he was saying looking at me I don’t have the words to say him, I was feeling as if he was telling me that he know who the people are.

I smiled at him and said as I don’t know about the case and such things are normal, he was constantly looking at me, I immediately move out of the room and went out for a cigarette to ease tension given to me by my uncle. I was wondering how long uncle will stay here, as I don’t want to face him and specially don’t want my sister to come in front of him as he might not recognize her.

I inquired mom as when he is going she told me that as she is going with him to some of relatives and will be back by the evening and he will left for his place 2night or tomorrow morning. I was delighted as I could again spend lonely time with my sister. We all were taking the breakfast, my uncle me and my sister and mom was serving us, I was noticing that where uncle was seeing, his eyes were on my sister, i caught him when he was staring at my sister’s breast, he looking at me smiled as if he want to say something to me. It was now 11 am, I was thinking when they will left the home and make me and my sister alone and I could talk to her as I too was in big tension, first my sister is upset and second about the uncle..

Reactions: Sameer Kapoor