• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest How I was forced into Incest

hornydude2k

Part 76

my sister said now you go please, guard ask what will you do now? as normal talks were going on. my sis said i will take tea first and then take bath and may be uncle will come soon today. hmm guard replied thinking something and then said okay i m going mam, can i request you one thing?

my sister looked at him with her big eyes as askign now what? you have taken everything i had?

guard said can i have tea with you. my sister smiled and said get lost, earlier we have lunch, and see what you did for one hour. now i cant take the risk of tea. guard smiled and said i promie i wont touch you. just i too got tired and need tea.

my sister smiled and said okay you sit there and let me bring the tea. after 5-7 minutes my sis came to living room with two cups of tea and serve him. guard was looking at my sister and said mam you are too beautiful. my sister blush and said thanks but not now anything. i am tired. he said no mam you took me wrong just telling you my feeling. my sister smiled. and my sister excuse her self and went to her room and came back in 1 minute, in that one minute guard was thinking what could be she doing for him in the room or what new surprise. my sis came sat next to him.and bring out hte cigarette packet and light it. seeing my sister smoking guard was astonished and ask you smoke. my sister smiles and reply sometime, not regular smoker, my sis look at him and offer him, guard smilingly took the cigarette from him and kissed my sister cheeks. while having the tea my sister said you won't disclose what happen between us and secondly never ever disturb me in public okay? guard smiled and hugged her and said its my promise mam, i will never ever. suddenly landline phone rang my sister went to the phone and pick the phone it was of mother. my sister was talking to her and mom called her to inform her that they are not coming tonight as father is bit tired so they will come tomorrow morning and mom said you and uncle enjoy tonight also.

my sister giggled and think in heart mom you dont know how i am enjoying and while she was talking my sister felt her breast from shirt is getting pressed and she turn back to see guard and my sister smiled at him nd kiss at his lips as her acceptence and guard came in front and open her shirt two buttons and bring out left breast out and start sucking it. my sister tried to push him but all vain as my sister was not pushing him hard. she was talking to mom and laughing somewhere she wants guard to continue her sucking. after 5 minutes or so, after talking my sister put the phone and push guard strongly and said aren’t you tired? guard said i can’t from you. my sister said now you go, guard said when i can come next?

my sister looked at him and said i don't know if i feel comfortable your presence i will tell you. till then you won't disturb me. guard held my sister from her waist and said i heard mam your parents are not coming tonight you are alone with uncle, my sister cut him short and said then so what, he is there. guard said mam mughe malum hain lakin aaj raat ko ek baar aour chodna chahta hu ( mam i know, but i want to fuck you tonight once) my sister got astonished by his words chudai as he never spoke like this since morning, my sister said first stop such words i am not prostitute who will come according to your demand. as my sister said this guard put his lips on my sister and start smooching her and biting her lips. my sister tried to push him but she can’t. finally guard broke the kiss and my sister was hurted by his bite but didn't said anything.

guard said i will wait for your call. either you can call me at you home or at the terrace, no one will be there in the terrace of your building,. my sister looked at him didn't said anything and got up to send him. guard looked at her for answer, my sister didn't said anything. guard hold my sister’s hand and asked please tell me will you invite me or at terrace? my sister wanted him at night but want to show that she doesnt and she said no i wont, but while talking she said terrace will be risky isnt? guard immediately said just come to terrace we will see if you found comfortable then only at late night . waise bhi aaj uncle ke sath ap kon sa jaldi so jayoge ( alotugh ur uncle is there you wont slepp early today). my sister smash a little slap on his arm saying shut up idiot. and go now.

guard said promise and my sister planted him kiss on his lips and said i will see but u wont call me/ and said now go.

my sister opens the door silently and first check all aorund the corridor if someone is standing ther and when found safe she let the guard out and lock the door after he went. my sister lie on the sofa and closed her eyes as she was tired now. she know uncle can come anytime and he will fuck her and she dont want and while thinking all this she went to sleep and got waked up by the noise of bell.

my sister checked the watch it was 7.30 she slept for 2 hours around and feeling fresh now. and opens the door and it was uncle. my sister smiles and after he comes lock the door. she serve the tea to uncle and excuse herself for the bath and went to her room. my sis choose jeans n t-shirt for evening and came and sit with uncle. both planted kiss and then my sis told uncle about parents not comming and he got delighted. then uncle planed for some dinner in some restaurant and ask my sis to wear something sexy. my sister smiled and asked u tell what to wear and uncle asked her to wear saree. my sister agreed on one blue color cutsleeves saree.

both got ready and move out the house and

hornydude2k

Part 77

at night my sister was laying nude with uncle after getting fucked twice by him, uncle had slept and she took small nap but her slept is broken by what reason she dont know. my sister got up and light a cigarette and sat in living room thinking would guard will be waiting? she got fmore then 6 fuck since mornign still she was getting excited. she was sitting nude in the living room and she again got up went to room and took her sating nighty and wore it, she wore two peice nighty and robe it and took cigarette packet in her pocket and look at uncle who was sleeping hard due to two fuckign and alchol. she lock the room and bolt it from outside and then went to main door. she was thinking where to go? either call him at home or terrace? she was double minded but she thought that in house there could be problem so she decided to go to terrace. my sister went towards the main gate n opens the gate took the keys n her mobile and reach towards the lift.

her legs were shivering what if someone caught but to her good luck our house is at top n next is terrace so there wouldn't be much issue of getting cought. my sister this time doestn want the sex. she want to explore the adventure of terrace and want to spent some time with him. my sister press the button of lift. she was in green color nighy, with open hairs and without makeup still she was looking gorgeous red lips white skin red cheeks beautiful figure. the lift opens, no one was in the lift, she was anticipating that guard would be in the lift, but no one was in lift, my sister got bit upset but still she went to the terrace. it was 3. am, everythign was silnt and my sister opens the gate of terrace and went there.

cold air was blowing there, air was cold and fresh and making her fresh too. my sister lit the cigarette and brings out the cell and dial his number and as the bell went she switched off the phone immediately. within seconds my sister recieve the call and bell was ringing as if it was on loud speaker due to silence in the room. my sister was watching the view with cigarette and recieve his phone and guard said mam i was waiting for you. my sister was bit angry as he was not in lift but didn't said anything and said good air is blowing in terrace. she didn't talk further and disconnect the call. the mind and heart was waiting for him and she was in bit anger too. her eyes were on the sky looking all around. in minutes my sister felt silent steps coming in the terrace and she from side view found it was guard but didn't turn rather start taking puffs of cigarette and looking elsewhere. guard came in n lock the gate of terrace and came close my sister. he was very happy as a young beautiful girl has come for the 5th fuck of the day from the same man at night.

she was in mock anger with the guard her expectations was that guard would have been desperate and waiting for her in the lift but he was not in the lift. guard came close to her and hold my sister through shoulder. my sister said go away, guard kissed the neck of my sister and hold her thorough waist and start kissnig her and said i was waiting for your call desperately. hearing this my sister remove his hand and turns to his side and said thats why i didn't found you in lift? isnt. for the time time then my sister looked down other then his face and shocked to found that he was standing nude.

my sister anger vanished away and shoked and asked why ur without clothes what if someone look at us. guard hold my sister and untie her robe and start pressing her breast and said my dear terrace is locked. so tonight you and me are alone. my sister said no no. i m feeling afraid i just came here to see how it looks please i cant do anythign here. i am going.

guard hold my sister and remove her nighty, my sister was just trying to say no- no altough she cme herselft for fuck n now she is getting afraid but now guard was nude and she was only in micro nighty and soon both start kissing each other.

hornydude2k

Part 78

Thats the end of the story. the relation between my sister and guard always remain hidden from world. when i came to home after my classes, i was given surprise how my sister was first banged by uncle and then had sex with mom and uncle. i was dissapointed but later i realise the situation of my sister and understood how she went with uncle.

me my mom n my sister had regular sex till her marriage and after then me n mom had good sex session n i did with my sister when use to ocme to our place.

i would have never been known that my sister is fucking the guard of the society. she was fucked by him at home in almost all the rooms, slept together at nights couple of times. fucked in terrace and infact my sister has went to him home few time and got fucked there too. how i get to know thats intresting too. in the campaign we were all guys and in remote rural area. there was no contact with technology much. so we use to get bore n i made one guy as my best friend. later we share our fantasies. he was shocked to hear but was excited too and later we dovelop physical relation as i use to got fucked by him in the forest for sometime. when i came to home after some time i told my sister all about this n told her i feel excited when i got fucked. later i told that i want my sister to sleep with my that friend so that i can get fucked. there was bit arguments between me n my sister over this but for sometime and later she accepted and said that she will sleep once with that guy but in return he has to favour me. when i asked she said she will fullfill my desire of ass fucking by someone she knows and after few days at noon she invite that guy and i was shocked that it was the guard of our society and later she told whole story how things happens with it and i ended up with the fucking in my ass from the guard and my sister with many guys in life..

it was the same way the way i made my sister fucked by my friends in return i was shocked by sleeping with guard and my sister together like me my friend and my sister slept together.

** THE END ***

tjain83

One of the amazing story on the forum, but yes didnt like some parts in middle as a reader. Anyways will be waiting for your next project

203delta

hi,
By any chance you have another story written by same author? it had similar title like how i went into the world of incest