• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Housewife

Anur

Pls update , waiting for it

Last edited:

andrewrocket79

Chapter 9 The Calm before the Storm- 1

Finishing his masturbation , Raj came out. He pretended as if nothing has happened. Though Raj himself was a hot fucker, but today he was enjoying a new freshness in his sex life. His wife was even a bigger slut he had imagined in his life. But she was guilty. She was feeling as if she had done some crime. Honestly, it was also her best sex experience of her life. Sushmita got married to Raj when she was only 19. She completed her college only after marriage. There was always this distance between her and Raj. Raj went to London for completing his education, and when he came back he started to support his father in his business. But business was under debts and ultimately Raj had to work to earn money. Raj's friend circle was also very limited. Sushmita's English was not very good and that is why at times he was to feel little hesitant to take her with him.

But our inner desires at times, take over. Chatting was best-way for her to interact with strangers. At times she would hardly have anyone to share her desires, and at time she would talk-talk on chats. Slowly she got addicted to it, and slowly she got addicted to virtual sex. The loneliness was so deep in her life, that she was not able to fight it many times. She was to feel guilty at times, but then she was to convince herself saying that this is not a physical only virtual. Generally she was to about chats with Indian men, and mostly it was foreigners. But then when you grow in confidence, you also take risk at times! She was a good wife and good daughter in law. But lust is more powerful than values at times. Here she was now, feeling like a lowly slut, got fucked by two men without condoms in front of her husband.

Raj walked slowly towards the sofa-set and as he moved forward towards Sushmita, she cried "No No please don't touch me, I am no longer pure. I am such a big slut. I am sorry" tears flew from eyes.

Raj first time felt the emotion flowing from his heart. He felt bad.

"It is okay Sus, this was not your mistake. Honestly, I have not given you what you wanted. I was searching for women like you in outside world, and you were here in my house. I have wasted 15 years just to find you!", he said trying to hug her

His words hit her .

"What do you mean?" she looked surprised.

"I mean, I always wanted a woman who is ready to go on adventure with me, a woman who loves sex like anything. A woman who is ready to experiments, a woman who is broadminded. A woman who is ready to go to any extreme. That is why I was to try and have fun outside. As I paid them, and fulfill my fantasies. But here you are, a dynamite at home!"

Sushmita looked up, "Are.. are you not upset?" she looked surprise.

"Ofcourse I am not upset. If I can go out and have fun, why cannot you go out and have fun. I am okay with it" he said.

" Which man will allow his wife to go around and play with other man? you are crazy. I want to immediately go back home. I am feeling so guilty, please let me go!" she started to cry unconsolably.

Raj had no choice, his argument did not work for her. He messaged Sanju and Vikram, that tonight plan is cancel. He did not want to overdo it. He perhaps wanted her to become his partner in crime, rather than crime in partner.

"Okay but not go, stay here, I promise we won't do anything till it is your consent" he said, little disappointed ofcourse. But somehow he was feeling more closer to her tonight.

T B C

"

andrewrocket79

The Calm Before the Storm 2

Sushmita finished her shower, she was trying to clean each and every part of her body. She also had to clean the bedsheets, and score of Gutka lay on it. Her panties and pyjamas were also spitted with the Gutka. Raj was watching television.

But as she started to take shower, memories of last night came alive in her mind.
And she could just remember seeing her husband eyes. The love, the lust for her in his eyes, she had seen it for the most time. She could not forgot the look he had given her. Then she remembered the way he was playing with his dick. Then she remembered the kiss he had given her. The best kiss of her life.

"Does my behaviour as a slut really, make me closer to him?" she thought. Then she remembered the way Sanju had banged her without any mercy, though she was honestly attracted to Vikram. Just wondering how he had banged her like a true warrior. She could not control, but started to finger her vagina in excitement.

Neither she nor Raj spoke anything. Vikram was too tired to come, he was already sleeping in his room. Sanju had left for his home, as his wife knew his heroics. She came out, but still she was a woman.

"Let us go out today" said Raj, "You will feel more relax"

His words made Sushmita feel better. Honestly she loved her husband more than anything else in this world.

"Actually, I had brought only few clothes, and yesterday" she blushed and was hesitant.

"I understand, let us buy something, here in hotel only there is a boutique. " Raj said, his eyes were fixed on television, then he felt it was not okay , " Sus, please don't feel anything negative about yesterday. "

Sushmita had brought only couple of pairs of panties, and other which she had were hot only. She was to wear generally traditional Indian dress only, either Saree or Salwar-suit. Western dresses mostly she may have tried was jeans. She took out a pink color Kashmiri- Salwar suit from her suitcase. This was gifted to her by Raj only in one of the Karwa Choths. She only had one pair of panties and bra left. She wore it.

"You don't like western dresses?" Raj asked.

Sushmita was tying her pyjamas, "I never tried" she said.

"Hmmm", "Okay, today let me take you for shopping" he said, and then kissed her lips in admiration. This kiss was special for her. Because after so many years of their marriage, and one cuckhold night, she could feel that Raj's attitude towards her had changed. He was more courteous, more polite, and even more caring. She was wondering the guy who should have by now filed a divorce papers, was on the contrary showering love on her. Her guilt evaporated little bit. She felt more relaxed.

"I have been a slut, she thought, "I should give him my all from today" she made a fierce determination, looking up, then she looked at her husband with admiration. She had not yet realised that every thing was being planned by him. She looked at him with lot of adoration.

"Yes, I am ready" she kissed him back, and then with tissue wiped out the liptstick from his lips.

"You are not angry one me?" she asked.

"Perhaps I have started to fall in love with you" said Raj.

Sushmita was glowing!

"I want to buy some undergarments first" she said.

Raj smiled, "sure", as he wore his shoes. Perhaps Sushmita was not even aware what was the preference of her husband. She had herself thought that may be he likes pink or red.

As they walked down, Vikram was also going down for a swim. His eyes were still steering at Sushmita. But Raj kind of stopped him

"It is okay Vikram, I guess we both need some private time" Raj said with firmness, and then holding Sushmita hands, came out of elevator. Sushmita felt very happy!

"Today I want to buy your choice" said Sushmita. She was continuing to hold the hands of her husband (or new found love).

Raj smiled "Okay".

Sushmita did some initial purchases for her inner garments & few western dresses, like short skirts, minis and midis.

"They are very short, I have never wore them, don't spend too much money, I will only wear it inside the room extra extra", Sushmita complained.

Raj smiled " You only said you will wear what I choose, now wear it, and as it is fresh start for our relation, it is also fresh start for you" he said. Finally she purchased a nice Indian dress too.

Finishing their lunch, both of them came back to their room, and made love. Raj spoke only dirty. This was the best sex Sushmita ever had in her life, and in that moment she asked " Can I ask you something".

"Yes!" Said Raj, as he was cleaning the condom.

"I was fucked by two strangers in front of you, and rather than getting angry, you are loving me more why?, I don't think I am any more capable for you. I did chats, but in real. I had thought you would leave me"

Raj smiled, initially he thought he should tell her the truth. But then stopped himself, and patted a deep kiss on her lips and said

"I don't know what happened! Seeing you between these two man, made me hot. Initially I felt upset, but then I started to like it. Perhaps this is call as cuckhold in English. May be I always wanted you to look sexy hot and attractive. Secondly, Sex for me is not a routine, I like change. I believe that no man or woman can just be with one person sexually and be happy and the way you fucked both of them, you have never fucked me. Now see the way we made love was the best we had, it has brought us close, this is my thinking" Raj said putting one more kiss on her lips.

Sushmita could not understand what he meant, but he wanted to make her feel happy.

"I love you Raj, I can die for you, I can do anything for you!" she said, tears flowing from eyes, and pasted a kiss on her lips....she wanted to cherish this moment forever. Raj kissed her back passionately, something new was coming to his mind...

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 10 The Adventure 1

Raj took her to a nice descent restraunt. This was there first lovely date no doubt. Sushmita had forgot about the night. She was wearing a nice Indian dress. She had purchased items which Raj had insisted on. They both were seating side by side. It looked as if they were just recently married. The glow in Sushmita's face was tremendous. Raj was taking care of her minute details. They had dates earlier also, but both of them were more busy with their mobiles. This was different no doubt. They reached their room only after finishing all the shopping and lunch.

Sushmita pasted a huge passionate kiss on lips of Raj. Raj responded.

"I love you " Sushmita said, "I am sorry" she again pasted a kiss. She wanted to embrace him like anything. She wanted to ensure this moment always cherish in her mind, but then entering the room remembering the last night fuck, made her little insecure. No normal man will love to see his wife getting fucked. She also realized that how Raj might have come to know about chats. She still continued to kiss him..

"Okay okay" Raj said, "I think we should rest, tonight lets go to club. " Raj said.

Sushmita, had never been to a club. She was a house-wife. Perhaps she was to only drink wine at times. She never liked man who were to drink. The chats were medium for her to relieve her stress, but now they had turned out to be a different challenge for her.

Sushmita decided to take rest, that is the best thing to do. Raj was watching movies in his OTT platform.

It was evening , 7 pm that Sushmita woke up. She was really exhausted, and was unable to sleep whole night. Raj was still watching the webseries.

"Oh you woke up" he said. Vikram was seating in the room. Seeing Vikram she felt little uncomfortable, wondering if the night drama will be enact again. She covered her self with blanket, covering her shirt.

"Oh Don't worry Bhabhi ji" said Vikram, "I am here only to finish some work, and won't be disturbing you guys. Please have wonderful date" he said, but his eyes were very indifferent to Sushmita.

"yes yes don't worry, I have already said that today it is our night".

Sushmita still did not put her blanket down. Perhaps she continued to seat in the position till Vikram left. Vikram did not have more conversation with her, and he continued to scroll his laptop, and then left the room.

The moment he left, she felt more better. Raj smiled " Why are you so conscious, he has seen your everything, and he is not a sex addict"

She did not like the taunt. Though Raj had said it very casually, but his words really hit her. Tears flew from her eyes, as if her day has been ruined, but she readily composed her.

"Coffee" Raj asked her as he went to electric kettle .

"Sure" Sushmita said trying to hide her teary red eyes.

"So what is the plan for now?" Raj said handing over the cup of coffee to her. He did not observe her teary eyes.

"Upto you " she said.

"Lets go to the club, have you ever been to a club?" he asked her.

"No, you never took me " she said.

Raj smiled, "okay lets go! and remember from yesterday night you and I are not husband and wife or lovers, we are partners in crime!!"

Sushmita could just smile at his preposition. She finished the cup, and then excitedly decided to get ready. She had heard club, but she never had any knowledge of what clubs are and what is expected of them. She was not also a novice or an innocent girl.

She was wearing her nice Banarasi Saree, after doing makeup. Raj had gone down for a walk, asking her to be ready when he is back.

"Men only take few minutes to be ready" he said, "Women takes ages" He was health conscious guy, evening or morning walks were done by him very seriously.

He came back to room, and Sushmita was ready with her favourite Saree, which Raj had gifted her in Karwa-chowth.

"Oh what are you wearing?" he looked little shocked.

Sushmita looked little surprised by his reaction.

"Oh mam, we are going to a club not some worship place, change it. Wear one of the dresses we purchased today" he said.

The dresses she had purchased were all knee length midis and skirts. She had not wore them outside, though she at times may have wore them at home. But she had promised Raj.

She somehow managed to wear it, and he had purchased specially strapless bra. He was managing her dress as a manager.

"Now you look he said" , "this is how we go to a club" he said looking at her smilingly.

Sushmita was very uncomfortable, and she decided to wear tight black color shorts below her gown, which was too short. Raj in the mean time had gone to take shower.

"Are you ready" he said putting some telecom powder and perfume on his body.

"Yes I am " she said wearing her high heels which she had purchased in the morning. She liked high-heels!

Raj got ready in a flash, wearing his nice suit. He loved to be tip-top.

"Come lets go" he said, wearing his shoes, and then his eyes met her skirt.

"Fuck, why are you wearing this shorts? you are ruining the dress" he said.

Sushmita looked little stun, "actually it is very short, even if I bend little my panties can be seen, I am not feeling very comfortable"

Raj thought in his mind "This slut has shown her body to so many man online, and now she is doing this drama ". But he controlled his anger.

"Oh baby, I want it, I love it when a man will steer at you, it makes me happy. I want to make them jealous that I have such a hot wife" he said, and purposefully pasted his lips on her. After few sweet talks she finally agreed to remove her shorts. He made her wear a thin from behind ( very close to a thong) panties. She tried her best to cover it. But her midis were too small.

Finally both of them walked towards the club which was placed at the basement of the hotel. Due to his suite room, he had free access to that lounge area. To start with he wanted her to get some confidence back. Raj was playing is cards very smartly.

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 10 The Adventure 2

Sushmita was wearing short skirt for the first time outside. She was a normal house wife. Her world was limited to her husbands happiness. Even did not have much friends. She was trying to keep it down, ensuring her panties are not seen. She was used to wear high heels though. Raj was not bothered.

The basement club was full of people, due to weekend. The club only had young girls who were wearing similar kind of short dresses but were dancing with little older or more mature man. It was packed then before. Luckily Raj had already booked two seats for them. The place was nice club with two floors. Most of the participants were standing and dancing. Sushmita had never before drank any alcohol before outside. The music was also very loud.

"Vodka or Scotch?" Raj asked Sushmita, Sushmita did not hear him properly, she was still trying to adjust her skirt. She sat with her legs crossed so as to avoid her panties being seen. The heels she wore were very high though.

"Anything" Sushmita said, assuming that he is asking for soft-drink.

In the mean time one man came closer to Raj and whispered in his ears "From where have you got this Item!" ....

Raj smiled. Sushmita could not hear it, the man when whispering in Raj's ear was just trying to peep in her panties!

Raj stood up, "I will get the drinks" he said, and left towards the counter. The music continued to play louder, it had a different kind of acoustics. The room was full of smoke, and booze was in air. Many boy and men were dancing too. She had come to this kind of club for the first time. Without her husband she was feeling little conscious. Single men were eying her like a prey. Many of them were drunk and dancing. It might also be that she might be in this kind of place for the first time. Her eyes were looking for her husband, as she continued to feel uncomfortable.

Raj was watching her reaction, his eyes were on her only. He was some how liking the reactions of public. His eyes were looking at the drunk man and how they were looking at her. This was not normal. Generally a husband would never like this. Couple of guys even went to her,

"Would you like to dance?" one said, his mouth was smelling of alcohol, even looked that he had taken some thing else.

She rejected him.

Few moments later another guy, may be in his 60s came over " Oh you are fucking bitch! How did my miss her. How much he is paying, I will pay you double" he said

She rejected him in a very aggressively, which put him off "Whore" he said, and left.

Even one girl approached her, a middle age woman, looked to be little high class, "ah are you looking for a partner"... first time in her life she was approached by a girl.

Honestly, these encounters must have made her more uncomfortable, but inside she felt a slutyness. She was slut inside!

She was sweating. Raj came after observing her for few minutes.

"What took you so long?" she said visibly upset with her husband.

"Its crowded" and put forward the scotch he had bought for her. He had intentionally made a double large peg for her.

"But.. I don't drink" she said, "I thought you will bring soft drink!" Sushmita said, hesitating.

Raj insisted " Who drinks, soft drink in a bar?, and don't spoil my mood" he said feeling little irritated. Finally Sushmita agreed.

Taking the glass from her, she was tasting scotch for the first time. It was not as if she had never had alcohol. Wine was the only thing she had tasted that too in one of the social functions of Raj's company. The hard drink she was tasting first time. In a way there were so many first she was doing for the first time! Ofcourse the peg was hard, and she felt sour, but for happiness of her husband she drank. As happens with alcohol, once you start then there is no end.

"Come lets dance" Raj said, he could sense that she was dizzy! Sushmita was a good dancer too. As the night caught, so was the music. Raj had given her two more pegs but they were small. He knew otherwise she will puke. She removed her heels, and started to dance alongside, Raj... As happens in these kind of discos the space was very less, and every one was touching everyone!

"I need to pee" he said, let me come back in a minute. He left Sushmita alone, dancing amongst the crowd. He himself was not a good dancer, also he wanted to see the reaction of Sushmita, as she was drunk.

Sushmita's dance move did attract people, but more than that people were attracted to the pink color panties she was wearing. Every time she would make a move her skirt would lit up. Few man even tried to touch her, but bouncers were too strict. She was dancing like a diva. She had removed her heels.

Raj was watching her, and observing 4 American- African guys. They look like body builders. They were standing near him and observing her.

"Man she is damn hot" he said sipping alcohol and then kind of putting one hand on his dick. Four of them look strong. Raj was listening to their conversation, and somehow it was making him hot!

"Hey I am Raj- do you want to fuck this woman" he said.

The four of them were little taken a back. They thought he was a pimp. Initially they avoided him, but when he insisted finally they started to talk.

"Oh man you want us to fuck your wife?, are you crazy man" he said.

"You just leave it to me!" Raj said, only think I want to see u guys fucking her"

"CuckholD". Four of them whispered amongst them. They were from US- and knew about these desire. But in India to find someone like that was shocking for them. They could not believe their ears

"Ouchh" Sushmita voice, kind of stopped the music. Some guy had put her shoes on her legs, and thats why she had screamed. Raj escorted back to her table.

"Are you okay" he asked her.

"yes I am okay- I love you, I want to dance more" she was barely able to stand. The four guys were looking at both of them. Her bra stripe was coming out, she was no longer conscious, her pink color panties were easily visible. They were surprised. But who in the world would say no to such a warm pussy!

Four of them had come to pub only to fuck! They quietly sat around the two of them!

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 11 : Group Sex- 1

Sushmita was drunk. She was hardly able to control. But it was not abnormal, as most of the girls in the bar were overdrunk only. The only reason she was fearless or no longer conscious was due to the fact that her husband was with her. Also, she was drinking first time outside so she also did not know how much to control.

"Who are they?" Sushmita looked little surprised seeing 4 Men joining their table, as she was kissing Raj with the music on.

"Oh, they are my company clients, I just met them in disco, so I requested them to join us, if thats okay with you" he said.

"Yes yes, "she said, her legs were open, her dress she was wearing she was hardly able to hold it up.

"I am David" the oldest, and strongest amongst them, came up "Ms Sushmita! would u like to dance with me " he said.

Sushmita looked at Raj, she was drunk. Then Raj said "I guess she is overdrunk. Lets go to room, and may be order something to eat. Why don't you guys join us for dinner?"

Sushmita also stressed. But by then David had already hold her tight and pulled her towards her.

"Can we dance? " David's hands were very powerful.

"Sure" said Raj, and then looked at Sushmita , "I will go to room, order something, you bring all of them too room. Room is also in mess"

Sushmita though drunk was hesitant, but music and dance was her weakness. Though she had initially gone with lots of hesitancy, but she was now getting attracted to the whole ambience.

"Okay" she said, grabbing and finishing the last sip of her glass.

David was definitely and attractive men. He was almost 7ft2 inches. Much taller than Sushmita. He was holding her tights. Sushmita was looking like a small baby in front of her. He was a big giant, but also a good dancer. The other three were waiting for it anxiously. Though Raj had pretended to go, but he was watching Sushmita dance so gracefully with David. Slowly the other three also join her. She was dancing in middle and the four big guys were dancing around her. Finally Sushmita was too tired to go more ahead.

"Lets go to room" said David.

"I am too tired, and drunk." Said Sushmita , she was barely able to stand on her feet. The four of them were hovering around her like vultures.

"Lets go to room" said David, and he picked up very easily Sushmita in his arms. In last 30 mins of so, Sushmita was dancing with him as if he knew him since ages.

Sushmita was in no position to resist. She was too drunk, and tired. Plus the hot body of David was attracting her. He was a charming man no doubt. Plus the alcohol and ambience was making her hot too. But somehow she was still resisting. But when he pick her up in his arms, she completely gave in. His huge biceps, and body smell was too hard for her to resist. The alcohol in her brain was making her more tempted. She hold her tight from neck, as if not letting her fall. David and his friends were aware that she was his wife. But somehow fucking someone's else wife gives a man extreme pleasure.

Raj walked before them quietly.

"Take me to my room, please " said Sushmita, her black color dress had dropped till her bra. Her bra was clearly visible. All four of them looking at her assets as if wanting to eat her. The bouncer also did not stop them, as he had seen her dancing with them, and had not raised any false alarm. All four of them dicks were hard like a rock!

"Sure honey," said David, he had pressed her legs even harder. "Rather than taking to her room, David took her to his room. He was sharing room with other guy!"

Four of them took her to the room, it was far more smaller than the Raj's room. Raj's room was a suite.

"Shut the door" someone said Raj, Raj was carrying condom packets.

David threw Sushmita on the bed, and then jump over her to kiss her..

"I have been waiting for it for so long"- he started to kiss her like a crazy giants, and other three who were watching him in action made them even more harder. Raj was standing their with one of his hands on his dick, and recording the action via his phone.

David kissed her gently. Her mouth was smelling of the alcohol she had, and he kissed her deeper and deeper, even biting her lips. The blood drops came out of her lips. Sushmita was in control till then, but seeing 6 pack David's body she gave up. She started to respond to his kiss like a bitch.

The other three also started to play around with her body...

"ahhh you are so hot" she cried in joy, and started to kiss her woman in need. She responded to his kiss like a diva waiting to get laid, unaware that her husband was recording all her actions. Though her vagina was still paining from a day before action. One of the increased the volume of the television which was running.

The other three guys, started to prey on her body as if they were preying on any food. Her panties were torned, and her dress was removed in just few moments before she could figure out anything. The three other guys though were little smaller in height, but they were definitely not less in stamina. It seemed that they were used to group sex.

All 3 of them except David, removed their pants. Their dick was far more bigger then any dicks she had seen in her lives. She got scared.

"Oh My God," she felt scared. She was not in her senses, but it is said that your true character comes out when you are drunk!

Bringing there dicks out, all 4 of them started to hover around her face. David felt little irritated, as he wanted to fuck her first. He had heard that Indian ladies are not very adventurous, and first time he was seeing a hot woman , that too offered by her husband. His dick was huge, far bigger then normal.

One by one, each one started to take their dicks inside the mouth of Sushmita, couple of them even did deep fuck. Her mouth was too small to even take their dick inside her mouth. The saliva from her mouth was dropping from her mouth, one of them even took his dick deep into her throat making her choke. The dicks of Raj and even two guys who fucked her a night before were much smaller. It was like 4 tiger roaming around some goat!

She was getting tired. She was not physically having the stamina. She struggled to keep the pace. One of them touched her vagina to see the flow of rivers from her vagina. She was horny. She was feeling hot, and she was ready to take each dick one by one.

Her husband was silently, recording the action is wife was taking. His dick was hard, and he slowly started to masturbate enjoying the scene of his life. The four bulls were pounding his hot wife without any mercy.

After ensuring that she was fully deeply throated, one of them decided to cum on her mouth.

But there were 3 more.

David inserted the condom on his dick, perhaps condom was stuggling to go inside it. Even Sushmita seemed to like him the most.

He was the first one to go. As the cum on her mouth was still lying on her lips, she spread her legs, and with one stroke he entered his dick inside her already wet vagina...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" she screamed. The dick was too big for her vagina to take it, but David had no mercy....

Raj cumed simultaneously.

Slowly he started to increase the pace like and expert fucker, and started to fuck her in missionary position!

t b c

Reactions: PechuLaal