• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Hot Erotic stories from around the web

Chetan11

Hi All,

I am starting a thread where I would be posting stories from various sites. None of the the stories have been written by me and credit to all the original authors. Your encouragement will be highly appreciated.

Chetan11

Will start with stories from one of the most erotic Indian writer on Xforum “Manwar”.

UMA MY MOTHER

I grew up in a sleepy little village in costal India. I was an only child, brought up by my widowed mother and maternal grandparents. Being the youngest at nineteen I was pampered by everyone. My mother Uma at firty three was a voluptuous woman with a very charming face and long black hair. She was well educated but extremely shy. We lived in a huge bungalow at the center of our estate. My Granddad and maternal uncle managed the affairs of the estate which often took them to town leaving me alone with the women folk. Since the men were hardly home and it got extremely humid the women took several liberties in their modesty at home. Often I would see my aunt and mother walk around topless in just their petticoats or saris.
One late summer morning I was still in bed, naked as usual under the thin cotton sheet. The heat and humidity in summer got pretty unbearable and it made sense to sleep naked. I was just about to wake up when mother walked in with a cup of coffee.
"Wake up sleepy head!" she said.
As I strained to open my sleepy eyes, I was greeted by the sight of my topless mother fresh from her bath and I could still smell the shampoo and soap. She wore a white cotton petticoat, wrapped her hair in a towel and slung another over her shoulder. It barely covered one of her breasts but they dangled freely and I found it hard not to stare at them.
Mother embarrassed with my gawking covered the exposed nipple with her hand. With a frown on her forehead she said "Stop staring you're not a child anymore!"
Before I could blurt an apology aunt Deepa stepped into the room. My aunt who is in her early thirties is an extrovert and bubbly figure with hardly any inhibitions. Much loved by everyone at home and dotted on by my mother. To me she was more of an elder sister than an aunt and I loved her very much. She was an attractive woman as she was charming. She was slender with all the right curves though they were slightly smaller than mother's. She had an uncanny resemblance to the bollywood siren Biphasa.
"What's the rascal up to, Uma bhabi (sister-in-law)?" my aunt asked jovially.
"He's been staring at my boobs" mother replied without a hint of shame.
"Well can't blame him, they are so tempting!" my aunt said playfully with a lusty undertone.
"Shush! You're another shameless thing." my mother told her off.
"Look at what they have done!" my aunt giggled pointing to my erection that was tenting the thin sheet I was under.
I was beat red when the two women started laughing at my obvious arousal.
"Oh the poor thing is so horny!" my aunt said as she playfully pulled the towel from behind mother.
"Deepaaa!" mother screamed, before they both laughed again.
Seeing no point in covering her nipple she let her hand down revealing her round breasts to my lusty gaze. For the first time I was witnessing a very mischievous side of mother and aunt Deepa. My aunt hugged mother from behind cupping her D cup breasts briefly to feel their weight.
"They are so heavy Uma bhabi!" she laughed.
Mother made a frail attempt to dislodge my aunt's hands making me wonder if this was the first time they were up to no good.
"Deepu! Not in front of Baba(my nickname)" mother yelled.
My shy mother contained her embarrassment as aunt Deepa fondled mother's huge breasts. Mesmerized by the sight of these gorgeous ladies engaged in erotic playfulness, I tried to sit up causing the sheet to ride further down and expose my erect manhood in all its glory. The two women gasped as they shamelessly stared at my thick uncircumcised cock. I quickly pulled the sheets up to cover my shame. They both broke into a girlish giggle having witnessed my obvious state of arousal.
"Someone has grown up." aunty said.
"Much too obvious." mother joked.
"How about a striptease for the horny young man?" my aunt asked.
Mother protested immediately but I nodded in excitement hardly able to believe what I had heard. My aunt whispered into mother's ears and very reluctantly mother seemed to have agreed.
"It's your lucky day" my aunt announced as she giggled in excitement.
My aunt put a Michael Bolton CD into the player and the two women began swaying and gyrating to the slow music. Aunt Deepa feverishly slid her hands up and down mother's body. Often circling and cupping mother's bare breasts. Mother enjoyed the attention her bare breasts were getting and she gasped every time her nipples were caressed. Mother being the shyer one would only occasionally caress aunt's buttocks. Then with my mother's back towards me aunt Deepa began to undo the knot on mother's petticoat.
"Deepa what are you doing?" mother screamed.
"Common Bhabi(Sister-in-law) it's just a glimpse of your buttocks be a sport!" she said with a naughty smile.
"Hai Ram(Oh God)!" mother murmured as the knot came loose.
Aunt Deepa teasingly held up the petticoat before letting it drop to the floor, while mom covered her face in embarrassment. She wore no panties as I suspected and the sight of her naked behind was extremely arousing. Her milky white skin was flawless and her full buttocks protrude slightly. She had thick but athletic legs.
Before mother knew it aunt Deepa swiveled mother around in a quick motion, giving me a full frontal view of mother's nudity. Her heavy but round breasts heaved with her every breath. The roundness of her belly and wide curvy hips were well proportioned to the rest of her body. Just below her deep navel sprang a thick patch of pubic hair that concealed her entire vulva.
Mother screamed "Deepaaaaaa!" before turning away.
"So what do you think?" asked my aunt as she giggled loudly.
"Wow... beautiful..." I managed to blurt out, trying to absorb as much of her nakedness as possible.
Mother's luscious body was on display like a slave in a slave market.
"She is so voluptuous!" my aunt added as she herself gazed at mother's nakedness.
"Okay that's enough!" my mother said picking the towel to cover her nakedness.
My aunt caught me staring at mother's exposed buttocks realizing my fascination for her butt.
She reached out to caress mother's bare buttocks "Like them?" she asked lustily.
"Shouldn't we let the poor thing have a feel of it? Uma bhabi!" my aunt asked mother.
"Nope!" mother giggled.
"Oh Uma bhabi don't be such a prude" my aunt said.
Mother gave in saying "Alright make it quick!"
She pushed mother backwards to me and with a wink said "Go on feel them!"
"God the things you make me do!" mother said as she waited for my eager hands on her bare butt.
I reached out with quivering hands and felt her body shudder with excitement as my sweaty palms came in contact with her soft yet firm buttocks. Aunt Deepa noticing my hesitation in going any further placed her hands over mine and guided them in little circles over mother's luscious buttocks. I soon got bolder and began gently kneading her buttocks realizing their softness and warmth. Mother gasped and clenched her buttocks together as I tried to force a hand between them. But my strong hands easily parted her reluctant cheeks. She soon gave in and relaxed her butt cheeks I could smell the musky odor from between them and see her pink anus. She was losing control over the situation until my probing hands touched her delicate anus.
Almost immediately she leapt around and very sternly she said "Noooo! Don't go that far!"
I was taken a back at mother's sudden reluctance.
"Why what happened?" aunt Deepa asked.
Embarrassed mother just said "Never mind I think he has had enough fun for now".
But Aunt Deepa wasn't going to give in to mothers feeble requests so easily. Knowing all of mother's weaknesses she began kissing mother's neck and earlobes. After some heavy necking and petting by aunt Deepa, mother was beginning to show her earlier state of arousal. Aunt Deepa was quick to persuade my reluctant mother to some more sexual exploration. She reminded her of my curiosity and how it would prevent me from picking up any disease or making one of the village belles pregnant. Further she reminded mother that she herself had waited too long for a man's touch. She told mother that there was no shame in seeing, touching, feeling or hugging between a mother and son after all you love each other and share a special relationship. Mother hesitated at first but being a logical woman she gave in. My aunt reassuringly hugged her telling her it was normal to be nervous and it would all be worth it at the end of it.
Aunt Deepa said "I want you both to get over your inhibitions."
Pulling away my sheet and exposing my erect manhood she kissed me on the cheek and said "No more covering up for you!"
And winked at mother and said "Enjoy!" before disappearing from the room.
There was a moment of silence in the room and my heart was racing in anticipation of what was to come. Mother had a smile on her face knowing all too well my eagerness.
"You're the most precious gift in this world to me." she said with tears forming in her eyes.
"A man at your age must have an enormous amount of curiosity besides you've seen me naked once, no point in hiding it from you anymore." so saying she discarded the towel and stood in complete nakedness.
I stared at her naked body in disbelieve still trying to digest what she had just said.
"So tell me what you like about me?" she said with naughtiness in her voice.
"Your buttocks I guess!" I managed to choke out.
"God you're so shameless!" she said with obvious embarrassment.
"It's big and round, soft yet so firm!" I managed to blurt out.
"Ok stop!" she said blushing.
"Can I see them one more time? Please Ma! " I begged.
Without a word she walked to where I was and turned round, so her buttocks were inches from my face. The smell of her jasmine scented soap still lingered on her skin. She stood still as I admired her buttocks for what seemed like ages. The skin that covered them was smooth as velvet with hardly any blemishes. She gasped as I bent forward and kissed her soft flesh, soon my eager hands were all over her buttocks caressing, kneading and squeezing them. I could see her pink and perfectly formed anus as I gently parted her butt cheeks.
"Are you going to touch it?" she asked nervously.
"Yes!" I answered without looking at her.
"So much for curiosity."She sighed.
With quivering hands I extend my index finger and touched her pink anus. I felt its delicate texture and circled the outer rim as she gasped. She immediately clenched her butt cheeks together as I tried to insert it into her.
"Not there!" she said.
Almost instantly my fingers moved further down to her vagina and before she knew it they were half inside her warm and wet vagina.
"Oh God what are you doing?" she almost screamed as she pulled away from me.
"No...No... Not yet sweetie! Please I am not ready yet." she said turning around with her stomach facing me.
"I...I...Still need a bit more time to get used to this whole thing" she said apologetically.
But her words fell on deaf ears as I stared at her thick pubic mound that covered her entre womanhood.
"I should shave it shouldn't I?" she said noticing my unperturbed gaze.
"No I like it this way" I said knowing it brought a smile to her face.
"You're such a sweetie" she said.
"You know what let us start with my boobies I am so much more comfortable with them. It will bring back sweet memories of suckling you as a baby" she said with a smile.
"Okay Amma" I agreed.
She sat down next to me on the bed and kissed me on my cheek before breaking into a giggle. Then looking down and cupping her huge boobs she said "You know you can give a woman as much pleasure by way of her breasts".
"Really!" I asked.
"Touch them!" she said softly looking at me.
I cupped her huge breasts in my hands they felt heavy but soft like a baby. I squeezed them viciously but she showed no sign of pain instead she smiled, admiring my curiosity. Taking one of her breasts in my hand I brought her nipples close to my mouth. She closed her eyes and waited in anticipation for my eager mouth to engulf her erect nipple. I suckled for long knowing it gave her more pleasure than she would admit to. She still hadn't overcome her shyness completely and she bit her lower lip to avoid moaning in front of me. But I could hear her whimpering as small spasms of pleasure passed through her body.
"Amma! I want to be inside you?" I said unable to contain my arousal any longer.
She looked into my eyes for a minute then she hugged me and gently stroked my hair. She was at a loss of words and I could tell she had a million different thoughts in her head. "No sweetie I don't think we should go that far as yet!" she said to my disappointment.
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't know...I don't feel it's right yet, besides I haven't had a man in there for a long time and I am scared Baba I...I... am so scared" she broke down.
I held her in my arms stroking her hair and kissing her face till she regained her composure.
"Amma we should at least try it once or how will we know. I promise I'll be gentle. Please I want to know what it feels like being inside you. "I begged her.
Seeing the desperation in my eyes her motherly love gave in to my persuasion.
"Well I don't mind trying it once for your sake but that will be it. I don't want to give you false hope." she replied.
"Okay" I agreed.
She lay down on the bed spreading her legs wide and asking me to position myself over her in-between her legs. I had never seen her exposed woman hood at such close quarters before. She looked gorgeous lying there as my erection slapped against her bare stomach as I got into position. For the first time I felt the delicate touch of her soft hands around my erect member as she pulled back the foreskin to reveal the pink head.
"God you're thick!"She whispered. I was grinning trying to thrust my erect penis into her opening
"Wait I need to be lubricated before you enter me" she said rubbing her clitoris with her free hand and inserting a finger into her vagina to check that she was wet enough.
She closed her eyes and said "Okay enter me now..... but slowly!". As my cock began to slide into her, she let out a soft moan and bit her lower lip.
"Oooowwww!" she winced. I wasn't any more than six or seven inches but I was extremely thick this combined with the fact that mother hadn't had any penetration in years made it painful I guess.
When the whole of my penis was inside her she opened her eyes and said "Sweetie don't move just stay still for a while I need to get used to the feeling of your penis inside me."
In truth she didn't want to orgasm, no not with her own son inside her it was still taboo for her. She was doing this after all for my pleasure and being an experienced woman she allowed herself to be penetrated without partaking in the pleasure herself.
The complete weight of my body was over her as I lowered myself onto her. My face was now resting on one of her massive breasts. She stroked my hair and kissed my forehead as I stared at her semi erect nipple. She could feel me getting bigger and harder inside her. I fondled her breasts for a while before kissing her on her lips. At first she was shocked and reluctantly allowed my tongue into her mouth, but soon we were smooching like teenagers.
Soon she got used to the feeling of my erection inside her and was able to control her own urge to orgasm. She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Amma.. can I..." before I could complete my sentence she said "Yes you can...". Unable to hold back any longer I began with slow long thrusts that got faster. I could feel the tip of my hard cock touch her cervix as she yelped in pain. She bit her lower lips and shut her eyes as I pounded her vagina with my thick member.
I could feel my orgasm building up as she winced in pain. Finally I exploded inside her releasing thick wades of cum. I collapsed on top of her. Our bodies were covered in sweat and before long we were both fast asleep locked in each other's arms me still inside her.

Chetan11

Not even a single response to a masterpiece. No problem, I would still continue to post 😂.
Next story has 3 parts. Here is the first one

MEMORIES OF AN INDIAN MAN CH. 01​

As I sit at my desk to write this story I take a moment to gaze out of the window. And before I know it I'm magically transported back to the sixties, an era long gone by. Yet the memories are fresh like everything happened just yesterday. It was a time when things where far simpler, life was carefree and we were blessed with the beauty of youth. Life offered an abundance of time to flirt with.

I come from a small sleepy little village located in the remote interiors of the Western Ghats of India. Even though it was quite an uncontroversial little place it was wealthy and its residents enjoyed a higher standard of living compared to the rest of the country. But due to its location and tiny population it lacked the opportunity for local education and so the youngsters where often sent to study in the big cities, of whom I happened to be one.

There was a three month break before the next year could begin, I was nineteen and at the end of first year at the University. All my life I had been a border at school and I was so looking forward to this vacation at home.

I woke up early on the first morning of my return and decided on a motor bike ride along the beautiful country roads. Since dad was away on business to the big city, I decided to ask mother for the keys. I yelled out asking her if she knew where they were. All I got was a muffled reply, so I walked over the passage to where her room was and asked again. She replied but I couldn't make out a thing of what she was saying.

Still unable to hear her, I pushed open the partially closed door and walked into her bedroom. Without a thought I scanned the bedside table for the keys failing to take note of my mother. Still unable to find the keys I looked up at her and realized that she was still in a state of undress. She was facing the mirror wearing only a white petticoat, her hands raised above her head tying her hair into a bun. Her large breasts with their dark brown nipples remained exposed.

Mother looked at me and without the slightest embarrassment said, "It's in the cupboard sweetie".

I had never seen her in any state of undress before, and I was initially overwhelmed by embarrassment. Yet I couldn't resist myself from looking at them again and she did little to cover them up.

I thought she just didn't realize it was me and she was quite used to being that way with dad. But she looked at me and asked if I had found them as I stood fumbling around the open cupboard.

"No," I replied.

"Come let me help you," she said still making no effort to conceal the round breasts that swayed delicately as she walked towards me.

I felt the blood rushing to my manhood and my member straining against my jeans.

She stood right next to me, her naked arms brushing against mine and reached for the key.

"There you go," she said with a slight smile.

I thanked her and rushed out of the room, my mind still trying to come to terms with mother's casual display of nudity.I somehow managed to conceal my embarrassment and excitement, as I made it out to the garage.

Later that afternoon I returned home and headed straight for the kitchen to grab a bite. I found mother cooking at the stove.

"Oh it's you," she said without turning around to face me.

"Eh yeah mom," I replied as I pulled a chair from under the table.

I sat down on the chair and began drumming on the table. Instantly my eyes were drawn to her voluptuous figure that was tightly wrapped in a thin cotton sari. I must say that even in her early forties she looked gorgeous. Her full buttocks swayed gently undulating as she moved about the kitchen. Unable to stop staring I was now sporting a raging erection that clearly showed against my jeans, concealed only by the table.

She struggled to reach the sugar on the top shelf, so I hurriedly pushed back the chair and went up to help her.

"Thank you handsome," she said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"So is it too big?" she asked me.

Unable to comprehend what she meant I looked at her with a blank face.

"My bum silly, is it too big?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"Uh what?" I managed to say as I choked and turned red with embarrassment.

"Since you were admiring it for so long, I thought I might as well ask," she said with a playful giggle.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I said apologizing profusely.

"Never mind all men are the same, besides I don't mind a little attention," she said with a wink.

We both broke into a laugh.

Over the next few days we spent more time together and she treated me more like a friend rather than a son. We both seemed to enjoy each other's company that we had missed over the years. She would teach me some of her favourite recipes and I would help her cook. There was much more physical contact like touching and hugging between us which I enjoyed. Not sure if I was getting bolder or she was getting more comfortable with me or she just regarded me as being her son.

She loved discussing her clothes and what to wear and how she looked in them. One afternoon we were in her bedroom and I was sprawled on her bed as she organized her collection of clothes in the wardrobe.
As she went about this she would pick up a dress and tell me how she got it, how much she loved wearing it and so on. Then she pulled out a blue blouse and felt the softness of the material by rubbing it against her cheek. She said she loved wearing this as it fit her perfectly.

Then she asked if I would like to see her in it. I nodded nonchalantly not expecting her to slip out of her existing blouse without warning.

"Do you want me to come back?" I asked.

"No why?" she asked peeling of the blouse from her arms.

She noticed me blushing as I tried to steal a peek at her bare breasts.

"Oh that," she said slightly surprised as she tried to cover her large breasts with her arm.

"Does it bother you?" she asked with motherly concern.

"No! I thought it would bother you if I stayed," I replied.

"As if you haven't seen boobs before, besides I'm your mother you have seen them and fed from them," she replied letting down her arm once again.

I couldn't explain how horny the situation had made me, but I became bolder and openly stared at them.

"Boys will be boys," she said with a smile, but made no effort to cover them up.

Her semi erect brown nipples looked lovely against the white of her large round breasts as she wore the blouse.
I had to excuse myself and rush to my room for the shag of a lifetime. She laughed as I ran out of her room.

The next day I was in the kitchen and I found her cooking once again. I went behind her and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek as usual. But instead of letting go immediately I left my hands around her bare waist gently caressing the soft skin of her belly. Soon I got bolder and kept moving up till my fingers were gently caressing the underside of her heavy breasts. She didn't seem to care and continued her cooking. I couldn't resist the temptation of letting my hands cup her heavy breasts. I could barely hold either of her large breasts in the palm of my hands. My erection was pressing against her buttocks and I'm sure she felt it, but we continued to talk as if nothing was happening. Just as I began to gently squeeze her fleshy breasts she sighed and lightly bit her lower lip.

Before I could get anywhere else she whispered "Not here sweetie".

I immediately withdrew my hands as I came to my senses. But we continued our conversation as if nothing had happened.

Later in the afternoon I went to her room and found her on the bed trying to catch some sleep.

"Can't sleep?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay come lie down next to me," she said

Sensing my restlessness she asked "What's the matter sweetie?"

Reluctantly I asked her "What did you mean when you said not here in the kitchen."

She smiled and said Oh that I had forgotten about that. Well you shouldn't be doing that in the kitchen besides I'm your mother you shouldn't have been doing that at all she said with a cheek grin.

Sensing the disappointment on my face she said well I don't mind a little playfulness but don't get too carried away she said.

Okay I nodded with a sparkle in my eye and excitement I couldn't hide.

"Can I?" I asked sheepishly.

"Fine though your incorrigible, " she said with a slight frown.

I laughed and she joined me as I gave her a hug and a kiss. I held her in my arms for a while and she said I enjoy this. She laid her head on my chest and continued to talk to me. My trembling hands moved down to her bare midriff and began to caress her gently once again moving up to the underside of her breasts. Soon I was fondling her D cup breasts and she kept talking to me.

We did this for the next couple of days and every time I couldn't bare it anymore I would excuse myself and rush to the bathroom and masturbate vigorously to relive myself.

One such afternoon as I was caressing her all over I found the need to go and relieve myself.

Just as I was about to get up, in a very motherly tone she said "It's okay, just do it here I won't look."

"Uh uh," I said in total disbelief at her statements.

"I know you're a young man and you have certain urges, that's why I agreed to this in the first place," she said with a smile.

I smiled and kissed her on the lips for the first time, thanking her for her understanding and kindness.

"I will always love you ma," I said.

"I know sweetie," she said.

Even though I had the unbearable urge to come, I felt quite nervousness to masturbate around her. But slowly my fingers found the zipper on my pants and gently pulled it down. I struggled to free my erect member from the confines of my jeans. But not once did she make any effort to look at my exposed member but kept her head on my chest.

I was like a kid in a candy store as one hand continued to massage her breasts and the other was gently stroking my hard penis. But we continued to talk like it was nothing unusual.

"Do you do this too," I asked.

"Do what?" she asked me.

"Masturbate!" I asked.

"Of course, I'm human too," she said with a nervous blush.

Don't worry sweetie all human beings do it boys, girls, old, young and there is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a natural way of taking care of your body's needs. It's only society's views that it is taboo and why people have such misconstrued ideas about it. Sex is important and to be enjoyed by all, being a mother I want my child to enjoy it and if I can help in any way then why not.
I was quite moved with her views on life and was almost in tears as l heard her talk. Yet I quite shamelessly kept stroking my erection.

Soon my body began to convulse in the telltale signs in the buildup of an orgasm. Mother looked at my contorted face my eyes were shut tightly, enjoying the pleasures of that moment. She continued to look at my face and took my hand that was on her breasts to kiss it and to make it a special moment for me she slipped it under her blouse. The bare skin of her fleshy breasts felt exquisite against the palm of my hand. Her erect nipples felt like little rubber buds as I tweaked them between my fingers until I couldn't bear it any longer and let go exploding all over the bed.

When it was all over she pulled out my hands from her breasts and looked into my eyes. She sat up as she fixed her blouse.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

I nodded and fell into a deep sleep like I had never before.

kingkhankar

Not even a single response to a masterpiece. No problem, I would still continue to post 😂.
Next story has 3 parts. Here is the first one

MEMORIES OF AN INDIAN MAN CH. 01​

As I sit at my desk to write this story I take a moment to gaze out of the window. And before I know it I'm magically transported back to the sixties, an era long gone by. Yet the memories are fresh like everything happened just yesterday. It was a time when things where far simpler, life was carefree and we were blessed with the beauty of youth. Life offered an abundance of time to flirt with.

I come from a small sleepy little village located in the remote interiors of the Western Ghats of India. Even though it was quite an uncontroversial little place it was wealthy and its residents enjoyed a higher standard of living compared to the rest of the country. But due to its location and tiny population it lacked the opportunity for local education and so the youngsters where often sent to study in the big cities, of whom I happened to be one.

There was a three month break before the next year could begin, I was nineteen and at the end of first year at the University. All my life I had been a border at school and I was so looking forward to this vacation at home.

I woke up early on the first morning of my return and decided on a motor bike ride along the beautiful country roads. Since dad was away on business to the big city, I decided to ask mother for the keys. I yelled out asking her if she knew where they were. All I got was a muffled reply, so I walked over the passage to where her room was and asked again. She replied but I couldn't make out a thing of what she was saying.

Still unable to hear her, I pushed open the partially closed door and walked into her bedroom. Without a thought I scanned the bedside table for the keys failing to take note of my mother. Still unable to find the keys I looked up at her and realized that she was still in a state of undress. She was facing the mirror wearing only a white petticoat, her hands raised above her head tying her hair into a bun. Her large breasts with their dark brown nipples remained exposed.

Mother looked at me and without the slightest embarrassment said, "It's in the cupboard sweetie".

I had never seen her in any state of undress before, and I was initially overwhelmed by embarrassment. Yet I couldn't resist myself from looking at them again and she did little to cover them up.

I thought she just didn't realize it was me and she was quite used to being that way with dad. But she looked at me and asked if I had found them as I stood fumbling around the open cupboard.

"No," I replied.

"Come let me help you," she said still making no effort to conceal the round breasts that swayed delicately as she walked towards me.

I felt the blood rushing to my manhood and my member straining against my jeans.

She stood right next to me, her naked arms brushing against mine and reached for the key.

"There you go," she said with a slight smile.

I thanked her and rushed out of the room, my mind still trying to come to terms with mother's casual display of nudity.I somehow managed to conceal my embarrassment and excitement, as I made it out to the garage.

Later that afternoon I returned home and headed straight for the kitchen to grab a bite. I found mother cooking at the stove.

"Oh it's you," she said without turning around to face me.

"Eh yeah mom," I replied as I pulled a chair from under the table.

I sat down on the chair and began drumming on the table. Instantly my eyes were drawn to her voluptuous figure that was tightly wrapped in a thin cotton sari. I must say that even in her early forties she looked gorgeous. Her full buttocks swayed gently undulating as she moved about the kitchen. Unable to stop staring I was now sporting a raging erection that clearly showed against my jeans, concealed only by the table.

She struggled to reach the sugar on the top shelf, so I hurriedly pushed back the chair and went up to help her.

"Thank you handsome," she said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"So is it too big?" she asked me.

Unable to comprehend what she meant I looked at her with a blank face.

"My bum silly, is it too big?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"Uh what?" I managed to say as I choked and turned red with embarrassment.

"Since you were admiring it for so long, I thought I might as well ask," she said with a playful giggle.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I said apologizing profusely.

"Never mind all men are the same, besides I don't mind a little attention," she said with a wink.

We both broke into a laugh.

Over the next few days we spent more time together and she treated me more like a friend rather than a son. We both seemed to enjoy each other's company that we had missed over the years. She would teach me some of her favourite recipes and I would help her cook. There was much more physical contact like touching and hugging between us which I enjoyed. Not sure if I was getting bolder or she was getting more comfortable with me or she just regarded me as being her son.

She loved discussing her clothes and what to wear and how she looked in them. One afternoon we were in her bedroom and I was sprawled on her bed as she organized her collection of clothes in the wardrobe.
As she went about this she would pick up a dress and tell me how she got it, how much she loved wearing it and so on. Then she pulled out a blue blouse and felt the softness of the material by rubbing it against her cheek. She said she loved wearing this as it fit her perfectly.

Then she asked if I would like to see her in it. I nodded nonchalantly not expecting her to slip out of her existing blouse without warning.

"Do you want me to come back?" I asked.

"No why?" she asked peeling of the blouse from her arms.

She noticed me blushing as I tried to steal a peek at her bare breasts.

"Oh that," she said slightly surprised as she tried to cover her large breasts with her arm.

"Does it bother you?" she asked with motherly concern.

"No! I thought it would bother you if I stayed," I replied.

"As if you haven't seen boobs before, besides I'm your mother you have seen them and fed from them," she replied letting down her arm once again.

I couldn't explain how horny the situation had made me, but I became bolder and openly stared at them.

"Boys will be boys," she said with a smile, but made no effort to cover them up.

Her semi erect brown nipples looked lovely against the white of her large round breasts as she wore the blouse.
I had to excuse myself and rush to my room for the shag of a lifetime. She laughed as I ran out of her room.

The next day I was in the kitchen and I found her cooking once again. I went behind her and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek as usual. But instead of letting go immediately I left my hands around her bare waist gently caressing the soft skin of her belly. Soon I got bolder and kept moving up till my fingers were gently caressing the underside of her heavy breasts. She didn't seem to care and continued her cooking. I couldn't resist the temptation of letting my hands cup her heavy breasts. I could barely hold either of her large breasts in the palm of my hands. My erection was pressing against her buttocks and I'm sure she felt it, but we continued to talk as if nothing was happening. Just as I began to gently squeeze her fleshy breasts she sighed and lightly bit her lower lip.

Before I could get anywhere else she whispered "Not here sweetie".

I immediately withdrew my hands as I came to my senses. But we continued our conversation as if nothing had happened.

Later in the afternoon I went to her room and found her on the bed trying to catch some sleep.

"Can't sleep?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay come lie down next to me," she said

Sensing my restlessness she asked "What's the matter sweetie?"

Reluctantly I asked her "What did you mean when you said not here in the kitchen."

She smiled and said Oh that I had forgotten about that. Well you shouldn't be doing that in the kitchen besides I'm your mother you shouldn't have been doing that at all she said with a cheek grin.

Sensing the disappointment on my face she said well I don't mind a little playfulness but don't get too carried away she said.

Okay I nodded with a sparkle in my eye and excitement I couldn't hide.

"Can I?" I asked sheepishly.

"Fine though your incorrigible, " she said with a slight frown.

I laughed and she joined me as I gave her a hug and a kiss. I held her in my arms for a while and she said I enjoy this. She laid her head on my chest and continued to talk to me. My trembling hands moved down to her bare midriff and began to caress her gently once again moving up to the underside of her breasts. Soon I was fondling her D cup breasts and she kept talking to me.

We did this for the next couple of days and every time I couldn't bare it anymore I would excuse myself and rush to the bathroom and masturbate vigorously to relive myself.

One such afternoon as I was caressing her all over I found the need to go and relieve myself.

Just as I was about to get up, in a very motherly tone she said "It's okay, just do it here I won't look."

"Uh uh," I said in total disbelief at her statements.

"I know you're a young man and you have certain urges, that's why I agreed to this in the first place," she said with a smile.

I smiled and kissed her on the lips for the first time, thanking her for her understanding and kindness.

"I will always love you ma," I said.

"I know sweetie," she said.

Even though I had the unbearable urge to come, I felt quite nervousness to masturbate around her. But slowly my fingers found the zipper on my pants and gently pulled it down. I struggled to free my erect member from the confines of my jeans. But not once did she make any effort to look at my exposed member but kept her head on my chest.

I was like a kid in a candy store as one hand continued to massage her breasts and the other was gently stroking my hard penis. But we continued to talk like it was nothing unusual.

"Do you do this too," I asked.

"Do what?" she asked me.

"Masturbate!" I asked.

"Of course, I'm human too," she said with a nervous blush.

Don't worry sweetie all human beings do it boys, girls, old, young and there is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a natural way of taking care of your body's needs. It's only society's views that it is taboo and why people have such misconstrued ideas about it. Sex is important and to be enjoyed by all, being a mother I want my child to enjoy it and if I can help in any way then why not.
I was quite moved with her views on life and was almost in tears as l heard her talk. Yet I quite shamelessly kept stroking my erection.

Soon my body began to convulse in the telltale signs in the buildup of an orgasm. Mother looked at my contorted face my eyes were shut tightly, enjoying the pleasures of that moment. She continued to look at my face and took my hand that was on her breasts to kiss it and to make it a special moment for me she slipped it under her blouse. The bare skin of her fleshy breasts felt exquisite against the palm of my hand. Her erect nipples felt like little rubber buds as I tweaked them between my fingers until I couldn't bear it any longer and let go exploding all over the bed.

When it was all over she pulled out my hands from her breasts and looked into my eyes. She sat up as she fixed her blouse.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

I nodded and fell into a deep sleep like I had never before.
Where are the other two parts?

Reactions: Chetan11

Chetan11

Where are the other two parts?
Here is the second part

MEMORIES OF AN INDIAN MAN CH. 02​

It was almost over a month since my masturbation surprise with mother. Apart from a few glimpses of her boobs and a quick feel of her breasts she seemed to avoid any form of intimacy. I feared the worst had come, that we had crossed a sacred line between mother and son and she didn't want to encourage me any further.
Then one late morning I went to her room and found the door closed. I knocked for a bit and got no response so I pushed it open and went in. Finding no one there I picked up the paper and lay down on the bed to have a read.
Then I heard the door to the attached bathroom open slightly saw mothers head peering from the door.
"Oh it's only you," she said with a sigh of relief.
Opening the door fully, she stepped out of the bathroom in just her wet sari that concealed little if not nothing.
"Why what's wrong," I asked.
"I needed a new bar of soap, had I known it was you I wouldn't have bothered with the sari," she said quite nonchalantly.
Her full buttocks undulated as she walked up to the cupboard and searched for the soap. I couldn't help getting erect as my eyes traversed her voluptuous body, the heavy breasts with their dark nipples, the narrow waist that flared into wide motherly hips and fleshy thighs that ended in perfect legs.
"Really?" I asked in what seemed like a delayed response.
"Really what?" she said turning around to look at me.
"You wouldn't have bothered with the sari?" I asked almost swallowing the words.
"Of course," she said innocently, bending over and treating me to a delicious view of her curvy bottom.
"Damn, my luck," I said playfully and we both laughed.
Just before disappearing into the bathroom she stopped and turned catching me starring at her lovely ass.
"Do you really like it that much?" she asked giggling.
Blushing I managed to node in embarrassment as she disappeared into the bathroom.
I was awoken by the sound of mothers leg chains clinking as she walked around the room. Couldn't remember how long it was but I must have dosed of as I read the paper. Sitting up I rubbed my sleepy eyes I was hardly prepared for what I was about to see.
Mother stood in front of the mirror with her back to me, her hair was wrapped in a towel and her forehead was adorned with a bindi. Apart from that and some scanty jewelry she was completely nude. My heart skipped a beat and I gasped at her naked form.
"You awake sleepy head?" she asked without turning to look at me.
Unable to speak I sat dumb founded by her boldness, but she seemed completely at ease and went about her business as if nothing was different.
"Cat got your tongue?" she asked with a gentle smile.
"Amma you're so beautiful, I wish I could marry you," I finally managed to say.
"Why so you can stare at my bum all day?" she asked playfully.
"Nope, I'm doing that without having to marry you," I said jokingly.
"Then why?" she asked still laughing.
"So I can play with it," I said.
"You don't have to marry me for that," she said as she applied lotion to her body.
"Does that mean I can play with it now?" I asked cheekily.
"Yeah sure, nice try," she said with a smile and
we both laughed.
We continued conversing as I enjoyed the naked display of her womanly charms.
"Amma I wish I had your confidence and attitude," I said.
"What does that mean?" she asked brushing her long lusters hair.
"Well like being nude in front of others," I said.
She laughed and said "Silly boy it's normal and nothing to be ashamed of."
"Come on you can't be serious?" I said.
"Why don't you try it I'll be fun," she said with a giggle.
I went red in the face and didn't move.
"Come on be a sport, after all you have seen me I should have the same pleasure don't you think," she said.
Reluctantly I stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head then I pulled down my shorts with the underwear exposing my erect member. I was avoiding her eyes as I stood there naked like her.
"See not so hard," she said turning to face me.
"Oh!" she said looking at my erection.
"I'm sorry," I said trying to cover my erection in embarrassment.
"It's okay sweetie nothing to be embarrassed about," she said with motherly tenderness.
Somehow I couldn't come to terms with my embarrassment and looked down in shame.
Sensing my discomfort she came up to me took my hands and guided me on to the bed. She got me to lie down first and then rested her head on my chest like we did a few weeks back. She gently caressed my cheek with her soft hands looking intently at my face.
"Want to know a secret, I'm feeling just as horny," she said with a mischievous smile.
"It's been a while since I masturbated," she whispered.
"Me too," I said in a whisper as we laughed at our bluntness.
It felt like we were best buddies or something. There was something very intimate about the whole situation and I could feel a strange sort of sexual tension building that was beckoning for some sort of release.
"Do you feel like doing it now," I asked as I gulped.
"I don't know," she said staring at me.
"I want to," I said trying to encourage her.
She moved up and kissed me on my lips, soon we were kissing like passionate lovers.
"Touch me," she whispered into my ears with her eyes shut tightly.
"Play with my ass," she said as she continued to kiss me all over my face.
Her fingers were buried deep in her vagina as I allowed my hands to explore her buttocks. Soon I eased my hand into the crack of her ass allowing my finger to rest at her delicate anal opening. I could hear her moan as her body began to convulse in the telltale signs of an orgasm.
"Don't stop," she managed to whisper as she bit my ear lobe
I pressed my finger against her anus and felt it ease into her.
"Mmmh!! Mmm! Ahhh!" she moaned loudly
Her thick voluptuous body began to rise and fall in a rhythmic movement. Until she finally came with a loud scream. I kissed her and she held me tightly still moaning, I could feel her spasms for what seemed like ages. Before long she was fast asleep, naked and curled up against my body.