• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Horny mother and Honey Daughter

Mohan Ahuja

i bend my legs and kneeled down in the wet floor, since i was wearing a knee length skirt, i just pulled it a bit so that
it doesnt fell in floor, now both my legs from toe to knee were in his urine, i moved my face closer to his penis and
opened my mouth and grabbed his cock, few final drops of urine filled my mounth and i licked it all over hte tips and tasted
the salty liquid and winked at him.

he looked at me with shock and lifted me from down and hugged me hard. my boobs which were without inners crushed in his
bare chest. my nipples were hard and i could felt his chest in my nipples.

i love you hani, you are my angel, he said kissing my cheek.
hmmmm, i love you shivaaa...

his lips roamed over my cheek, earlobes, side neck and shoulders, while his hands pressed my ass cheeks.
dont you wear panties dear, he whispered in my ears.
hmmm, they were wet, i dont have spare panties..
bra ? he bite my earlobes.
no daa...

i moved his hand towards his ass cheek, pulled his lungi up and touched his bare ass cheek. i slowly insert my finger inside
his asshole..

stop it hani, i cant control myself, he said licking my earlobes.
dont control shivaaa, iam yours...rape me....

ssss, hani, i will rape you here itself, in this wet urine floor..
hmmm, yes shivaa, i will lay down in this bathroom, rape me here, i need to feel your urine smell all over my body

ssss, enough honey, dont make me so much hot, he said and release his hug.
i looked at him, shall i lay down here, i asked with a kinky smile.

sorry, i blabbered something hani,
hmmm, shiva, but if you need to fuck me here, i will happily lay down here, i said looking into his eyes.

he then kissed my forehead and went out and i too followed him, he gave me a towel, dry your legs hani, its full of my urine.
i without taking his towel, opened my bag and took my shawl, and dried my legs, i need to have your smell in my dress shiva.

he then sat in the corner leaning in the wall and started to prepare his drinks.
i took the condom pocket which is in the table and looked at him.

he smiled and said, last time i bought when i fucked a bitch here.
hmmm, anyway, i think it will be useful for us today, i said with a wink and sat close to him.

he prepared first round of whisky mixed with water, gave me a cool drinks and said cheers, and emptied the glass in
his mouth.

how frequently you drink shivaa, i asked in a low voice.
i used to drink once or twice in a month or if i was very happy, dont worry i am not a 24/7 drinker like your dad,

how frequently you drink shivaa, i asked in a low voice.
i used to drink once or twice in a month or if i was very happy, dont worry i am not a 24/7 drinker like your dad,
he said and placed his left arm over my left shoulders.

hmmm, i leaned my head in his chest and roamed my fingers in his bare chest.
i am so happy today hanisha, he said and caressed my left cheek.
hmmm, why da..
realising how much you love me, he said and kissed my forehead.
hmmm, i too kissed his chest.
sit in my lap hani, he said fondling my shoulders.
hmm, i lifted my ass and placed it in his lap and kissed his cheek.
he took a cigarrete and lighted it, he inhaled the smoke and released it turning his face away from me.

i placed my right arm around his shoulders and my left palm in his cheek and said, dont worry, release the smoke in my face.
but hani, it will be ...
i locked his lips with my lips, i felt the smell of his saliva mixed with whisky and smoke smell, that turned me on.
i inserted my tongue and touched his tongue and sucked his saliva.

he too hugged me tightly and sucked my lips, his tongue licked my tongue and sucked my saliva.
he suddenly pushed me, hani, dont kiss my lips, it was filled with whisky and smoke, he said.

whisky smell or cigerette smell or urine smell, if it come from you, i will love it da, i said kissing his cheek.
hanisha, you are turning me hot di, he said and pressed my shoulders hard.
ssss, i let out a moan.

he took one more puff and befor he release his smoke i locked my lips with his lips and this made him hot, he placed the
cigerette in the ash tray and pressed my hips with his right arm. smoke from his mouth slowly entered my mouth and few
released out and our tounges sucked each other, his hand in my hips, slowly pulled my tops up and grabbed my hips directly.

he pressed my hips so hard, and i have to release the kiss and scream in pain.
oh sorry hani, he said looking me with concern taking his hand from my hip.

what sir, you suddenly turned on and pressed me hard, i asked with a smile.
hmmm, hani, if you show me this much love, i cant control di..is it paining, he gently smooched my hips.

hmmm, its ok,

he prepared second round and drink it in one gulp, took some side dish and take puff of cigar and asked, what time you need
to go home hani.

hmmm, tell me, till what time you need my company, i asked with a wink.
i need you whole night honey, he said rolling his fingers in my cheek.
hmmm, what you gonna do with me whole night, i asked with a wink.

i am going to rape you, tear your pussy, fuck you hard, make you scream in pain, fuck you in bed, fuck you in bathroom, make
you lay on the wet urine floor in the bathroom and fuck you hard, he said kissing all over my face.

hmmm, wow shivaa, really if you going to do this, i will be here every night, i said picked my phone called my mum and put in speaker,

mum, where are you, when will you come home..
sorry hani, i am busy with work, i travelled with my boss to banglore for urgent client meeting, i messaged you, dont you see
that ?

wow, i couldnt control my happiness, winked at shivaa, haaan ok mum, take care bye.

i kept the phone and kissed shivaa all over his face, i am yours today shivaa, do whatever you want, i said with a kinky smile.
he prepared his third round and light a cigar, he bought it closer to my lips, i looked at him, do you want me to smoke ?
hmmm, pls hani..will you smoke dear ?

i opened my lips and he placed the cigar, i took one puff and he asked me took breathe inside with mouth, i inhaled the smoke
and caughed immediatly.

he smooched my chest and said, dont worry, first time it will be like that only, once i finished caughing i took one more puff
and this time i was normal. i looked at him and kissed his cheek, r u happy shivaa ?

yes dear, he said and sucked my lips.

i moved my hands down to his hips and pulled his lungi, it got loose and pulled it bit down and touched his cock.
oh my god, it is rock solid shivaa like an iron rod, it will sure tear my pussy, i said with a wink

he picked a gutka pocket and emptied the gutka in his mouth and started to chew.
he then bought his lips to my lips, and sucked it, the smell of his saliva mixed with whisky, cigarett and gutka turned me on,
i opened my lips and insert my toungue inside his lips, his mouth was filled with saliva due to the gutka and our tounge met
and i sucked the saliva slowly inside my mouth, i took every drop of his saliva into my throat and rolled my tongue all over
his tongue and jaws, and we released our kiss and took deep breathe.

did you like my saliva dear.
yes shiva, i like that smell and taste.
need more ?
hmmm, yes..

again once his mouth is filled with saliva, he spitted it inside my mouth which i took inside my throat and gave a kinky smile.

he too smiled and emptied the third round in his mouth, immediatly pulled my head and locked my lips with his lips, he spitted
few drops of whisky inside my mouth, and i swallowed it and i am getting turned on with that cigar and his every move make
my pussy wet, his hands moved inside my thighs and hips and our toungue licking each other.

he slowly pulled my tops above my boobs and started to play with my boobs and nipples with his hands, he pressed it hard
and pinched my nipples.

sssss, aaaa, i let out a scream.
is it paining, hanihsa...
hmmmm, but i need that pain, press me hard shivaaaa...

he pressed it harder and i screamed in pain..
he suddenly stopped crushing my boobs
hmmm, shivaa, yesss, dont stop, i need you to handle me rough, i like that shiva, it si making my pussy wet, it is turning me
on, i said in his ears and gave a bite in his ear lobes.

hmmm, i need to pee honey.
hmmm,
will you come with me and clean my cock like you did it last time,
hmmm, sure sivaaa.

i stood up from his lap and he too stood up, his lungi fall down in floor once he stood and he is completely naked now, his
erect hard 6 inch cock, was ready to fuck me anytime.

he hugged me and lifted me and walked inside the bathroom.
he stood there leaning in the wall and i placed my foot down, still hugging each other, he kissed me all over my face and his
hand pressed my ass cheek above my skirt, his cock hitting my hips hard.

honey, i want to fuck you here, he said kissing my shoulders.
i looked around, it was a small bathroom with just 5 feet breadth and 3 feet width, closer to it
was a small 2 inch step and above that was toilet basin with just few inches away from bathroom, if i laydown here, if i
spread my hands surely my hands will be in toilet basin, toilet basin was also not the that much deep, it was just
a inche or 2 down to foot rest and my hand will directly touch inside the basin if i spread it,
it was some what clean and white, the idea of getting fucked in this urine filled place turned me on.

hmmm, ok shivaa, i whispered in his ears.

Mohan Ahuja

thank you so much honey, he said kissing my lips.
release me, i will lay down here, i said in husky voice.
wait, let me pee, he said
i looked into his eyes and said, why dont you pee on me after i lay down, i said with a wink.
that turned him on, he immediatly hugged me hard and sucked my lips, bite it hard, licked my tongue and kissed me long inside
my lips for almost 5 minutes.

what shiva, seems you liked the idea of peeing on me, i asked with a kinky smile.
hmm yes dear, it made me hard.

when i was about to lay down, he asked, why dont you remove and throw your dress outside.
i need your smell all over me shiva, i will remove after you pee on me, i said and laydown closer to the toilet side,
i bought my lengthy loose hairs infront of my boobs and few spread over the toilet closer to toilet basin.

i looked at him and winked and said, i need your urine drops from my head to toes, he held his cock and started
to release his urine, i felt first drop in my legs, then in my hips, then in few in my breasts and few in my neck and then
in my lips , i opened and took few drops inside my mouth and it wet my face fully then again moved to my boobs and wet my
hairs and it socked my tops and he stopped after 2 minutes.

you look sexy dear..
hmmm, fuck me shivaa,

he came on top of me and started kissing and licking all over my face, he pulled my skirt and tops and thrown it on toilet side
my skirt fall inside the indian style toilet basin and tops in the foot rest of the basin.

he started biting me all over my cheek, and placed his lips in my lips and sucked it hard, his hands crushed and pinched my
hips and boobs.

ssss, shivaaaaa, i screamed in pain..
is it paining, dear, he asked slapping my ass.
ouchm yes, shiva, its paining.
i need you to cry in pain, dear..

hmmm, yes, make me cry, make me scream, he again slapped my ass hard and bite my nipples..
aaaaa, i pressed his head over my boobs, my pussy started to leak heavily..

shivaaa, fuck me like an animal, i need your teath marks all over my body, bite my nipple, bite my navel, aaaaaaaaa, i screamed.

he lay down next to me and turned by body sideways, with that half of my body moved to the toilet floor with my boobs and
legs in the floor and he started kissing and biting my back from neck to ass.

my cheek was in the floor, my right hand in the toilet basin foot rest, he moved my right let to the toilet floor and
started to suck my ass.

ssssss, hmmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaa, shiva, he inserted one finger inside my asshole and slapped my ass with other hand.
oh my god, shivaaa i screamed ...

after some 20 minutes of foreplay like an animal, with bite marks from neck to hips, and i was in pain all over, but the
lust inside me and love for shiva doesnt care about the pain, instead need more of that.

now i was fully in the toilet floor with half side of my back in the foot rest of toilet basin and my left hand inside the
toilet basin with my elbows touching the water in the hole of the basin.

shiva placed his face in boob and took some deep breath. then lifted his face and kissed my forehead.
hani, i think i was so violent, he said in a worried face.

i looked into his eyes and kissed his forehead, i like your violence shiva, i need more of it.
is it paining a lot hani.

if it makes you happy, i can handle more pain shiva, i said kissing his cheek.
he looked my eyes deep for a while and locked my lips, it was deep passionate kiss that lasted for almost 3 minutes, his palm
in my cheek and my palm in his cheek and our love for each other transformed through our lips.

once he stopped kissing, i rolled on top of him, what sir, you are like an animal few minutes ago made me scream in pain
with your lust, now suddenly you are showing me love, i asked with a smile.

alcohol effect reduced honey, so that lust turned into love, he said.
hmmm, go and take some more, i need to see that lust, i said with a kinky smile.

then i will turn more voilent honey, it will be tough for you, he said with a worried face.
i kissed his cheek and said, i need more violence da, finish the remining whisky, beat me, slap me, bite me, make me
scream in pain and pleasure..

hmmm, also i will make you more dirty, i will make you lick this toilet floor which is wet in my urine, he said kissing my cheek.
why shiva, why are you making me dirty...

he turned me down and came on top of me, this time he made lay more closer to toilet basin with one side of my back in its
foot rest and the other side almost touching inside the toilet basin, my hairs were fully inside the toilet basin and my
head was rested close to the hole of the basin.
it make me hot dear, seeing your body wet with my urine, seeing you layin in this wet floor turns me hot, my penis is rock
solid for almost past 30 minutes, seeing your hairs inside this toilet basin, bringing my animal inside comes out,
i felt a need of tear your pussy with my iron rod dear, he said kissing all over my cheeks giving genlt bite in my neck and
earlobes.

i hugged him hard and his words turned me on and my pussy leaking every moment, ssssssss, shivaaaaaa, do it shivaaa,
do me whatever you want, make me dirty, tear my pusssy daaaaaa, i grabbed his iron rod and gently smooched my pussy.

hmmm, honey, seems you are too hot, shall i insert my rod inside, he whispered in my ears.
no shivaaa, first take some whisky, i need your violence, then tear my pussy, its yours da, i said in husky tone.

he looked into my eyes, kissed my forehead, are you sure baby.
i too looked into his eyes deeply, and kissed his lips, yes dear.

he then get up from me went to hall and returned with whisky bottle, 2 glasses, cigerett and gutka pockets.

i stood up and sat leaning on the wall of the toilet floor, with my left leg stretched over the left foot rest of the toilet
basim and right leg on the right foot rest and my ass was closer to the hole of the toilet basin with my pussy just few inches
away from the water inside the hole of toilet basin.

shiva came and sit closer to my right side, pushed my right leg and my feet fell inside the toilet basin
he lighted a cigar took a puff and gave it to me and i started smoking it.

once the smoke entered my chest i felt like flying, i closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel, meanwhile shiva poured whisky
in 2 glass and i felt his lips in my cheeks, honey babe, can you take some whisky dear.

sss, no shivaaa, i am afraid this might make me dizzy, i said leaning my head in his shoulder.
he bought his left hand over my left shoulder, caressed my cheek, kissed me again in my cheek and earlobes,dont worry dear,
i will take care, just take 2 round of whisky, this will help you to face my violence, once i took one or 2 round of whisky
i will fuck like an animal, i might turn phsyco, it will be painful honey, this will help u to not feel those pain, he said kissing my neck.

i looked at his eyes, gave a kinky smile, grabbed the glass and said, hmmm, you are so sweat, even in this drunken state you
are taking care of me, i love you da, i said and kissed him.

should i drink it raw without mixing anythig, i asked ?
it is going to mixed with something special, he said with a wink.

what, i asked with curiosity.

hmmm, honey, you havent yet peed since you came home, he said with a kinky smile.
i looked at him questioningly and suddenly understood what he meant, i too gave a seductive smile, slapped his cheek,
and said, you are really psycho shiva, and kept the glass which is half filled with whsky infront of my pussy.

he placed his glass as well closer to my pussy, licked my earlobes, honey, please fill my glass also, he whispered in my ears.
sss, sure daaa.

warm salty liquid flown from my urine hole and filled the glass, shiva shifted the glass once one glass is full.
it filled the second and few drops fell on the floor and toilet basin.

shiva took both the glass and took near his cock, he inserted his cock inside and mixed it fully, i looked at him excitedly
expecting to taste the whisky.

he then lifted my ass, moved to my place and made my ass sit inbetween his legs with my back leaning in his chest, since
the toilet basin was just inches from floor, the hole in toilet basin was almost closer to the floor and since i moved
front , water in the toilet hole is touching my pussy.

Mohan Ahuja

he took one glass and emptied it in his mouth in one gulp. hmm, your urine is tasty dear, he said pressing my boobs hardly.

he made my head rest in chest, took the other glass, dear, you need to take it one gulp, dont stop inbetween, if you
stop you cant take it fully, i will hold your head tightly so that you dont take it in middle, after warning me, he held
my head tightly bought the glass closer to my lips and slowly started to fill my mouth, the salty urine and whisky flow
into my throat and filled my stomach.

as soon as the glass was empty i felt vomiting sensation but he gave me some water to drink immediatly. i drank few water
and i got back to normal.

how was it dear, he asked me taking a puff and releasing the smoke in my face.
hmmm, good shiva, i will try one more glass mixed with your urine, i said with a wink.

immediatly my lips was locked by his lips, his hands crushed all over my boobs, pinched my nipples, pressed my navel,
he bite my lips and tongue and i too turned hot and voilent pressed his skin with my nails and bite his lips.

this time not urine, i have different idea, he said with a wink and filled glass again with whiskey.

i looked at him questionigly..

he took a gutka pocket and emptied it in his mouth and started to chew.
you make me smoke, you make me drink, give me this also, i will try, i said with a kinky smile and took one gutka pocket and
filled my mouth.

shiva mouth was filled with saliva due to gutka, he looked at me, gave a wink and took the whisky glass and spit the
saliva inside the glass and brought it closer to my mouth, i too smiled back and spit my saliva inside the glass.

like wise we spit 3 to 4 times each and still the glass is not fully filled.

fill it fast shiva, i cant wait to taste this, i said in a husky voice.
hani, i dont have more saliva di, pls wait, he said moving his hand to my pussy and gave a press.

no i cant wait, i need immediatly, i said again kissing his cheek.

he moved his lips closer to mine, then is it ok for you if i mix with whatever liquid, he asked moving his hand into the water hole of
toilet basin and pressed my pussy with his wet hand and kissed my lips.

hmmm, shivaaaa, i am ok with whatever water i whispered kissing his cheek.

he pushed me further down, so the my pussy is fully into water hole, he slapped my pussy along with that water and asked,
are you sure dear,

hmmm, i am sure shiva.

he bought his wet hand to my cheek and rolled his wet fingers over my lips, i opened my lips and he inserted those wet fingers
into my lips, i licked each and every wet finger one by one, looking at him with lust.

today morning i washed my asshole after going shit and this water is mixed with the water that cleaned my shit hanisha,
he whispered near my ears.

ssss, shivaa, i moved my palm below his ass, inserted my one finger inside his asshole,
i will even clean the shit in your asshole with my tongue shivaaaa, i said licking all over his face.

he looked at me shockingly while i rolled my finger deep inside his asshole, took it after a while and licked that finger.
he hugged me tightly, kissed me hard, inserted 2 fingers in my pussyhole and sstarted to fuck my pussy with his fingers.

aaaaaaaa, ssssssssss, shivaaaaaaa,, i moaned heavily as his fingers raped my pussy hard for few minutes, until my pussy
burst out and reached its orgasm.

i took some deep breath while he filled the glass with the water from toilet hole and bring it to my mouth helding my
head hard.

shiva, this time i will drink slowly feeling the taste, dont force me, i said and took it from his hand, the whisky
mixed with saliva and water that cleaned his shit.

i took a deep breathe. slowly bought the glass to my lips and drink the whisky taking my time and emptied it
completely inside my throat and kept the glass down and winked at him.

he hugged me tightly and said, love you honey, and bought his lips and tasted my lips.
honey insert your finger inside my asshole, i was in heaven when you did that, i need it once more, he asked looking at
my eyes.

no, i shaked my head.

please di.

no shiva,

please di.

i bought my lips to his ears and whispered, this time i will insert my tongue..

he too drink one more glass of whisky and made me lay in the toilet with my back inside the toilet basin and my
head rested close to water hole with my hairs in the water hole and toilet basin and my legs outside, he bought his ass
closer to my face resting his feet in the foot rest, i placed my arms in his thighs and started to lick his asshole
with my tongue, i inserted my lips inbetween the asshole and then moved the toungue deep inside and rotated it all over.

i he slowly bend infront and started to lick my pussy with his lips and toungue, his toungue touched my g-spot and my
pussy started to leak again.

he slowly leaned on top of me and licked my pussy and asshole and my head rested close to the water hole with water touching
my earlobes and cheek
i moved my head sideways sucked few water with my lips and poured it in to his asshole.

hani, i need to pee, shiva said with a moan.
hmmm, shivaa pee on my boobs as his hard cock was in my neck and clevage.

no di, i need to pee inside your throat.

i took his cock inside my mouth and took the warm salty liquid directly into my throat. then i sucked his cock for a while
until he filled my mouth with his sperms.

that night he drilled my pussy thrice with his 7 inch cock and filled my mouth twice, he slapped my ass, bite my nipples,
crushed my boobs and navel, pushed my face into the water hole, made me drink that water, i screamed in pain, my eyes
turned red, my body turned red, but i reach orgasm almost 5 times, finally it was 4 AM when we both hugged each other
in bathroom floor and went to sleep.