• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Horny mother and Honey Daughter

Mohan Ahuja

Revathi :

I was in a real shock, i felt ashamed, i felt embarassed, i was in a situation which even my worst enemy should not face in
lifetime, i dont know what to do, words doesnt came from my mouth when my daughter Hanisha saw me in cinema hall, her
anger eyes fixed in my boobs which was fondled by hands that doesnt belongs to her dad.

Yes i was with my boss in that theater and we both were enjoying every moment of kissing, licking, pressing, fondling and
both our inners were soaked in wet till i saw my daughter standing few steps away watching me, it was song playing during
the movie, i guess my daughter should have went out to pee and while coming back to seat she saw us, suddenly it was
bright colorful scene in the song and my daughters eyes moved to my hand which was in his cock. my brain stopped working
and i looked at my daughter with guilty eyes, not even moving my hand from his cock.

she looked me like a piece of shit and walked to her seat with wet eyes without saying anything. i looked at her crossing me
unable to stop her, unable to say anything and after a minute i hooked my blouse, adjusted my pallu and left the movie hall.

While returning home, i didnt speak anything with my boss Kamal, i could see guilt in his eyes as well, everytime he was trying
to say something to console me but tears flowing from my eyes and he also not sure what he could say to console me.

Once reached home, i get down from his car, he opened his mouth to say something but i rushed to home without looking him.

I am revathi, aged 37 wife of a 18 year old daughter Hanisha who is studying her college lives in chennai, working
in a private firm. i was married at the age of 16, my husband was good in initial few years of marriage, allowed me
to continue my studies, taken care of me had a great sex life, but everything lasts only for 10 years, later due to bad friendship
he started drinking and slowly got addicted to that, lost his job due to that and i have to find a job to run the family.

Till now, he used to do some labour job that will fulfill his drinking needs, he will work for a week get money and used to drink
till all his money spent, sometime he used steel money from home and drink aswell, i thought of getting divorce from him,
but it is not safe to live alone in this soceity with young daughter, also i had a hope that he will stop this habit sometime.

i even thought of commiting suicide when i come to know about his extra-marital affairs, but i have to live for my daughter,
she is my life, i need to live for her, i started going to job to meet our expenses and gave my daughter all my love and now
she turned into a cute young girl doing her college, but today everything was lost, i felt like my world has become
dark and i layed on bed, crying crying, and the bedspreads soaked in my tears.

how will i face my daughter, how will i speak to her, what she will think about me seeing me helding cock of someone in movie
hall, thinking about all these, i donno how long i laid there until i heared the door bell.

it might be my drunken husband, i couldnt imaging if my daughter tell this to my husband,
i stood up, took a deep breathe, and opened the door, to see my daughter standing there looking at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohan Ahuja

Hanisha :

i couldnt beleive my eyes, seeing my mom there and his hand was inside my mom's blouse and my mom stroking his cock. i donno
what to say, i felt of slapping her, i controled myself, walked past her throwing angry look and took my seat.

as soon as i take my seat my boy friend Shiva, put his arms around my shoulders and pressed my breast, i pushed his
hands away in anger, he looked me surprisingly, what happened hani ?

i didnt say anything, my eyes were watching my mom and her freind, who stood up and walked out of movie hall.

i felt kamals lips in my cheek, hani comeon dear, you are enjoying till now, but what happened suddenly.

lets go Shiva, i am not feeling good, i said.
Hani, this is not fair, i fingered your pussy and you reached your orgasm, its your turn now, finish it soon we will go.
Shiva, i am not in a mood, are you going to come with me or shall i move, i said in firm voice.

he looked at me, shaked his shoulders and stood up from the seat. Once i sit in his bike, hanisha, it is too early, if you
go home now wont your mom ask the reason to come so early ?

i cant go home now, i know mom will be in home by now and dont want to see her now, i thought to myself
i dont want to go home now, i said.
then where ?

lets go to some park.

wow, thats a nice idea, Shiva said and drove to a park.

My lovable mother, how could she do this, till now i was in a feel that i had the best mom in the world, she was so
friendly, i am her world, we both share everything, i know she is living for me, even i am in that house only due to my mom,
otherwise i want to run away from my drunker dad, who always come home drunk and fight with mom, i told so many times to get
him divorced, but donno why she doesnt agree. But she is great person, she is working for me, all her earnings were spent
for me, she never purchased anything for her, such a selfless mom, but who is that guy, how did he make my mom fell for him ?
how long does this is happening, will my mom run away with him ? lot of questions breaking my head.

once we reach the park, we took a lonely place sat leaning in a tree.

you are not alright, i can see from your face, but tell me what happened dear, Shiva asked in a caring tone.

i looked at him, felt bit hesitated to say, but he is the only person other than mom whom i share everything, i cant
share this with my college friends, but i can trust shiva, he is the only person who can console me, he is the only
person with whom i can lay in his shoulders and cry. My eyes turned wet , rested my head in his shoulder and i said
what happened when i returned from washroom after cleaning my pussy with crying eyes.

he heared everything, wiped my tears, kissed my forehead, its ok hani, she is your mom, your young mom, do you know
when your dad started drinking, having extra - marital affair, ingoring you and your mom, he asked.

almost 6 or 7 years back, i said.
whats the age of your mom at that stage ?
she was around 26 or 27, i said.
so your dad doesnt take care of your mom physical needs for past 6 years and she was just 27 at that time..
but shiva,,,i tried to say something.

your mom loves you so much hani, you already told a lot about her, but she i also a women and you 25 to 35 is the age
where people need sex badly, especially for women that is the peak time for sex. your dad doesnt fulfill that, she finds
a alternate person who can fulfil her needs, thats nothing wrong hanisha, i am sure, that guy would have known your
moms weekness and make her fell in his trap.

i looked at him, without saying anything,

your mom shown all her love to you, you are her only hope in her difficult time, she is living for you, now it is your
time to show back your love. i am sure your mom would be crying in home after you saw her in that situation, she might
be dying in guilt, you have to go and console her, you have to be with her.

i thought for a while and yes, what shiva said is correct, i have to be with her, sex is physical need, even i came to movie
hall with shivaa for the same purpose like my mom, at the age of 17 if i need sex, then there is nothing wrong with my
mom, i have to be with her..

ok shiva, drop me in home, i need to say her, i dont hate her because of this, i couldnt imagine what she might be feeling now..
i said and got ready to move from there.

now ? shiva asked and stopped me from getting up.
yes, i said looking at him.
i think, your mom might reached home just now and lets give her some private time to regain her composure, lets go after
15 to 20 minutes.

hmmm, ok shiva, you are correct, lets give her some time, thank you da, without your words i would have shouted at my mom,
i would have hated her, it would been realy hard for her, thanks a lot shiva.

its ok dear, he said kissing my forehead.

he placed left arm in my right shoulders and right arm around my hips and hugged me, i too leaned my right side toward his
chest with my right boob crushing his left chest.

honey, we have only 15 minutes.
so what, i said looking into his eyes.

you have left one job in middle in the movie hall, he said taking my hand and placing it over his pants and looked into my eyes.
you dirty rascal, for this only, you asked 15 minutes, i said slapping his cheek.

honey pls, he said kissing my cheek.

i smiled at him looked around, park was not crowded, there was only few couples sitting here and there enjoying their time,

i looked into his eyes and slowly pulled the pant zip down, insert my hands into his inners and pulled his tool out,
he too pulled my chudithar zip down and insert his hand and cupped my breasts.

sss. i let out a moan and his lips met my lips, i started stroking his cock, while his tongue discovered my inner jaws, licked
my saliva, his one hand playing with my 34 sized boob, with other hand pressing my ass cheeks.

use your lips di, he said after releasing the kiss and pushed my heads down.

i moved down kissed his cock, licked it from top to bottom and slowly took it inside my mouth.

he bend down kisssed my back neck and helped me pushing my head to and fro, his hand in my ass now went inside my pants
and smooching my ass cheeks and grabbed my pussy.

it turned me on heavily and i increased the pace of sucking, he insert his finger inside my pussy and started finger fucking.

i am cuming honey, he moaned.
i held his cock tighly inside my mouth while white warm fluid hit my throat with a jerk. his fingers pinched my nipple hard,
i taken it fully inside my throat, licked it cleanly and placed his cock inside.

he pulled my face and kissed my lips. you are turning out as expert nowadays hanisha, he said with a wink.
i blushed and said, shall we go.

you havent released yet, let me finish he said with a wink and increased his speed insided my pussy, twisting my clit.

sssss, no need shiva, i need to see my mom.
its ok di, few minutes, he said kissing my cheek.

leave me shiva, isaid hugging him tightly.

he kissed my earlobes and moved his lips to my shoulder, while his fingers moving fast.

i bit his cheek, shivaaa, plssssssss..
hmmm, ok dear, you are comingg...
suddenly my body jerked and my pussy reached its second orgasm and made my wet panties wet again.

you are such a rascal, i should wear pads while coming out with you otherwise you will make even my pants wet, i said with
a false angry tone while adjusting my dress.

he smiled and helped me putting my chudi zip.

take care of your mom hani, you should not let her down, be with her and let me know whether she is ok, i will be waiting
for your message, he said before dropping me.

hmm sure, thanks shivaa for everything, i said and kissed him.

My mom was bit shocked to see me that much early, she went inside without saying anything, i couldnt see her guilty
eyes, i rushed to wash room refreshed myself, changed to night pant and t-shirt and came to hall.

Mohan Ahuja

Revathi :

when i saw my daughter, i couldnt speak anything, i felt like she was looking me like a bitch, i returned to sofa without
saying anything, sat there with my heads down.

i need coffee mom, heared my daughters voice
i couldnt beleve my ears, i thought she wont speak to me, i was bit happy and rushed to kitchen.

i switched on the gas and heated the milk, and suddenly felt pair of hands hugging me from behind.
i love you mom, my daughter whispered near my ears.

immediatly i started crying, i was boiling inside for past 2 hours, unable to face my daughter, not knowing how she will
react, but everything gone with her words " i love you mom".

i couldnt beleive my ears, she turned me wiped off my tears, kissed my cheek, i can understand you mom, you need not feel
guilty, i am with you, she said hugging me.

i couldnt control my tears, my lovable daughter doesnt hate me, she still love me even after seeing me with someone other
than dad in that awkward situation.

thank you dear, thank you hani, i was worried that you will hate me, you will never speak with me, i said kissing all over her face.
its ok mom, i can understand, your husband is worth for nothing, i know you need someone to share your feelings, its
nothing wrong amma..

thank you hanisha, finally got courage to look at her eyes.

she looked at me from top to bottom, you are still young mom, she said with a wink.
i blushed at her.

so who is that lucky guy playing with my moms hot boobs, she asked with a naughty smile, grabbing my 36 sized round breasts
over the blouse.
i again blushed and pushed her hand from my breasts.

oh, should i not touch this, this belongs to him, she asked looking at my breasts.
i was dying in shyness hearing this from my 17 year old daughter,

you are too dirty for your age hani, i said slapping her cheek, go to hall, i will come with coffee.

she smiled naughtly and went out. after few minutes we both were sitting in sofa sipping our coffee.
she finished her coffee and sat on my lap, she took my hand and kissed my palm, even after seeing me in movie hall, this palm
is still holding his cock, pls call him amma, i need to ask him sorry, as i interupted in the middle and you returned suddenly
without finishing it off, she said with a anughty smile.

i was trying to control my blush, and she kissed my cheek.

he is my boss, i whispered.
hmmm, lucky guy, my daughter said pressing my boobs.

suddenly, heared message tone in my mobile.

r u ok revathi, kamal messaged.
hmmm, i am ok, i also messaged that my daughter is not angry with me and her reaction about our relationship.

wow, i am releived, he replied.
my daughter grabbed the phone and called him, i tried to stop her but she held my hands.

he immediatly gave kisses as soon as he attended the call.
ayyo uncle, i am not revathi, i am her daughter hanisha, my daughter said with a smile.
sorry hanisha, i thought..., how are you ?
its ok uncle, ya, i am fine.

its not your mom's fault, i only forced her for a relationship, you know...
hmmm, leave it uncle, i dont need explanation, i love my mom.
thank you hani, for understanding.
hmmm, by the way sorry uncle for disturbing you in theater, i know you might be eagerly enjoying but you stopped in middle
and returned because of me, she said giving naughty smile.

its ok hanisha, he said smilingly.
uncle, why dont you come home and start from where you stopped in theater, she said with a kinky smile.
i was bit embarassed tried to stop her but she was unstoppable today.
ok, give the phone to your mom, let me ask whether she is ok, kamal said.

you are in speaker uncle,
no kamal dont come my hubby may come anytime, i said.
amma, he will come fully drunk, even you 3 can sleep in the same cot tonight, he wont recoganise, my daughter said with a wink.
yes revathi, we need to clebrate since your daughter gave green signal to our relataionship, kamal said.

ok, i whispered.

ok uncle see you soon, i will prepare my mom for your first night at home, she said with a wink and cut the call.
i slapped her cheek, you are too naughty hanisha.
she kissed my cheek, kissed my earlobes, mumy, i spoiled your romance in theater, let me compensate with this, otherwise i
will feel guilty, her lips moved to my shoulders, my dear hot mummy, now get ready to welcome your lover.

i too hugged her and kissed her cheek,

hani, so how come you are in theater, without going to college.
i came to movie for the same purpose like you come to theater, with my boy friend, she said with a blush.

hani you are just 17, you need to concentrate on studies, i said with a worry.
hmmm, ok mum, you married at the age of 16 and i was born at your 17th age, i was one year late compared to you, dont worry
mom i will take care of my studies, she said with a wink.

i looked at her from top to bottom, she has blossomed into a sexy hot young girl, any guy would fix his look in my daughter's
curves when she go out.

hmmm, ok, but take care, dont get pregnent, i said worriedly.
hmmm, no mummy, i am still virgin, we were just kissing and ... she said with a blush.
how long you are into this, i asked
around 8 months mom.

8 months and he still leave my hot daughter virgin, hmmm, he should be a nice guy, i said with a wink.

hmmm, yes mummy, he is nice, caring, and lovable, actualy you should thank him, i was realy upset and angry with you after
seeing you in theater today, but he only convinced me, he only remind me about how much you love me, how much you sacrificed
your life for the sake of my good and asked me to be with you, asked me to not to feel guilty, asked me to make you calm,
he made realise how you are important to me otherwise i donno how i would react with you, she said looking at me.

really my mom turned bit emotional with wet eyes, you should bring him home one day, i owe him a lot, i said kissing her cheek.

hmmm, sure mummy.

r u in love with him ?
hmm, not sure amma, i like him a lot, he too likes me, he cares for me, he understand my feelings, i trust him, he is the one
with whom i share everything next to you, donno whether he loves me, but he also have a lot of lust on me, she said with a blush.

hmmm, he have lot of lust on you but you are still virgin, i asked with a kinky smile.
actually mummy, we dont find a private place, he keep on calling me to make love with me saying that he will book a room in lodge,
but i am not comfortable, his parents always in his house and i am not comfortable with any lodge, and he doesnt find any
other reliable place, otherwise i wouldnt be virgin, she said with a blush, i need your permission to use this house for our
love making mom, she asked with a shy smile.

i gave a naughty smile, hugged her, hanisha, you are brilliant girl, i beleive you, if you trust him bring him home and
enjoy yourself, but assure me, you will not get pregnent before completing studies, i said with a wink and kissed her lips.

thank you so much mummy, she too kissed my lips.

your lips are so tasty dear, i need one more,
hmmm, take it mum.

i bought my lips closer to hers and placed it in her lips, her hands grabbed my cheek and she slowly sucked my lips, she inserted
her tongue into mine, i tried to pull my head but she held it tightly and her tongue touched mine, she sucked my tongue, licked it,
tasted my saliva, i closed my eyes and started to enjoy that lesbian kiss from my daughter, her hands moved to my boobs and
pressed it gently, i was shocked with my 17 year old daughters sensual kiss and turned on as well.

she released the kiss almost after 3 minutes to take some breathe.

how is it mom, she asked with a kinky smile.
you are an expert dear, it was really hot, i need more i asked with a shy smile.

enough from me mum, your boss is coming eagerly to taste this, you go and get ready she said with a wink.
i went inside bathroom.

Hanisha :

i am kamal, are you hanisha ? he asked me standing outside when i opened the door.
yes uncle, come in, i welcomed him

he looks in his late 30s, taller than average men, with broad shoulders, his biceps in his arms showed he is a body builder.
hmmm, no wonder, my mom fall for him, i thought to myself.

i asked him to sit in sofa, mum is getting ready, refreshing herself, i said with a wink.

Mohan Ahuja

he asked me to sit next to him.

thanks hanisha, for understanding us, he said carassing my head.
its ok uncle.

you looks so beautiful hanisha, he said moving his hand from my head to cheek, gently fondling.
hmmm, thank you uncle, i said with a blush.

actually we were worried that you would be angry with your mom when you see us in movie hall, he spoke placing his left arm in
my left shoulder.

i can understand uncle, she is just 33, my dad comes home everyday drinking for almost past 6 years, always fights with mom,
she is not happy with her private life, she needs someone to share her feelings, i said.

hmmm, i never seen such a matured girl in this young age hanisha, you are realy great, he said carassing my left cheek.

thank you uncle, i said with a smile.

he placed in his right palm in my right hand which is in my thighs and gently squeezed it, you can trust me hanisha, i will
take care of your mom, i will take care of you, you need not worry about your irresponsible father, i will be with you and your
mom always support you and you can rely on me, and you can share everything with me dear, he said placing a gentle kiss
in my forehead.

thank you so much uncle.

he then enquired about my college life and i replied to his questions, all the time his right hand helding my palm and left
hand gently fondling my cheek and bare shoulders, i liked his touches, it was warm,
with irresponsible dad, we always let an insecured life but i felt bit secured with him, also his speech was humble,
i think thats why mom would have fallen for him, not sure whether he used mom's situation and made her fall for him, but i
started liking him.

mom came in few minutes, she said hi to kamal and sat opposite to us.

revathi, you said you have a daughter but never said, she was so cute and beautiful, kamal said with a smile, still carassing
my cheeks.

my mom smiled and asked, do you need anything to drink kamal.
hmmmm, coffee, he said.

i will prepare mom, i said and about to stand, but mom stopped me and went to kitchen.

i too getup from sofa and went to washroom, when i returned i saw uncle is in kitchen having some chit chat with mom.
i thought to go inside but hesitated as i dont want to disturb their privacy, but kamal signalled me to come inside.

i went inside and stood between mom and kamal, facing the left side of mom and my back to kamal.

i asked him about his family.

he came bit closer to me and gently hugged me from behind, with his both arms helded my arms around the waist.

hmmmm, i have a beautiful sexy wife, our is love marraige and a 16 year old son, i wish my son also agree our
relationship like you, if she came to know about us, he said with a wink.

i too smiled and asked, how is your relationship with your wife uncle.

she is lovable and caring and we have a great time together, he said gently pinching my cheek.
i turned my face and gave a surprised look, uncle, i thought you might also have some problem with your married life, thats
why you have this relationship with but how come even after having a good wife, i asked.

its bit complicated hani, you know men will not satisfied with one girl, he will always search for more, and i am also an
ordinary man, the first time i met your beautiful mom, i fall for her, he said with a kinky smile.

i felt his cock seems got semi erect in my ass cheeks.

uncle, what if your wife came to know about your relationship with mom.
hmmm, dont worry dear, she already know about this, and even your mom and my wife are good friends, he said placing his
chin in my shoulder.

i looked at my mom in shock and she smiled back nodding her head.

hmmm, so only my mom in your list or do you have this kind of relationshipw with some more girls, i asked with a wink.
as of now, only your mom, but i am a playboy during my college days, he too replied with a smile,

hmmm, great uncle..

who knows if i saw beautiuful young girl like you, i may try one more, he said gently kissing my cheek.
sss, hmmm, mummy, he is kissing me infront of you, i said in a complaining tone.

he is a playboy hanisha, you have to maintain some distance with him, otherwise, he will take you also to his bed, my
mom said with a naughty smile.

haha, revathi, i just gave a kiss in love, i like your daughter so much, she is cute, beautiful and inteligent, but as of
now i dont think of taking her to my bed, but i think i can give a try now, he said turning me to face him and gave a wink.

uncle, never dream about that, i will never fell for you, i said with a smile,
hmmm, lets see.

he took a gold chain from his pocket and showed it to me, hanisha, a small gift for you.
wow, nice uncle.

kamal, why did you spend much ? my mom asked.
its ok revathi, first time meeting your lovable daughter, i need to give her some gift.

he placed it in my neck and tied the hook, it looks great in your milky neck dear, he said kissing my cheek.
thank you uncle.

coffee was ready and now we are back in sofa, my mom about to sit opposite to us, but he pulled her and made her sit in his lap.
he took a sip of coffee, revathi, thanks for wearing my favorite sarre, he said placing his right hand in her hips while
his left hand is helding the coffee cup.

he then placed a gently kiss in my mom's lips and asked, shall we start from where we left in theater revathi,

i looked at my mom and gave a naughty smile.
ssss, kamal, dont do this infront of my daughter,

its ok revathi, she saw us in more awkward situation, he winked and moved his hand to her boobs and gave a squeeze.
my mom, blushed looking at me,

i cant control dear, he said and placed a kiss again in her lips, this time it was deep, he sucked her lips, and inserted
his toungue inside her mouth, and i felt itching in my pussy after watching this so close.

my mom this time doesnt oppose, instead she too let her tongue and sucked his lips, they departed almost after couple
of minute.

uncle, are you going to give a live show infront of me, i asked with a wink.
do you need to watch hani.

i would love to watch, its been long since i watched a porn, i said looking at mom with a kinky smile.
both of you gonna get nicely from me, my mom said slapping my cheek.

once they finished coffee, he again went to kiss her, but mom stopped and said, kamal lets go inside.
your mom is not interested for a live show, he said looking at me.

no problem uncle, may be some other time, i said with a smile.

he took a bottle of whisky from his hand bag and gave it to me, give it to your dad.
ok uncle, mom, goto my room, so that if dad comes suddenly, i will give this bottle to him and he will drink in his room.

and they went inside and locked the door.

Mohan Ahuja

Kamal :

aaaaaaaa, she let out a moan as soon as i inserted my cock into her pussy.
i thrusted hard, faster kamal, faster, she shouted, i was realy hot and energetic today, and i pushed it harder and harder.

after some 10 minutes of hitting her pussy, my cock released its load into her.

i laid down beside her taking heavy breathe,

what sir today you are in great mood, my wife priya asked me laying over my chest with a smile.
hmmmm, yes dear, i was too hot today.

so whats the reason for my husband to be so hot, i think its been almost 5 years since you fucked me like this, priya asked.
donno dear, i said.

shall i tell the reason, she asked with a wink.
i looked at her questioningly.

my PA revathi, she said with a naughty smile.
i looked her in a shock.

i saw the lust in your eyes when you saw her today, she again said with a smile.
no dear not like that, i murmured.

come on kamal, i am your wife, you cant hide anything from me, she said pinching my cheek.

yes, i cant hide anything from her, she knows me in and out after this 17 years of marraige and 2 years of relationship
before marraige, i am a playboy during college days, have fucked 7 girls before priya, it will take me just 10 to 15 days
to get a girl in my bed, i have all the physic that girls will fall for and i will turn them on with my speach. when i started
following priya i thought she is my 8th girl, but i never know she will be my last girl, yes, the love she showed, the care
she took on me made me love her really and even after knowing my past, she loved me a lot. Also after falling in love with her
i stopped looking other girls and after 2 years of love, we got married and now a dad of 16 year old son.

sorry priya, but, i was trying to say something but she placed her lips in mine.

do you need her, she asked with a smile.
i was looking at her speachless.

she is a poor girl kamal, her husband is a drunker for years and he is not satisfying her, she joined here 5 months before
and she was very fast and sincere in her work, she is smart and after she joined, i was very relaxed
and she solved lot of problems in office, i started liking her very much, and began to move friendly with her, she have a
16 year old daughter, but she is only 32, in this young age, she is facing lot of problems, actually she is good enough
to solve all her issues, but she cant solve her physical needs, i was thinking this for past 3 weeks, she needs care from
men, she needs love from men, she need a man like you kamal, my wife said looking into my eyes.

i cant beleive my ears, are you sure priya ?
yes kamal, i am sure.

but how can i approach her dear, i asked.
she laughed at me, dont forgot the past kamal, you made 8 girls fall in your bed in just a span of 6 months including me.

but are you ok with that, i asked again.

yes my dear husband, its time to wear your playboy cap, she said kissing all over my face.

Hearing my wife's words my penis got hard again and i went on top of her for the second round.

Mohan Ahuja

Revathi:

hi, reva, he is my husband Kamal, Priya introduced him to me one day.
Hello sir, i said with a smile.

he too smiled back and said, your smile is so cute revathi and patted my cheek.

its been almost 5 months since i joined this company after facing lot of struggles in past 3 to 4 years, my husband started
to spend all his earnings in drinks due to bad friends, i fought with him, shouted at him, cried at him but nothing worked
out and with no other choice i started to look for a job to run the family. i didnt get any good job for my poor education
qualification and nil experience, i have to accept the offers with minimum pay which is hard to meet our expenses. After
a long struggle of 4 years, i got this offer of personal assistant to the one of the owner of this company. Pay
was good compared to my earlier jobs and priya madam is also a good boss to work with, she was very humble and treated me well.
i was finally happy after these many years of financial struggles.

i did my job well and impressed priya, i also gave some solutions to the problems which worked well and she was really happy
with me, she even raised my pay after 4 months, and also started to be friendly with me. i too started to share everything
with her, i told about my personal life, my alcohalic husband, i even shared her about my dry sex life for past 5 years
from which i am suffering a lot.

she said me to try for some external affair, even in this office lot of men were very much intrested in you revathi, you
have to just find a reliable person to keep your pussy busy, one day she said with a kinky smile. Though my pussy needs
some one badly, being a traditional and conservative girl, i didnt show much intrest, and my pussy is getting bored
with my lean fingers day by day.

So my wife is keep on appreciating you all the day, what you did to her to like you so much, kamal asked me one day when
we three were having coffee in office.

she is just exagurating things sir, i just did my job, i said.

no kamal, things were going tough and we were in trouble of loosing buyers, but she provided the solution which saved us
from loosing almost 10 lakhs approximatly, priya said.

really, kamal asked surprisingly.

yes kamal, she saved us 10 lakhs and she detailed about the problem and how my suggestion paid them off and came out of trouble.

its realy great revathi, so priya why dont we give 10% commision for her for the amount she saved to us.
oh, thats a great idea kamal.

sir i just did my duty, and you are paying salary for that, i said.
hmmm, comeon revathi, you just deserved it, this is not only for the amount you saved us, but also we need more involvment and
smart ideas from you that will earn us more, priya said looking at me.

thank you so much priya, sure i will be more sincere and dedicated for the money you pay, i said with gratitude.
i was really happy, 1 lakh rupee will be very helpfull for me, i need to clear lot of debts, i can spend well on my
daughters education, i was flying in heaven and tried hard to control my tears.

you look very beautiful revathi, kamal said looking at me from top to bottom and fixed his eyes in my breasts for a while,
i was wearing a tight chudithar and my shawl was closer to my neck, exposing my 36 sized boobs, i felt bit embarassed by
his looks that too infront of his wife who till now treating me as a good friend.

thank you sir, i said in a low tone.

so priya its not fair, you appointed a smart and beautiful girl for you as a PA, but i dont even have a assistant, he said
in a false angry tone.

dont worry kamal, i will share her with you, revathi are you ok to be as PA for both of us, priya asked.
i donno what to say, i nodded my head, hesitatingly.

ok, we will plan in such a way that revathi will assist half a day for you and half a day with me, but dont worry revathi,
we wont over burden you, kamal said assuringly.

No problem, i can work extra hours, i said.
thats great of you reva, but we will make sure to get only 9 hour work from you, priya assured.

next day priya came bit late to office.
what priya, you seems so tired and your eyes were reddish, i asked.
nothing revathi, doesnt get good sleep yesterday night, she said with a smile.

what happened, i asked.

she came and hugged me from behind, my hubby doesnt let me sleep, he was so horny yesterday, and came inside me thrice,
donno what made him hot after long time, she whispered closer to my ears.

i blushed and said, priya pls, dont tell me that and all, i am already starving from sex, dont add fuel to the fire.
she kissed my cheek and said, i already told you to find some men, dont be so silly and throw our tradition, your drunkard
husband itself having affairs outside, beauty like you should have atleast 3 affairs, her hands moved to my hips and gave
a squeeze.

sss, priya leave me, let us start work, i said.

she slowly turned me without releasing the hug and kissed my earlobes, if you dont find a men in weeks time, i will cut your
fingers, let me see what you will do after that, she said with a naughty smile.

her kisses and touches slowly turned me on and i too hugged her, priya, seems you are still in yesterday night mood, i am
not your husband, leave me, i said in a husky tone.

hmmm, revathi, even i am getting turned on seeing you, how come your husband doesnt fuck you for past 5 years di, she
said placing a kiss in my lips.

priya dont remind me that, i said.

you just say ok revathi, i will arrange you men, i will inform all our staff that revathis husband is not fucking her, and
will ask every one to fuck you daily, this would be my special bonus for your hard work and dedication to this company, no
other company will offer such things, she said with a wink.

i blushed at her, pls enough priya, i dont have spare panties.

she released the hug and laughed loudly.

ok from today, i am going to share you with my husband she let a pause and i looked at her in a shock.
just as a personal assistant revathi, she said with a smile.

we will arrange you laptop, You can work 4 hours in his cabin and 4 hours in my cabin till you learn his job fully, once you
are comfortable you can sit wherever you want.
ok priya, how is your husband at work.

he is very fast, he need to complete things daily, he doesnt like postponing work for next day, he is short temper as well,
priya said and i look at her in fear.

dont worry, he wont show his short temper with girls, especially beautiful girls like you, she said with a wink.
i blushed with a smile.

its good that you came in saree today, he likes women in sarees a lot, she said with a naughty smile starring at my hips.
enough priya, i said unable to control my smile.

she grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, she bought her lips to my ears, you should think of wearing your saree below navel,
if he see a women's navel, he will forget everything, he is a navel addict, if you did any mistake in your work, you can
slightly move your saree and expose your navel, you can escape from getting scolding for the mistakes, she said kissing
all over my earlobes.

sss, priya, how can i do that priya infront of your hubby, its not correct priya, i said with a moan.

there is a selfish reason dear, you know yesterday you are wearing a tight tops exposing your boobs and how he starred at it,
i think that made him hot and fucked me hard in night, if you expose your navel, tonight also i will get a good fuck, revathi.

hmmm, i looked at her naughtily, if that is the case i will never do that, i am alreay jealous of your sexual life, i am going
to cover my already exposing hips also, i said with a smile.

she looks at me showing pity face and gave a deep breathe, hmmm, i will also not going to give the special bonus which i told
you earlier, she said in false angry tone.

i laughed at her and by the time she received call.
after attending call, she said ok dear, my hubby is waiting for you, can you go to his cabin and start your new work.

ok priya, i said.
All the best revathi.
thanks priya.

Mohan Ahuja

Hanisha :

Its beeen almost 3 months since i joined college and i was enjoying my studies and college life, Mom also started to give
me more pocket money after joining her new office, i spent on lot of dresses and makeup kits and she even bought me some
jewels as well. She was very happy nowadays and her dressing style has changes, she started wearing more sexy and exposing
dresses for office and i liked the change in her.

One day i was returning to home after attending one of my friends bithday party, it was around 9PM and i was walking in a dark
and lonely street, and suddenly there was one car crossing me, slowed down and stopped closer to me and one hand pulled me
inside and locked the doors.

i was shocked, i tried to open the door and came out but i was held tightly, they were 2 men in the back seat, they
placed me inbetween them and pulled my shawl and thrown it away, windows and doors were closed and it was a dark outside and
one of the hand covered my mouth, i couldnt shout, 2 hands pressed my boobs hardly and they pulled my tops up and they
were about to pull my bottoms down.

One guy bought his lips to my lips and started chewing my lips and other person started to kiss me all over my neck, one
more person in driver seat, turned around and placed his hand in between my legs and grabbed my pussy.
tears rolled down from eyes, i was almost in fainting state, and suddenly heard the sound of windows breaking, they were
shocked and looked out, their hands in my pussy and boobs slowly released its grip.

There was a man standing out opened the door and pulled one guy out and hit him hard, it was around 10 minutes fight and three
men in the car tried to attack him but he strong enough to fight with all 3 and at one point they realised that and ran away.

i was standing there crying, he took me in his bike and dropped me in my home, i get down from his bike looked at him and went
inside home.

it took almost an hour for me to become normal, i have never dreamed that i would be a victim of rape attempt, slowly
i came out of the shock, my lips were sucked, my boobs were pressed, my pussy was grabbed,
took a bath in warm water, i touched my lips and i remembered of the kiss, i remembered how roughly they handled me,
i thought i would have enjoyed that if in a different situation, if it have happened with my consent, if the guy was my
boyfriend, lover or even someone whom i would trust, suddenly the thought of the guy who saved me from gang rape come to
my mind.

oh my god, what a big mistake i made, i not even said thanks, i not even gave a smile, who is he, how did he came there,
how can i meet him again atleast to say thanks. i didnt slept for long feeling guilty of myself. i didnt tell this to mom
as i dont want make her fear for me, also it would result in lot of restrictions for me, so i didnt tell anyone.

Mohan Ahuja

Revathi :

i was in a mixture of feelings when i enterd kamal's cabin, priya's thought of kamal being hard on sex since he watched
my boobs, made me shiver, at the same time, i am also bit excited how he will see me today. Kamal was a handsome guy with well
built body, broad shoulders, aging around 38, priya should be a lucky girl to have such a handsome guy without any belly
even at this age.

i went to washroom before going to his cabin, peed and cleaned my pussy, looked at mirror and i was satisfied with my looks,
i was tempted to wear the saree below navel but controlled it, i was wearing a cotton saree and my 36 sized round boobs were
clearly visble through the saree, and my saree was just inches above navel exposing fair amount of my 28 sized hips, my blouse
have a deep neck behind exposing my back and the sleeves were short just inches below shoulders, my long hair that run till
my hips were braided in south indian style.

Welcome revathi, kamal invited as i entered the cabin.
hi sir, i said with a smile.

he scanned me from top to bottom, his eyes looked at my hips and tried to peep inside, but since i was standing opposite
to him, he couldnt see my stomach, he stood up and came near me, you look so beautiful today revathi.

thank you sir, i said with a smile.

he fixed his glance in my lips for a while, then moved to my neck and shoulders, he slowly walked crossing me in the pretext
of taking some water from the can which is placed in the corner of the cabin, but i found through the corner of my eyes,
he was scanning my back, he took a glass of water and stood facing my back, he took almost 2 minutes to drink that water
watching my back and ass.

he finished drinking water and came to me, stood near my left side, so that he can view my boobs through my saree and asked
are you ok to take this additional responsibility revathi ?

yes sir, i am excited to do new things, i said with a smile.
hmm, thats good revathi, i like people who keep on doing new things, he said gently patting my bare back above the blouse.
thank you sir.

he moved his eyes down to my boobs and to my hips and then peeped inside to find whether i am wearing saree below navel.

i think he was bit disappointed as he cant see my navel, he then placed his right arm in my shoulders but dont worry
revathi i wont burden you too much, he said standing close to my left side.

its ok sir, you can assign me n number of work, i will handle it sir, i said looking at him.
wow, i like the confidence revathi, no wonder why my wife is so happy about your work, he said giving a gently press in my
arms just below my blouse sleeves and parred my cheek with his left hand.

i gave a smile.

you look so cute while smiling revathi, i need to see this smile always, it is a energy booster revathi, he said placing
his right hand in my cheek, this time, he doesnt take it immediatly instead slowly smooched my cheek, while his right hand in
my arms slowly fondled my arms.

i gave him a blushing smile.

he kept staring at my eyes and lips for a while, and his fingers in my cheek slowly rolled over my cheek, i felt bit
turned on by his touches and butterflies flew in my stomach, i felt like a teenage girl getting infactuated, i put
my heads down in shy.

he then pulled my chin and made me look his eyes and asked, shall we start our work, revathi ?
hmmm, sure sir.

i looked around the cabin, there was kamal's chair and infront of it a table with his laptop and files and one chair opposite
to it, and in the side, there was a 2 seater sofa.

he took his laptop from the table and took me to the sofa without taking his hand from my shoulder.

i sat in the right side and he sit closer to my left, and placed his laptop in my lap and put his arm again in my
right shoulders.

he sat too close to me in such a way that his right side body from toe to shoulder were pressing my left side toe to shoulder
all over the thighs and hips.

he started explaining the business, though i work in the same concern with his wife, he completly taking care of different
business, and he explained in detail about that.

he opened a presntation and asked me to go through slide by slide and explained each and every slide that shows the detail
of the business, while his right hand completly exploring my right side, moved over my shoulders, carassed my right neck,
fondled my right cheek, pressed my arms.

i was fully under his control and enjoying his each and every touch, its been years since a man touched me, fondled me,
carassed me like this, and his manly touches let the pussy juice flowing, i tried hard to concentrate on his business
details, but some how managed and asked few doubts as well.

he appreciated me for asking doubts by pinching my cheek hard, wow revathi, i like your concentration and involvement.
aaaa, i let out a moan and said, thank you sir.

what revathi, what happened.
nothing sir, you pinched bit hard, i said.
is it paining revathi, he said, placing his hand in my cheek and bought his face closer to my right cheek, while doing so
he leaned over me with his chest crushing my boobs.

hmmm, its ok sir, i said in a low tone.
i am sorry revathi, he said gently fondling my cheek.

no problem sir, i said breathing heavily as i felt his breathe in my cheek, he was in that position for a minute or so
fondling my cheek and then went back to his normal position.

its been almost hour and half as he detailed me fully about the business, clients, vendors, purchase details, sales details
etc and he never missed a chance of touching smooching fondling all over my shoulders, cheek and neck.

so what would you like to have tea or coffee, he asked keeping the laptop back in the table.
anything is fine sir, i said, stood up from sofa and said, let me goto washroom and come sir.

ok.

i went to washroom, washed my wet pussy, my panties were wet, i dried with tissue and also dried my wet pussy and thighs.
i placed few tissue inside my panties and returned after drinking some water.

i saw kamal now sitting in the right corner with coffee cup, i went and sit on his left side leaving some gap in between.
this is not fair revathi, why you are leaving so much gap inbetween, he asked showing a pity face.

i smiled and moved bit closer to him.
no is this how did i sit earlier, he asked.

i blushed and moved closer to him almost leaning my right side to his left side of the chest.
wow, this is so sweet, he said placing his right arm in my left cheek and carassed it.

he handed over my coffee cup to me,

he enquired about my family, i told about my 16 year old daughter, how i got married at the age of 15, how my husband took
care of us initially and then how he got addicted to bad habits, how i struggled to get a job to run the family and how this
job is helpful and important to me everything while we both finish our coffee.

he listned to everything with worried face.
sorry revathi, i think i made you sad.

no sir, i am normal, i said with a smile.
we are with you revathi, you can ask me any help at any time, my wife likes you so much and she will be with you always.

thank you so much sir.

whats your age, revathi ?

32 sir.

but you look so young, i though you are just 25, he said gently massaging my left shoulders.
i gave a blushing smile.

whats your age sir, i asked.
hmmm, why dont you guess, he replied.

i looked at him closely, his hand in left shoulder moved to my arms and he placed his right arm in my right arms which is
in my thighs.

you should be also somewhere in 32 or 33 sir.
he squeezed my right palm and said, i am 38 revathi.

hmmm, but you look smart and handsome like 30 sir, i said with a smile.
you too look beautiful in this saree revathi, he said gently pressing my palm and moved his hand upward through my right hand.

i gave a blush.

i like women wearing sareee, do you always wear saree, reavthi.
hmmm, not like that sir, i also wear, chudithars, leggins and tops sir i said while his hand moved near my right arms closer
to my right breast and he gently felt my right breasts with his fingers.

what would be the length of the tops you choose if you wear leggins or chudithars.
i have mostly till thigh lenghth and few till my knees, i said looking at him.

Mohan Ahuja

ok i would like to see only on thigh lenght tops or even shorter till hips, will you wear those revathi, he inserted his right
hand in between my boobs and arms and pressed my right boobs in the pretext of fondling my right arm.

ok sir, i said with a blushing smile.

thank you so much revathi, and i would like to see you in those dresswithout shawl, he said looking at my eyes.

i nodded my head and let out a smile with shy and put my heads down.

he slowly moved his right hand from my arms and boobs towards my neck and lifted my face holding my chin.
he looked at me for a while and our eyes looked each other for a while.

what are you looking sir, i asked with shivering lips.
hmmm, i like it revathi, he said.
like ? what sir

i like your eyebrows revathi, he said rolling his finger over my eyebrows.
hmmm,
i like this nose, he said moving his finger towards my nose.
i let out a blusing smile.

i like your eyes, his fingers came closer to my eyes and i closed it so that he can feel my eyelids.

i like you cheeks,he said gently squeezing my cheek.
thank you sir, i said with a smile.

i like this earlobes, his fingers now rolled over my earlobes.
hmmm, i moaned as i felt goosebumps all over.

i also like one part in your face but i need your permission to touch those, revathi.
i smiled and let my tongue out and wet my lips.

shall i touch your lips revathi, he asked looking at my eyes.
i nodded my head and gave a shy smile.

his thumb finger touched my lower lips and smooched it gently.
ssssss, i moaned, then it moved to my upper lips.

his hand in my cheek, slowly moved to my back nect and pulled my braided hairs from back and placed it over my left shoulders,
i like your long hairs revathi.

thank you sir, i smiled.

he placed his palm over my hair in the shoulders and slowly moved it down.
he caressed my hairs and his palm moved over to my left boobs in the pretext of caressing my hairs.

he placed his palm there for a while and said, your hairs are so soft revathi.
hmmm, thank you sir.

he moved from my boobs and touched the bottom hairs which is on my hips.
hmmm, i moaned.

hmmm, ok revathi, i have meeting in few minutes, will tell you about your work tomorow.
hmmm, ok sir, i was bit disappointed to get this finished suddenly.

i stood up and about to leave.
revathi,
yes sir

i think i missed to see your beautiful back, can you show your back beauty for a moment.
i blushed and turned around showing my back to him. i pulled my hairs in front so that he can have a good view.

he came closer to my back and held my shoulders with his hand and asked in husky voice,
shall i touch and feel your back revathi.

i nodded my head.

thank you revathi, he whispered in my ears and touched my bare back with his palm and slowly moved down till above my
ass cheeks.

i was eagerly waiting for his hand to touch my ass cheeks, but he turned me around and placed one hand around my back and
pulled me closer.

he placed his other hand in my cheek, and said, tomorow i want to see you at 9 revathi.
sure sir, i will come sharply, i said.

so what dress you will wear tomorow ?
in what dress you want to see sir ? i asked with a shy smile.

he pulled me further closer bought both his hands around my back, hugging me gently and bought his cheek closer to my cheek
and whispered in my ears, i want to see you in leggins and tops.

sure sir, i said in husky voice.
length of the tops should be till knees, he whispered.
hmmm, ok sir.
if you have tops that run till your hips that would be great.

ok sir, i said in husky voice.
i would like to see you in tight tops that show your beautiful curves, he said hugging me bit harder.
i too bought both my hands around his back and said, sure sir, i will wear tight dress so that you can see my curves below my
neck.

wow, thats great revathi, he said looking my eyes, can you repeat me what you said looking my eyes.
i blushed with smile, and said, i will wear tight dress so that you can see my curves below my
neck sir.

he moved one hand from my back and caressed my loose hairs near my earlobes and said, if you wear like that i will keep
on starring below your neck, is that ok for you ? he said with a wink.

i blushed and nodded my head.

wow, you are so sweet revathi, he said fondling my cheek, i will be eagerly waiting for tomorow to see your curves.

i smiled with shy and he released my hug and i came out.

i rushed to washroom, removed the wet tissues inside my panties and dried my pussy again with tissues and head back to
priyas' cabin. i felt bit guilty to face priya after being so close with her husband, i went and sat in my desk after
giving a awkward smile to her.

i started to concentrate on my work.

priya stood from her seat and came to me.

so how is your first day with my husband ? she asked.
i was bit shocked by her question, later i realised she was asking about the work.
hmmm, yes priya, he taught about the business in detail, i said.

Mohan Ahuja

hmmm, one thing i forget to tell you, my hubby is a kind of playboy, you have to be very careful with him.
i looked at her questioningly.
i mean, he will fell for girls easily and sometimes misbehave with girls.
oh, i looked at her.

how did he behaved with you ? did he touched you ?
i thought for a while and said, hmmm, yes, he placed his arm in my shoulders, he patted my cheek, he patted my back.
hmmm, thats ok, here few girls complaint about him touching their private parts.
no priya, he didnt behave like that with me.
ok, if you feel something uncomfortable please tell me, i will put you back as my PA, dont worry, ok ?
ok priya.

what else he said.
he enquired about my family, my daughter,..
hmmm.
he also praised my beauty, i said with a blush.
hmmm, thats ok, any men will praise your beauty, she replied normally.
hmmm,
anything else he said?

i thought for a while and said, hmmm, he asked me to wear leggins, tops bit modern type dress.
hmmm, thats great, even i said that to you so many times, to wear some modern dress that will show your beauty, that will
give you confidence on you revathi.

hmm, yes priya, you told but i felt shy to wear those dress to office, i said in a low tone.
hmmm, ok revathi, your wish.

then the day went without much event and i was fully into my work. i left one hour early that day and rushed to home
purchasing few carrots. i masturbated twice, thinking of kamal and release loads of juice.