• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Honest Survey

vedu

This is an honest survey for everyone who is married for atleast 5 or more years, I bet we all look for these answers to know about others. Plz try to give honest answers, take few minutes out, try to be honest, this will guide many of us for sure.

Just copy paste the below given points in reply to this thread and start answering briefly:

# How long you have been married:

# what's the frequency of sex

# who usually initiate

# duration of foreplay

# duration of actual fucking

# usual position

# do you ensure your wife's climax

# what's your talks during foreplay and sex

# post sex scene

## anything else you want to add

Last edited:

vedu

My responses to the survey:

# How long you have been married: 12

# what's the frequency of sex: once a week

# who usually initiate: mostly she

# duration of foreplay: 10 minutes

# duration of actual fucking: 3 to 5 minutes or so

# usual position: mostly she rides me

# do you ensure your wife's climax: yes

# what's your talks during foreplay and sex: nowadays I try to spice it up with some fantasies etc

# post sex scene: We have small napkins near to our bed, condom I remove and pack it back and wrap in paper, clean pvt parts by ourself, she disposes the wrapped used condom.

# anything else you want to add: we have a age gap of 5 years, so I sometimes find her more wilder, sometimes I feel I cum fast, I do oral on her so she climax.

Clipmaster99

75,000+ Pictures; 75,000+ LIKES; 60,000+ Comments
Supreme

# what's your talks during foreplay and sex: nowadays I try to spice it up with some fantasies etc

# post sex scene: We have small napkins near to our bed, condom I remove and pack it back and wrap in paper, clean pvt parts by ourself, she disposes the wrapped used condom.

# anything else you want to add: we have a age gap of 5 years, so I sometimes find her more wilder, sometimes I feel I cum fast, I do oral on her so she climax.
Good, honest thread. But I would be surprised if you get many answers. We are prudes and hardly have the guts to verbalize what goes on in our heads.

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Good, honest thread. But I would be surprised if you get many answers. We are prudes and hardly have the guts to verbalize what goes on in our heads.
bablooDM,

Seems only one person on this platform has the guts to even like the Survey.

Reactions: bablooDM

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Yeah, I wouldn't even bother.

My sex life is none of anybody's business. And vedu what purpose does this survey serve anyway?
Yes, exactly what I said. As a community we love to keep our lives private, and would hate to share our sex lives with others. But we are also the most inquisitive and prying tribe on this earth. We love to see and read about others. This fantastic Forum is adequate proof of this belief. I believe there is nothing wrong with having a survey like this, but doubtful of any answers!!

survey-icon-260nw-386687317

external-indian-flag-india-icongeek26-linear-colour-icongeek26

Soursweet

# How long you have been married: - 15years

# what's the frequency of sex- mostly twice , sometimes thrice in a wk

# who usually initiate - she

# duration of foreplay - 10-15 mnts

# duration of actual fucking- 5-7 mnts

# usual position - missionary and doggy

# do you ensure your wife's climax - yes

# what's your talks during foreplay and sex - after such a long time with each other romantic se jyada kinky talks achhi lagne lagti hain dono ko. we talk about She is getting fucked by someone and I am watching her Or SrSP or sometimes roleplay. But always about kinky fantasies.

# post sex scene - clean up and sleep. 😂

Reactions: Umakant007

vedu

@indianprincess though Clipmaster99 gave you the answer, I would like to add a little more, see we men are kind of shy when it comes to share the questions I asked, but all wants to know these answers from the other men, so just to compare and try to ascertain their own standing.

Now u see, the Soursweet has mentioned that even after 15 yrs of marriage he fucks thrice a week while I barely do once, that too many a time I go down to her to make her climax as u cumm fast nowadays.

Lustslave

👍👍