• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Hi, Roleplayers.

sam jones

Hello Xforum,
I was active on fb but mz ki gaand ka keeda jyada bda ho gya h ab. SO here now.
I am not much into writing stories but roleplaying and writing to enjoy with partner.
I am descriptive roleplayer with length depening upon mood and time. I am into wild roung and some time romantic or light bdsm.
I like to play 20-35 of ages mostly. and roleplay geners can exapnd to any except dirty, hardcore bdsm or torcher, blackmail, master-slave type and i don't play cuck role.

let's see who i get here.

masterji1970

मम्मी का दीवाना (पागल)
mujhe bhi role-play karna achha lagta hai.. mein apni mummy ka deewana hoon... par mummy ko pata nahi hai//

Reactions: Sanayasir

PARADOX

ଗପ ହେଲେ ବି ସତ
Hello Xforum,
I am not much into writing stories but roleplaying and writing to enjoy with partner.
I am descriptive roleplayer with length depening upon mood and time. I am into wild roung and some time romantic or light bdsm.
I like to play 20-35 of ages mostly. and roleplay geners can exapnd to any except dirty, hardcore bdsm or torcher, blackmail, master-slave type and i don't play cuck role.

Welcome....

Reactions: sam jones

Ashbap

Hello Xforum,

Hi i am looking for hot roleplay fun only nothing else

Sanoj9090

Love and care Only
Hi I am looking for female roleplayers for romantic plays plz let me know if anyone interested