• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Help requested: Getting adblock issue in dropgalaxy.com

Kooldude18

Hello Guys,
When i am trying to download from dropgalaxy.com, i am getting the adblock issue which is disabling the rest of the page and i am not able to download it.
I tried adding this whitelist but it didn't work out.

Any tips on how to fix this issue? Please help.

Thank you.

Suzane007

यत्र तत्र सर्वत्र
Hello Guys,
When i am trying to download from dropgalaxy.com, i am getting the adblock issue which is disabling the rest of the page and i am not able to download it.
I tried adding this whitelist but it didn't work out.

Any tips on how to fix this issue? Please help.

Thank you.

Yes it's their new 9tanki. Even after you disable adblock, you will get the warning. It's not the adblock but your browser's privacy setting is creating the problem.

You need to enable the tracking in your browser to get rid of this issue.

In FireFox, under Privacy and Security choose the Standard option. Similar settings for chrome.

Their anti-adblocker code tracks user variables to allow you use their service. This is the same reason that DG doesn't work in private windows.

Yes, this is a breach in privacy. Even without pop ads they pay the same rate to the downloaders. So there maybe something fishy or maybe I'm wrong in this part.

Kooldude18

Yes it's their new 9tanki. Even after you disable adblock, you will get the warning. It's not the adblock but your browser's privacy setting is creating the problem.

You need to enable the tracking in your browser to get rid of this issue.

In FireFox, under Privacy and Security choose the Standard option. Similar settings for chrome.

Their anti-adblocker code tracks user variables to allow you use their service. This is the same reason that DG doesn't work in private windows.

Yes, this is a breach in privacy. Even without pop ads they pay the same rate to the downloaders. So there maybe something fishy or maybe I'm wrong in this part.

My browser set up is in standard mode still it's not working. If you know any workaround, please kindly share.
Thank you.