• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Hello

sexykammy

Hi this is Salman, 35 yrs old married guy from Mumbai. Found one of my wife's viral (faceless) photos on one of the threads and it got me excited to explore more of this forum.

I've got cuck/stag fantasies and wish my wife to turn into a hotwife. That might not happen in reality but in my fantasies she already is. I like to chat and sometimes write stories imagining her as a hotwife. Hope it will be a good time here.

rajuk4u

Hi this is Salman, 35 yrs old married guy from Mumbai. Found one of my wife's viral (faceless) photos on one of the threads and it got me excited to explore more of this forum.

I've got cuck/stag fantasies and wish my wife to turn into a hotwife. That might not happen in reality but in my fantasies she already is. I like to chat and sometimes write stories imagining her as a hotwife. Hope it will be a good time here.
Describe your wife

Reactions: sexykammy

sexykammy

Describe your wife

Well, she's a curvy lady, 5-3 in height with a figure of 36C 34 42, mother of 2 kids and a wheatish complexion. More than that I can show you a glimpse of her.

22325133434-947cf4d34c-b.jpg

This is her pic that went viral few years ago due to my carelessness. This drew my attention to this forum.

TouchmeNow

Well, she's a curvy lady, 5-3 in height with a figure of 36C 34 42, mother of 2 kids and a wheatish complexion. More than that I can show you a glimpse of her.

22325133434-947cf4d34c-b.jpg

This is her pic that went viral few years ago due to my carelessness. This drew my attention to this forum.
Maal hain, super pic,

Reactions: sexykammy