• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Hello I am Sudha Shukla

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme

poorva

I am Sudha Shukla, I am a teacher in a government school. I was divorced in 2018. I used to read stories in this forum for the last several months probably from 2019 and tried to keep myself balanced in some way. But after a deep thinking I have decided that now I have to move on from this and now I want something in reality but I do not want to contact any of my acquaintances, so today I have created an account in this forum, I want to fulfill my needs but I do not understand, How? If there is any women in this forum who can understand my situation, please tell me what I should do.
Tumara yaha pe swagat hai .tumare Dil me samaj kadar hai. Fir bhi tum apani man bhavana thik dang se yaha bol sakati ho

Reactions: Sandip2021

Anolakhi

I am Sudha Shukla, I am a teacher in a government school. I was divorced in 2018. I used to read stories in this forum for the last several months probably from 2019 and tried to keep myself balanced in some way. But after a deep thinking I have decided that now I have to move on from this and now I want something in reality but I do not want to contact any of my acquaintances, so today I have created an account in this forum, I want to fulfill my needs but I do not understand, How? If there is any women in this forum who can understand my situation, please tell me what I should do.
Hello Sudha Madam
Feel free to contact me if want to talk and get relief from stress. Everyone needs help don't feel awkward in asking for it

Zed007

No adult pic as av or dp - Xf staff
Hey it will all between us i had couple of relations with mature women's i can understand your curiosity about the privacy if want something adventure in life you can contact me it will only between us

Vinnu98

Hi

Sanoj9090

Love and care Only
Hi mam can we be friends

kum@01

Hi sudha ji,
Hi sudha ji.
We are here to listen you you can tell what's ever you feel to share..
Yha achchhi bat ye hai ki koi kisi ko nhi janta to aap apni sari batein yha share kar sakte hain...