• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Hello I am Sudha Shukla

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
I am Sudha Shukla, I am a teacher in a government school. I was divorced in 2018. I used to read stories in this forum for the last several months probably from 2019 and tried to keep myself balanced in some way. But after a deep thinking I have decided that now I have to move on from this and now I want something in reality but I do not want to contact any of my acquaintances, so today I have created an account in this forum, I want to fulfill my needs but I do not understand, How? If there is any women in this forum who can understand my situation, please tell me what I should do.

Sudha ji.. at times we all feel lonely and needy. This forum is for all of us to come here and get some enjoyment by reading stories and all. Baki aap samajhdaar ho... Aapke liye kya best hai ye aap janti ho.

Reactions: Ssking

Unknown4

Banned
I am Sudha Shukla, I am a teacher in a government school. I was divorced in 2018. I used to read stories in this forum for the last several months probably from 2019 and tried to keep myself balanced in some way. But after a deep thinking I have decided that now I have to move on from this and now I want something in reality but I do not want to contact any of my acquaintances, so today I have created an account in this forum, I want to fulfill my needs but I do not understand, How? If there is any women in this forum who can understand my situation, please tell me what I should do.
Hi, can we chat??

Dirtydeeds

Hii I wanna talk to you. I am unable to text you in inbox. Text me in inbox.

samrat_roy

Hi sudha... u want to chat with me

samrat_roy

i want friendship with u

Raki27

Hii Sudha

ranjkabeer

Hi Sudha
REad your messeges. I think this site cannot fulfill your requirements completely. yes but you can read, watch and chat to fantasize.
I think you should try doing some creative things, share and interact with new people and look for some safe guys who could fulfill some of your emptiness both emotionally and physically.
bus is baat ka khayal rakhna ki emotionally kisi par bahut nirbhar mat hona. at the end your creative expression only will save you.
Ye keval sujhaav hain.

Reactions: AVINASH

Manju mallu

Kya hum baat kr sakti hain please reply karna