• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Hello I am Sudha Shukla

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member

The_Punisher

Death is wisest of all in labyrinth of darkness
Staff member

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
I am Sudha Shukla, I am a teacher in a government school. I was divorced in 2018. I used to read stories in this forum for the last several months probably from 2019 and tried to keep myself balanced in some way. But after a deep thinking I have decided that now I have to move on from this and now I want something in reality but I do not want to contact any of my acquaintances, so today I have created an account in this forum, I want to fulfill my needs but I do not understand, How? If there is any women in this forum who can understand my situation, please tell me what I should do.
:welcome1: to xforum .

Maddy78

I am Sudha Shukla, I am a teacher in a government school. I was divorced in 2018. I used to read stories in this forum for the last several months probably from 2019 and tried to keep myself balanced in some way. But after a deep thinking I have decided that now I have to move on from this and now I want something in reality but I do not want to contact any of my acquaintances, so today I have created an account in this forum, I want to fulfill my needs but I do not understand, How? If there is any women in this forum who can understand my situation, please tell me what I should do.
If you what we can chat in private if you want PM me

rajeshveri

इस टाईम मै॑ दिल्ली मे हुं मुझ को चुदना है
Hello
How can i help u dear

Vibhu Gigolo

If you are really very conscious about your identity then I would like to suggest you for professionals only like me. I don't have any interest in costumers identify. It's very simple just take my services and if you feel satisfied then pay me back. I hope u understand. If you are interested then feel free to contact me.
Wish you Happy New Year.

Last edited: