• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Haunted

anandsngh12

HAUNTED

UPDATE—1 ( The Wallflower)

The rain poured down on my face as I ran threw the woods…My fiery black hair clung to my,and the rain beaded of my leather jacket.

I didn’t remember anything….not where I was or how i got here….I only knew i needed to get away and then i saw it, the mangy indian grey wolf that haunted my every dream.

The wolf’s black eyes bore into me as i stood there frozen with the rain pouring down on me…the wolf lowered its ears at me and bared its teeth…i gasped and started running in the opposite direction …that was completely foolish of me.

The wolf ran after me as I urged my legs to run faster…..of course with my luck i tripped over a tree root….i tried to get up but had become crippled by a broken bone…why out of all times to break my legs, i broke it when i was in a life or death situation.

The wolf had found me and was now right in front of me….i took an arrow out from my quiver and loaded the bow….i pulled back, and prepared to shoot….the dark brown wolf crouched down and prepared to lunge at me.

I covered my face and braced my self for the pain, but it never came….i looked up to see the indian wolf to be gone and a beautiful yukon wolf in front of me.

It’s fur was a busted golden colour that matched perfectly with his stunning golden eyes that bore threw me…what astonished me was his size.

Yukon were considered to be the largest wolf subspecies, and usually grew to be about five to seven feet long (head to tail) .. however this one looked to be nine feet long and almost four feet tall.

I shuddered when he began to move towards me…i trembled as he walked towards me thinking the worst…the wolf laid down next to my broken bone and began to like it.

I watched in amazement and the ugly discoloration faded and the bone moved back into place….i started at my my legin amazement as i moved it back and forth….it was healed 100% as if it was never broke…i looked up to see the golden wolf leaving.

Beep…..Beep…..Beep…..Beep

I moaned as my eyes fluttered open to see my alarm clock….the clock read 5:45 am Monday…sept 29, 2017…i dragged my hands over the top of the clock and hit sleep.

I swung my feet over the side of the bed and walked to my closet…i starred at my closet that contained seven shirts, four pants, and three jackets.

The typical wardrobe of a foster kid and a wallflower….i grabbed an cream colored tank top that ha the declaration of independence text covering it.

I slipped on a pair of worn out jeans with holes at the knees and a simple grey jacket…i then laced my navy blue sneakers that had seen better days.

I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine…i stared in the mirror at my newest bruise under my eye and covered it with make up.

I then starred at my reflection and wondered what to do with my hair….i sighed and reached for the brush and simply brushed it and walked out of the bathroom.

I was revealed when i heard silence in the house, which meant namita and ajay were at work….however that meant sanju was still home.

I grabbed an apple and my back pack and headed out the door…i wanted to avoid sanju as much as possible….i ran down the block when i saw mohit’s feed truck role by….

I ran and hopped on the back…my legs hung over the back of the truck as he drove me to college….i sat amongst the bails of hay and chicken feed.

Reactions: netsunil

youknowwho

Next update.....

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel