• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Happy anniversary! XForum is now a year old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayaviguru

Congratulations to xforum as well as to every member present here ,
After the end of xossip ,the whole structure was broken then formation of Xforum take place and provide a new platform with almost all of the active members and unite the family again...
Xforum is not just a entertainment site for us we get new things to learn new friends ( in my case very close and real friends) . earlier i write amd then then threw it anywhere which gets no value ,i started here as reader then reposting other stores then on my own stories and now an staff member ..There is a lot to say but it will become like my stories update ,at last once again congratulations everyone

mohit98075

Happy birthday XForum!
Today is the day. Exactly today, the forum is one year old.

Statistics of this year

We are really proud of these statistics. Why?
  • We never merged with any other community.
  • We never spent a single cent on advertising.
Totals:
  • Threads:5,762
  • Members:5,783
Records:
  • Most posts a day: 10,318
  • Most threads a day: 154
  • Most registrations a day: 75

What's coming up this year?
We've planned a upgrade with lots of great features and new stuff this year. The biggest change will new version of Xenforo which brings:
  • A Brand new theme.
  • New repuation system
  • FB like reactions
  • And a ton of other features.

I'd like to say thank you, to every person who took the time to sign up. Some even signed up twice or thrice. :^)

A big thank you goes to:
  • All the members: you are the heart of the forum, without you guys, nothing was possible. https://nulledbb.com/profile/29/
  • Night Warrior - For initially coming up with the idea to start the forum. Without him, the forum wouldn’t have existed.
  • Lucifer , KR$NA ,Assassin , Supremo and The Predator - For always holding Xforum online. Without you guys the forum wouldn’t have grown so much. They have spent most of the time managing forums , guiding people and dealing with members. These people are the real heros.
  • Genius Siraj Patel PARADOX - you guys are new to moderation ,but still you learn to manage everything quickly. We are thankful that you guys are here.
Is baat par kuch rokda bej do :D

amita

It's joys moment for all of us as one year has passed.

Heartiest congratulations to the Team members and other members who are the soul of this Forum without their contribution it won't have been possible.

Thanks and Good wishes
Happy birthday XForum!
Today is the day. Exactly today, the forum is one year old.

Statistics of this year

We are really proud of these statistics. Why?
  • We never merged with any other community.
  • We never spent a single cent on advertising.
Totals:
  • Threads:5,762
  • Members:5,783
Records:
  • Most posts a day: 10,318
  • Most threads a day: 154
  • Most registrations a day: 75

What's coming up this year?
We've planned a upgrade with lots of great features and new stuff this year. The biggest change will new version of Xenforo which brings:
  • A Brand new theme.
  • New repuation system
  • FB like reactions
  • And a ton of other features.

I'd like to say thank you, to every person who took the time to sign up. Some even signed up twice or thrice. :^)

A big thank you goes to:
  • All the members: you are the heart of the forum, without you guys, nothing was possible. https://nulledbb.com/profile/29/
  • Night Warrior - For initially coming up with the idea to start the forum. Without him, the forum wouldn’t have existed.
  • Lucifer , KR$NA ,Assassin , Supremo and The Predator - For always holding Xforum online. Without you guys the forum wouldn’t have grown so much. They have spent most of the time managing forums , guiding people and dealing with members. These people are the real heros.
  • Genius Siraj Patel PARADOX - you guys are new to moderation ,but still you learn to manage everything quickly. We are thankful that you guys are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.