• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Greetings

Gerbilator

We are a couple, going to get married in a couple of months after 8 years of a long relationship. We're just here to spectate for a while and see what's out there. Maybe we'll get to push our boundaries together. Gradually when we feel confident enough, we would probably participate to tease the voyeurs out here. But for now, we're going to be the voyeurs.

showing off her tight little body with small tits and a hairy pussy. We were both rubbing our hard dicks in our pants. My buddy said we should get naked, so we quickly pulled off our clothes and went back to sitting on the couch, only now we were openly stroking our hard cocks. She got on her knees between us and began sucking his dick, then mine and then back to him. While she was sucking my dick, he suggested I lay on the ground and let her get on top of me in a 69. I wanted to eat her pussy so quickly agreed. I laid on my back and she got on me, shoving her pussy in my face. free sex chat

my roommate invited me to a 3some with his girlfriend. She was skanky, but I was horny and decided to go for it. We took her out drinking and after we were all drunk, headed back to her apartment. She put on sopping wet. I gave her a lick and then began sucking the juices out of her. I licked all around her pussy, sucking in each pussy lip and then moving to the other one. I licked my way up to her clit and began sucking on it. This caused even more juices to flow. She was giving me a great blow job, but I was intent on eating her pussy. She moved forward on my face as I went back to licking her pussy. live sex cams

I licked all around and shoved my tongue in her ass which made her moan. She raised her head up as my buddy shoved his cock in her mouth. I was now able to focus on eating her ass and pussy while she grinded on my face. She moved back on my face so that I was again sucking on her clit. She was moaning how good it felt. My buddy moved around and grabbed her hips. He shoved his cock in her pussy. I was surprised by this. I was not expecting to have his dick and balls in my face, I thought we were going to take turns fucking her. live sex chat

Last edited: