• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Goodbye everyone

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
Hi friends as respect to above cited title i am unable to serve xforum any more .The reason behind my decison is due to studies.
I have several points to say
1.First of all i thanks to all viewers and readers who support me
2.thanks to all friends

3. If i do any post or comment which may hurt anyones felling then i apololize for it.
Thanks everyone
Your friend Suryaa

Reactions: Aakash. and Azreal

Rahul

Kingkong
ja bhai ji le apni zindgi jab life me faltu time ho tab wapas aa Jana yahan kyunki yahan kewal waqt barbaad karna hai aur kuch bhi nahi kewal timepass:ciao:

Reactions: Aakash.

Iron Man

Try and fail. But never give up trying
Hi friends as respect to above cited title i am unable to serve xforum any more .The reason behind my decison is due to studies.
2.thanks to all friends

3. If i do any post or comment which may hurt anyones felling then i apololize for it.
Thanks everyone
Your friend Suryaa
Best of luck of your future :drunk:

Niks96

A professional writer is amateur who didn't quit
2.thanks to all friends

Thanks everyone
Your friend Suryaa
Are surya bhai ab aap bhi chal diye...pta nahi konsa srap lag gya XF ko...sabhi dost alvida bol rhe he...:angrysad: