• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Girls should answer !!!

Do girls love to make out with guys after smoking cigarettes or in other words do girls like smokers

• Hell yeah...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe yes....

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I kick him on his balls if he comes after smoking

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
This thread is only based on polls. The question can be anything but please make question as shown and write down your comments. I will change the question after writing a review after taking into account the poll results. Then we make next question.

you can also suggest questions here as a response or send me a private message.

Reactions: Aakash.

One

Banned
This thread is only based on polls. The question can be anything but please make question as shown and write down your comments. I will change the question after writing a review after taking into account the poll results. Then we make next question.

you can also suggest questions here as a response or send me a private message.
Don't know about this but your username suggests girls should not love you

Don't know about this but your username suggests girls should not love you
Thinking like this if you have choosen your username to be One then... Great job keep it up ... Post your love making pictures with girls when your find girls who loved your because of your username !!!

PS: Btw you will react more furiously if you know my password !!! ;)

One

Banned
Thinking like this if you have choosen your username to be One then... Great job keep it up ... Post your love making pictures with girls when your find girls who loved your because of your username !!!

PS: Btw you will react more furiously if you know my password !!! ;)
Then say it