• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Fun With Sister

Smithaaa

A lonely girl
"I don't think that we can go back, Sonu" Didi said, "we walked through a door that is closed behind us. We're on the other side of the door, don't you think? Can you think of me as just your elder sister?"

this words are very touching and very real.

rajkolkata

"I don't think that we can go back, Sonu" Didi said, "we walked through a door that is closed behind us. We're on the other side of the door, don't you think? Can you think of me as just your elder sister?"

this words are very touching and very real.
The Story is English conversion of a Bengali Story named " Baritai Sarbosukh" means " Pleaser at Home "
It's a long story
Just before the end mother catch them both and She will also be included by son.

Reactions: Sameer Kapoor

pprsprs0

The Story is English conversion of a Bengali Story named " Baritai Sarbosukh" means " Pleaser at Home "
It's a long story
Just before the end mother catch them both and She will also be included by son.
Can you share original story link

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can post post story under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words . That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 7000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread

Entry thread will be opened on 7th February, meaning you can start submission of your stories from 7th of feb and that will be opened till 28th of feb. During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time.

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To chat or ask any doubt on a story, Use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To Check the Rules regarding the contest, Use this thread— Rules & Queries Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 3000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3000 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees Award + 1000 Likes+ 2 Months Prime Membership
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

Sameer Kapoor

Sister Loves & Brother Lovers
Read This story.
Thanks
main-qimg-6653f231f4db4803b5aa4954e42acc69

Update 05

We were eating Bhelpuri while talking about general thing. I was glancing at Didi occasionally since she was so close to me. She was wearing black crepe material skirt and grey loose top. As she took Bhel in Puri and about to put in mouth Suddenly due to wind force her skirt rod up exposing her thighs. She did not hurried to cover herself as in one hand she had Bhel and in other Puri. She eats Bhel, which was on Puri put the Puri in Bhel and then straighten her skirt tugged under the leg so it'll not rod again and she started to eat again.

Although it was dark there but moonlight was enough to gave me ample look of Didi's milky thighs. Seeing her thighs I got aroused. After when we finished Bhel I asked her,

"Let's go down behind the rock".

"Why?"

"It'll more comfortable down there", I said her.

"Why! Aren't you comfortable here? She asked me in teasing tone.

"I'm! But no privacy", I looked straight in her eyes.

"Why you want privacy Sonu?" she smiled mischievously.

"You know very well why!" I winked at her.

"Ok! But just for a while. We're already late", saying that she stood on rock just below us.

Hurriedly I jump up took our bags and headed down. There was one comfortable place between two big rocks. I realised we could have great privacy there. I sat there keeping our bags front of us and Didi sat near me keeping one feet distance between us. I asked her to come closer. She moved barely touching me.

I put my hand around Didi's shoulder and pull her more closer. I sat for a while like that then turned my face to her. I whispered in her ear,

"You're beautiful Didi!"

"Oh really Sonu?" she said teasingly.

"I'm not joking didi! I'm mad for you" I was brushing my lips against her ear lobe.

"Oh Sonu...! She just said that.

"Can I kiss you Didi?" I moved my mouth toward her cheeks.

Didi didn't say anything just leaned her head on my shoulder. I lift her face holding her chin. She looked in my eyes and closed her eyes. I was so hot holding my didi that I eagerly put my lips on her lips.

God! What a luscious her lips were. I felt her lips very hot. As I put my lips on her light moan came from her throat. I kept kissing her for a while. Although we didn't kiss like a hot lover or French kiss type but that was enough to arouse both of us. She was sitting my right side and I was embracing her in my hand.

I slide my hand down on Didi's breast and started to squeeze them. I was more comfortable fondling her breast there as there wasn't any fear about mother or anybody. I fondle her breast for a while from her top then slide my right hand, which was on her shoulder inside her top from neck. I squeezed her right breast through her bra. That was bit uncomfortable position for both of us. So I removed my both hands and placed them on her waist then slowly I raised her top and insert my hand inside cupping her both breasts in my hand.

Didi wasn't resisting. She was letting me do anything. I was kneading her breast now forcedly. All she was doing was moaning lightly.

I brought my both hands on her back and unhook her bra. As I unhooked bra straps fell under her armpit. She didn't resist. I again brought my both hand front and move bra cup up from her breast. I placed my both hands on her bare breast for the first time. As I cupped her breasts Didi stiffened and hold my wrist tightly. Not to stop me but her intense excitement cause her to shake her body. I was also horny then. My cock was hard like rock in my jeans. It was straining there. I felt to freed it and jerk off right there but I couldn't do that there.

I was now fondling Didi's breast violently. I was squeezing them, kneading them, cupping them. Her nipple was erected hard like rock. Frequently I was pinching them in my fingers. Her body would twitch when I pinch her nipple. I had fondled her breast quite enough and I was eager to suck them now. I lean down and placed my lips on her right nipple. All the time she was closing her eyes so she didn't know what I was doing.

When Didi felt something hot on her breast she opened her eyes and saw that I was sucking her nipple. That must have aroused her very high. Sight of her kid brother sucking her breast makes her violent. She started to breathe faster. Her body was shaking slightly. She holds my hand tightly, As I was sucking her both breasts alternatively. Her grip tightens on my hand. Tempo of her Shaken body was increased certain level. And husky moan came from her throat. Her body twitched for the last time and she calm down gradually.

Since my head was down near Didi's crotch sucking her breast. I sensed faint aroma of women's cum there.

Oh my god! Oh my god! I caused my sister to have orgasm by just sucking her breast. She came such a intensely that I could clearly smell her women aroma. I rose my head from her breast and kissed her on lips cupping her breast with my hand. Then I slide my hand down on her belly. Passing her navel as I reached elastic of her skirt,

"No!" she holds my hand there.

"Why!" I asked her.

"Don't go down there"

"But why Didi?"

"It's mess down there"

I kissed her on lips and said in erotic tone,

"Did you came Didi?"

"Yes..." she barely, said.

"Did I cause you to came?"

"Oh Sonu! Yes! You are so eager that I couldn't control".

"You like that Didi?"

"So much" saying that she pressed her lips against mine. First time my sister kissed me like that.

"Come on Sonu! Enough for today. We are too much late"

I kissed Didi passionately one more time and freed her. She hooked her bra and stood up straightening her skirt. Then we headed towards road. I was holding all shopping bags in my hand. While walking she said,

"Oh! I am feeling uncomfortable down there"

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I mean! It's mess down there. My panties wet and sticky", she said shyly.

"Sorry Didi! I cause you embarrass", I said feeling guilty.

"Never mind Sonu. Its not your fault", she comfort me saying that.

We walked silently for a while. I was thinking about her condition. She had to go all the way up to home with that wet and sticky feeling. Suddenly I had an idea.

"Hey Didi! May I suggest you something?"

"What Sonu?"

"There is one public toilet ahead. Just go to ladies toilet and changed your panties... you know what I mean? You have that newly purchased one".

"Better idea Sonu!" she said with smile.

As we approached to that public toilet Didi took her last purchased bag from me. She was about to turn to go inside I called her and said in low voice,

"Didi! Since you're changing your panties. Change your bra also. You could check that front hook bra whether its ok or not".

"youuuu..! Smart boy!" saying that she blushed and went to the toilet.
Once of the best brother sister story yhat I read recently