• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery From Steno to Slut

How is the Story

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Old but Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Not Interesting

• Needs Improvement

• Total voters

Badrinath

Hi Guys, This is Rajeev Verma (Name Changed) and here I wish to tell you a story of a girl I met completely naked near my house while she was waiting for her Bosses car.

One evening I was having a drink in my house alone and was watching a movie. After a while I just went out my house for a smoke, and while I was smoking I got a phone call and had to come back in again and took the phone and came out and to my shock I found a girl just outside my compound in her birthday suit, and when I saw her, she also saw me….. I was speechless for a while, she understood that I was in a shock and decided to break the ice, she came close to the compound wall and asked me “Andar aaun ya bahar se dekh ke khus hona hai?”…. I welcomed her inside and thought she might be doing some dare or something, and offered her a blanket to cover herself, but she said she was fine as I had already seen her naked.

I asked her the reason for being like that, I mean is this part of some dare or something else…………….

She said,

Hi, I am Anita, and shook hands with me, and she said….. This is not part of any dare but my boss changed me to be like this…..

Rajeev: Whaaat!

Anita: (with a Small Grin on her face) yes…… and now I love being like this!!!

I with my eyes wide open, said “continue”

Anita:

I come from an orthodox middle class family, I completed my schooling and college with decent marks, but my father did not have the means to afford my higher studies, so I did a small course and joined this company as a steno for a salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month.

You must be thinking that I chose to become like this because of money….. Ha Ha Ha…..

Rajeev: I am confused…..

Anita:

No…! Nothing like that…. I was never a bright student and did not score well in my exams, so had to pick up this course and became a steno. But since I was born and brought up in an orthodox family, I was not allowed to wear modern clothes, even sleeveless even. I was always wanting to wear such dresses but could not, but my life and style started to change when I went along with a friend to a shopping mall where she had to buy some new dresses for herself, in the shop she was trying all sorts for outfits like sleeveless tops to deep neck tops and mini to micro mini skirts, which is when I realized that she was not wearing any panties either, as once in college I had found out that she was not wearing any bras…. I walked up to her and I asked her “Hey…!! You are not wearing any panties”…and she just laughed said, my boyfriend took it away from her in the morning, as today’s shopping fees (I knew she was in affair with this guy but I also knew that he was a play boy, but never bothered asking her) I was in shock for a moment and asked her was she giving pleasure to him for his money? And she said “Then what else will he pay me for” and started laughing. Then I asked her how much she was getting, she said it depends on the guys and their budget, I had another shock of my life when she mentioned guys, and then I asked her what all they ask her to do… and she said, they want to fulfill their fantasies and they pay her for that, and I asked what kind of fantasies they are?

She said, like “No wearing Bras to College, Blowjob in public, Travel in a crowded bus with them (No Panties, No Bra) when they will feel you up in the crowd, No Panties in a movie theater, Strip Shows in parties, Getting fingered in public places etc etc etc…….”

I was just about to faint when she asked “do you want to try it will be fun?” For a moment, the devil in me wanted to just jump in to offer but I also realised I had to pee, it had been over 1 hour of selection, and urged her to come along to the washroom….. In the washroom I realised that my panties were wet than ever, I peed and came out and told this to my friend who told me that doing or taking such subjects, girls get wet there, but I said “how can I do what you are doing? As she was from another city and I have to go back home after college, and all the kinds of rules in my house,” for which she said, “Babe…! You get one life and you need to live it to the fullest, she said even after doing all this she was still a virgin as she never allowed any guy to fuck her, she has done everything with the guy except fucking…..

That was the time I decided to jump into the offer, when she asked what I was doing tonight? I said just the same like any other day, go home and sleep, the she said, I will help you come out with me tonight, and she called up some number and instructed him to call my house and inform that a bunch of students will be staying back in our Math professors house as it was nearing exams……and the job was done, I was allowed immediately, but she told me that this kind of dressing was not allowed (I was in a typical shalwar and Kamiz) and then I said “now what to do? ….then she said, “don’t worry darling, I am here” and said Welcome to the world of Ecstasy”

She took me back to the shop and selected me some very revealing clothes, and she bought me a sleeveless top with a very deep neck and it was moreover slightly transparent and warned me not to wear any bra…… and asked me to try them….. I tried it and then I asked when I said but you have not bought such revealing clothes, then why only me? She said, since you are new, you need to get noticed as soon as possible and could start making money……but I said I don’t need money I am only trying this for pleasure and she said its ok but still what is the harm in getting paid to get pleasure, I said ok and she also bought me a micro mini skirt which was clearly showing my ass and if I sit, then it showed my pussy clearly. My heart was beating at its fastest and I could hear my own heart beat Inspite it being a crowed shop…. We got the dress packed and she paid the bills, and we left from there. I asked where should I change? She said don’t worry, the guy meeting her today is her pimp and he would be coming to pick her up and she could change in the car…… Now this was the limit, a minute ago I was a sober college going girl and here in just a few mins I would be getting naked in front of a stranger…… though I was excited, was also nervous of the fact that I had not even thought about these things even in dreams.

A Blue coloured SUV came and stopped in front of us and we got into the car, and my friend said, “OK now Change” and just then the driver asked “Kyu Jannu, Naaya Maal Hai Kya” and she said “Sealed Pack Hai Darling”, I started to strip when I was interrupted by the driver, he said, “Baby, Yahan Nahi, Thoda Ruko, Main Batata hoon kab change karna hai” and I sat back, when my friend said, “Babu Usse Kapde Utarne to do, Baad me batanna kab change karna hai”, Here my friend was telling the driver that let her first strip, then later on tell her when she should change, and both of them started laughing, and she told me since it’s your first time, you need to get over your nervousness and asked me to completely strip……. I with trembling hands undid my Dupatta, the Kamiz my bra, and shalwar along with my panties and was stark naked in a moving car in public for the first time in life, and was very nervous along with being exited, I would hide down in the car suddenly when a car flashed its lights…. and since it took a while to get the location where I had to change, I started to get accustomed to my nakedness….. the car came to a secluded road (looked like a deserted road) and the driver stopped the car and asked me to get down, I was about to faint, when my friend said, “Babe, this is an isolated place, and there I no one here get down”, I gathered my courage and got off the car and rushed to the other end of the car, where the driver started to rape me with his eyes and said to my friend “Bahot kamal ki Maal Hai, per kya yeh tuhmari tarh kuwari rahegi ya puri randi banegi”? for which my friend told “Arre Babu, kyun dara rahe ho bechari ko, agar ye pura mazza lena chahti hai to lene do” and I was all this while trying to hide my nakedness along with being scared as what will happen to me, and I asked my friend that she told she was still a virgin and how come this driver is asking her to get fucked? For which she said, “Babe, if you don’t want don’t get fucked, that’s all”…..

A few minutes into the conversation, the driver lit a cigg and called me “Idhar aa”, and I timidly walked towards him and stood infront of him trying to hide my nakedness….. when he told my friend “Bahot kaam karna padega tere friend pe” and she told him, “fees bhi aise he lena kya nayi baat hai?”, when he told me “Dekho Jannu, kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai, aur tujhe paise chahiye aur hame mazza,” for that I told him “Main yaha paise ke liye nahi, maze ke liye aayi hoon, when he was shocked to hear that, and said “kaha se pakad kar liye is Jannat ko?”, and she said, “Babu, abhi Jannat dekhi kaha hai aapne?”, and started to laugh. The driver came close to me and caught me by my waist and made me sit on the bonnet of the car and asked me spread my legs, with the street lamp my pussy, my boos were now very clear to him, suddenly he got down and started to lick my slit sending me Goosebumps, that I was getting licked under the open sky by a stranger. After a few seconds, I started to moan and I blurted out “Babu, kuch nikal raha hai under se”, to which my friend said “bus todi der aur thujhe Jannat dikhega” and started to press my boobs….. and within no time, I came for the first time…… and was completely exhausted and lied on the bonnet of the car with my face watching the stars.

I said “Kya hua mujhe?”, the driver said, “Jannu Yehi hota hai Jannat, abhi to bahut baki hai”, and helped me get down from the bonnet and offered me water. I drank the water and hugged my friend in shame and she started to console me for a few mins. After some time, I became normal and I forgot that I was naked, and started to feel comfortable, just then the driver said, “meri fees?”, and I said “kitna?” and both of them started laughing, I went to the car door and got my purse out and he said “mujhe paise nahi chaiye, mujhe ek pack cigg chaiye, and I said yaha kaha milega? And on the other end of the road was a pan shop and a couple of guys were sitting a watching our show for quite a while and suddenly I started to run into the car when the driver caught me and said “meri fees diye bagair kaha chali?” and I started to cry and said please muje kapde pehane do…. and he said, abhi to sabne dekh liye hai, to ab kya chipana…. And said ja chacha ki dukan se ek pack cigg leke aa,” and I am like ok and started going back to the car, when he again said, “aise hi ja nangi”, and I was about to protest when my friend told me, “Do you know anyone of them?,” I said no and she said “then what is the problem let them see you naked, however in another hour or so she will be naked in front of several guys…. And pumped courage in me, and I started to walk towards the pan shop where the guys sitting there were having a time of their life, and I asked “Babu ke liye ek cigg pack dena”, and he said, iski kimat hai tere paas? And I said kitna hai and he said nayi hai kya? And I said haa, then he said thik hai, and called me inside the shop and started to check me out, I was feeling very ashamed and was also again getting wet bellow, when he started to suck my boobs…. And I was unable to control my feelings and again started to moan, after sucking both my boobs, he said kimat puri and handed over a pack of cigg and I started to walk back towards the car, I was smiling while walking back and my friend said, you did great, and I will need to more such to please all the guys and will get lots of money.

I agreed and she kissed me and asked me to go and kiss the driver and I went to him, when he turned back and asked kya chahiye? And I said ki mujhe aapko kiss karna hai, but he said aise nahi, ek randi ki tarah pooch, and I could not understand, and my friend came and asked me to say “Babu, mujhse se fees nahi loge”? and I repeated the same, he then bent down and started to kiss me and feel me up, and now I had started to like it…. and asked me puri Jannat dekhni hai? And I said nahi, isse aage nahi, and he was kind of sad, then he said get into the car and change and come out he wants to see me…., I went in, changed and came out, I was looking like a total slut ready to be banged to the core. He saw me from top to bottom and said “top ki randi banegi”, and hugged me once again and said lets go, and after another 30 mins, he stopped at a farm house and said aaj is party main tum log majz dogi and we got down and went inside.

Inside was a large farm house with a swimming pool etc, and I was trying to look as normal as possible as my friend told me that if I am nervous no guy will come near me…. And I went inside with the transparent top and micro mini skirt.

What happened next will post as soon as possible………

Till then Enjoy…….!!!!!

Last edited:

Kalyani-ravi

Hi Guys, This is Rajeev Verma (Name Changed) and here I wish to tell you a story of a girl I met completely naked near my house while she was waiting for her Bosses car.

One evening I was having a drink in my house alone and was watching a movie. After a while I just went out my house for a smoke, and while I was smoking I got a phone call and had to come back in again and took the phone and came out and to my shock I found a girl just outside my compound in her birthday suit, and when I saw her, she also saw me….. I was speechless for a while, she understood that I was in a shock and decided to break the ice, she came close to the compound wall and asked me “Andar aaun ya bahar se dekh ke khus hona hai?”…. I welcomed her inside and thought she might be doing some dare or something, and offered her a blanket to cover herself, but she said she was fine as I had already seen her naked.

I asked her the reason for being like that, I mean is this part of some dare or something else…………….

She said,

Hi, I am Anita, and shook hands with me, and she said….. This is not part of any dare but my boss changed me to be like this…..

Rajeev: Whaaat!

Anita: (with a Small Grin on her face) yes…… and now I love being like this!!!

I with my eyes wide open, said “continue”

Anita:

I come from an orthodox middle class family, I completed my schooling and college with decent marks, but my father did not have the means to afford my higher studies, so I did a small course and joined this company as a steno for a salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month.

You must be thinking that I chose to become like this because of money….. Ha Ha Ha…..

Rajeev: I am confused…..

Anita:

No…! Nothing like that…. I was never a bright student and did not score well in my exams, so had to pick up this course and became a steno. But since I was born and brought up in an orthodox family, I was not allowed to wear modern clothes, even sleeveless even. I was always wanting to wear such dresses but could not, but my life and style started to change when I went along with a friend to a shopping mall where she had to buy some new dresses for herself, in the shop she was trying all sorts for outfits like sleeveless tops to deep neck tops and mini to micro mini skirts, which is when I realized that she was not wearing any panties either, as once in college I had found out that she was not wearing any bras…. I walked up to her and I asked her “Hey…!! You are not wearing any panties”…and she just laughed said, my boyfriend took it away from her in the morning, as today’s shopping fees (I knew she was in affair with this guy but I also knew that he was a play boy, but never bothered asking her) I was in shock for a moment and asked her was she giving pleasure to him for his money? And she said “Then what else will he pay me for” and started laughing. Then I asked her how much she was getting, she said it depends on the guys and their budget, I had another shock of my life when she mentioned guys, and then I asked her what all they ask her to do… and she said, they want to fulfill their fantasies and they pay her for that, and I asked what kind of fantasies they are?

She said, like “No wearing Bras to College, Blowjob in public, Travel in a crowded bus with them (No Panties, No Bra) when they will feel you up in the crowd, No Panties in a movie theater, Strip Shows in parties, Getting fingered in public places etc etc etc…….”

I was just about to faint when she asked “do you want to try it will be fun?” For a moment, the devil in me wanted to just jump in to offer but I also realised I had to pee, it had been over 1 hour of selection, and urged her to come along to the washroom….. In the washroom I realised that my panties were wet than ever, I peed and came out and told this to my friend who told me that doing or taking such subjects, girls get wet there, but I said “how can I do what you are doing? As she was from another city and I have to go back home after college, and all the kinds of rules in my house,” for which she said, “Babe…! You get one life and you need to live it to the fullest, she said even after doing all this she was still a virgin as she never allowed any guy to fuck her, she has done everything with the guy except fucking…..

That was the time I decided to jump into the offer, when she asked what I was doing tonight? I said just the same like any other day, go home and sleep, the she said, I will help you come out with me tonight, and she called up some number and instructed him to call my house and inform that a bunch of students will be staying back in our Math professors house as it was nearing exams……and the job was done, I was allowed immediately, but she told me that this kind of dressing was not allowed (I was in a typical shalwar and Kamiz) and then I said “now what to do? ….then she said, “don’t worry darling, I am here” and said Welcome to the world of Ecstasy”

She took me back to the shop and selected me some very revealing clothes, and she bought me a sleeveless top with a very deep neck and it was moreover slightly transparent and warned me not to wear any bra…… and asked me to try them….. I tried it and then I asked when I said but you have not bought such revealing clothes, then why only me? She said, since you are new, you need to get noticed as soon as possible and could start making money……but I said I don’t need money I am only trying this for pleasure and she said its ok but still what is the harm in getting paid to get pleasure, I said ok and she also bought me a micro mini skirt which was clearly showing my ass and if I sit, then it showed my pussy clearly. My heart was beating at its fastest and I could hear my own heart beat Inspite it being a crowed shop…. We got the dress packed and she paid the bills, and we left from there. I asked where should I change? She said don’t worry, the guy meeting her today is her pimp and he would be coming to pick her up and she could change in the car…… Now this was the limit, a minute ago I was a sober college going girl and here in just a few mins I would be getting naked in front of a stranger…… though I was excited, was also nervous of the fact that I had not even thought about these things even in dreams.

A Blue coloured SUV came and stopped in front of us and we got into the car, and my friend said, “OK now Change” and just then the driver asked “Kyu Jannu, Naaya Maal Hai Kya” and she said “Sealed Pack Hai Darling”, I started to strip when I was interrupted by the driver, he said, “Baby, Yahan Nahi, Thoda Ruko, Main Batata hoon kab change karna hai” and I sat back, when my friend said, “Babu Usse Kapde Utarne to do, Baad me batanna kab change karna hai”, Here my friend was telling the driver that let her first strip, then later on tell her when she should change, and both of them started laughing, and she told me since it’s your first time, you need to get over your nervousness and asked me to completely strip……. I with trembling hands undid my Dupatta, the Kamiz my bra, and shalwar along with my panties and was stark naked in a moving car in public for the first time in life, and was very nervous along with being exited, I would hide down in the car suddenly when a car flashed its lights…. and since it took a while to get the location where I had to change, I started to get accustomed to my nakedness….. the car came to a secluded road (looked like a deserted road) and the driver stopped the car and asked me to get down, I was about to faint, when my friend said, “Babe, this is an isolated place, and there I no one here get down”, I gathered my courage and got off the car and rushed to the other end of the car, where the driver started to rape me with his eyes and said to my friend “Bahot kamal ki Maal Hai, per kya yeh tuhmari tarh kuwari rahegi ya puri randi banegi”? for which my friend told “Arre Babu, kyun dara rahe ho bechari ko, agar ye pura mazza lena chahti hai to lene do” and I was all this while trying to hide my nakedness along with being scared as what will happen to me, and I asked my friend that she told she was still a virgin and how come this driver is asking her to get fucked? For which she said, “Babe, if you don’t want don’t get fucked, that’s all”…..

A few minutes into the conversation, the driver lit a cigg and called me “Idhar aa”, and I timidly walked towards him and stood infront of him trying to hide my nakedness….. when he told my friend “Bahot kaam karna padega tere friend pe” and she told him, “fees bhi aise he lena kya nayi baat hai?”, when he told me “Dekho Jannu, kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai, aur tujhe paise chahiye aur hame mazza,” for that I told him “Main yaha paise ke liye nahi, maze ke liye aayi hoon, when he was shocked to hear that, and said “kaha se pakad kar liye is Jannat ko?”, and she said, “Babu, abhi Jannat dekhi kaha hai aapne?”, and started to laugh. The driver came close to me and caught me by my waist and made me sit on the bonnet of the car and asked me spread my legs, with the street lamp my pussy, my boos were now very clear to him, suddenly he got down and started to lick my slit sending me Goosebumps, that I was getting licked under the open sky by a stranger. After a few seconds, I started to moan and I blurted out “Babu, kuch nikal raha hai under se”, to which my friend said “bus todi der aur thujhe Jannat dikhega” and started to press my boobs….. and within no time, I came for the first time…… and was completely exhausted and lied on the bonnet of the car with my face watching the stars.

I said “Kya hua mujhe?”, the driver said, “Jannu Yehi hota hai Jannat, abhi to bahut baki hai”, and helped me get down from the bonnet and offered me water. I drank the water and hugged my friend in shame and she started to console me for a few mins. After some time, I became normal and I forgot that I was naked, and started to feel comfortable, just then the driver said, “meri fees?”, and I said “kitna?” and both of them started laughing, I went to the car door and got my purse out and he said “mujhe paise nahi chaiye, mujhe ek pack cigg chaiye, and I said yaha kaha milega? And on the other end of the road was a pan shop and a couple of guys were sitting a watching our show for quite a while and suddenly I started to run into the car when the driver caught me and said “meri fees diye bagair kaha chali?” and I started to cry and said please muje kapde pehane do…. and he said, abhi to sabne dekh liye hai, to ab kya chipana…. And said ja chacha ki dukan se ek pack cigg leke aa,” and I am like ok and started going back to the car, when he again said, “aise hi ja nangi”, and I was about to protest when my friend told me, “Do you know anyone of them?,” I said no and she said “then what is the problem let them see you naked, however in another hour or so she will be naked in front of several guys…. And pumped courage in me, and I started to walk towards the pan shop where the guys sitting there were having a time of their life, and I asked “Babu ke liye ek cigg pack dena”, and he said, iski kimat hai tere paas? And I said kitna hai and he said nayi hai kya? And I said haa, then he said thik hai, and called me inside the shop and started to check me out, I was feeling very ashamed and was also again getting wet bellow, when he started to suck my boobs…. And I was unable to control my feelings and again started to moan, after sucking both my boobs, he said kimat puri and handed over a pack of cigg and I started to walk back towards the car, I was smiling while walking back and my friend said, you did great, and I will need to more such to please all the guys and will get lots of money.

I agreed and she kissed me and asked me to go and kiss the driver and I went to him, when he turned back and asked kya chahiye? And I said ki mujhe aapko kiss karna hai, but he said aise nahi, ek randi ki tarah pooch, and I could not understand, and my friend came and asked me to say “Babu, mujhse se fees nahi loge”? and I repeated the same, he then bent down and started to kiss me and feel me up, and now I had started to like it…. and asked me puri Jannat dekhni hai? And I said nahi, isse aage nahi, and he was kind of sad, then he said get into the car and change and come out he wants to see me…., I went in, changed and came out, I was looking like a total slut ready to be banged to the core. He saw me from top to bottom and said “top ki randi banegi”, and hugged me once again and said lets go, and after another 30 mins, he stopped at a farm house and said aaj is party main tum log majz dogi and we got down and went inside.

Inside was a large farm house with a swimming pool etc, and I was trying to look as normal as possible as my friend told me that if I am nervous no guy will come near me…. And I went inside with the transparent top and micro mini skirt.

What happened next will post as soon as possible………

Till then Enjoy…….!!!!!
😍😍