• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

from dr sujitha

singarachennai11

hi friends
i have joined this forum today and some of you must have read my stoires in xossip , Xforum etc
i am dr sujitha 42 year old single alone and fond of reading writing stories , erotic stuff and mail / erotic friendship with preferably (but not necessarily and only) younger boys and men
Hello Sujitha , How are you doing

• Love
Reactions: Rajizexy

HiEveryone

hi friends
i have joined this forum today and some of you must have read my stoires in xossip , Xforum etc
i am dr sujitha 42 year old single alone and fond of reading writing stories , erotic stuff and mail / erotic friendship with preferably (but not necessarily and only) younger boys and men
Hi … Can we chat .. U Seems a very erotic minded lady . I too love to write and read erotic stories !!!

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
hi friends
Rajizexy

Welcome sujita :kiss:

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
hi friends
:hello:

• Haha
Reactions: Aakash.

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Reactions: Aakash.

Srik8008

hi friends
Nice , Dm

Salim bhasha

hi friends
Iam interested

Bob Rana

hi friends
Great Doctor

millerjeff373

hi friends
Hi, can you text me.