• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

from dr sujitha

Manshu

hi friends
i have joined this forum today and some of you must have read my stoires in xossip , Xforum etc
i am dr sujitha 42 year old single alone and fond of reading writing stories , erotic stuff and mail / erotic friendship with preferably (but not necessarily and only) younger boys and men
Hi am anil from Bangalore when you are free ping me

BangaloreBF

hi friends
i have joined this forum today and some of you must have read my stoires in xossip , Xforum etc
i am dr sujitha 42 year old single alone and fond of reading writing stories , erotic stuff and mail / erotic friendship with preferably (but not necessarily and only) younger boys and men
hi suji.. Pls clear ur inbox

Jasvir

hi friends
I have exactly same taste, Mam I am jasvir, MD, male doctor, about 30yr old? We can talk if you agree. Thanks🌹

Raj incest lover

hi friends
Come dm

samrat_roy

hi friends
I want to chat with u hirny lady

Bongosontan

Bongosontan
hi friends
Hi I am also and old member in xossip now joined here male ,46

Vinnu98

hi friends
Hi sujitha

Reactions: Jasvir