• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Friend's obedient Mom

u.sir.name

Hate girls, except the one reading this.
Update 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Continuation from last update )

Oblivious to all of her inner turmoil, it took all of Som's self-control not to cum as well, while she thrashed beneath him in orgasm. Each ripple of pleasure for her translated into an amazing pressure on his cock, as her cunt gripped him with a fierceness he had never felt before. It was like someone was trying to milk the cum right out of his cock!

When at last her gyrations had ceased, Som asked, "Whore, have you ever had a cock up your ass before?"

With shock, Sugandha. tried to shake off the fog of her recent orgasm and answered hesitatingly, "only once Sir."

"And did you like it?"

"Not really Sir. It hurt a lot going in so we never tried it again."

"Well, that is unfortunate for you, because, like the women in your stories, I plan to use your asshole a lot. In fact I plan to make sure that it is filled all the time," he added, giving her ass a playful swat, as he continued to slowly fuck her pussy. "Now I'm going to leave this up to you to decide how this is going to play out. You can try to resist me, and I will be forced to tie you down over the table. I will then be none too gentle, as I force my cock up your ass, or you can willingly cooperate with me, and I will be as gentle as I can, while I break in your ass. Your choice."

Hesitating for only an instant, Sugandha. Quickly replied, "No please, Sir. Don't tie me down; I'll do my best to take your cock in my ass. I promise." A secret thrill ran down Som's spine to hear Sugandha. using language like that.

"Alright then, because you asked nicely, I'll even use some lubricant to make this first time a little easier for you," Som said as he reached for the bottle of vegetable oil on the counter.

"Thank you, Sir, I won't disappoint you, Sir," Sugandha. quickly replied.

Pouring a little of the oil in her crack, just above her anus, Som began to work the liquid into her asshole; first with one finger and then eventually two. As he slowly and gently began to thrust in and out of her ass with two fingers Som could feel her sphincter begin to loosen up and relax, as she began to realize that it wasn't as painful as she thought it would be. When it was sufficiently loosened, Som began to work a third finger into her ass. With very little effort she was able to accommodate this extra finger and even began to thrust back into his hand, thereby burying the fingers completely.

Murmuring in approval, "Mmmm......I have a feeling you're going to be a nice little ass-whore for me, with a little practice and training. Would you like that, Whore?" Som asked as he began to try and work his fourth finger into her ass.

With a little grunt, she replied, "Yes, Sir, that feels good, Sir," her ass continuing to bounce against my hand.

Feeling she was ready, Som slowly withdrew his fingers and placed the tip of his cock against her bud. Instinctively, Sugandha began to tighten against him. Speaking reassuringly to her, Som coaxed, "Now relax, Sugandha. My cock is not much bigger than the four fingers I just had in your ass. I want you to relax your asshole and push back against me. I'll leave it up to you, to work my cock into your asshole." With that, he took his hand off of her back, where it had been resting, and, with his other hand holding his cock, pressed against her anus.

For a few moments, nothing was said, and then Som suddenly felt pressure on his cock, as she began to push back against him. The inner war which had been waging within Sugandha was now over, and a decision had been made. Sugandha. was now going to willingly shove his cock up her ass! Som couldn't believe how amazing this day was turning out to be. It was completely and utterly beyond anything he had thought possible.

Som was shaken out of his reverie, when he heard Sugandha. grunt as his cock head eased past her unbelievably tight sphincter muscle, and began to slip inside of her ass. 'It was the most amazing and tightest place he had ever placed his cock,' thought Som. It took everything he had not to grab hold of her hips and begin thrusting as hard as he could into her. 'The victory would be that much sweeter, if she willingly violated her own asshole,' Som thought.

Som began to mutter encouragements to her, as she continued to struggle to take his cock up her ass. "That's a good little whore, Sugandha. You can do it. You can take my entire cock up your ass. Make me proud, little whore, that's it." Her brow was furrowed in concentration, as tiny beads of sweat trickled down her temples. She was grunting with each push, but continued to slowly make headway. After several minutes had passed, she finally had his entire 8 inches buried up her ass. She paused for a few seconds, letting her body adjust to the intruder, before she began to pull back out several inches, and then thrust it back in again. Soon ,she had built up to a pretty good rhythm, and Som found his body smacking against her reddened ass with each thrust.

As the pace quickened, so did her breathing. Som quickly realized that she wanted to cum again, while being fucked up the ass. This completely floored him, since he had never expected her to enjoy this as much as he was. Grabbing her hip with one hand, and a handful of hair with the other, he yanked her head back, and growled, "Are you enjoying this, Whore? Huh? You like having a cock in your ass?" Som punctuated each question with a hard thrust into her, bottoming out with each one. "Do you want to cum for me again, Whore? Do you?"

When she began to push back against him even harder, Som was surprised to hear her grunt "Please Sir, let me cum again. This whore wants to cum while you fuck her in the ass."

Som was shocked at her words, and for several moments was speechless. Finally he regained his senses and barked, "Go ahead, you dirty little Whore. Cum for me."

And just like that, the dam burst, and Sugandha. Became like a wild animal beneath him. She was pushing off against the table, with each thrust, pounding his cock into her as hard as she could. Som pulled hard on her hair, forcing her to arch her back and to keep her facing the back door of the kitchen. Som was sure that some part of her was aware of the fact that, at any moment, someone could walk in and catch her in her most humiliating moment, but she was beyond caring at this point. Being forced to debase and humiliate herself, for her daughters male friend, while he rammed his cock up her ass, was just too much stimulation for her, and she soon found herself gripped in the throes of her second orgasm of the day. 'This one was even better than the first, if that was even possible,' she thought to herself.

Amazingly, Som managed to hold off on his own orgasm, until he felt her begin to subside underneath him. Som then quickly yanked his cock out and ran around to the other side of the table, grabbing her hair again and tilting her face up to his. With that, he shot his second load of the day. This time, Som took aim at her beautifully flushed face, and covered every lovely inch of it, with white sticky strands of his cum. Som couldn't believe he was able to cum so much, so soon after his first orgasm. When he had wiped the last dribble of cum off on her chin, Som placed his cock at her lips and ordered her to clean it.

With only a moment of hesitation, she placed the cock, which had just been up her ass, in her mouth and began to suck it clean. When she was all done, Som pulled out of her mouth and stood several paces away.

When she didn't move, Som simply asked, "Well?"

It took her several moments to understand what he wanted, but when she did, Som looked on with satisfaction, as she released the table, and, reaching up, began to wipe the cum from her face, and place the strands in her mouth. She continued this process, until she had cleaned all of the cum from her face, and licked her fingers clean.

When Som was satisfied with the job done, he ordered, "That's good enough, Sugandha. I want you to go upstairs now, and get a quick shower. Then I want you back down here again, dressed in only the blouse and skirt you had on this morning."

Rising unsteadily to her feet, Sugandha. scooped up her discarded blouse and skirt, and quickly ran up the stairs. Thoughts of how drastically her life had changed, in only a few short minutes, were flashing through her mind, as she showered, and she began to wonder what else he had in store for her, today, and in the days to come. To her surprise and continued shame, those thoughts were beginning to turn her on - AGAIN.

Later that day, after Sugandha. had cleaned up and gotten dressed again, Som informed her that they were going out to lunch, to celebrate their new relationship. Som could see she was nervous about this idea, since she feared discovery, but didn't want to argue with him, knowing that it would only result in further punishment for her. Her ass and breasts were still sore from their previous punishment, and she wasn't too keen on repeating it anytime soon.

Seeing her trepidation, Som attempted to put her mind at ease. "Don't worry, Sugandha. I thought a little trip to Panjim might be in order today." Panjim was a capital city roughly 30 minutes from where they lived in ponda, and was both large enough and far enough away that it was unlikely anyone thry knew would see them together. Som could see her visibly relax at hearing that.

After arriving in Panjim, Som gave her directions to a restaurant he remembered eating in, several years ago, when he had come here shopping with his parents. It was almost 1:30pm, and most of the lunch rush had already departed, leaving the restaurant half-empty. As they settled into a booth and ordered their drinks, Som looked around at his surroundings. They were in a booth in the back corner of the restaurant, and most of the tables around them were empty. The lighting was also dim enough that it afforded them some measure of privacy. After placing their orders for food, Som leaned over the table and whispered, "You know, Sugandha., when you stop wearing those frumpy clothes and get all dressed up, you really are quite a beautiful woman."

Blushing at the compliment, she dropped her gaze and whispered back, "Thank you Sir."

Som took the opportunity, as they waited for their meals to arrive, to look around again at their surroundings, and that was when he noticed a man who looked to be in his late thirties, sitting alone at a table, several tables away from their booth. He would ocasionally glance over, and Som knew he was enjoying the sight of Sugandha, sitting there in her too-tight blouse and tight short black skirt.

As Som watched him continue to surreptitiously check out Sugandha., an idea began to form in the back of his mind. Once their meals had been delivered, Som leaned over the table and said, "You know what, Sugandha.? I think I'd like it if you undid a button on your blouse. I'd like to see a little more of your breasts."

Mumbling a quiet "Yes Sir," she reached up with shaking hands and quickly undid the top of her blouse. Since there were only a few buttons on her blouse, this opened up the top of her cleavage to anyone who cared to look. When Som didn't say anything further as they ate their meals, Sugandha began to visibly relax, as she thought that, perhaps, that was all he wanted from her.

u.sir.name

GREAT GOING
:hot: keeping her still was a hot as fuck! :love: the last bit of orgasm she became so slutty :angel1: cute update :love:
I like the orgasm part. That was sexy.

But rest of the update was usual stuff. I am a lot of into humiliation actually. When in the last update he said "this is the worst blowjob I've ever had" I just loved that part! Degrade her, use her like a slut but make her feel worthless! Make him say nasty things to her to remind her how worthless she is! It is a huge turn on for me. :shy:
Eagerly waiting for next
Next update posted guys.
waiting for your remark 😊

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
Update 8

Oblivious to all of her inner turmoil, it took all of Som's self-control not to cum as well, while she thrashed beneath him in orgasm. Each ripple of pleasure for her translated into an amazing pressure on his cock, as her cunt gripped him with a fierceness he had never felt before. It was like someone was trying to milk the cum right out of his cock!

When at last her gyrations had ceased, Som asked, "Whore, have you ever had a cock up your ass before?"

With shock, Sugandha. tried to shake off the fog of her recent orgasm and answered hesitatingly, "only once Sir."

"And did you like it?"

"Not really Sir. It hurt a lot going in so we never tried it again."

"Well, that is unfortunate for you, because, like the women in your stories, I plan to use your asshole a lot. In fact I plan to make sure that it is filled all the time," he added, giving her ass a playful swat, as he continued to slowly fuck her pussy. "Now I'm going to leave this up to you to decide how this is going to play out. You can try to resist me, and I will be forced to tie you down over the table. I will then be none too gentle, as I force my cock up your ass, or you can willingly cooperate with me, and I will be as gentle as I can, while I break in your ass. Your choice."

Hesitating for only an instant, Sugandha. Quickly replied, "No please, Sir. Don't tie me down; I'll do my best to take your cock in my ass. I promise." A secret thrill ran down Som's spine to hear Sugandha. using language like that.

"Alright then, because you asked nicely, I'll even use some lubricant to make this first time a little easier for you," Som said as he reached for the bottle of vegetable oil on the counter.

"Thank you, Sir, I won't disappoint you, Sir," Sugandha. quickly replied.

Pouring a little of the oil in her crack, just above her anus, Som began to work the liquid into her asshole; first with one finger and then eventually two. As he slowly and gently began to thrust in and out of her ass with two fingers Som could feel her sphincter begin to loosen up and relax, as she began to realize that it wasn't as painful as she thought it would be. When it was sufficiently loosened, Som began to work a third finger into her ass. With very little effort she was able to accommodate this extra finger and even began to thrust back into his hand, thereby burying the fingers completely.

Murmuring in approval, "Mmmm......I have a feeling you're going to be a nice little ass-whore for me, with a little practice and training. Would you like that, Whore?" Som asked as he began to try and work his fourth finger into her ass.

With a little grunt, she replied, "Yes, Sir, that feels good, Sir," her ass continuing to bounce against my hand.

Feeling she was ready, Som slowly withdrew his fingers and placed the tip of his cock against her bud. Instinctively, Sugandha began to tighten against him. Speaking reassuringly to her, Som coaxed, "Now relax, Sugandha. My cock is not much bigger than the four fingers I just had in your ass. I want you to relax your asshole and push back against me. I'll leave it up to you, to work my cock into your asshole." With that, he took his hand off of her back, where it had been resting, and, with his other hand holding his cock, pressed against her anus.

For a few moments, nothing was said, and then Som suddenly felt pressure on his cock, as she began to push back against him. The inner war which had been waging within Sugandha was now over, and a decision had been made. Sugandha. was now going to willingly shove his cock up her ass! Som couldn't believe how amazing this day was turning out to be. It was completely and utterly beyond anything he had thought possible.

Som was shaken out of his reverie, when he heard Sugandha. grunt as his cock head eased past her unbelievably tight sphincter muscle, and began to slip inside of her ass. 'It was the most amazing and tightest place he had ever placed his cock,' thought Som. It took everything he had not to grab hold of her hips and begin thrusting as hard as he could into her. 'The victory would be that much sweeter, if she willingly violated her own asshole,' Som thought.

Som began to mutter encouragements to her, as she continued to struggle to take his cock up her ass. "That's a good little whore, Sugandha. You can do it. You can take my entire cock up your ass. Make me proud, little whore, that's it." Her brow was furrowed in concentration, as tiny beads of sweat trickled down her temples. She was grunting with each push, but continued to slowly make headway. After several minutes had passed, she finally had his entire 8 inches buried up her ass. She paused for a few seconds, letting her body adjust to the intruder, before she began to pull back out several inches, and then thrust it back in again. Soon ,she had built up to a pretty good rhythm, and Som found his body smacking against her reddened ass with each thrust.

As the pace quickened, so did her breathing. Som quickly realized that she wanted to cum again, while being fucked up the ass. This completely floored him, since he had never expected her to enjoy this as much as he was. Grabbing her hip with one hand, and a handful of hair with the other, he yanked her head back, and growled, "Are you enjoying this, Whore? Huh? You like having a cock in your ass?" Som punctuated each question with a hard thrust into her, bottoming out with each one. "Do you want to cum for me again, Whore? Do you?"

When she began to push back against him even harder, Som was surprised to hear her grunt "Please Sir, let me cum again. This whore wants to cum while you fuck her in the ass."

Som was shocked at her words, and for several moments was speechless. Finally he regained his senses and barked, "Go ahead, you dirty little Whore. Cum for me."

And just like that, the dam burst, and Sugandha. Became like a wild animal beneath him. She was pushing off against the table, with each thrust, pounding his cock into her as hard as she could. Som pulled hard on her hair, forcing her to arch her back and to keep her facing the back door of the kitchen. Som was sure that some part of her was aware of the fact that, at any moment, someone could walk in and catch her in her most humiliating moment, but she was beyond caring at this point. Being forced to debase and humiliate herself, for her daughters male friend, while he rammed his cock up her ass, was just too much stimulation for her, and she soon found herself gripped in the throes of her second orgasm of the day. 'This one was even better than the first, if that was even possible,' she thought to herself.

Amazingly, Som managed to hold off on his own orgasm, until he felt her begin to subside underneath him. Som then quickly yanked his cock out and ran around to the other side of the table, grabbing her hair again and tilting her face up to his. With that, he shot his second load of the day. This time, Som took aim at her beautifully flushed face, and covered every lovely inch of it, with white sticky strands of his cum. Som couldn't believe he was able to cum so much, so soon after his first orgasm. When he had wiped the last dribble of cum off on her chin, Som placed his cock at her lips and ordered her to clean it.

With only a moment of hesitation, she placed the cock, which had just been up her ass, in her mouth and began to suck it clean. When she was all done, Som pulled out of her mouth and stood several paces away.

When she didn't move, Som simply asked, "Well?"

It took her several moments to understand what he wanted, but when she did, Som looked on with satisfaction, as she released the table, and, reaching up, began to wipe the cum from her face, and place the strands in her mouth. She continued this process, until she had cleaned all of the cum from her face, and licked her fingers clean.

When Som was satisfied with the job done, he ordered, "That's good enough, Sugandha. I want you to go upstairs now, and get a quick shower. Then I want you back down here again, dressed in only the blouse and skirt you had on this morning."

Rising unsteadily to her feet, Sugandha. scooped up her discarded blouse and skirt, and quickly ran up the stairs. Thoughts of how drastically her life had changed, in only a few short minutes, were flashing through her mind, as she showered, and she began to wonder what else he had in store for her, today, and in the days to come. To her surprise and continued shame, those thoughts were beginning to turn her on - AGAIN.

Later that day, after Sugandha. had cleaned up and gotten dressed again, Som informed her that they were going out to lunch, to celebrate their new relationship. Som could see she was nervous about this idea, since she feared discovery, but didn't want to argue with him, knowing that it would only result in further punishment for her. Her ass and breasts were still sore from their previous punishment, and she wasn't too keen on repeating it anytime soon.

Seeing her trepidation, Som attempted to put her mind at ease. "Don't worry, Sugandha. I thought a little trip to Panjim might be in order today." Panjim was a capital city roughly 30 minutes from where they lived in ponda, and was both large enough and far enough away that it was unlikely anyone thry knew would see them together. Som could see her visibly relax at hearing that.

After arriving in Panjim, Som gave her directions to a restaurant he remembered eating in, several years ago, when he had come here shopping with his parents. It was almost 1:30pm, and most of the lunch rush had already departed, leaving the restaurant half-empty. As they settled into a booth and ordered their drinks, Som looked around at his surroundings. They were in a booth in the back corner of the restaurant, and most of the tables around them were empty. The lighting was also dim enough that it afforded them some measure of privacy. After placing their orders for food, Som leaned over the table and whispered, "You know, Sugandha., when you stop wearing those frumpy clothes and get all dressed up, you really are quite a beautiful woman."

Blushing at the compliment, she dropped her gaze and whispered back, "Thank you Sir."

Som took the opportunity, as they waited for their meals to arrive, to look around again at their surroundings, and that was when he noticed a man who looked to be in his late thirties, sitting alone at a table, several tables away from their booth. He would ocasionally glance over, and Som knew he was enjoying the sight of Sugandha, sitting there in her too-tight blouse and tight short black skirt.

As Som watched him continue to surreptitiously check out Sugandha., an idea began to form in the back of his mind. Once their meals had been delivered, Som leaned over the table and said, "You know what, Sugandha.? I think I'd like it if you undid a button on your blouse. I'd like to see a little more of your breasts."

Mumbling a quiet "Yes Sir," she reached up with shaking hands and quickly undid the top of her blouse. Since there were only a few buttons on her blouse, this opened up the top of her cleavage to anyone who cared to look. When Som didn't say anything further as they ate their meals, Sugandha began to visibly relax, as she thought that, perhaps, that was all he wanted from her.

Awesome update. Anal sex was hot but the exhibitionism towards the end was very sexy! Keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: u.sir.name

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
Update 8

Make me proud
That one little tiny sentence was a motherfucking trigger and slipped me into an oblivion :love: :hot:
I am really eager to know what is the extent of this exhibition scene :D

• Love
Reactions: u.sir.name

u.sir.name

Awesome update. Anal sex was hot but the exhibitionism towards the end was very sexy! Keep it up!
Such type of things gives an another level of excitement.
Thanks for your lovely review 💚
Be along

u.sir.name

That one little tiny sentence was a motherfucking trigger and slipped me into an oblivion :love: :hot:
I am really eager to know what is the extent of this exhibition scene :D
I think u gonna love it.
And thanks for lovely remark ♥
Be along

Reactions: Sasha!

u.sir.name

u.sir.name

Update 9

As they finished their meals, Som leaned across the table and said conspiratorially, "You know, Sugandha? I think that man over there is in to you. He's been watching you the entire time we've been here. He seems to be all alone, so why don't we invite him over to join us?"

Som could tell his question caught her by surprise. She began to mumble a response, "But Sir....what...." But before she could say anything else, Som was already waving at him to come over and join them.

Looking a little surprised at his gesture, the man finally picked up his drink and ambled over to join them. As soon as he arrived, Som said, "Scoot over, Sugandha., and give this man some room to join us."

Blushing furiously, she shuffled over on her bench, giving the man some room to sit down beside her. After the introductions were made, they learned a little about their surprise guest. His name was Arjun, and he was an accountant here in town, on business for several days, before heading back to his hometown, several states over. Looking at his left hand, Som could see the tan line from a quickly removed ring, and realized that he may do just fine for the plan that he was starting to formulate, in his mind.

Conversationally, Som informed Arjun, "You know, Sugandha., here, was just telling me, a few minutes ago, how attractive she finds you."

Eyebrows raised, clearly surprised at Som's comment, he replied, "Well, isn't that a surprise. I was thinking the same thing about her."

"Well then, isn't that a coincidence, Sugandha.?" Som asked.

Nodding her head she mumbled a shy, "Yes". A smile began to form at the corner of Som's lips as he caught her slight transgression in forgetting to address him as Sir.

"You know, Arjun, I couldn't help but notice how you've been admiring Sugandha.'s breasts."

Again, surprised at Som's boldness, and, perhaps, beginning to have some suspicions about his relationship with the beautiful woman, sitting next to him, he simply nodded his head and said "Yes I have, Som. They are quite lovely."

"You know, I couldn't agree more, Arjun. And I'll let you in on a little secret, Sugandha. is pretty proud of her titties and doesn't mind showing them off, do you, Sugandha.?" Som asks innocently.

Turning a darker shade of red, with her eyes downcast, she again muttered "Yes.......Sir." hesitantly adding the 'Sir' at the end. Som could see that Arjun caught that little exchange, and, perhaps, his suspicions were becoming a little more firm now. Arjun wasn't a fool, though, and decided to play it cool and let Som guide the conversation.

"Sugandha., why don't you undo a button on your blouse, so Arjun can get a better look at your tits?"

Keeping her eyes down, with shaking hands, Sugandha. reached up and undid the next button on her blouse. Now there was only one more button holding her blouse together. It was now plainly obvious, to anyone who cared to look, that Sugandha. was not wearing a bra, and was excited about what was taking place. Her nipples were as hard as rocks, threatening to poke holes in her too-tight blouse.

"Arjun, would you like to touch them?" Som asks.

"Uh yeah, you bet," he quickly replied.

"You don't mind, do you, Sugandha.?" Som asks innocently.

"No Sir," she quietly replied.

Taking that as his invitation, Arjun turned his upper body towards her providing a small shield to any prying eyes, and hesitantly reached into her opened blouse, to cup her right breast. When no one said to stop, he became bolder, and began to openly fondle one and then the other breast, paying particular attention to her erect nipples. After a little while of this, Som could tell Sugandha. was getting turned on, since she had closed her eyes and was now taking small shallow breaths.

"I'm going to let you in on another little secret, Arjun. Sugandha., here, is getting turned on by your touching her like that, in a public place. I bet if you stuck a finger in her pussy right now, you'd find it soaking wet."

"Yeah?"

Sugandha's skirt was short enough, that when she sat down, it rode up pretty high on her thighs, and was now just barely covering her bare pussy. "Sugandha., why don't you open your legs a little bit, and let Arjun, here, have a feel? I don't think he believes me."

This time there was no hesitation. She was, by now, too far gone to be concerned about anyone noticing. Taking his left hand out of her blouse, he left her right nipple exposed, and reached under her skirt to find her newly shaved cunt. With an almost audible sigh, Sugandha's head rolled back, as she enjoyed the sensation of a perfect stranger burying his finger in her pussy, while sitting in a public restaurant. Seeing her implicit consent for his actions, Arjun continued to work his fingers into her pussy, marveling at her wetness and willingness to do whatever this young man, sitting across from him, said.

Not willing to look a gift horse in the mouth, Arjun continued his ministrations on her pussy, enjoying the little mewls of pleasures coming from Sugandha. The more she squirmed, the more her right breast worked its way completely clear of her blouse.

As Som sensed her orgasm building, he told Arjun, "I think she's going to cum for you, Arjun. Go a little faster, and then, when she's about to cum, I want you pinch her clit real hard. She loves it like that."

"You sure?" he asked questioningly.

"Absolutely sure, Arjun," Som nodded emphatically.

"Ok." And with that he renewed his efforts on her pussy, delighting in the sounds of pleasure Sugandha.was making. When it appeared she was about to cum, Arjun grabbed hold of her clit between his thumb and index finger, and squeezed as hard as he could.

Sugandha's eyes suddenly opened wide and her body shot forward, forcing her other breast to fall free from her blouse, as her body began to shake and convulse with the force of her orgasm. Arjun couldn't believe how powerful an orgasm this strange woman was having, while sitting in this restaurant.

When she finally came back to earth, her face reddening with shame, she sheepishly tucked her boobs back into her blouse, and attempted to smooth out her skirt.

Looking around to make sure no one noticed their little display; Som exclaimed "that was really well done Sugandha. It sure looked like you enjoyed that. But now, I think you've caused Arjun a little discomfort," he said, nodding his head towards the very obvious erection in Arjun's pants.

Sheepishly she replied, "I'm sorry, Arjun."

"That's quite alright, Sugandha," Arjun tried to reassure her as he shifted uncomfortably in the booth.

"You know it's not fair to you, Arjun," Som pushed. "I think it only fair that Sugandha return the favor. I'll have you know that she has a very capable mouth, and she would love to help you out."

Not believing his luck, Arjun simply mumbled, "umm....sure."

Arjun offered to pay for their lunch, and Som told him to meet them in the back parking lot, as it would be deserted at this time of day and was well sheltered from view of the road. He quickly agreed. Som had Sugandha. pull her car around back, and park parallel to the restaurant, towards the rear of the treed lot. In this way, the car would offer some measure of privacy, for what he had in mind.

When Arjun came around back, he was a little surprised to see them there. He had secretly been thinking that he probably wouldn't see them again.

When he was standing beside them, Som ordered Sugandha to, "Get on your knees, Sugandha., and open up that blouse of yours. I think Arjun really enjoyed the sight of your pert little titties."

Blushing a deep shade of red, she knelt before a stranger, and, for the second time that day, unbuttoned her blouse completely, so that both breasts were visible. Clasping her hands behind her back, she took up the cocksucking position she had been taught earlier that day. Without needing any further prompting from Som, Arjun undid his pants and dropped them along with his underwear at his feet.

Shuffling forward, Sugandha. opened her mouth and took the strangers cock into it. Remembering what was expected of her, and not wanting to disappoint Som, perhaps out of fear of what he would do to her, or maybe out of wanting to make him proud of her, she began to attack his cock with gusto. Once it was completely covered in her saliva, she began to try and work the head of his cock into her throat. When Arjun realized what she was trying to do, he let out a little gasp of surprise.

Taking that as encouragement, Sugandha pushed harder against his cock burying more and more into her throat. Despite continuing to gag, she began to work the length of it in and out of her throat. It appeared to be easier this time around. 'Perhaps there was hope for her yet, in that department,' Som thought.

Seeing that Arjun was close, Som encouraged him further. "Arjun, take hold of her hair at the back of her head, and use it to pound your cock in her mouth. She loves it rough, in fact, the rougher the better. See if you can bury your cock all the way in with each thrust." Som's words were having their effect on Arjun, and doing as he was instructed, he began hammering away at her face. It didn't take long for him to reach orgasm, and, at Som's prompting, pump his entire load down her throat.

When he had pumped his last, Arjun stepped back and hastily pulled up his pants. Muttering a thank you, he patted Sugandha. on the head and quickly headed back to his car on the other side of the restaurant.

Looking down at Sugandha., Som could see that she had not moved from her position and was again a mess, since her face and exposed chest was covered in her saliva. Reaching for a towel, in the back seat, Som ordered her to clean up and get into the car. That little display had given Som another idea, and he knew just the place to try it out.