• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Friend's obedient Mom

u.sir.name

Hate girls, except the one reading this.

u.sir.name

Update 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, after having a restless sleep, Som arose, showered and headed back over to the Jadeja residence. Armed with the photos from last night, and copies of the stories she had read, Som had everything he would need, to own Sugandha Jadega.

As he walked in the back door of the home, he found Sugandha already in the kitchen cooking eggs. She was dressed in an old frumpy sweater and slacks again. From that, Som knew that she must have come to her senses, either sometime last night or this morning and was probably preparing for a confrontation. With a smile, Som thought to himself, 'bring it on!'

"Hi Sugandha., how was your night last night?" he asked in a jovial tone.

Blushing a deep red, but keeping her back to him, Sugandha began, "Look, Som, I think we need to talk. Since Meera is still sleeping, this is probably the best time for it." Taking a deep breath she continued, "I don't know how it happened last night, I must not have been feeling well or something, but what DID happen was wrong. It should never have happened. It's my fault, but I think it would be best if we tried to put it behind us and pretend it never happened," she reasoned.

"Well, I'm sorry you think that Sugandha, but to be quite honest, I don't give a shit!" he said with emphasis.

"What? I beg your pardon?" Sugandha asked.

"Well, you see, Sugandha Jadega," stressing her full name, "it's like this. I own you, and the shit I have, here in my hand, guarantees that," holding up the stories and photos.

With a worried look spreading over her face, "What do you mean?"

"Do these stories look familiar, Sugandha?" Som asked throwing the copies down on the table in front of her.

With trembling hands, she picked them up, and after scanning the first page, blanched white as a ghost. "How? Where did you get these? What the hell is going on?" She asked with a tremble in her voice.

"I thought I was already quite clear on this matter. Are you stupid, too?" he asked condescendingly.

Grasping at straws she began, "These stories don't mean anything...You can't prove anything."

"Oh, I beg to differ. These photos I think will tell quite a different story." Throwing one picture down at a time he began asking, "Does this look familiar? How about this one? What about this one where you're showing me your tits and cunt? Or this one, where you are kneeling at my feet, stroking my cock? I think these pictures will certainly corroborate what I am saying?" Letting it sink in for a minute, Som then moved in for the kill. "What do you think your daughter will do when she finds out what you've done? Or how about the pastor at church, the principal at Meera's school, her teachers, your parents? Hmm? You think they'll understand?"

"Oh my God. How did you...when...why are you doing this?" she asked with a plaintive whine as panic began to set in. "Is it money you want?"

"Again, I've already told you what I want. You. I own you. You belong to me. You will do exactly what I tell you to do, without argument, or there will be severe consequences. Is any of this sinking in Sugandha?" he asked.

"But why....?" she began again. She was terrified at what she was hearing, but also becoming very aroused on a purely physical level.

"Enough with the stupid questions already," Som interjected. "I think it's pretty clear, from the stories you've been reading and the pictures you've been looking at, as well as how easily you were controlled last night, that this is something you need or perhaps even crave. I'm just happy to satisfy that craving for you. Now, I've already covered this. Either you do EXACTLY what I say, or I start sending these pictures to everyone in this town, including your daughter. The choice is yours. What's it going to be Sugandha?" Som demanded.

"Please, nobody must know. This will destroy my daughter."

"Very well. But understand this. If at any time you decide to cancel our agreement, then this all becomes public knowledge. I will not tolerate any disobedience from you. If you disobey me or argue with me over any order given, then you will be punished - just like in the stories. Is that clear?"

Hanging her head in defeat, Sugandha uttered a very quiet "yes." Despite the obvious wrongness of it all, she couldn't stop her body from responding to the situation and becoming more and more aroused with each passing minute.

"Now, on to the first order of business. Since you've seen fit to disobey me, by wearing those clothes and by arguing with me, you are now going to be punished," Som explained.

"But I didn't......you never said....." Sugandha began to stammer.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear excuses, Sugandha. Or shall I add another punishment to the list for arguing with me now?" Som pressed.

"No please, I'll do as you say," Sugandha pleaded.

"Then take off those offending clothes now," Som ordered. From the shocked look on her face, Som figured she was preparing for another round or arguments, but to his surprise, she simply closed her mouth, hung her head in shame and began undressing in front of him.

When she had removed her pants and sweater, Som took them from her and ordered, "The bra and panties too, Sugandha." Again, it looked as if Sugandha was going to argue, but then thought better of it, and did as she was told.

Once she stood completely naked in front of Som, he began to explain to her what he wanted her to do next. "You are now going to march upstairs to your bedroom dressed just the way you are."

"But Meera might wake..." she began to whine.

Cutting her off once again, "then you'd better walk quietly, hadn't you?" Som replied condescendingly.

Continuing, "On the way to your room, you will knock on Meera's door telling her it's time to wake up. Once you are in your room, you will head to the bathroom and will shave off all of the hair on your pussy. Are you getting this so far, Sugandha?" Som asked.

Nodding her head, "yes."

"Good. Once your pussy is shaved clean, you will then dress in the shortest and tightest skirt you own and the tightest most see-through blouse you own. Got it?"

Another nod of her head.

"Then get moving," Som ordered.

On wobbly legs, Sugandha scurried out of the kitchen and began to tiptoe upstairs. Excuses began to run through her head, as she tried to come up with one that would make sense, were Meera to come out of her room now and see her mother standing naked in front of her. Thankfully, Meera was still asleep, and did not wake until Sugandha had knocked several times upon the door. When she heard Meera groggily respond, Sugandha informed her it was time to get up and then sprinted the remainder of the way to her own bedroom, shutting the door as quickly as she could.

She stood with her back to the door for several seconds, as she tried to catch her breath and make sense of what was happening to her. Outwardly she knew what was happening was wrong, and for the life of her, she couldn't understand why she was complying. She knew she should be resisting. It felt like something inside of her was twisting her guts inside out. Locking the door, she walked unsteadily to her bathroom, grabbed her razor and cream, and, sitting upon the toilet, prepared to shave her pubic hair. It was with a start that she noticed her pussy beginning to dampen. Her mere touch was enough to send electrical shocks shooting through her pussy. This only added to the confusing emotions running amok within her. With a dizzy head, she applied the cream and began shaving her nether region, as delicately as she could.

As she made her final pass along the side of one of her pussy lips, she noted that her pussy was now soaking wet from her ministrations. The urge to masturbate was nearly overpowering, but something deep inside her told her to resist the urge, and with shaky resolve, she closed her legs and rose to get dressed.

As she stood in front of her closet, she contemplated the orders Som had given her. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to put on panties and a bra, or just the blouse and skirt. Things were still a bit foggy for her. As she mulled this over, she had another shock, when she realized that she began to ask herself, 'what would please Som?' to help her make her decision.

Last edited:

u.sir.name

u.sir.name

Very hot story. Always loved this type of dominating humiliation type of story. Great job brother..
Thanks for the wonderful remark 😊.
Be along.

u.sir.name

Update 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Just read in continuation with last update)
Shaking her head and more confused than ever, Sugandha reached for her skirt and blouse and put them on, without any underwear. She felt so naughty standing there looking at herself in the mirror, knowing her pussy was bare underneath the skirt and seeing the faint outline of her semi-erect nipples poking through the blouse. 'What would Meera think if she knew?' Sugandha asked herself. Slipping on a pair of matching heels, Sugandha hurried out of the bedroom, not wanting to take too long and risk upsetting Som any more.

Once downstairs again, she peered nervously around the corner and saw that Som and Meera were both seated at the kitchen table, eating bowls of cereal and having an amiable conversation. Taking a deep breath, she walked into the kitchen, kissed her daughter on the head and then quickly headed to the stove; ostensibly to offer to make breakfast for anyone, should they wish it. In reality she really just wanted to hide the fact that her nipples were prominently poking through her blouse and her face was red with embarrassment. When Meera and Som indicated that they did not want anything made for breakfast, she busied herself making some eggs and toast for herself.

While Sugandha was working at the stove, Meera informed her, "I'm heading to the beach today with Pali and Akanksha. I'll probably be back around 5pm." Dropping her dirty bowl into the sink, Meera gave her mom a kiss on the cheek, grabbed her day bag and towel, and rushed out the door.

Once Som heard the car pull out of the driveway, he cleared his throat and then began giving Sugandha directions. "All right, Sugandha, turn around and walk over here," pointing to the floor in the middle of the kitchen. On wobbly legs, Sugandha shuffled over to the spot indicated, head bent low, unable to make eye contact.

"Now remove all of your clothing, Sugandha," Som ordered. Blushing furiously, Sugandha reached up, and, with horribly shaking hands, began to undo the buttons of her blouse. When the last one was undone, she hesitated for a moment, but with a sigh of resignation, her shoulders slumping in defeat, she shrugged the blouse off of her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. Her naked breasts, with nipples now as hard as rocks, stood prominently on display for her tormentor to see. As humiliated as she was, the weird, twisting feeling in the pit of her stomach wouldn't go away. It just seemed to push her on, force her to comply with his demands. Reaching behind her, she unzipped her long skirt the modern version of peticot, and again, with the slightest of hesitations, she began to shimmy the skirt down her hips. When the newly shaven lips of her vagina came into view, Sugandha blushed an even deeper color red, which spread down her neck onto the tops of her shoulders. Once the skirt was past her thighs, Sugandha let gravity do the rest and let it fall about her feet. Stepping to the side with one foot, she used the other to lightly kick the skirt away from her.

Here she stood, completely naked, before her 18 year old tormentor, save for a pair of fuck-me heels. With great effort, Sugandha fought the urge to cover her newly shaved pussy, but instead kept her hands firmly at her side. Sensing Som's eyes upon her, she could not bear to look up and meet them. She could only bite her lip and hover in that emotional space somewhere between excitement and crying, as she nervously awaited his next move.

She heard his chair scrape across the floor, as he pushed it back and rose to his feet. The weird twisting feeling in her stomach began to increase as she waited nervously for his next move. Sugandha couldn't bear to raise her head and look at Som, so she resigned herself to looking at his feet and following their movement.

Had she taken a moment to look up, she would have seen the enormous, shit-eating grin plastered across Som's face. He looked like a kid in a candy store who had just been told he could have anything he wanted, and as much of it as he wanted. His eyes took in every inch of her body, as he slowly circled about her, nodding his head appreciatively at what he saw. He hadn't thought it possible, but for an 'older' woman, Sugandha had an amazing body. Her breasts were still firm and supple, with no evidence of sagging at all. The nipples, when erect, stood out prominently from her chest, begging for attention. Moving down, she had a nice tight stomach and petite waist which flared beautifully at the hips, accentuating her gorgeously shaped ass. Her legs were lean and slender, and were a perfect end to a perfect body. Aside from being a few inches taller than Meera, she was a mirror image of her.

Leaving her standing there, Som walked over to the counter and, rifling through one of the drawers, pulled out the implement he was looking for. He had seen Sugandha use this wooden spoon often, as she cooked the meals, but had never thought about using it in the manner he had planned. Smacking it several times into the palm of his hand, Som marveled at the sound it made and the stinging sensation it left behind.

With nervous anticipation, Som stepped in front of Sugandha and said, "Now, Sugandha, for wearing inappropriate clothing this morning, you are going to be punished."

"But I...You never..." she began to stammer.

"Enough with your blubbering!" Som shouted, cutting Sugandha off mid-sentence. "You were already told not to wear that clothing, and yet you chose to willfully disobey me. You obviously need to be taught a lesson, and I intend to teach that lesson now," he said with emphasis.

Sugandha wanted to argue with him, wanted to fight what was happening to her, but that sick feeling in her stomach just kept getting stronger, and she felt her willpower quickly draining away. She could only stand there, head lowered, shaking like a leaf, waiting for his next command. As scared and nervous as she was, she also was feeling excitement building from somewhere deep within her.

"Now, Sugandha, your punishment is not going to be pleasant. I'm not going to lie to you; it's going to hurt like hell, but I need to make sure that you are going to understand how serious it was for you to disobey me," Som reasoned.

"Please..." she paused as she thought about how best to address Som. Remembering the stories, and hoping that if she was really respectful, she might be able to weasel out of whatever punishment he had plSugandhad for her, she continued, "Sir, I won't disobey you again. I promise. Pleeaaassee," she whined, sneaking a glance at his face. What she saw frightened her. Som seemed to have grown in size, since the last time she looked, and he now seemed to tower over her, with a steely look of resolve set firmly on his face.

'I'm sorry, Sugandha, but it's the only way you are going to learn your lesson," Som said softly shaking his head. He couldn't believe how easy this was going for him. He had expected more resistance, but she was like putty in his hands. "Now cup your tits for me, Sugandha, and offer them to me," Som ordered.

Reddening further, Sugandha hesitated for only a second, before reaching up and cupping each of her breasts, lifting them slightly. Instinctively, Sugandha knew what was coming, but found herself powerless to resist. The feeling in her stomach was now overpowering. Closing her eyes, she waited for what she knew was surely to come.

SMACK. The first blow landed squarely upon the top of her left breast, leaving a rapidly reddening mark behind. It took a fraction of a second before the pain registered in her mind. Sugandha screamed in pain, and her left breast lit up and felt like it was on fire. She fought the urge to cover her breasts and to turn away from the next blow, since she knew deep down inside what was expected of her. The punishment would only be worse if she moved.

SMACK. With barely enough time to catch her breath, Som landed the spoon squarely upon her right breast. Another howl of pain erupted from Sugandha, as she tried desperately to stand still for her attacker. Som marveled at the sound the spoon made, as it bounced off of her breasts, and how the smooth pearly white skin marked and reddened so quickly. His already hardening cock was now rock hard in his jeans, as he enjoyed the sensations the punishment was creating for him. It caught him a bit by surprise, since he hadn't expected his body to react to the discipline in this way.

SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK. Som quickened the pace and applied two quick swats to each breast, spreading the strikes around to areas that had yet to feel the sting of the wooden spoons. Sugandha's breasts bounced and reddened under the strikes and she screeched and howled in pain.

Tears were streaming down her face, as she began to cry and sob from the pain. Sugandha was feeling more and more confused as the punishment continued. Despite the intense pain radiating throughout her body, the knot in her stomach was getting stronger, and a strange tingling feeling was now coming from her pussy.

After Sugandha's breasts were an even shade of red, Som took aim and landed the final two strikes on each hardened nipple. Sugandha shrieked in agony, as the pain shot through her body. It felt as if someone had applied a red hot brand to each of her nipples. The waves of pain were almost too intense for Sugandha, as she felt her legs begin to buckle.

u.sir.name