• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Friend's obedient Mom

u.sir.name

Hate girls, except the one reading this.

Bhavana694

:congrats:for new story.

Sugandha the name it self reflects as the one who smells godly. Som found out that the mom of her dream girl is a subby cat and as revange for not attracting meera towards him he is gonna act like a dominante to the old lady.

The subby fragrant of sugandha attracted the dom in som. I bet som want to smell the fragrance of her. And since he is a broken heart I worry what he'll do to punish sugandha.

As of sugandha she has acted like a good sub so far lets see how much she care for her dom som and how far she could take this new game of dominance with som. And what happen when meera find out about this will she join like mom like daughter or the other way around.

u.sir.name

Sugandha the name it self reflects as the one who smells godly. Som found out that the mom of her dream girl is a subby cat and as revange for not attracting meera towards him he is gonna act like a dominante to the old lady.

The subby fragrant of sugandha attracted the dom in som. I bet som want to smell the fragrance of her. And since he is a broken heart I worry what he'll do to punish sugandha.

As of sugandha she has acted like a good sub so far lets see how much she care for her dom som and how far she could take this new game of dominance with som. And what happen when meera find out about this will she join like mom like daughter or the other way around.
Thank you very much for your comprehensive remark 😊

u.sir.name

u.sir.name

Nice update
Nice nice
Waiting for next
Superb Update bhai... :superb:

Very hot story. Erotic..
Next update posted guys

Reactions: SANJU ( V. R. )

u.sir.name

Update 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, I'm sorry mom. I'm heading to the early show with Akanksha and Pali. I gotta run. I hope you don't mind?" Meera asked.

"Uh.....no I suppose that's OK. Make sure you grab something to eat there then. Don't just fill up on popcorn, alright?" Sugandha admonished.

"OK, mom," she replied sheepishly.

"See ya, Som," she hollered as she ran out the door.

"Well, I guess it's just going to be you and me for supper, Som," Sugandha announced.

"I guess so." Putting a serious look on his face, Som pressed on with the plan. "You know, Aunty, you really didn't set a good example for your daughter this evening. You knew the right thing to do, yet you procrastinated and stalled in doing it. Was this how you want your daughter to act, Aunty?" Som demanded.

"Well........no. Of course not, Som." she replied.

"Then, you do realize that there are going to be consequences for your inappropriate behavior?"

"But.....I.......it's just......." she stammered.

"Now stop, Sugandha," Som hollered, slamming his hand down on the table with a resounding crack, startling her into silence. "I think you've dug a deep enough hole for yourself. You don't want to make it any worse by continuing to argue. What would your daughter think if she could see you now, arguing like this," he said disdainfully.

For the first time in her life, som addressed Sugandha directly by name. It's always been aunty. Sugandha is unsure how to respond to this, but she has accepted it deep in heart.
And for som, it was another easy triumph.

Completely awash in confusion, Sugandha bowed her head in defeat and muttered, "I'm sorry."

"As you should be Sugandha., now as a consequence of your actions you are going to march into that bathroom," pointing to the one just off the kitchen, "and remove your bra and panties. You will then march back out here and hand them to me. Is that clear?" Som demanded, raising his voice again for emphasis and to hopefully keep her off balance.

"But.....I......didn't mean to," she pleaded. Her thoughts were a jumbled mass of confusion. She didn't know what was happening anymore, or what to think, but her body seemed to have a mind of its own, and started responding without her even realizing it.

The next thing she knew, she was in the bathroom and had already removed her bra and was in the process of pulling down her panties. As she stepped out of them, she got a whiff of something and realized, with a shock, that it was the smell of her arousal. Looking at her panties, she could see the crotch was damp with her secretions.

"What's happening to me?" she asked herself. She couldn't come to grips with the feelings coursing through her and stimulating her private areas. Not only was her vagina dripping wet, but her nipples were rock hard, as they pressed against the thin fabric of the blouse. With a face as red as a beet, Sugandha opened the door to the bathroom and hesitantly walked over to Som. Without making eye contact, she dropped her bra and panties into his outstretched hand.

Som casually placed the bundle of undergarments on the table beside his plate, where they both could see them. He hoped it would help to keep Sugandha off balance, since the most daring part of his plan came next. He looked at Sugandha and liked what he saw. He could clearly see the outline of Sugandha's nipples, as they pressed against her blouse, and it only served to accentuate her breasts even more. He could feel his cock getting harder and harder, just looking at her.

"Now, Sugandha, it's not that I don't trust you, you understand. But I would be remiss if I didn't, at least, confirm that you did as you were asked. It's not as if you've been well behaved to this point," Som scolded.

Like a child, Sugandha responded, "I'm sorry, Som. I didn't mean to....I tried....."

"I know you did, Sugandha, but I have to make sure you're telling me the truth. I need to know that you're serious about being a good role model for your daughter. You could have just given me an old pair of underwear you had lying around in the bathroom."

Sugandha just hung her head in defeat. She didn't know if she could resist the urges in her body, even if she wanted to.

"Sugandha, you WILL undo the buttons on your blouse and pull the material apart, so that I can confirm this for myself," Som directed sternly. He held his breath in excited anticipation.

With only the slightest of hesitations, her body screaming for release, Sugandha began to undo the remaining buttons of her blouse. Her face was still a deep red, and the blush was now making its way down her neck and onto her shoulders. Her head hung low as she found it completely impossible to look up and make any sort of eye contact with Som. When at last she had them all undone, and with obviously shaking hands, she slowly pulled the material apart until both globes were completely visible to Som.

"Very good, Sugandha, we're almost done. Leave your shirt like that. Now, with both hands, you WILL grasp the sides of your skirt and slowly pull it up to your waist. That way, I will be able to confirm that you have done the right thing," Som coaxed.

Not thinking it was possible, Sugandha turned an even darker red as she began to plead, "please?" hoping to change Som's mind.

"Just close your eyes, Sugandha, and pretend I'm not even here. It'll be over before you even know it," he continued to coax.

Screwing her eyes tightly closed, Sugandha left her shirt hanging open and reached down, grasping both sides of her skirt in each hand. As if her body had a mind of its own, she began to slowly pull the hem of her skirt up. Her juices were now flowing freely and small rivulets ran down the inside of her legs. She was sure that Som would be able to see and smell her arousal now. She knew, deep down, she shouldn't be doing this, but she was so confused, and at a loss to explain what was happening to her. Her mind kept flashing back to the events in the stories she had read last night. She felt as if it was all just a dream, and that she would wake up soon and everything would be as it should.

While she was slowly pulling up her skirt, Som grabbed his camera and began snapping pictures as she humiliated herself in front of him. As the hem continued to rise, her pussy mound finally came into sight. Som could see that her hair color was natural as the pubes of her pussy were also dirty blond in color.

When she finally had the skirt completely bunched around her waist, Som ordered, "now turn around slowly so that I can confirm you're not wearing anything."

With her breasts hanging out, nipples as hard as rock, and her pussy and ass clearly on display, she slowly rotated in the middle of the kitchen floor. Her eyes were still screwed tightly shut, making it very easy for Som to continue to photograph her without her knowledge. As her ass came into view, Som was absolutely beside himself with excitement. He was rock hard and was stunned by how beautiful her ass was. It was simply perfection. He couldn't wait to get into it.

When she had turned completely around, and was once again facing him, Som put his camera away and directed her to stop. "You can lower your skirt now Sugandha, but keep your blouse the way it was." Standing up, he walked over to where Sugandha stood, and, towering over her, said "To be a good role model for your daughter, you need to realize that there are consequences for your actions. If you had simply done what was right in the very beginning, then none of this would have been necessary," he chided her, like a father to a child, mimicking the manner found in the sex stories from last night. "Because of what you've done, you've caused me to suffer some intense discomfort," gesturing to his own crotch region and the obvious hard-on he had. With firm pressure on her shoulders, he ordered "get on your knees, Sugandha. You are going to make this situation all better, so that we can put it all behind us, and get on with supper."

When she was finally on her knees, she found herself staring into the crotch of his pants and wondering how she got there. She was no longer in control of herself and was convinced that it was all just a dream.

Reaching into his pants, Som pulled out his cock, and held it in front of him. He couldn't remember ever being this hard and turned on before, and knew that it would take very little to cum now. Continuing with his instructions, he directed Sugandha "Take your right hand and begin stroking it, until you have relieved the problem which you created. Keep your eyes closed, Sugandha, it'll make it easier for you," he coaxed.

Closing her eyes, Sugandha reached out and grasping his cock with her right hand, began to stroke the shaft. Som quickly pulled out his camera and snapped some more money shots of Sugandha kneeling at his feet, breasts hanging out and stroking his cock. Som knew that he had everything he would need now, to ensure that Sugandha belonged to him and would do exactly as he ordered.

Putting the camera away, Som felt his orgasm building in his balls and knew that he would explode very soon. Before he did, Som instructed Sugandha, "I'm going to have relief soon Sugandha, so I want you to point it at your breasts when I do. Make sure every drop lands on them. Is that clear?" he sternly asked.

Simply nodding her head, Sugandha began to speed up her strokes, and lowered the tip of his cock until it was pointing directly at her breasts. With a gurgled yell, Som's orgasm exploded out of him, and spurt after spurt of semen shot out and splashed all over her breasts, with some running down the crevice between them.

When at last she had milked the last drop of cum from him, she just stared intently at the white mass of fluid covering her breasts. It felt so real, but she knew it couldn't be, and that it must all be just a dream. She was so tired.

Seeing her lost in thought, staring at her breasts and his sticky load, Som quickly grabbed his camera and snapped one more picture, of her cum covered breasts. After he had the camera safely tucked away, and his cock back in his pants, he ordered "Sugandha, I want you rub the nice cream into your skin now. It's good for the skin," he said with a smile on his face.

As if she was on auto-pilot, she took a breast in each hand and began massaging his cum into them. When the last drop had been massaged in, her breasts glistened and her nipples were red and engorged from the attention to them.

Stepping back and taking a seat again, Som instructed Sugandha, "You can do your shirt up now, Sugandha I believe you. You've done very well today and have been a very good role model for your daughter." As she finished buttoning her blouse and began to stand up again, Som added "Oh, Sugandha, I want you to leave that cream in until tomorrow morning. You are not to wash it off until then. Is that clear?"

Eyes glazed, mind in a complete fog, and her body numb from the stimulus overload, Sugandha simply nodded her head yes and went over to the stove, to remove the supper from the oven.

For the rest of the meal, Som again pretended that nothing unusual had happened and talked about inconsequential topics. When he was done eating, Som excused himself and said that he had to head home, but that he would be back tomorrow morning. And without further ado, Som ran out the back door and practically sprinted home.

Som spent the rest of the evening looking over the pictures he had printed off, and reading more of the stories on the site Sugandha had originally visited. The more he read, the more ideas he got for things to do with Sugandha. He ended up masturbating several more times that evening, each time ending with an explosive climax.

Nice story . Submissive & dominant typical.
Characters are already known for me. " Too young Too Old " is the story where we have read these characters.
Your Writing skills is outstanding bro. Keep posting. Waiting next erotic encounter between them.

• Love
Reactions: u.sir.name

u.sir.name

Nice story . Submissive & dominant typical.
Characters are already known for me. " Too young Too Old " is the story where we have read these characters.
Your Writing skills is outstanding bro. Keep posting. Waiting next erotic encounter between them.
Thanks for such wonderful remark Sanju Sir 😊
Be along

• Love
Reactions: SANJU ( V. R. )