• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Friend's mom Subi final

Aunty123

Next morning, I was sleeping on top of subi aunty with the blanket covering us and after I finished filling inside subi Aunty's womb to brim, my dick became limp and was resting inside her pussy, subi aunty was still in deep sleep in the morning, u was very desperate to piss but since my huge dick was inside subi Aunty's pussy I knew I didn't want to take my dick out of her pussy so I thought of pissing inside subi Aunty's pussy. I couldn't hold my piss any longer so while my dick was deep inside subi Aunty's pussy I was pissing gallons deep inside subi Aunty's pussy and OMG it was one of the best experience I have ever done, while I was pissing gallons deep inside subi Aunty's pussy subi aunty was feeling my warm piss deep inside her pussy then her son came to check if we were wake, he opened the door slightly to check on us if we woke up or not but then as we were under blanket he doesn't know my dick was inside his mom's pussy and he doesn't I was pissing inside his mom's pussy while I was sleeping on top of her and while his mom was in deep sleep. He went back so he doesn't disturb us.

After sometime me and subi aunty woke up and she woke up she doesn't notice belly got little bigger filled with my huge cum load inside her womb. She went to the bathroom, peed then freshened up and I went in the bathroom and freshenup as well. Then as usual subi aunty wore saree exposing her fat belly deep navel at home and she was serving me and her son breakfast, as subi aunty was serving food to me her big fat belly was exposed in front of my face like she was pregnant and I just stared at her big fat belly thinking

Me "just look how much I have filled her fat belly with my huge load"

Me : I'm going to completely empty my balls more inside her womb and make her pregnant for sure

Then subi aunty was serving good to her and he was was surprised to see his mom's fat belly was bigger than last time but only I knew I filled her womb to brim and her son told her

N: woah mom your mom is very big now

Subi aunty: yes son I must had lot of food yesterday so my belly looks bloated.

Then as subi aunty was walking back to the kitchen while her huge fat belly was bouncing while she was walking to the kitchen. I went behind subi aunty and I was holding subi aunty's exposed huge belly and I was kissing her neck and subi aunty closed her eyes and she told me

Subi aunty: I know you are the one who had sex with me in my sleep.

Subi aunty : I know you poured your huge baby making seed in my womb.

Me : oh so you knew it was me

Subi aunty : yes I know it was you, you are very naughty

Subi aunty : my belly is bigger now because of you.

Subi aunty : luckily my son doesn't know you are making me pregnant

Me : subi aunty I really want to make you pregnant.

Me : please give birth to my babies

Me : so I can make you become a mother of my babies

Subi aunty : only one condition

Me: which is?

Subi aunty: if you don't tell anyone I'll let you do it.

I pretended to play dum

Me : sorry subi aunty you will let me do what?

Subi aunty : I will let you to empty your balls inside deep inside my belly and you can make me pregnant

Subi aunty : I'll let you to make me pregnant.

Subi aunty : I'll let you to make me mother of your babies.

Subi aunty : I'll become mother of your babies.

I got super excited to hear subi Aunty's words

Me : okay I promise you, I won't tell this anyone. Not even your son

Subi aunty : okay then I'll let you to make me pregnant as much as want.

Subi aunty : you can make me a mother of your babies

Subi aunty : I will become mother of your babies

Subi aunty : just for wait for night time after my son sleeping then you can have sex with me and make me pregnant

Then I play with N for few hours then it wa sight time and time for dinner after few hours I after me, N and subi had food then after dinner we all were prepared to sleep. I was in the bedroom getting ready breed subi aunty to make her pregnant. Subi aunty changed her nighty to salwar and got ready for bed but before that she went to quickly check on her son, her sonwas sleeping and she went back to her room get fucked by her son's friend.

Me : come quick so I can't hold anymore, I need to empty my balls inside your womb so badly

Subi aunty : I'm coming, I'm coming

Subi aunty layed on her bed spreading her legs wide open for her son's friend to breed her badly. As subi aunty spread her legs wide open for her son's friend to breed her, the son's friend pushed his huge 17" black dick inside subi Aunty's womb in one go, as subi Aunty's son's friend pushed his 17" inside subi's womb subi opened her eyes wide lifting her head up and sticking her tongue out, then her son's friend started fucking her in missionary position,

As subi's son's friend was banging her womb while his huge coconut balls kept slapping on subi's ass and she was making loud pleasure sound

Subi : uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Her son's friend kept banging and he didn't want to leave her womb until he empty his balls and fills her womb to brim to make her pregnant and to make subi mother of his babies.

Me : ugggggg fuckkkkk your pussy so tight subi aunty

Subi couldn't say anything as her son's friend kept banging her womb as she was enjoying the sexual pleasure. Subi's son's friend kept banging her womb for 30 mins in missionary and subi came on his huge 17" black dick like 5 times then as subi's pussy was tightening on her son's friend's huge 17" black dick she couldn't hold it anymore and he told

Me :, you fucking whore today I am going to make you pregnant

Me: Get ready to become mother of my babies you fucking whore

He kept saying those words to subi while he kept banging her womb and same time subi still had her head up with her tongue out making loud pleasurable horny sounds enjoying a young adult's huge 17" black dick banging her womb and he was ready to empty his balls inside subi's womb and he was ready to fill her fat belly to brim until her huge belly kept getting bigger

Me: here it come you fucking whore

Then the young adult exploded his huge black baby making seed inside subi's belly

Me : uuuuuuughhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ughhhhhhh

Subi : uuuggghhhh ahhhhhhhh ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Me :get fucking pregnaaaaannnt you whoreeee

Subi cummed so hard on his huge black dick and she made double the sound while she lifted her head backwards sticking her her tongue out while cumming so hard on his huge dick

Subi :uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

As they both kept cumming hard subi's son's friend kept emptying his huge black balls inside subi's womb and as he kept emptying his balls inside subi's fat belly, subi's fat belly was getting bigger and bigger like she was actually pregnant with 5 babies inside her belly, as her son's friend had huge massive coconut balls her son's friend didn't stop emptying his huge black baby making seed inside subi's womb and he kept filling and filling his baby making seed inside subi's belly and subi was feeling all the black baby making seed going inside her womb and she made HUGE pleasure sound

Subi : uuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Subi's fat belly got much bigger and bigger with all the huge black baby making seed filling her belly.

Then after sometime subi's son's friend finished emptying his balls inside subi's belly he made subi made in doggy position and again he inserted his huge 17" black dick inside subi's pussy in one go but this time as she was in doggystyle position she just had her head down and she rolled her eyes back with her tongue out enjoying the fucking of a huge 17" black dick inside her pussy in doggy then again her son's friend kept banging in doggystyle and he couldn't hold anymore so he then emptied his huge coconut balls deep inside subi's belly and subi came on his huge dick while she made a pleasure sound sound

Subi : ayyo oo ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhugggghhhhhhh

Me : ughhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk

Me : get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant you fucking whore

And he finally finished emptying all his huge black baby making seed inside subi's belly and he went back home. Subi slept on her back with her pregnant belly was facing up with her legs spread wide open with her eyes rolled backwards and tongue sticking out enjoyed the fucking after cumming 10 times and her son's friend filled her belly to brim and made her pregnant.

Next day her son woke up and checked on his mom she was in the bathroom getting ready. She wore a saree exposing her fat belly almost ready to give birth to her son's friend's children. Her son was really shocked to see her huge belly which got even bigger and bigger compared to last time.

N : WOAH mom what happened to your belly it's really big. Are you pregnant?

Subi : it nothing my son I need to check tih a doctor, I.. Because I was lonely my wanted someone to have sex with me so he got me pregnant so I need to check with doctor

N :ohh...um okay mom. I have to go for trip today but take care of yourself please

Subi :sure beta I'll look after myself

After few months subi gave birth to 5 babies to her son's friend's children. She was very happy with her new life, she became mother of her son's friend's babies and her son's friend came back after few months, subi was shocked but very happy to see him and he was surprised to see that his friend's mom gave birth to his children, they both ran to each other like lovers, they hugged each other he put his hand on subi's exposed fat belly and he was holding subi's fat belly and subi also hugged him kissing cheeks and lips while she put her hands inside his trousers holding his huge 17" dick.

Me : I have missed you my dear wife

Subi : I have missed you too my darling

Then while her son's friend wa shomding her fat belly he was kissing subi's fat belly deep navel do much and as subi missed the sexual pleasure she pressed his head on her fat belly deep navel and making him to enjoying kissing her fat belly deep navel more and as subi's son's friend kept kissing subi's fat deep navel subi lifted her head up closing her eyes and moaning in pleasure

Me : muuuuaaaaaaahhhhhhhh (on subi's fat belly deep navel)

Subi : uuughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then they went kitchen spoke for some time catching up and her son's friend told subi

Me : woow you actually gave birth to my children

Subi smiling at him with him happiness and said

Subi : I did tell you my dear that I will become mother of your babies

Then they both kissed each other's lips like crazy, subi then told him

Subi : come with me

Subi stood in front of her son's friend's and she herself took his hand and put on her front fat belly deep navel and made him hold her fat belly deep whilst taking her to her bedroom and as he was holding subi's fat belly deep navel subi's fat belly deep navel was shaking and shaking on his hands. They both locked the door and subi was holding her son's friend's huge 17" black dick, subi kneeled down and subi was sucking his huge 17" black dick but she couldn't take it all in as it was so thick but he shoved his huge 17" back dick in subi's mouth in one go. As the he shoved his huge dick inside subi's throat subi rolled her eyes upwards taking in all of his huge 17" black dick in his throat and then then he started shoving his huge black in and out of subi's throat, he deep throated subi with his huge 17" black dick and a she couldn't take it anymore he shove his huge 17" black dick down subi's throat and he kept cumming inside subi's throat down to her belly. Then he got subi so spread her legs wide open and he shoved his huge 17" black dick inside subi's womb in one go and subi screamed in pleasure

Subi : arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Subi's son's friend fucked her belly like wild and he said

Me : you fucking whore I'm going to make you pregnant for life

Me : you are my fuck doll you whore

He kept banging subi's womb and kept on banging and banging and banging her womb, this went on for 30 minutes and as he hasn't cummed for months he couldn't take it anymore so he exploded his huge sperm deep inside subi's womb

Me " aaarghhhhhhhhh fuuuckkkkkkk

Me" get pregnaaaaaannnnt you whoooooooore

Me : I'll make you pregnant for liiiiife

Subi : arrrrrrghhhhhh uggggghhhhhhhhhh

As he kept flooding inside subi's belly, subi's belly expanded and her belly got bigger and bigger as the subi's son's friend kept emptying his huge balls deep inside her belly, as he kept emptying his huge balls inside subi's belly subi rolled her eyes upwards and make loud pleasurable sound

Subi : aaaaaarrrrghhhhhhh uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Subi's son's friend kept emptying his huge balls deep inside subi's belly until he wanted to make subi to give birth to more of his babies and he kept emptying his huge balls inside subi's belly and her belly got bigger and bigger than before and he didn't leave her belly kept on emptying his huge balls inside subi's belly and while he was emptying his huge balls inside subi's belly subi rolled her eyes upwards with her tongue sticking out while her son's friend was breeding her badly subi kept making huge pleasure sound

Subi :aaaarhhhhh....uuuggghhhhgghhhh....uggggg aaarrggggghhhh...ugggggghhhhhhhhhghhhhhhh

The end