• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Friend's mom Subi Aunty

Aunty123

This is about friend's mom subi, she is 43, she has a fat belly with big deep navel. My friend's mom subi always wear saree and she exposes her fat belly exposing her deep navel in public. She is very open minded and doesn't mind public staring at her fat belly deep navel. She is very casual about showing her fat belly, Subi always treats me like her own son, but I had sexual feelings towards her. I wanted to fuck her in her sleep and I always wanted to cum inside her pussy in her sleep. One day I was in the bus on my way home and subi got on the same bus as me to go back home. I was happy to see subi on the bus as me. Subi saw me and she was happy and smiling at me, although the bus was little crowded she was coming towards me and we started talking.

Me: "hi subi aunty"

Subi aunty "hi my dear how are you"

Me "I am fine. How are you"

Subi aunty "I am fine too"

Me "where did you go today"

Subi aunty "I went to Market"

Me "oh I can hold the bags for you aunty"

Subi aunty "no my dear boy it will be too much for you"

Me "its my dear aunty I can hold the bags for you"

Subi was happy to hear I can carry the bags for her. The bus windows were open as expected so there was fresh wind blowing, as the wind was blowing subi pallu slid aside and subi aunty's fat belly deep navel was shown in front of my face OMG I wanted to kiss her fat belly deep navel there and then but I decided to control I intentionally put my hands inside her pallu to hold her fat belly until our destination. So subi aunty's fat belly exposed in front of my face I pretended to fall to hold her fat belly, so I was holding her fat belly and OMG subi aunty's fat feels so soft and when I pretended to fall to hold subi aunty's fat belly on purpose and I was holding subi aunty's fat belly and she said

Subi aunty "oh my dear boy are you okay?" are you hurt? "

Me: "I am okay subi aunty"

Then I was purposely holding subi aunty's exposed fat belly and I said

Me "oh sorry aunty I didn't mean to hold your belly"

Subi aunty smiled at me and she said

Subi aunty "it's my dear, you are like a son to me"

While I was holding subi aunty's fat belly I asked her

Me "so you don't mind me holding your fat belly?"

Subi aunty "no of course I don't mind dear"

Subi aunty "you can hold my belly as much as you like"

I thought to myself

Me "I really want to make subi aunty pregnant"

Then I knew there was a plan that I could make subi aunty pregnant.

But until I reached my destination I was holding subi aunty's fat belly, I literally didn't want to my hands off subi aunty's fat belly.

Me "subi aunty where is F(her son)?"

Subi aunty "oh he went to play with friends"

Subi aunty "he always play with friends and I am always alone at home"

Me "subi aunty I can come help and give you company"

Subi aunty "I would like that my dear"

The next day I went to subi aunty's house and she wore an saree but her pallu was aside and she openly exposed her big belly and her big belly deep navel was in front of my face and subi aunty said

Subi aunty: "come in dear"

I was looking at subi aunty's ass shaking as she was walking. I wanted to press her bum so I quickly took the chance to go behind her ass and I pressed her ass, to my surprise subi aunty didn't react so I got confidence and pressed her ass more.

After few minutes subi aunty was cooking food in the kitchen, her fat belly was exposed little bit but I stood behind her and slid her pallu more aside so I can expose her fat belly deep navel more. When I slod her pallu aside to expose her fat belly deep navel I put both my hands on fat belly and I was rubbing subi aunty's fat belly and pinched her fat belly then I asked her

Me "subi aunty do you expose your fat belly in public"

Subi "yeah I expose my belly in public"

Me "you don't mind exposing your fa belly in public?"

Subi " no I don't mine exposing my belly in public"

Me "you should expose your fat belly in public everytime you go out"

Subi aunty "really? You think I should expose my belly in public?"

Me "yes you should always expose your fat belly in public"

Me " people will love to stare at your fat belly in public"

Subi aunty "ohhh okay"

Me "so will you expose your fat belly in public"

Subi aunty "yes my dear, anything for you. I will always expose my belly in public"

I squeezed subi aunty's ass then I hold her fat belly made her turn and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel. When I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel subi aunty closed her eyes loving the pleasure of me kissing her fat belly deep navel. Then me and subi aunty spent so much time together by the time it was evening, my friend N came back from playing with his friends.

N "hey I am surprised to see you here"

Me "hey buddy"

Me "you went to play with your friends?"

N "yeah I went to play with my friends"

Me " I didn't know you were going to be late"

N "yeah sorry"

N "why don't you stay at my house for sleep over?"

Me "umm I don't if your mom will be comfortable with me sleeping here"

Subi aunty " I have no problem with you sleeping here, you are like my son so you can sleep anytime you like"

Me "thank you subi aunty"

Later night me and N were playing video games while subi aunty was cooking in the kitchen, in between my play time I make excuse to N to go bathroom but then I go to the kitchen to see subi aunty.

Subi aunty exposed her fat belly deep navel in saree. Her fat belly deep navel is very exposed so I went behind her and I put my hands on her fat belly pinching her fat belly deep navel and she closed her eyes made a horny sound enjoying the pleasure of her son's friend pinching her fat belly deep navel

Subi aunty: "ughhhh"

Subi aunty: "oh its you" .

Me "your fat belly is very soft subi aunty"

Subi aunty "oh you like my fat belly?"

Me "yes I love your fat belly deep navel"

Subi aunty smiled at me and said

Subi aunty "you can hold me my fat belly as much as you like"

Subi aunty took my hands and she put my hands on her fat belly deep navel and she lets me to pinch her fat belly deep navel as much as I liked.

Subi aunty "you can pinch my fat belly as much as like"

Then I was pinching subi aunty's fat belly deep navel so much. Each time. I was pinching subi aunty's fat belly deep navel she was making horny sound

Subi aunty "ughhhhhh"

Then I checked if my friend was coming and it was clear for me so I bend down and moved subi aunty's pallu aside so I could see her full fat belly deep navel. As I moved subi aunty's pallu aside I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel madly like I was hungry and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel subi aunty closed her eyes making loud horny sound and subi aunty grabbed my head and she pressed my head on her fat belly deep navel

Subi "ughhhhhhh"

I kept telling her while I was madly kissing her fat belly deep navel

Me "I want to make you pregnant subi aunty"

Me "I want to make you pregnant in your sleep subi aunty"

While subi aunty pressed her son's friend's face on her fat belly deep navel enjoying the pleasure of him kissing her fat belly deep navel and Subi aunty was listening to her son's friend's words that her son's friend wants to make her really pregnant she didn't say anything but she was enjoying listening to her son's friend's words saying that he wants to really make her pregnant.

After sometime I kissed subi aunty's fat belly deep navel then I out my hands on her fat side belly and I gave one big kiss on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel one more time before I went to play with my friend

Me "muuuahhhhhhhhh"

Subi Aunty rolled her eyes backwards and made a loud horny pleasure sound

Subi aunty "ughhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Then after that I went to play with my friend in his room.

Me "sorry I took time I was talking to my one of my cousins"

N "oh that's okay buddy"

In my mind I said

Me "I kissed ur mom's fat belly deep navel so much"

Me "your mom enjoyed my every kiss on fat belly deep navel so much"

Me "I going to fuck your mom in her sleep and I am going to empty my balls deep inside her womb and I want to make your mom really pregnant"

Then in between when me and N was playing I went to see subi aunty in the kitchen so I can kiss her fat belly deep navel.

I went behind subi aunty I slid subi aunty's pallu aside to expose to her full fat belly deep navel and I kept my two hands on her fat belly and pinched it and she closed her eyes loving the pleasure of my pinch on her fat belly then subi aunty opened her eyes and looked me in the eye and I asked her

Me " subi aunty can I kiss your fat belly deep navel?"

Subi aunty " yes"

Me "tell me properly my subi aunty"

Me "what can I do?"

Subi aunty "you can kiss my fat belly deep navel as much as you want my dear"

As soon as she told me that I can kiss her fat belly deep navel, I bent down and kept my hands on her side fat belly and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel so much subi aunty closed her eyes and made loud pleasure sound

I then put my tongue inside subi aunty's big deep navel and I was licking inside subi aunty's big deep navel like I was sucking nector inside subi aunty's big deep navel

As I put my tongue inside subi aunty's deep navel and I was licking inside subi aunty's deep navel subi aunty pressed my face on her fat belly deep navel enjoying the pleasure of me licking inside her deep navel. After that I pressed my face on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel and subi aunty closed her eyes loving the sexual pleasure while she was pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel. After that I was holding subi aunty's side fat belly and while me and subi aunty looked into each other eyes and I told her to her face

Me "subi aunty I really want to make you pregnant"

Subi aunty looked into my eyes and she said in her mind

Subi aunty "oh my god my son's friend wants make me pregnant"

Subi aunty "this boy really wants to make me pregnant"

Then I pinched subi aunty's side fat belly and subi aunty closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure of my pinch on her fat belly and I kissed subi aunty's lips. I told subi aunty

Me "subi aunty I want to make you pregnant"

Subi aunty looked into my eyes while listening to my words and she kissed my cheeks and subi aunty smiled at me and said

Subi aunty "my dear boy"

Then I kissed subi aunty's fat belly deep navel one more time and I gave a big kiss on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel and subi aunty closed her eyes while she was pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel. I told subi aunty

Me "subi aunty expose your fat belly deep navel and come to the play room while you watch me and you son play video games"

Subi aunty "okay me dear I will expose my fat belly and come to the play room"

I went back to the play room and played video games with N while subi aunty came to the play room exposing her fat belly deep navel in front of us and subi aunty was exposing her fat belly deep navel in front me and her son and whenever her son wasn't looking I pinched subi aunty's fat belly and when I pinched her fat belly subi aunty smiled at me.

Then I said to my friend N

Me "let's play a game with your mom"

N "what game?"

Me "we will close our eyes and see who can close our eyes the longest"

Subi aunty "that sounds fun"

Me "yeah let's play that game"

N "okay let's play it"

So all three of us closed our eyes but I pretended to close my eyes and as soon N closed his eyes after few mins I opened my eyes and I kept my hands on subi aunty's fat belly and subi aunty opened her eyes looking at me and she knew I was going to put my hands on her fat belly then I bend down kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel in front of her son while she closed his eyes. As I kept kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel subi aunty closed her eyes making small horny pleasure sound while she was pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel wanting to make me kiss her fat belly deep navel even more in front of her son

Then after few mins I was licking inside subi aunty's deep navel in front of her son but he didn't know I am kissing his mom's fat belly deep navel and licking inside his mom's big deep navel.

Then I told him like a deal

Me" Whoever wins will kiss your mom's fat belly deep navel"

while N still closed his eyes he asked

N "and whoever loses what will they do?"

Me "whoever loses will pinch your mom's fat belly and can poke inside her deep navel"

N "okay that sounds fair game"

Then I asked subi aunty

Me "subi aunty what do you think?"

Subi aunty " I like the idea"

Me " subi aunty if you have good idea then tell us"

Subi aunty "okay I have an idea"

Me "what is it?"

Subi Aunty "whoever wins they can kiss my fat belly deep navel whole day until I am satisfied"

Subi Aunty "and also they can lick inside my big deep navel whole day until I am satisfied"

Subi Aunty "whoever losses they can pinch my fat belly as much they want"

Subi Aunty "and whoever looses can poke inside my big deep navel as much they want and they can circle inside my big deep navel as much they want until I'm satisfied"

Me "OMG yes that's sounds like a good plan"

N "okay I like that idea too"

N kept closing his eyes but he couldn't take any longer and was about to give up while N was about to give up I gave big kiss on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel one more time then me and subi aunty both closed our eyes pretending we were playing. Then N gave up and said

N "I lost"

Me and subi aunty opened our eyes and i told to N

Me "don't worry buddy next time"

Subi aunty "yes my son next time"

Then it was about time

Continued in part 2

Guys please tell what you think of this story. Second part will come soon

Salim bhasha

This is about friend's mom subi, she is 43, she has a fat belly with big deep navel. My friend's mom subi always wear saree and she exposes her fat belly exposing her deep navel in public. She is very open minded and doesn't mind public staring at her fat belly deep navel. She is very casual about showing her fat belly, Subi always treats me like her own son, but I had sexual feelings towards her. I wanted to fuck her in her sleep and I always wanted to cum inside her pussy in her sleep. One day I was in the bus on my way home and subi got on the same bus as me to go back home. I was happy to see subi on the bus as me. Subi saw me and she was happy and smiling at me, although the bus was little crowded she was coming towards me and we started talking.

Me: "hi subi aunty"

Subi aunty "hi my dear how are you"

Me "I am fine. How are you"

Subi aunty "I am fine too"

Me "where did you go today"

Subi aunty "I went to Market"

Me "oh I can hold the bags for you aunty"

Subi aunty "no my dear boy it will be too much for you"

Me "its my dear aunty I can hold the bags for you"

Subi was happy to hear I can carry the bags for her. The bus windows were open as expected so there was fresh wind blowing, as the wind was blowing subi pallu slid aside and subi aunty's fat belly deep navel was shown in front of my face OMG I wanted to kiss her fat belly deep navel there and then but I decided to control I intentionally put my hands inside her pallu to hold her fat belly until our destination. So subi aunty's fat belly exposed in front of my face I pretended to fall to hold her fat belly, so I was holding her fat belly and OMG subi aunty's fat feels so soft and when I pretended to fall to hold subi aunty's fat belly on purpose and I was holding subi aunty's fat belly and she said

Subi aunty "oh my dear boy are you okay?" are you hurt? "

Me: "I am okay subi aunty"

Then I was purposely holding subi aunty's exposed fat belly and I said

Me "oh sorry aunty I didn't mean to hold your belly"

Subi aunty smiled at me and she said

Subi aunty "it's my dear, you are like a son to me"

While I was holding subi aunty's fat belly I asked her

Me "so you don't mind me holding your fat belly?"

Subi aunty "no of course I don't mind dear"

Subi aunty "you can hold my belly as much as you like"

I thought to myself

Me "I really want to make subi aunty pregnant"

Then I knew there was a plan that I could make subi aunty pregnant.

But until I reached my destination I was holding subi aunty's fat belly, I literally didn't want to my hands off subi aunty's fat belly.

Me "subi aunty where is F(her son)?"

Subi aunty "oh he went to play with friends"

Subi aunty "he always play with friends and I am always alone at home"

Me "subi aunty I can come help and give you company"

Subi aunty "I would like that my dear"

The next day I went to subi aunty's house and she wore an saree but her pallu was aside and she openly exposed her big belly and her big belly deep navel was in front of my face and subi aunty said

Subi aunty: "come in dear"

I was looking at subi aunty's ass shaking as she was walking. I wanted to press her bum so I quickly took the chance to go behind her ass and I pressed her ass, to my surprise subi aunty didn't react so I got confidence and pressed her ass more.

After few minutes subi aunty was cooking food in the kitchen, her fat belly was exposed little bit but I stood behind her and slid her pallu more aside so I can expose her fat belly deep navel more. When I slod her pallu aside to expose her fat belly deep navel I put both my hands on fat belly and I was rubbing subi aunty's fat belly and pinched her fat belly then I asked her

Me "subi aunty do you expose your fat belly in public"

Subi "yeah I expose my belly in public"

Me "you don't mind exposing your fa belly in public?"

Subi " no I don't mine exposing my belly in public"

Me "you should expose your fat belly in public everytime you go out"

Subi aunty "really? You think I should expose my belly in public?"

Me "yes you should always expose your fat belly in public"

Me " people will love to stare at your fat belly in public"

Subi aunty "ohhh okay"

Me "so will you expose your fat belly in public"

Subi aunty "yes my dear, anything for you. I will always expose my belly in public"

I squeezed subi aunty's ass then I hold her fat belly made her turn and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel. When I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel subi aunty closed her eyes loving the pleasure of me kissing her fat belly deep navel. Then me and subi aunty spent so much time together by the time it was evening, my friend N came back from playing with his friends.

N "hey I am surprised to see you here"

Me "hey buddy"

Me "you went to play with your friends?"

N "yeah I went to play with my friends"

Me " I didn't know you were going to be late"

N "yeah sorry"

N "why don't you stay at my house for sleep over?"

Me "umm I don't if your mom will be comfortable with me sleeping here"

Subi aunty " I have no problem with you sleeping here, you are like my son so you can sleep anytime you like"

Me "thank you subi aunty"

Later night me and N were playing video games while subi aunty was cooking in the kitchen, in between my play time I make excuse to N to go bathroom but then I go to the kitchen to see subi aunty.

Subi aunty exposed her fat belly deep navel in saree. Her fat belly deep navel is very exposed so I went behind her and I put my hands on her fat belly pinching her fat belly deep navel and she closed her eyes made a horny sound enjoying the pleasure of her son's friend pinching her fat belly deep navel

Subi aunty: "ughhhh"

Subi aunty: "oh its you" .

Me "your fat belly is very soft subi aunty"

Subi aunty "oh you like my fat belly?"

Me "yes I love your fat belly deep navel"

Subi aunty "you can hold me my fat belly as much as you like"

Subi aunty took my hands and she put my hands on her fat belly deep navel and she lets me to pinch her fat belly deep navel as much as I liked.

Subi aunty "you can pinch my fat belly as much as like"

Then I was pinching subi aunty's fat belly deep navel so much. Each time. I was pinching subi aunty's fat belly deep navel she was making horny sound

Subi aunty "ughhhhhh"

Then I checked if my friend was coming and it was clear for me so I bend down and moved subi aunty's pallu aside so I could see her full fat belly deep navel. As I moved subi aunty's pallu aside I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel madly like I was hungry and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel subi aunty closed her eyes making loud horny sound and subi aunty grabbed my head and she pressed my head on her fat belly deep navel

Subi "ughhhhhhh"

I kept telling her while I was madly kissing her fat belly deep navel

Me "I want to make you pregnant in your sleep subi aunty"

While subi aunty pressed her son's friend's face on her fat belly deep navel enjoying the pleasure of him kissing her fat belly deep navel and Subi aunty was listening to her son's friend's words that her son's friend wants to make her really pregnant she didn't say anything but she was enjoying listening to her son's friend's words saying that he wants to really make her pregnant.

After sometime I kissed subi aunty's fat belly deep navel then I out my hands on her fat side belly and I gave one big kiss on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel one more time before I went to play with my friend

Me "muuuahhhhhhhhh"

Subi Aunty rolled her eyes backwards and made a loud horny pleasure sound

Then after that I went to play with my friend in his room.

Me "sorry I took time I was talking to my one of my cousins"

N "oh that's okay buddy"

In my mind I said

Me "I kissed ur mom's fat belly deep navel so much"

Me "your mom enjoyed my every kiss on fat belly deep navel so much"

Me "I going to fuck your mom in her sleep and I am going to empty my balls deep inside her womb and I want to make your mom really pregnant"

Then in between when me and N was playing I went to see subi aunty in the kitchen so I can kiss her fat belly deep navel.

I went behind subi aunty I slid subi aunty's pallu aside to expose to her full fat belly deep navel and I kept my two hands on her fat belly and pinched it and she closed her eyes loving the pleasure of my pinch on her fat belly then subi aunty opened her eyes and looked me in the eye and I asked her

Me " subi aunty can I kiss your fat belly deep navel?"

Subi aunty " yes"

Me "tell me properly my subi aunty"

Me "what can I do?"

Subi aunty "you can kiss my fat belly deep navel as much as you want my dear"

As soon as she told me that I can kiss her fat belly deep navel, I bent down and kept my hands on her side fat belly and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel so much subi aunty closed her eyes and made loud pleasure sound

I then put my tongue inside subi aunty's big deep navel and I was licking inside subi aunty's big deep navel like I was sucking nector inside subi aunty's big deep navel

As I put my tongue inside subi aunty's deep navel and I was licking inside subi aunty's deep navel subi aunty pressed my face on her fat belly deep navel enjoying the pleasure of me licking inside her deep navel. After that I pressed my face on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel and I was kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel and subi aunty closed her eyes loving the sexual pleasure while she was pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel. After that I was holding subi aunty's side fat belly and while me and subi aunty looked into each other eyes and I told her to her face

Me "subi aunty I really want to make you pregnant"

Subi aunty looked into my eyes and she said in her mind

Subi aunty "oh my god my son's friend wants make me pregnant"

Subi aunty "this boy really wants to make me pregnant"

Then I pinched subi aunty's side fat belly and subi aunty closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure of my pinch on her fat belly and I kissed subi aunty's lips. I told subi aunty

Me "subi aunty I want to make you pregnant"

Subi aunty looked into my eyes while listening to my words and she kissed my cheeks and subi aunty smiled at me and said

Subi aunty "my dear boy"

Then I kissed subi aunty's fat belly deep navel one more time and I gave a big kiss on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel and subi aunty closed her eyes while she was pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel. I told subi aunty

Me "subi aunty expose your fat belly deep navel and come to the play room while you watch me and you son play video games"

Subi aunty "okay me dear I will expose my fat belly and come to the play room"

I went back to the play room and played video games with N while subi aunty came to the play room exposing her fat belly deep navel in front of us and subi aunty was exposing her fat belly deep navel in front me and her son and whenever her son wasn't looking I pinched subi aunty's fat belly and when I pinched her fat belly subi aunty smiled at me.

Then I said to my friend N

Me "let's play a game with your mom"

N "what game?"

Me "we will close our eyes and see who can close our eyes the longest"

Subi aunty "that sounds fun"

Me "yeah let's play that game"

N "okay let's play it"

So all three of us closed our eyes but I pretended to close my eyes and as soon N closed his eyes after few mins I opened my eyes and I kept my hands on subi aunty's fat belly and subi aunty opened her eyes looking at me and she knew I was going to put my hands on her fat belly then I bend down kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel in front of her son while she closed his eyes. As I kept kissing subi aunty's fat belly deep navel subi aunty closed her eyes making small horny pleasure sound while she was pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel wanting to make me kiss her fat belly deep navel even more in front of her son

Then after few mins I was licking inside subi aunty's deep navel in front of her son but he didn't know I am kissing his mom's fat belly deep navel and licking inside his mom's big deep navel.

Then I told him like a deal

Me" Whoever wins will kiss your mom's fat belly deep navel"

while N still closed his eyes he asked

N "and whoever loses what will they do?"

Me "whoever loses will pinch your mom's fat belly and can poke inside her deep navel"

N "okay that sounds fair game"

Then I asked subi aunty

Me "subi aunty what do you think?"

Subi aunty " I like the idea"

Me " subi aunty if you have good idea then tell us"

Subi aunty "okay I have an idea"

Me "what is it?"

Subi Aunty "whoever wins they can kiss my fat belly deep navel whole day until I am satisfied"

Subi Aunty "and also they can lick inside my big deep navel whole day until I am satisfied"

Subi Aunty "whoever losses they can pinch my fat belly as much they want"

Subi Aunty "and whoever looses can poke inside my big deep navel as much they want and they can circle inside my big deep navel as much they want until I'm satisfied"

Me "OMG yes that's sounds like a good plan"

N "okay I like that idea too"

N kept closing his eyes but he couldn't take any longer and was about to give up while N was about to give up I gave big kiss on subi aunty's fat belly deep navel one more time then me and subi aunty both closed our eyes pretending we were playing. Then N gave up and said

N "I lost"

Me and subi aunty opened our eyes and i told to N

Me "don't worry buddy next time"

Subi aunty "yes my son next time"

Then it was about time

Continued in part 2

Guys please tell what you think of this story. Second part will come soon
Nice