• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Friends mom Subi Aunty part 3 (Subi aunty getting fucked)

Aunty123

So after cleaning up we started to dance to songs, I turned off the lights and we were dancing in dark, as subi aunty was dancing I stood behind her dancing with her, as I was dancing with her I lifted her saree up and I pressed her naked ass and as usual she didn't react so I got the courage to press her naked ass more as we were dancing, subi aunty took her son's hands and she placed his hands on her fat belly while dancing, I stood behind subi aunty I lifted her saree and I took my dick out so I pushed my dick in between her ass cheeks I grabbed her ass and I was humping her ass in doggystyle while she was dancing, subi aunty closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure of me humping her ass then I wanted go further so I lowered myself a little more to push my dick inside her pussy while she dances. As I lowered myself I put my dick on her pussy lip but because my dick was really hard as she was moving her ass on my dick, my dick went inside my subi Aunty's pussy and subi Aunty's pussy swallowed my dick, my dick disappeared inside subi Aunty's pussy and OMG it was the best feeling I ever had and while my dick went inside subi Aunty's pussy, subi aunty rolled her eyes backwards and she made a huge horny moan

Subi aunty " ugggggghhhhhhhhhh"

So I thought since my dick is inside her pussy I might as well fuck her in doggystyle in the dark while her son isn't watching so as subi Aunty's son was dancing like a maniac, I was fucking subi Aunty's pussy in doggystyle in front for her son. I kept banging subi Aunty's pussy in doggystyle so hard while she was enjoying the pleasure of me banging her and because the music was very loud her son couldn't hear his mom's moaning while she was getting fucked while I was banging his mom in dark and subi aunty was making loud moan

Subi aunty "ahhhhhhh"

Subi aunty "uggghhhhhhhhhhhh"

Me "fuckkkk your pussy is so good you whore"

I banging subi Aunty's pussy in dark while she was moaning very loudly in pleasure. I kept banging subi Aunty's pussy in doggystyle while the she was dancing, I wanted cum inside her fat belly so I couldn't hold it anymore and I was cumming inside subi Aunty's fat belly and I kept cumming inside subi Aunty's fat belly desperately making her pregnant.

Then after few mins then her son wa tired he went to bed and I was facing subi aunty then subi aunty looked at me and smiled and she grabbed my hands and she placed my hands on her side fat belly and she was shaking and shaking and shaking her fat belly on my hands, oh man what a feeling of my friend's mom shaking and shaking her fat belly on my hands, it was like my dream came true.

After we kept dancing subi aunty was very tired and wanted to go sleep so I let her to go and get changed so she can go sleep. I saw subi aunty changed to salwar but she is not wearing anything underneath so after 2 hrs subi aunty was in deep sleep. I was sleeping next to her and checked to see if wore panties and when she wasn't it was my bets chance to impregnate subi aunty.

I removed my underwear, my dick is huge with big massive balls stored with full of cum and I had to make subi aunty pregnant for sure.

So I lifted her salwar all the way up to her pussy, I spread her pussy lips and I was licking inside subi Aunty's pussy like crazy and in her deep sleep she came on my mouth then I decided to spread subi Aunty's legs wide open so I can insert my huge dick inside subi Aunty's fat belly and I pushed my huge dick all the way inside until it completely disappeared inside subi Aunty's pussy, my dick entered her womb where I will be putting my babies inside her womb to brim to make her pregnant.

So sex position of me fucking subi aunty in missionary position, I started banging my huge cock inside subi Aunty's womb and the bed was shaking a little but because her pussy was good I was increasing my speed of banging her pussy in her deep sleep. I kept banging my huge dick inside subi Aunty's womb like I didn't want to stop and I didn't want to, as I kept banging my huge dick inside subi Aunty's womb my massive balls was slapping her ass. So I kept banging subi Aunty's womb so hard while the bed was shaking so much and I couldn't hold it anymore so as I kept banging subi Aunty's womb I was draining my balls and filling subi Aunty's womb till brim.

Me "ughhhhhh fuckkkkkk get pregnant you whore"

Because my dick was huge and I have massive balls as I kept filling subi aunty's womb with my cum emptying my cum inside her womb subi Aunty's belly was bulging like she was pregnant and I didn't stop until I completely emptied my balls inside her womb, the more I emptied my balls inside subi Aunty's womb until the last drop inside her fat belly and her fat belly was bulging then I kept my my huge dick inside her womb until next morning.

Continued in part 3