• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Friend's mom Subi Aunty part 2

Aunty123

So the time came, as I pretended to win the little game I was getting super excited to kiss my friend's mom's fat belly deep navel in front to him then subi aunty took my hands and she placed my hands on her fat belly for me to hold her fat belly firmly and subi aunty told me

Subi aunty "you can kiss my fat belly deep navel whole day as much as you want until you are satisfied"

I bend down holding subi aunty's fat belly and I pressed my face on subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel and as soon as I pressed my face on subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel subi aunty rolled her eyes backwards lifting her head up and pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel. I kept kissing subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel so munch in front of her son and as I was kissing subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel while subi aunty close her eyes she made a very loud horny sound in front of her son

Subi aunty "uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I kept kissing subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel in front of her son and I was licking inside her deep navel so much. After that subi aunty said

Subi aunty "now let my son poke my navel"

Subi Aunty's son came to poke his mom's deep navel.

Subi aunty took her son's hand and she put his one finger inside her deep navel. N started to push his finger in and out of his mom's deep navel. N was circling his mom's deep navel.

Subi aunty "sssssss"

She made sexy sound while her son was fingering her deep navel. Then after sometimes subi aunty was serving her son and his friend lunch. Both boys sat down for lunch, as subi aunty was coming to serve food as usual subi aunty exposed her fat belly deep navel in front of her boys while she was serving food to them. I was looking at subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel so as subi aunty was serving me food I saw her exposed fat belly deep navel so I was holding her side fat belly and I gave big kisses on her fat belly deep navel as I pressed my face on her fat belly deep navel

Me " mmuahhhhhhhhh"

Subi aunty closed her eyes and stood still for few seconds enjoying the pleasure of me pressing my face on her fat belly deep navel while I was kissing her fat belly deep navel. Then she was serving her son food as well, as she was serving food to her son N pushed his finger inside his mom's deep navel as if his mom's deep navel was sucking his finger inside her deep navel.

Then after eating the three of us decided to take some rest. After few hrs we got up had tea and was watching T and N was listening to his music on his phone so he didn't hear anything, while we were watching TV subi aunty slide her pallu aside to let fresh air on her fat belly and I put my hands on subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel and I was pinching subi aunty's fat belly deep navel and subi aunty looked at me and smiled and she was enjoying my pinch on her fat belly and I told subi aunty

Me " subi aunty tonight when you sleep I will push my dick inside your pussy and I will bang your pussy and I'll empty my balls deep inside your womb and I'll make you pregnant tonight"

Subi aunty listened to my words and all she did was smiling at me rubbing my cheeks and she kissed my cheeks.

Then I hugged subi aunty and without N looking I was peeking at subi Aunty's boobs through his blouse in front of her, subi aunty didn't mind me peeking at her boobs so I pushed my hands inside her blouse and I touched her naked boobs and I was touching her nipples. I was pinching and rubbing her nipple while I was pressing her naked boobs through her blouse subi aunty was breathing heavily enjoying the pleasure and I wanted to ask subi aunty to show her boobs to me so I can suck on her boobs in front of her but I didn't want to take the risk in front of her son so I told subi aunty

Me "subi aunty come let's go kitchen I want to drink your milk"

Subi aunty smiled at me and said

Subi aunty "okay my dear boy come I'll give you milk"

I followed behind subi aunty as I saw her ass jiggling I grabbed her ass and I pressed her ass. To my surprise subi aunty didn't react when I pinched her ass so I placed my hands on her ass as she was walking. Then we were in the kitchen I closed the kitchen door so her son doesn't see what we are doing. So I turned subi aunty turned around so I can see her boobs so I asked subi aunty

Me "subi aunty please show me your boobs I want to see"

Subi aunty smiled at me and she took her boobs out of her blouse. Omg her average size boobs with brown nipples. I wanted to to suck subi Aunty's boobs while she took her boobs out to show me. I put her one boob and nipples in my mouth and I was sucking her boobs and nipples, OMG what a feeling as I was sucking subi Aunty's boobs and nipples subi aunty closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure of me sucking her boobs and I took her hands I put her hands inside my underwear and for her to hold my dick and I made subi Aunt's hand to hold my dick. When I made subi aunty to hold my dick, my dick was really hard on her hard on her hands but as I kept sucking her boobs and nipples subi Aunty's hand was holding my dick. After few mins I took subi Aunty's hands to stroke my dick for me while I kept sucking her boobs and nipples. I kept sucking her boobs and nipples while subi aunty kept stroking my dick for at least 20 mins, then I kept sucking her boobs and nipples while subi aunty kept stroking my dick until I couldn't take it anymore so I started cumming all over subi Aunty's hands and she kept stroking my dick until I completely emptied my balls on her hands while kept sucking her boobs and nipples. My cum was all over subi Aunty's hands then I told subi aunty put her boobs back in her blouse which she did. While my cum was all over subi Aunty's hands I kept my hand on her fat belly and we wemt back to the living room to watch TV for some more time. Then after some time we e had dinner, again while subi aunty was serving food subi aunty slid her pallu aside to expose her fat belly while she was serving food to me I was holding subi aunty's fat belly deep and I kissed her fat belly deep navel and subi aunty was very happy and she was smiling at me then she served her son as well.

While we were having dinner I asked subi aunty

Me "what will we do after dinner?"

Subi aunty "we can put a song and dance"

Me "that's good idea"

Subi aunty "I'll dance with you and my son"

Then after dinner we were washing up and N was in the living room preparing for the songs to dance. I was helping subi aunty to clean up and I told to subi aunty

Me "subi aunty when you dance slide your pallu and expose your fat belly deep navel"

Subi aunty " okay I will slide my pallu and expose my fat belly when I dance"

I was so happy to hear that so I pinched her exposed side fat belly and I slide her pallu aside and I bend down pressing my face on subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel and I gave one big kiss on her fat belly deep navel

Me "muuuuuuuuahhhhh"

Subi aunty smiled and after that I was helping her son to setup songs to dance

Continued in part 3

hawkzrulez

Put some variety also bro like touching n playing with her boobs i Know u love her belly n navel but give attention to other parts also

Aunty123

Put some variety also bro like touching n playing with her boobs i Know u love her belly n navel but give attention to other parts also
Therr is another part coming about she being fucked and impregnated in her sleep in the next part