• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

How do you feel about incest relationship of mother and son?

• Thrilled

• Seductive

• Lovely

• Aroused

• Boring

• I feel different........!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kalyani-ravi

An Itchy Night
My name is Jimmy. I just turned 18 two months ago. My mother Bertha is a fine lady. She is 36 but looks like a 30 years old lady. Her body measurement is 34 D-28-36. She maintained her body impressively as compared to her age, whatever, she looks very hot and sexy with her soft round tits and butts. Five years ago, my mother gave birth to my little sister Lina. Before getting pregnant with my sister, she was very thin as I remember. But during the pregnancy her body was growing up as her tits and buttocks emerged up along with her belly. After the delivery, her body is self-maintained as we belong to an average family and all inner house and outer works, she has to do on her own. My father works in a MNC and goes out of city sometimes regarding work.

We have four rooms in our two story house and a corridor with kitchen. My room and a storeroom were upstairs and my parents’ bedroom and drawing room were on ground floor. I normally sleep in my room but always in my parent's bedroom whenever Dad goes out of city. So I was used to sleeping in the same bed with Mom from beginning and since five years with Lina too as Lina always sleeps with Mom but never got the lustful feelings for her.

"I have to go out of city tomorrow, likely for two days", Dad declared on the dinner table one night. Our family was used to this type of matters so no one got surprised and we finished our dinner and went for sleep.

Next day Dad went regarding work to another city and our remaining day passed as usual like Lina and I went to our schools while Mom stayed at home doing housing works etc. So that night I had to sleep in Mom's bedroom so I got my place beside the Lina and Mom on her other side. It was a cozy night so I was sleeping in my pj set and Mom was wearing a sleeveless top and thin pyjama.

Around midnight, I got awake by some movements. As I opened my eyes I saw Mom sitting on bed, her back was towards me. She was not looking clear in the darkness but enough to describe her moves. As I was watching, she pulled her top upside over her head and took it off her body. I got stunned as my mother was sitting in front of me in bra and pyjama. Mom was trying to scrape her hands on her back but failing to reach the exact spot. I heard her sighs after some time like she was in trouble.

"What happen Mom, could I help you", she shocked as she didn't get the idea I was awake.

"It’s okay honey, it's just itching my body that's why I'm unable to sleep", Mom explained.

"But I could help you if you can't scrape on your back", I was sitting up now and wanted to help Mom to get her relief.

"Okay but I'm not wearing my top, it's not helping on my itching body", Mom was seeming ashamed by her voice.

"Don't worry Mom, it's dark in there I can't see anything clear", I lied because it's not even dark enough that I couldn't recognize anything. I placed myself behind my mother with straight legs on her both sides.

She agreed and I began scraping her back gently with my slightly grown nails while she was scraping her front body. I suggested her to spread talcum powder on her body as they had the anti-itching qualities. She was persuaded and I brought the powder from the closet. I poured the powder on her body and started spreading it across the straps of her bra on all over her back.

The soft skin of her back was feeling amazing on my palms. I kept stroking her back and sometimes moved my hands towards her sides. Her skin on sides of her waist was softer than her back that's why my hands were repeatedly going near her slim waist. I wanted to stop myself from going further after all she was my mother but my hands automatically were circling on her abdomen now.

"Yeah honey, spread the powder on my belly too, my whole body is itching", Mom sighed as I moved back my hands on her back again.

"Yeah Mom, I already doing so", I relaxed by hearing what she said because I thought she would show her anger for my acts.

"Then put it on my shoulders, they are itching too."

"Your bra is obstructing my movements over your back, why don't you remove it."

"No honey, it's embarrassing for a mother to take off her clothes in front of her son."

"But Mom there's nothing to get embarrassed if I can't see you in this darkness", I tried to coax her because I strongly wanted to feel her hot body nude right next of mine no matter I could clearly see it or not.

"Hmmm, I think you're right", she gabbled seeming like agreed with me. "Unhook my bra dear."

I got unhooked the straps of her bra and it dangled from her shoulders on her front. She removed her bra off and let me rubbing her body from shoulders to her belly. My hands were brushing the sides of her breasts while stroking her flanks and that was feeling so soft. The touching of her soft body sending the erotic sensation down to my penis which was throbbing. I placed some kisses on her shoulders when it started getting out of my control.

"Your skin is so soft, Mom", I muttered in her ears while kissing on her neck and she moaned. I was only stroking her sides now and brushing her boobs' sides. "It is feeling amazing. Are your breast as soft too."

"I don't know honey, they are itching this time", she replied while grazing her boobs with her nails.

"Let me take care of your breasts Mom like your back", I begged her. "I want to touch them to know how soft they are."

"Okay, do whatever you want, Mama wants to get relief from her itch", she gave her consent I thought.

I grabbed her boobs in my both hands and began fondling them curiously as I never felt any boobs before. This was the first pair of boobs which was in my hands now and this was my own mother's. But they were softer than I thought that I never wanted to leave them.

My caressing her round soft boobs was turning her on as she started moaning and her nipples had got hard, was feeling on my palms.

"Lina will get awake, dear", she clasped my hands to stop me massaging her boobs.
"Let's go to drawing room."

Drawing room was darker than bedroom but Mom turned the lights on. I didn't able to believe on my eyes that I was watching a sexy lady standing in front of me TOPLESS. Her perfect round tits were looking so fabulous and welcoming that the words couldn't come out from my mouth.

"Now spread the powder on my body properly in light so Mama could get some relief", she broke the silence and handed me the powder container.

"But I.. I think I... I covered your whole body", I stuttered what first came into my mind.

"Not whole body, honey", she murmured and pushed down the waistband of her pyjama. "My legs are itching more enough."

I was watching her stepping out of her pjs with my mouth open. She was wearing a cream colored thong under her pjs.

"Apply the powder on my legs", she again broke the silence and lay down on couch on her back. "Otherwise I have to keep scratching them whole night."

Suddenly I come to my senses and climbed on the couch. The sexy body which I dreamt of, I could never even imagine that my own mother would have. Now the owner of that sexy body was lying in front of me only in her panties. I could see the outline of her pussy lips through her satin panties, the pussy I wanted to fuck so badly tonight.

Because of her nearly nude sexy body, such dirty ideas were striking into my mind but jerked them out as after all she was my mother. How could I be so lustful towards my mother? I grabbed her legs and started spreading the powder across them. Her firm thighs were also so smooth that I licked them whereas I was trying to stop myself with full force from doing it.

"What are you doing, Jim?" She asked me as I licked her silky thighs.

"Your thighs are so smooth Mom", I praised her from my heart. "So I wanted to taste them. Is your whole body is soft like them".

"Thanks for the compliment, honey", she understood the praising sense in my words. "It's decades when I last time heard something like this from your Dad. But I don't know really."

"I wonder why Dad didn't say this", I pushed her to roll her over on her stomach. "You are the most beautiful and hot woman I ever see in my life."

"Oh honey that’s so nice."

I was spreading the powder on her ass-cheeks now because of the thong her ass cheeks were on full display.

"Mom your ass are as soft as your breast", this was the compliment too. "Could I kiss them?"

"Don't say anything to a soul, whatever are you doing tonight", she told me in strict voice this time. "It's for one time only if I let you."

"Of course Mom", I assured her and placed some kisses on her prominent ass cheeks. I licked them for a while and gave a gentle bite on it.

"Aaah", she gave a long moan. "Pull down my panties, I am itching down there too."

I was not sure she would say this to me but I was waiting for such a command that I followed instantly. I pulled down her panties towards her feet and took it off her legs. Now my mom was lying before me fully nude in full light and I could clearly see her beautiful shaved pussy from behind her.

I began applying the powder on her labia and in her ass crack as she told me it's itching down here. Her pussy was so warm and tender that I stayed my hand on it for some time just pressing it gently.

"It's itching from inside," she pointed out when my hand was on her vaginal entrance.

My cock was on full stir due to her when I inserted my powder covered middle finger into her pussy. She moaned loudly as I stroked my finger fast back and forth.

"You are not reaching up to my itching spot Jim", she told me whereas I was interesting my whole finger into her.

"But I can't go further", I clarified her.

She moved her shoulder towards back to clasp my hand which was on her cunt and pull me forward. I got climbed down from couch and was standing near her face now.

"Not with you hand dear", she whispered and pulled down my pyjama to my knees releasing my throbbing cock.

"But with this you will reach", she stated me by grasping my pulsating cock in her hand and poured some powder on it.

I was completely in shock, since what she said and did I never expected in my life. I set myself back on her top near her ass after stripped off my pjs, my both legs were on her either side with bending knees on couch. It looked like I was sitting on her thighs. I also removed my t-shirt as I was getting out of shock gradually.

"What are you waiting for honey, Mama is stinging by itching", she begged me.

I placed the tip of my pulsating cock on the entrance of her pussy and gave my hips a strong push. With only one energetic push my whole cock got entered into her sweet cunt and a loud sigh came out of her throat. Her pussy was feeling so cosy around my cock that I kept my cock still in that state for some moments. I could feel the warmth of her pussy going into my penis gradually. I had gone in the incestuous relationship with my own mother.

"Did it reach up to the mark Mom?" I asked in her ears as I bent forward lying on her back. "Will the powder be applied on your itching spot now?"

"Yeah, I think so honey. Now spread the powder equally inside me", she breathed heavily when I held her both boobs in hands from behind.

"Sure my darling Mom, anything for you", I whispered.

After enough moments I pulled my cock backward and pushed again into her slippery cave. Slowly and gradually I intensified my speed of fucking her while pressing her tits. Her ass was feeling wonderful on my hips while pounding her pussy.

"I think powder has been spread properly, hasn't it?", I asked her with breathing voice.

" Ah Ah.., Just keep spreading it honey", she sighed.

Suddenly I found Mom's vaginal walls clenching around my cock increasing the friction between her pussy and my cock so I began slowing down my pushes.

"Faster honey, do it fast, faster oh yeah, yeah", Mom screamed as she clasped the couch cover tightly in her hands.

So I followed Mom's instructions and again boosted my speed of stroking my penis into her cunt. Due to increased friction I was also near climax when Mom raised her hips up slightly and her legs got stiffened. My cock was also about to explode and giving me the heavenly pleasure from inside her.

"Aaaah.....", Mom make a loud and long scream with her throat and I pumped my cum into her vagina. She loosened her body and placed down her ass after that pleasurable moments but I kept pounding her until my cock turning loose. I stayed in that position for some time still holding her boobs from behind thinking about the incredible orgasm we both had obviously and the incest we had performed.

"Set aside dear, I'm all right now", Mom moved her head back smiling at me. I brought my lips near her and kissed on her lips, she kissed me back and soon we had locked our lips into a fine smooch. I climbed down from top of her to her side on couch without separating our lips and hugged her from front as she also rolled on her side. Our bodies and lips were now in a tight lock, I placed my one hand on her ass and other on her firm tit. My cock was again started throbbing but mom released herself from my grip and stood down from the couch.

"I think I could sleep now, nothing is troubling me now, thanks honey", she smiled on me and picked up her clothes, walking towards the door. I kept watching her ass cheeks wiggling while she was walking out from the room. After sometime I also put on my pjs and walked into her bedroom. Mom was already sleeping so I also lay down beside Lina and slept thinking about that, would I get the chance to fuck my hot mother again or not?

Next day I found mom normal like nothing had happened in night but I was hesitating to face her. To my surprise Mom asked me not to go to school that day since she needed my help to do some work in home. After breakfast and sending Lina to school by school bus, Mom came to me to express gratitude for helping her last night. She placed her lips on my lips as a way of expressing her gratitude. Next moment we were kissing each other like passionate lustful couple. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouth to lick other's saliva. We had engaged the incest intercourse in night one time so now it didn't matter how many times we would perform the incest. Now it's time to maintain or grow up this relationship. So in the next couple of moments our clothes were scattered on the floor and we performed the extremely passionate incest sex for an hour. Then we decided not to wear any clothes in the house until Lina would come.

Mom let me suck her boobs which I didn't do at night, so I sucked her boobs passionately. I had fucked her four times, once in her bedroom, in drawing room, in my room and in kitchen till Line backed from school and we wore our clothes. Mom's jiggling ass and her slippery cunt repeatedly kept coming across my mind whole day while she was not near me. But I was glad that still one golden night was left without Dad in the house.

😍🥰