• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Dream came true......

Which is best erotic relation

• Incest

• sex with unknown

• Student teacher

• office

Results are only viewable after voting.

? ? ? ? ?

brother please post the update hum log corona se pahle es dream ko pura dekhna chahte hai

youknowwho

UPDATE 31.

Nidhi was rubbing her pussy over my erect penis. She then took it to her vagina entrance and kept rubbing it using my dick. She was breathing heavily and I was getting excited.

Me : Nidhi , come on. Just apply some pressure and it will go inside you.

Nidhi : She didn’t do it rather she kept teasing me by doing that rubbing stuff.

Me : Oh , Nidhi. I can’t wait to get inside you. Just do it. Please for god sake.

Then Nidhi bent over me , kissed me and moved towards my ears.

Nidhi : Nah , Nah. Not so easily.

Me : Fuck you Nidhi. If you don’t want to then why did you excite me ?

Nidhi : I thought I can have more fun by teasing and disturbing you than getting rammed by you.

When I heard this I instantly lost my erection.

Nidhi then laid over me. Entire night I didn’t had proper sleep.

Me : You awake ?

Nidhi : Yes.

Me : Look I know you just want to have fun at least once. Then why stop/control your feelings ? Look in few months you will get married. Things will move faster than you think.

She didn’t speak anything , she just kept playing with my chest hair.

Me : I don’t want you to fuck you by force , I love you. I don’t know what you feel about me.

Nidhi : You are my best friend. Yes , I have fantasy to do with you , but I can’t cheat my guy.

Me : There is nothing to cheat here. You are just getting something from me which you wouldn’t be getting from him.

She had the same blank expression over her face. After this she was awake but didn’t answer me anything. We just spent entire night cuddling , kissing.

When I woke up Nidhi was in washroom. So I just got up and wore my clothes. Meanwhile I I just wore my pant Nidhi came out and hugged me from behind.

Nidhi : Good morning.

Her breasts getting crushed on my back , I was going crazy. Apart from that she was sucking my ear lobe and pinching my nipples. I turned around caught and spanked her ass. Pushed her onto bed. Grabbed her right breast and gave it a squeeze. She caught my hair and pulled my face towards her and locked my lips with hers. We kept the lock going while I played with her breast. Later she asked me to leave her. I did. She wore her nighty and she lay on bed with mobile her hand.

I remembered Harika asked me about the Pink shimmer saree.

Me : Nidhi , I want something from you.

Nidhi : Huh ?

Me : Can I borrow your Light pink shimmer saree ?

Nidhi : Why do you want saree ? Are you gonna wear it ?

Me : Not for me , Harika wants.

Nidhi : Oh , then she should ask me directly.

Me : She knows that you never let her anywhere near your sarees. So she just asked to enquire whether you are okay.

Nidhi : Hmm, what do you think ? Should I let her take my saree ?

Me : Well she will look gorgeous in it.

Nidhi : What’s the time ?

Me: 5:15 am.

Nidhi : Let me talk to her.

She went upstairs to have a chat with Harika , while I wore my track pant and went to gym.

When I returned home , I found Nidhi , mom and Dad busy packing their. I thought not to disturb them , so I went upstairs to talk with Harika. She was lying on bed on her stomach. I sat beside her , she gave a smile and pulled my cheeks.

Harika : Thank you.

Me : She agreed ?

Harika : Yes , she did. ( pointing to saree)

Me : So , happy ?

Harika : No.

Me : Eh?

Harika : When are you taking me for date ?

Me : Uff . ( I locked the door and moved close to Harika.)

Me : Look I had so many sex and love sessions with you. It’s really long time back I spent time with Keerthi.

Harika : Hmm, Yeah ( Blushing).

Me : So let me have her this week , next week I will come up with a proper plan. Alright ?

Harika : Ok , fine.

I noticed Harika , something was bothering her.

Me : Speak up ?

Harika : What ?

Me : I know something is bothering you.

Harika : Nothing. I am fine.

Me : Come on tell me na. You shouldn’t be hiding anything from me. You can ask anything.

Harika was silent. Thinking. She wasn’t talking.

Me : Remember ? That day when we made this bed warm. Both us were naked , our bodies were rubbing with each others , air in this room was filled with lust and only noise in this room was your love moans. I accepted you as my woman , if had accepted me as your man speak up.

Harika : You shouldn’t mind.

Me : I am shameless.

Harika : Fine , did you fuck Nidhi ?

Me : No.

Harika : Both were sleeping naked since few days and you never fucked her ?

Me : No , she wanted oral. So , I gave her oral. Our brother-in-law doesn’t like oral sex.

Harika : Oh god.

Me : Yeah , we made a deal. She won’t bother about our relation in return for oral until her husband starts giving her.

Harika : Oh ok.

Me : Last thing , I don’t want her to cheat her would be.

Harika : Strange.

Me : Why ?

Harika : Guys always look for pussy to fuck , why would you miss such a chance ? That too Nidhi got stunning shape.

Me : Look Harika , Nidhi isn’t emotionally strong as you ( Biscuit , I lied). Let say today she started to have sex with me and continued after her marriage too. At some point of life she will realise the true love her husband has for her while she is cheating him. She will regret this, she won’t be able to carry that guilt around all the life. She might move on but till then she will suffer a lot. I don’t want my people to suffer. Be it Nidhi , Keerthi and You. Every step I take , it’s my responsibility to ensure you peoples safety. Why would I invite troubles ?

Me : She is getting married to a nice man and I have two beautiful women , what else I need ? This is enough for me.

Harika’s were wide open and smiling. She just moved into my lap hugged me.

Harika : Love you.

Me : Love you too babe.

Harika : But I didn’t like one thing.

Me : What ?

Harika : That day you went fucking me when Nidhi and Keerthi came. Nidhi is teasing me still.

Me : Haha , Keerthi didn’t tease you right ?

Harika : Yes .

Me : You know why ?

Harika : no

Me : Nidhi’s guy is just average in bed.

Harika was looking at me with wide eyes.

Me : Yeah Nidhi confessed that , even appreciated my performance.

I kissed Harika’s chubby cheek ,

Me : Babe , she is just jealous that you are enjoying better sex when compared to her.

Harika smiled.

Harika : Ohkay , Nidhi. Next time I will tease you.

Me : That’s my girl.

Someone knocked door.

Harika jumped from my lap and sat bit away from me. I opened the door. It was Nidhi.

Bitch was wearing tight grey jeans and white T shirt.

Nidhi to Harika : I am going to meet my friends. If possible can your boyfriend drop me till my friend’s house.

Harika was smiling and nodded her head in yes.

Nidhi : Mr , shall we leave or do you some business left to do with your girlfriend.

Nidhi left the room and my eyes were just fixed to her ass which were getting suffocated by that tight jean.

I look at Harika , she was smilling.

Harika : Go , drop her. Bring Ice cream while returning.

While I was coming down I saw Dad watching TV.

Me: Dad tomorrow Harika has some function in college so we will be taking car tomorrow.

Dad : Yeah fine. Hey , Fuel is low , take my debit card and 600rs diesel will be enough.

I grabbed dad’s card , Nidhi and I started.

Me : Uff. You are so sexy in this outfit Nidhi.

Nidhi : Oh thank you.

Me : With whom.

Nidhi : What ?

Me : You lover left yesterday itself. So who is that guy you are going have sex.

Nidhi : Lol. Just because I dressed up good doesn’t mean I going to have sex with some.

Me : You are going to have sex with someone that’s why you are wearing thongs.

Nidhi was shocked.

Nidhi : How do you know I am wearing thongs.

Me : Haha , Tell me you aren’t going to have love session with someone.

Nidhi : Tell me how do you know ?

Me : You first confess.

Nidhi : Yes . How do you know.

Me : Who is that guy ?

Nidhi : First you tell me how do you know?

Me : When I returned from gym I saw thongs n matching bra kept aside. Now you got dressed up like a smoking hot chick. I just guessed that you are wearing thongs. Now tell me who is that guy ?

Nidhi : Not guy , it’s my classmate Nymisha.

Me : Oh , lesbo ? Only you two or any chance of encountering dick.

Nidhi : We have a group , strictly women.

Me : If you are looking for dicks , hire me for free.

Nidhi : Keep dreaming.

Meanwhile we reached her house. One girl came running out , I assume she is Nymisha. Nidhi introduced me as her brother.

We greeted each others and then both went inside. I found another two scooty outside , which means there are more that two chicks. Bad luck I can’t do anything right now.

I headed to Fuel station , brought some diesel and brought an Ice cream for Harika.

There are some girls in cities who don’t maintain boyfriends. Some of them are horny and some don’t have spice for sex and lust. I used to wonder what these horny girls used to do when they get horny. Now I got an Idea what they do. I was eager to know how Nymisha and Nidhi’s lesbo life started. I find fascinating to watch to women having lesbian relation. I came home. It was lunch time and everyone gathered around dinning table for lunch.

Lunch session was going fine.

Mom to me : Look , we will try our best to wrap up our Hyderabad programs as quick as we can. I think Dad’s friend will ask us to spend atleast 1 or 2 days with them. I think essentials are less. You and Harika go to Spencer and get whatever you. Get Bread , cheese for breakfast. We have enough rice so make something , but don’t order anything from restaurants.

Dad to mom : Come on they know what they are doing. They aren’t kids. Take some rest and go to market in the Evening.

Dad and Mom : Got busy in packing and calling their contacts in Hyderabad. I went to Harika’s room with Ice Cream.

Harika was searching in her drawer.

Me : What happened ?

Harika : Nothing , I am just checking whether I have required creams or not. Otherwise I will buy when we go for shopping.

Me : Alright , here is your ice cream.

Harika : Thanks , just a minute.

After few minutes Harika took Ice cream from me. She applied Ice to my lips and licked it with her tongue. It was fun and we just kept doing it.

I was just lying on bed and Harika was sitting over me.

Me : Feed me your boobs.

Harika : What now ?

Me : Yes , now. Don’t worry door is locked.

Harika gave a devilish smile , still refusing to participate.

Me : Feed me your boobs , soon I will fuck you nicely. Last but not least you can ride me tonight.

Harika was just looking at me.

Harika bent over to me…

Harika : Tonight I have to apply face pack and wax. Sorry bunny I can’t let you disturb me but still I can feed you..

Me : Hehe…you are such good girl.

She sat straight , lifted her T shirt and removed it.

Me: Keep your T shirt close to you , if someone knocks you can wear it immediately.

Harika : Oh shut up. I have my plans.

She then play fully removed her bra and gave to me.

I sniffed her bra cups , while she wore back her T shirt.

Me : Wtf?

Harika : Wearing T shirt might take some time. I will keep T shirt on , will lift it so that I can feed you.

Me : Wah !. What an Idea madam. Don’t keep me waiting , I am hungry.

Harika raised her T shirt till her neck , flashing her tits and erect nipples to me. She came over me and gave her nipples into my mouth. I started to suck her breast like an hungry beast. Harika was simply pulling my hair with eyes closed and bitting her lips.

Me : I want to drink milk from these boobs.

Harika : Milk will come only if a woman deliver a baby.

Me : So until you deliver a baby , your breast won’t secrete milk.

Harika : Hmm.

Me : Before that you should get pregnant.

Harika : Obviously.

Me : So you need to take warm semen deep into your womb.

Harika was blushing.

Me: I will give you my fluid , take it.

Harika : Shut up.

Me : I won’t.

Harika : Hope you are kidding.

Me : Nope. If you want , I will give my seeds.

Harika : You are crazy.

Me : Anyone who gets to observe your curves will go crazy. Who doesn’t wants to make babies with you.

Harika : Confirmed you have gone mad.

Me : Yeah , it’s because of you.

She then locked her lips with mine and after sometime we slept.

Later around 5pm Harika woke me up.

Harika : Come on we have to go for shopping and parents are leaving for Hyderabad tonight.

Me : Oh wait.

Harika : What.

Me : If we go for shopping now we won’t be able to return back before they leave. I will drop them at bus point and then we will go for shopping. We can have dinner outside.

Harika : Nice idea.

Me : Inform my girlfriend. If she wants she can come.

Harika : Ok.

I washed my face and went downstairs. Parents luggage was packed and done.

Me : Where is Nidhi ? She didn’t return yet ?

Mom : She called few minutes ago and informed that her friend will drop her. What about our tickets.

Me: Nidhi have them in her mobile phone.

Mom : Fine.

Harika made me cup of coffee. I sat down on couch , watching TV and drinking coffee. Nidhi enters.

She quickly rushes into her bedroom to take bath and get ready.

Time passed on. It was the time.

Parents and Nidhi bid good bye to Harika. I dropped them at Bus point , waited till they boarded the bus.

While returning I was stuck in fucking traffic. By the time I reached home , I found Keerthi’s Scooty parked outside our gate.