• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Dream came true......

Which is best erotic relation

• Incest

• sex with unknown

• Student teacher

• office

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sameer Kapoor

youknowwho

Crona ki waja se sunday se lockdown hy so updates zada dedo es duration me
ek baat bhul gaya bhai...lock down toh civilian k liye hai....police ko nahi...agar me ghar pe baitunga toh lockdown kaun impose karega. Aj ek update ah ajayega.

youknowwho

Update 30

I was tired working all the day , so I took a nap after returning home. Around 6pm Harika woke me up.
Harika : Get freshed.
Me : Let me sleep.
Harika : No , Dad wants to talk to you. He went out . Fresh up. I have prepared Maggi for you.
I went to washroom to get fresh up. Sat beside Harika and had Maggie. After having noodles , we both talked a lot. Then she started to scratch my shoulders.
Me : What ?
Harika : You know day after tomorrow we got fest at our college.
Me : Yeah.
Harika : Dress code is a Saree.
Me : If I was a coordinator , I would have imposed all western outfit code. Bikini would have been legalised too.
Harika hits me on my shoulder.
Harika : Listen.
Me : Ok ok , tell.
Harika : I want Nidhi’s saree for my fest. Ask her .
Me : Nidhi got many sarees. Which one do you want ?
Harika : That light pink saree .
Me : That shinny saree ?
Harika : Yes , light pink shimmer saree.
Me : Woah , that’s fucking no go zone. You know who careful Nidhi is with such costly sarees.
Harika : I don’t want to listen anything. By tomorrow morning I want that saree on my bed.
Me: You think she will give if I ask ? Why?
Harika : Because recently she is asking so many questions about you. It’s like she is bit attracted to you. Use this and get me that saree.
Me : Hey still her blouse will be fucking tight for you ?
Harika : Oh , so I am too fat for that blouse ?
Me : You got big boobs lady. It will be suffocating and your cleavage will be out.
Harika : I have black blouse and I will wear that . Why would I dress up exposing my cleveage ?
Me : You don’t know ?
Harika : What ?
Me : Keerthi was saying after photoshoot session , she gonna remove her bra to make other girls jealous. If you don’t have bra then your boobs will be popping out every second.
Harika : WTF? No I don’t like this. This is bad idea.
Me : Trust me Harika every girl is going to do this that day. If you and Keerthi just want to sit in a corner , look like an average girls then its upto you people.
We were just talking dad knocked on the door and came inside.
Dad to Harika : So you won’t come.
Harika : No dad. I have fest day after tomorrow. Everyone is attending please.
Me : Where are you going ?
Dad : Hyderabad. You both can stay without fear ?
Harika : We are not kids anymore , if I want I can invite Keerthi here.
Dad : Why to disturb that girl ?
Dad to me : Bunny . Tomorrow evening we are leaving for Hyderabad. Book tickets for us.
Me : Okay , bus or train.
Harika : Train tickets won’t be available right now . We need to book atleast two weeks prior to journey date. So get them Bus ticket.
I looked at dad.
Dad : Okay book bus for three , make sure its multi-axle otherwise we can’t sleep.
And dad left. Mom called Harika into kitchen. So I was checking available bus and I got call from Nidhi.
Nidhi : Tell mom don’t cook for me.
Me : She knows.
Nidhi : What ?
Me : She told probably Nidhi will have dinner with him so I shouldn’t cook extra for you.
Nidhi : This is so embarrassing.
Me : Nothing is embarrassing. It’s nothing wrong to dine with your would be. More over parents think it’s like arranged marriage and both of them should know each other enough before taking any decision. Don’t over think have a nice dinner with him.
Nidhi : Okay. Hey can you come to main road to pick me up ?
ME : Wait you will be coming alone ?
Nidhi : Yeah , He has return train in few hours. They will leave and I will come by Public transport.
Me : Shall I bring car to your hotel ? It will be too late babe.
Nidhi : After long time I am spending time in this city. Let me breath this air . Leave me alone for a while.
Me : What shall do ? Can’t leave you alone.
Nidhi : Come to main road to pick me up.
Me : Car or bike.
Nidhi : Come by walk. We can walk and talk. Climate is so good.
Me : Are you crazy ? Such a late night you wanna walk such a long distance ?
Nidhi : Yeah. Okay we reached restaurant . Come to main road. Bye.
Me to myself : Fucking crazy woman.
I went on booking tickets for my parent’s journey to Hyderabad. I quickly had dinner and reached main road.
I stood in bus shelter and was waiting for Nidhi. Our house in at Suburbs of the city , so roads are quite deserted by 9 pm. I was getting bored so I called keerthi and told her developments in my today’s life.
Me : Keerthi don’t you think it’s time for us to push Harika to open up or get bold.
Keerthi : Yeah , she too shy and simple. It’s boring. Hope you got some plan.
Me : Actually yes. I told her that during fest your class girls will be showing off. So you were planning to remove your bra and set college on fire.
Keerthi : I won’t say will happen but yes it may happen. Recently girls had some problems with each other and egos etc. Yeah they will try to show off , so I won’t back off if they do. So what this has got to do with Harika ?
Me : If this happen then get Harika to remove her bra.
Keerthi : Yeah , she got nice breasts. If I start eating her brain from tomorrow , I can convince her to take this bold step. But I gotta ask you , do you really want us to do this ?
Me : Ofcourse.
Keerthi : Actually I was planning to wear semi-transparent saree , if going by your plan guys from my department will get free show .
Me: Without you Harika won’t do a shit. SO you have to go bra less after fest closes.
Keerthi : SO ?
Me : DO you like teasing guys ?
Keerthi : Aha , I see where it is going. Yeah , you got me. I like to tease.
Me : Get your plan running from tomorrow. Both of you set the college on fire. Let your classmates see what you got and who you are.
Keerthi : Bunny , I do love to tease , but I will try to keep it civil. I never had any plans to seduce any other guy like that.
Me : I trust you keerthi. You just tease men for fun but you never cross the line.
Keerthi : Hmm. Thank you for understanding me.
Me : You get Harika braless and I will get strip Harika naked in college campus , so that we can have three some. Not sex , but kinda makeout or just get naked kissing oral etc.
Keerthi : Wicked. You got a plan.
Me : I always have a plan. Mine will start soon. You get your plan started by tomorrow.
Keerthi : Sure.
Me : Cu then.
Keerthi : Cu , Goodnight.
Around 9:30pm , she got down from bus.
She walked towards me and hugged me.
Nidhi : Thank you.
Me : You are welcome.
She held my arm and we started to walk back to home. She kept talking and talking , non-stop. She is really happy to marry a guy she loved. Then we reached our fucking lane where no street light works , because there are only 3 houses in our street that too placed far away from each other. So obviously municipal guys won’t care to install street lights. Nidhi held my arm tighter.
Me : Are you scared ?
Nidhi : No , I am not scared. It’s such un-lit roads excites me. Nobody knows who is doing what.
I placed my hand on her butter like soft waist. I stopped and pulled her into light hug. Her face was just inches away from mine.
Me : Did you have sex ?
Nidhi : Yes.
Me : Satisfied ?
Nidhi : Yeah , so-so.
Me : Shall I ?
Nidhi : No. I can’t do it.
Me : If weren’t getting married and would you have sex with me.
Nidhi : Depends.
Me : Depends on what ?
Nidhi : Whether you will be able to seduce me or not.
Me : Do you think I will be able to seduce you ? Can I try ?
Nidhi : No need to try. Let me confess . I am attracted to your charm and I am already seduced by you. Yes if it weren’t about this marriage then I would have rode you like a cow girl yesterday itself.
Me : So you have tendency to cheat your guy ?
Nidhi : I don’t want to cheat him.
Me : Then why let me touch you ? Why sleep naked with me ?
Nidhi : I get something from you which I won’t get from him.
Me ; Oral sex?
Nidhi : Yeah.
Me : After marriage if he loses interest in sex , will you come to me ?
Nidhi : No , I told you no cheating .
Me : Yes , you will.
Nidhi : I know what I am.
Me : Okay.
I will pulled her face and locked my lips with her. She cooperated nicely and we were having nice kiss in the middle of dark road. I started to caress her ass and she was squeezing my semi-erect penis with her finger. She broke the kiss to get some air and I started to kiss her neck , face , cleavage area and navel.
Me : You want oral ?
Nidhi : Here ? Now ?
Me : Yeah.
Nidhi : No I am tired. Need some rest. I will have tomorrow .
Then we started to walk towards home.
Nidhi : Harika misses you. Go sleep with her tonight.
Me : No I will sleep with you. Tomorrow evening you will be leaving and I don’t know when we will meet again. Who knows , our next meet will be during your engagement. Please don’t say no.
Nidhi : Okay.
Nidhi : I want to ask you…
Me : Come on no formality.
Nidhi : I won’t expect oral from my hubby , I do like oral. Will you do it for me whenever I ask you ?
Me : I will fuck you if you ask me , oral is nothing.
Nidhi : even if sex doesn’t happen , will you do it ?
Me : Yeah , I will babe.
We reached home and Nidhi closed the bedroom door to change her dress. She would have allowed me to get inside if dad wasn’t awake. I sat down with daddy and spoke to him for a while. Then after he goes to bed I went upstairs to check Harika. She was just about to go to her bed. I just pounced on her kissed her and sucked her breast for sometime. Then just laid beside her discussing for sometime before returning to Nidhi’s bedroom. Here I found Nidhi smiling at me. I understood she is naked under the bedsheet. I locked the door and undressed my self.
Nidhi : I just want some cuddles.
Me: You will get more than cuddles tonight.
I got into her bedsheet. She immediately climbed on me and started to kiss. I was squeezing her breasts while my erect penis was getting rubbed against her warm , moist pussy. As soon as Nidhi felt my dick rubbing her pussy she stopped kissing me. She gave a smile. I winked at her.
Nidhi : No. Please.
Me : Oh yes it will be fun.
She looked into my eyes and didn’t react. She was making small moves with rubbed her pussy with my penis. She could feel throbbing veins on my penis. She raised her ass a bit. Took my penis into her and placed it right at her hole. She started to rub it against her pussy . She closed her eyes and started to feel the touch of throbbing penis over her soft pussy flesh.
Me : Nidhi , lets do it. It won’t take long.
Nidhi thought for a while and blushed then gave a smile.

youknowwho

Oye aaj sab log ghar pe rahenge. Abhi ek ladki aur ladke ki wat laga di humne. Sadak khali hai aur traffic nahi hai dekh k road k beech mein tik tok bana rahe the. Government test kar rahi hai janta ki response. Agar response thik hai toh weekly twice rahega lockdowns nahi toh forceful lockdown laga diya jayega jiski wajeh se sab pachtayenge. Sarkar ko forceful lockdown lagane me majboor mat karo. Ghar pe baito aur Xforum pe masti karo.
Fir shyaam ko milenge. TC.