• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Dream came true......

Which is best erotic relation

• Incest

• sex with unknown

• Student teacher

• office

Results are only viewable after voting.

youknowwho

had to deal with this in evening today...

Sameer Kapoor

youknowwho

youknowwho

Special Update 3 …

After I was able to seduce and arouse keerthi , I started to like her seriously. Earlier I just had light crush on her. As I wasn’t her cup of tea , so I didn’t sow any kind of feelings for her. But now game has changed. I didn’t ask her how she felt about what we did . I was shit scared and doesn’t want to mess up relation with her. After few days she started to avoid me. I used to wait for her at Parking stand , she never shows up though her Scooty is parked there. I suspected that Keerthi must be watching me from somewhere so that I don’t confront her. Next day I didn’t get my bike , I waited till 5:30pm by that time entire campus was almost vacated. Only few vehicles were there during that time. I was standing beside Keerthi’s Scooty , I was sure that she was keeping an eye on me and she knows I am here.

So I left parking spot and was keeping an eye on keerthi’s scooty. There she came , I ran towards her. She was wearing T shirt and jeans. I patted her shoulders and she didn’t turn around. I was just standing behind her for almost 5 mins and she was just standing like statue without moving an inch. I turned her around , she was keeping her head down and looking at her feet.

Me : What is matter with you ? Why aren’t you responding to my calls and messages ?

Keerthi : Nothing . I was busy.

Me : Come on don’t lie Keerthi. You are feeling bad about what we did ? But you were fine for last 7 days days. What happened suddenly in past 2-3 days.

I moved bit closer to her , demanded answer from her. She was feeling nervous and shy.

Keerthi : As you claimed , I have started to feel I am somewhat liked what we did and craving for more.

Me : So what is in it ? How is it related for not talking with me ?

Keerthi : Few days back , I did fingering.

Me : That’s good.

Keerthi : I did fanatizing about you doing with me and it is causing kinda effect inside me.

Me : Am I responsible for this ?

Keerthi : No , it was my mistake that I imagined of you doing while fingering.

Me : Wow!. I masturbate thinking of you and you did same as me.

She gave smile.

Me : Are you okay or still craving for nice pleasure.

She went speechless and looking here and there. I held her by her waist made her sit on scooty.

Me : I think you badly want another session. So I am going to finger you and help you get an orgasm. If you don’t want or don’t like , tell me now.

She didn’t move or uttered a word. I looked around , parking lot was deserted. I pulled her zipper down and inserted three inside. I was shocked , she didn’t have damn panty inside. I looked at her , she blushing.

Me : WTF is this ? Where is your panty ?

Keerthi : I didn’t wear panty today ?

Me : Why ?

Keerthi : I like it when stitch of jeans near pussy get rubbed against my clitory and pussy lips.

Me : What a crazy woman you are Keerthi ?

She didn’t say anything but smiled. I continued to rub her pussy. I decided not to do anything other than fingering. She got her orgasm and adjusted her clothes. She gave me lift on her , I was sitting behind her.

Me : Told you Keerthi , touch of a man is different than a woman’s.

I kept poking and pulling her legs , she didn’t respond. She dropped me at my home and left. It continued for a while and it became routine issue.

We both started to go to college on my bike together. Every day sudden breaks and tight hugs from behind were common. Every week we used to skip college and enjoy at home. Once we were done exploring each other . I was laid on my back while she was on me.

Me : It seems your bums have grown bit big.

Keerthi : Yes , I am doing workouts.

Me : I am impressed.

Keerthi : Bunny , what do you think about me ?

Me : You are one nice girl , I have met. I wish you were my gf.

Keerthi : No not that. About my character. We aren’t in relation yet. We are friends. Friends don’t indulge in sexual act. Other than sex we have done everything.

Me : Not everything. You didn’t give me blow job.

Keerthi : Blow job is for guy whom I will choose as my BF/husband. Now tell me what do you think about my actions and this relation with you. I never ever thought I will make love with someone who isn’t my BF. I want you to be frank.

Me : Look keerthi. I Love you. I am really happy about what we are doing. Like you I thought kissing you is just a dream , but here you are. With me. When it comes to you I don’t think you did some mistake. We humans have habit of finding solace in something which they have. Some find comfort in money , some find comfort and happiness in drugs , alcohol , some in bikes , some in opposite gender , some in same gender like you and Harika. After Harika left you , you wanted some support. You have trust issues , you took lot of time trusting me. We grew closer. We are teenagers , our harmones are extra active. So don’t find anything wrong in your doings Keerthi.

Keerthi : But we are friends .

Me : Who said friends are meant only to stay together and greet hi , hello . bye. Do you know there are many friends out there making love. Some even have sex. They will be like just friends but mutually they agree to have sex whenever they want to have.

Keerthi : Sex ? Really ?

Me : 90% teenage girls have lust to lose their virginity.

Keerthi : Let say in future , wanted to lose my cherry. Will you pop my cherry ?

Me : No. You are not a call girl for me , so that I will come and have sex with you whenever you want. No I can’t. But I will after making you my girl.

Saying this I locked with her lips , slapping her ass.

Keerthi : I think I am addicted to you.

Me :No , I think you like me as well.

Keerthi : No.

Me : A woman will never get naked and sleep with a man unless she likes him. Come on now its your turn. Speak up.

Keerthi’s cheeks became pink and she was blushing.

Keerthi : No , its not like that. You are my friend…..

Blah…blah…blah…..she gave 6min speech.

Keerthi : when is my birthday ?

Me : Day after tomorrow.

Keerthi : I don’t have any friends.

Me : I am with you.

She kept looking into my eyes for a while.

Keerthi : Okay , let me confess. Sometimes I feel I like you and sometimes I don’t.

Me : Stop beating around he bush. Come to conclusion. Do you like me or not.

Keerthi after thinking for sometime.

Keerthi : I don’t know.

Me : Keerthi it is the time. We need clarity because I am in deep love with you. At least I deserve an answer.

No answer from her.

Me : Keerthi , get dressed and come downstairs. I have something to show you.

After Harika got into relation. I took my elder sister Nidhi’s room.

I came to Nidhi’s room and waiting for Keerthi. She got dressed and came looking for me. I asked her to sit on bed. I pulled out parcel I ordered from Flipkart. I handed that cover to Keerthi.

Keerthi : What is this ? For me ?

Me : Open it.

I could see curiosity in Keerthi’s eyes. She cut open the cover and pulled out small packet which had silver colour jhumki. The moment she saw those Jhumki’s her eyes gleamed with kinda surprise and happiness she quickly stood infront of mirror and tried those jhumki’s on her.

Keerthi : OhGod! Bunny these are such a nice jhumki. Is it for me ?

Me : Yep your birthaday present.

Keerthi : You spoiled my surprise. Should have given me on my birthday.

Me : I got another thing for your birthday Keerthi.

Keerthi : What is it ?

Me : Secret.

Keerthi : Thank you very much Bunny.

I turned keerthi around , pulled her close to me.

Me : Keerthi , I Love You. I know you are still confused with your decision. After going home , you will decide and tell me your decision day after tomorrow.

Keerthi : How can I decide within 2 days.

Me : You got to Keerthi. Harika’s relation won’t last longer. I think everything isn’t good with her BF. I have observed change in her. She is hiding something from us. She will need us , when everything falls apart.

Me : Keerthi , I will never ever come between you and Harika. No girl just gets undressed infront of a guy whom she barely knows. You did because you trusted me. I want you to trust me. I may not be perfect for you , you deserve better. If you are with me , I will try best to be a best for you Keerthi. I won’t mind if you reject me. We can be friends. It doesn’t worries me , right now we both don’t have a damn clarity where we are heading. I will give you that another gift on your birthday. If your answer is Yes , then it will my first gift to you as a Partner. If your answer is No , still you will keep getting gifts from me as a friend. There won’t be any contact between us till day after tomorrow.

She just standing there and looking into my eyes. I leaned forward kissed her forehead hugged her. She responded too. Then I checked time it was 3:20PM. Mom said she would come home early. She I separated Keerthi from me.

Me : I would ask you to removed those jhumki’s and keep it inside. Your mom would notice.

Keerthi : won’t. Let her notice these jhumki’s and ask me. I will tell her I got these from my best friend. She knows I have only one friend ( Harika).

I kissed her forehead.

Me: I will welcome your decision. Keerthi I want to spent extra time with you but mom said she will come home bit early so , we both have to leave. She doesn’t know I am skipping classes.

Keerthi : SO if my decision is Yes , then this will be last day for you as my friend.

Me : Yep.

Keerthi : Buy me a pizza.

Me : Ok let’s go.

I took her to Pizza hut and I returned home exactly on time as if I was returning from college.

Next day I wasn’t in contact with Keerthi , I can find change in Harika’s behaviour . Her relation is falling apart , it won’t be long when their relation will end officially.

Another day passed. It was keerthi’s birthday. As usual we both reached college together on my bike. She was wearing Blue designer top and red bottom with black shoes. Ofcourse she had my Jhumki’s. She was looking stunning.

Keerthi : I don’t to attend classes today. Let us go somewhere.

Me : Hello madam. I got Physics Lab in first half. I can take you anywhere after lunch only.

Keerthi : Then my morning half will be fucking boring.

Me : I can’t skip my Practicals.

For first year students its common building. ( First year freshers are kept separate to avoid contact with seniors….A.K.A to avoid ragging.) Her class was in 2nd floor while Physics lab was in ground floor. Lab was done but our Physics faculty was an asshole. He tries to find as many as mistakes he can. Lunch break is from 12:30 to 2pm. It was 12:40 this asshole is still holding us back. My record and observation book was perfect so I was spared from his rude behaviour. As I stepped out , I found Keerthi waiting for me outside.

Keerthi : We are lucky , our Physics sir is cool.

Me : Yeah , Lucky people.

We reached parking spot and drove away. Went to fine restaurant , had lunch there. Decided to go for matinee show. Movie was quite interesting. After movie , we went to Kailasagiri. A popular tourist destination , very famous for parks and best spots for sex. We searched for a better spot and didn’t find one. We settled down under a tree quite away from crowed area. As it was family tourist spot , if caught doing adult activities we are fucked. Both of us were bellow 18 and I didn’t have driving license.

Both were standing under a tree chit chatting as Keerthi didn’t want her dress to get messed up.

Me : Now , what is your reply.

Keerthi : What is that gift you promised ?

Me : Ladies first.

Keerthi : Nah , you first.

Me : I can keep arguing entire day.

Keerthi : As if I can’t.

I felt I need to stop arguing her. Pulled out a sealed pack. It contained bracelet. ( Few days ago Keerthi and I casually went to shopping. There she liked a bracelet but that design was out of stock. I brought another bit similar piece on flipkart.)

I got down on one knee. Took her right hand , wore that braclet to her hand. Stood up and pulled her closer.

Me : Now it is your turn.

She was just smiling and teasing me that there is nothing to tell. She had some plans with her family , I have to drop her soon. But she is playing with me. I kept pleading her. Then she pushed me to tree. Started to squeeze my scrotum. I was in mood so I let her do. I just closed my eyes. I didn’t know when she zipped my pant. I felt cool breeze down there. When I opened my eyes , I found keerthi on her knees. Holding my erect penis with her left hand and smiling at me. She started to shake my skin to and forth. She then moved close to my penis and smelled it. Then she touched it with her tongue. Shiver ran down my spine. I was going mad. I was simply speechless. We were having eye contact. Without breaking eye contact , Keerthi took my shaft into her mouth. Ahh , that feel. I held her head while she sucked my dick. Then Keerthi’s words started to ring in my ears. ( Keerthi : Blowjob is for a guy whom I choose as my BF/Hubby).

Whoohooo ! . Did she accept me as her Bf? I couldn’t believe the fuck happening right now. I was so excited that I didn’t tell her that I was about to cum. I simply unloaded my fluids into her throat. She pulled away and started to cough. She managed to spit whatever she had in her mouth. She had to gulp down matter in her throat. I gave her water.

Keerthi : Drop me at home. Parents must be waiting.

I pulled her and sucked her lips. She responded very well.

Me : Love you keerthi.

Keerthi ; Love you too , bunny.

We hugged and kissed for a while, then I dropped at her home.

That’s how our relation started. As expected Harika’s life got tore apart when a guy she loved deeply fucked her , dumped her and was chasing another pussy. As she was drowning deep into depression. Keerthi and I managed to get her on track. Thus we became best friends again. Keerthi confessed that she was in relation with me and I didn’t know about this. She kept asking whether I have gf or not. I kept saying no and acting as if I am single while Keerthi and Harika were laughing behind my back. I was real laughing stock for them. Slowly friendship between Harika and I took different turns . We ended liking each other. From here First update continues. This is how I met my GF. I am really lucky to get Keerthi. I still don’t know what she saw in me but she was there with me whenever I was in bad position.

From next update as usual story continues. Special updates ends here.

Next update you will learn what happened after Harika and bunny parted their ways