• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Dream came true......

Which is best erotic relation

• Incest

• sex with unknown

• Student teacher

• office

Results are only viewable after voting.

youknowwho

UPDATE 20….

Dad dropped me at bus station and returned back home. I was leaving with heavy hearted. I kept texting harika but not even one reply from. I got blue ticks means she saw my messages still decided to ignore. I got my bus settled down in my seat. My journey has started. If I knew this journey would push me away from Harika , I would have got down and returned back home. I pushed my seat back I kept calling her and texting her , still no response. I prayed to god that everything should get good after I reach home after 4 days. After I woke up , I found my bus cruising on highway with lush green paddy fields on both sides. I checked my watch it was around 7 am. Just half n hour ago from my grandparents town. I checked my whatsapp , no reply from Harika. I texted Good Morning . She wasn’t online. I called her she didn’t answer. I thought she must be getting ready to college I must call her after 6pm. After sometime I reached grandparents home. I called dad and informed him I reached safely. As usual I spent my day with grandpa at his banana plantation field. I waiting for time to be 6pm so that I can call my babe.

I spent time playing games on mobile and doing other boring stuff. My phone’s alarm rang. Its 6pm. I prayed to god that Harika must b in good mood and dailed her number.

It kept ringing , after many attempts she picked up and started to cuss me for leaving her alone. I wanted to apologise and I was really waiting for her to stop. She was talking , no yelling continuously. I wondered how come she hold her breath for so long. After sometime she stopped.

It was pin dropped silence for few seconds.

Me : Are you done ? Can I speak ?

Harika : No. Don’t dare to show me your face. I never thought you were this coward.

Me : Where are you ?

Harika : Far away from you.

Me : Come on babe , its just 4 days. Tell me where are you right now. On terrace. I will do video call.

Harika : No. I don’t wanna talk to you.

Me : Alright . You are upset I agree. I don’t want to upset you further. Remember that pact we made ?

Harika : Yes.

Me : Tell me what is it.

Harika : If we are upset or angry we won’t talk for few days. When anyone of us tries to reconcile other must accept the peace.

There will be no secrets with between us.

ME : Exactly. After four days I will be back with you. As per pact we will reconcile . I will accept each and every demands of yours. I will take you to dinner if you want or shopping. Look Harika I am ashamed from my side for what I did. I will come to you and beg for forgiveness. I will accept any type of punishment you impose on me. Please I never wanted to hurt you babe.

It was complete pin drop silence from her.

Me : Harika ? Are you there ?

Harika : Whatever …

Me : Sorry for disturbing you , can we talk for some time after mom n dad goes to bed ?

Harika : No

Me : Please baby.

Harika : If you wanted to talk then why did you left me here ?

Me : Harika please try to understand me…

Harika : Yeah. I have to understand you every time , as if I did mistake or I am the trouble maker. Why don’t you leave me alone bunny ?

Me : Alright . I won’t poke you now. But please talk to me after I return.

Harika : I will see. Bye.

Me : Are you busy ?

Harika : Yeah you aren’t the only thing I got in my life. Bye

Me : Good night.

Harika : Thanks…

And she disconnects the call abruptly. My grandparents house is Ground floor + 1st floor. Only one room in first floor. Enough for me , Harika and my cousins to sleep.

I was lost in deep thoughts. After sometime my mobile buzzed. It was keerthi.

Keerthi : You there ?

ME : Yep. Did she spoke to you ?

Keerthi : Yes , She is pissed off.

Me : What shall I do now ?

Keerthi : I told you to stay , but you won’t listen to me. Okay , give her some time. She likes you , she will come back eventually.

Me : Alright. I am just worried that I will lose her.

Keerthi : Nothing to worry. She will come to you. It’s upto you how would you gain her back. Can’t help you beyond this.

Me : I want you to answer my question frankly.

Keerthi : hmm.

Me : Are you really okay me having affair with Harika ?

Keerthi : I will answer this question when we meet , I mean face to face.

Me : Why not now?

Keerthi : I will be able to explain or talk to you much better than on mobile phone.

Me : Okay.

Keerthi : Don’t worry. You will feel good after talking to meet.

Me : I see.

Keerthi : Hey get your laptop and login in skype. Lets talk. It’s boring over here.

Me : What now ?

Keerthi : Yes.

My grandmother : Oye , bunny. Dinner is ready come down.

Me : Oh. It’s dinner time.

Keerthi : Ok come online at exactly 11PM.

Me : why so late ?

Keerthi : Because I need to make sure my parents are asleep. So that they won’t listen to our chats.

Me : Is it necessary?

Keerthi : Yes. I will be online sharp 11PM and I want you to be online before I do.

Me : Okay. CU

Then I kept my laptop for charging and went down for dinner.

After completing my dinner , I was casually walking on my terrace listening to music. Time just passed and passed and passed. My alarm rang reminding me the time 10:50PM.

Me to my self : Ah 10 mins to go.

I went down filled my water bottle. Checked on my grandparents , they were snoring which is a good sign. I came back to my room , pulled curtains of all windows locked the door from inside. Turned on my skype and waiting for my devil.

Meanwhile I casually opened my whatsapp and found Harika online. Thought she must be chatting with keerthi but strangely keerthi was offline.

Me to myself : What are you upto Harika ? Are you waiting for my message ? shall I text you ? May be you will get disturbed.

I went ahead and texted her.

Harika : Isn’t she on call with you ?

Me : No . How do you know ?

Harika : We don’t hide anything from each other.

Me : Oh.

Harika : Enjoy your session with ur gf. Bye.

Me : Hey hangon. We talk until she is online.

All I could see is single tick on my reply.

Me : Y r you in such a hurry harika ? Can’t stay for a moment?

Meanwhile keerthi is on call via skype. Call got connected. We exchanged greetings initially.

ME : You are looking different.

Keerthi : Am I?

Me : Who on earth gets lipstick n slight makeup for just a casual video call?

Keerthi : It’s not casual video call bunny.

Me : Then?

Keerthi : Remember your ejaculation control sessions. You did great back in that theatre. Still you need to keep practising .

Me : Oh come on. Can’t we do this after I get back. I am sure Harika won’t talk to me for a while. Till then I will need your company.

Keerthi : Session is session.

She took her laptop placed on bed. She was wearing sleeve less top and knee length skirt. She was damn sexy.

Keerthi come on big boy. Place your laptop 6 feet away from you. SO that I can see your tool and face. ( she winked when she said “TOOL”).

I got up and placed my laptop away. I had erection after I saw keerthi and she saw it.

Keerthi : Look your tool is ready. Come on removed everything. Get a chair and sit infront of cam.

Me : What about your parents? What if they hear you ?

Keerthi : Don’t worry about them. What about your grandparents. ?

Me : They are old. Can’t climb stairs. Knee pains.

Keerthi : Wonderful undress yourself now.

Me : Hey , what about you. Get naked.

Keerthi : Have you ever seen a women strip teasing ?

Me : No.

Keerthi : Then lets get started.

Me : Fuck this hot.

Fan was running on high speed , I am sweating .

I pulled a god damn chair and sat infront of her. I caught my erect , rock hard penis and was stroking it up n down slowly.

Keerthi : Don’t get excited bunny. Remember. When ever you get excited your BP will raise and you will ejaculate much faster. Take deep breath. I you think you are about to ejaculate , stop stroking but don’t release your tool from your grip. Just divert your attention to something disgusting or boring. Try to stay as longer as you can. Because every woman wants her man to last longer till they get orgasm. Satisfying a woman is tough. But men can improve with simple points and practise.

My eyes were just glued to laptop screen. Keerthi moved back. She slowly raised her skirt exposing her milky white thighs. My heart was pumping very badly. I kept my breathing uniform and deeper. She was making erotic expressions and was making sizzling , seductive moves.

She started to squeeze her tits and bit her lips while she was performing seductive dance. I have never ever seen such thing in my life. She then slid down her skirt. She had white color panty inside. She then started to push her boobs up and squeeze them. She then started to raise her T shirt. My heart started to beat faster. I was getting excited. So I close my eyes for for a while took deep breath. After my excitement got under control I opened my eyes.

Keerthi sitting on her knees. She was in Bra and panty. I could see wet path on her panty. That was one hell of erotic moment. She then removed her remaining and performed some sexy seductive moves. Keerthi was slim but had enough flesh with curves. Then she took a thick candle . Kissed it and inserted into her pussy. With every minute I could see keerthi’s expression change. She was nearing her orgasm. She could have stopped for a while and continued. But she was starving for sex. She kept doing. Her pussy was leaking and she pulled out candle out. She got her orgasm. Her loves juices were still oozing out of her love hole. Now I can’t hold myself. I started to shag. Keerthi cam close to her laptop was watching me. I closed my eyes and kept shagging. I could feel my semen flowing through my urethra and I cummed. Keerthi was smiling and I couldn’t believe my eyes. I never cummed this amount earlier. I went to washroom cleaned my self and came back. We both had some chit chat for some time then went to bed. Next day I called Harika she didn’t answered my calls. I thought to call keerthi and ask her to tell harika to call me.

This mess was created by me. I didn’t want any kind of trouble between them. I have decided to deal with Harika myself. I didn’t stop texting or calling harika. I was getting frustrated by every second. 4 days passed away. I got down from bus. Took auto rickshaw and returned home.