• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Do you want to marry a virgin girl ? And why ?

Maximum people want to marry a virgin girl . On first night they want to see blood on their bedsheet . And if they couldnt find blood they blame girl for being a characterless .

So serious question is

Why do you want a virgin girl as your wife ?

The same reason you always prefer a seal packed Phone over dibba open phone!

The feeling of unboxing .. :lol:

Dynamic2

Love 💞
Maximum people want to marry a virgin girl . On first night they want to see blood on their bedsheet . And if they couldnt find blood they blame girl for being a characterless .

So serious question is

I prefer virgin girl because she is only while and I'm the only one who taste her body her pussy and all.

But if I have to option that

1. Non virgin girl who love me
  2. Virgin girl who don't love me
Then I choose non virgin girl over virgin girl.

And also choose non virgin girl if I love that girl.

I even love one girl very much 😍😍 who has bf and I'm sure she has sex with him many times but if she come to me I marry her for sure.

that girl look like this actress younger version

293114717-570963031138613-834528570381123747-n
She is very sweet 😍 towards me she is very kind to everyone around her.

Who not merry girl like this I definitely merry her.

So serious question is

"What if her ex was really good at sex, like the guy from the stories ?"

rayat6969

mai aajkal online youtube shorts dekh rha hu vha pe kai videos aa rhe hai jha per chutiye beth ke bandiyo ko podcast pe bulate hai jo dumb hoti or unki lifestyle pe question krte hai k tum itne bandos e chudi ho koi banda shaadi ni krega tumse or kisi or podcast me vhi banda bol rha bande ko shaadi krne se pehle km se kam 50 bandiyo ko chodna chaiye uske baad shaadi kre in genral its hypocracy agar tum virgin ho only then u should be expecting or want to marry a virgin girl per jb tum khud virgin nhi i dont think u can demand for a virgin bride its bullshit

Reactions: Tera Jass