• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Do You Ever Purchase Undergarment for Your MOM?

magudagu

Hello Guys

Recently my mom told me to purchase her bra panty online because she doesn't know how to buy from online so, I was already brought a lot of her stuff from online like a dress, saree, bra panty, she just brows in her mobile and I just complete order. But in the past whatever I was ordered it was simple old style bra panty. This time she selected the same type and called me for placed order but my naughty mind thought differently so I changed her selected bra panty and replace with my chosen designer and sexy bra panty. It was about 10 sets I have chosen a very sexy and cute bra party. When it delivered my mom open that packed and immediately call me and told it is wrong bra panty I did not choose it, I said- Mom may they did mistake its happen sometimes If you want to, I can replace it or return it. Then mom thinks some times and looks closely at Bra panty. Then she suddenly changes her mind and tells- It's ok not need to return at least it's my proper size, I will manage. After listening to this I wonder WOW, Still I imagining how she looks in this sexy bra panty. but Sadly still never get a chance to look her in this bra panty.
you should invest in spy cam

magudagu

yes even i have purchased for sister .. string bikini type and one bikini for swiming classes but she only wore the bikini top which was like sports top and not the panty

Reactions: Pussycat and Manshu

Pussycat

yes even i have purchased for sister .. string bikini type and one bikini for swiming classes but she only wore the bikini top which was like sports top and not the panty
I also did same for my beloved sister, bought see through babydoll for her and given through my wife and told to wife that u say to her that a small gift for sister by her brother

Timothy

Had purchased once.. When she had to stay with an aunt in an emergency in hospital for a few days till aunty was discharged
Had to buy 3 nighties.
And 3 sets of bras and panties..
Picked up black white and beige jockey bras. She had told me. 36 b
And jockey pack of 3 L hipster