• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica DEMONS SEXOLIGY ( EROTIC HORROR)(Completed)

UPDATE:- 10

The jeep closed in on the gardens, Tabitha parked near a black iron gate with heavy padlocks, as the ignition was turned off, and the head lights died and left the gate in darkness, once again. The students stepped out of the jeep and closed in on the cold black painted gate. A flashlight/torch shuns its light on the padlock, while Tabitha attempted to pick it.

"No enchantments?" Amanda asked as she saw how easy to was to break into the gardens.

Tabitha looked at her for a moment. "The closest thing to enchantments we got in this time are electronic locks— but." Damian interrupted and said "But they are not going to upgrade this side of the fence until twenty-sixteen." Amanda nodded her head, whether or not she understood it was of no real importance.

"Eureka!" Tabitha said as the gates opened up and group ventured inside of gardens, only to feel the cold air bite against their skin. "No one really says Eureka anymore." Dominic joked. "Shut up Dominic." Tabitha replied in a calmly manner.

Samantha loved every minute of this, the thrill of breaking in, the uneasy vibe, the haunting atmosphere gave Samantha the gothic relieve she longed for. Everything angle that Sam turned her head would show her nothing but a pitch black oblivion staring back at her. She hugged Damian's arms; but not out of fear, but out of happiness.

"Hey there." Damian kissed Samantha's head.

As they walked, a familiar sight came to Amanda, she felt as if she has walked this path once before. "Oi lady, what are you doing there" Amanda heard a voice similar to her own. Looking into the distance, she saw a young woman about her age with blond hair and wearing a red leather corset type of attire. "Was that really me from when I was alive?" Amanda thought to herself. "Yes, yes. I remember now, we were heading to Green gate to fight orcs, then I saw a woman who looks just like I do now." Amanda shivered as she felt her past life and after life connected with each other. The visions faded and her surrounding cut back to the black night, Amanda now saw only her new friends walking.

"Well, this is the centre of the garden. Now what?" Tabitha spoke as they stopped at the fountain, the water still running, illuminated by the floor lamps; still on. Everyone poked around the fountain, trying to be the one who finds a way to save the day. "Well then?" Tabitha looked at Amanda, with no results.

"I don't know." Amanda said. She was more disappointed than the others but something drew her attention. Small amounts of light were being reflected, Amanda drifted off to investigate; Damian followed.

Amanda found a small stone circle embed in the ground; the centre had a gold plaque with the word written. "Here I stood, a knight of Asthanthia, here I died a corpse of nothing." Amanda closed her eyes, tears filled them. "Who wrote that?" She thought. "Did I?" As the ghostly Amanda opened her eyes, she was transported through time. The light of day pierced her eyes, the sound of screaming and shouting burst her eye drums.

"Where? Where am I?" She spoke. A cavalry of men charged past her, from the corner of her eye she saw a green giant swing a sword at her. Fearful; she dodged, only to see that the orc was struck down by a blond haired woman on a horse. "You." Amanda spoke.

Once more she flashed through time, this time she ended up in a castle courtyard. Courageously she walked around; this time. She was greeted by smiles and frowns, as the cheerful people went around their business. "Oh my lady, you are in your night gown." A concerned old maid ushered her inside. "Now, now. A young maiden such as you should care much more of her honour." Amanda stuttered. "Honour?" The woman took her inside and started to size up numerous dresses against Amanda's body. "Now, now. I think this will fit, until we get you home. Who is your farther?" The old maid asked.

"ORCS! Bloody ORCS!" A soldier voice could be heard outside; the old maid dropped the clothes and tried to drag Amanda into a bedroom. Locking the door, the two stood with other women in the room. "Mama, what is going on?" A young maid asked the old one. "Get, get away from that window, she forced everyone clear of any possible danger, the best she could. Amanda rebelliously walked towards the window, ignoring the shouting of many of the women inside the room. Through the window she saw only fire and destruction, a continuously line of castle fortress were set ablaze, suddenly her view was blocked by a large green dragon. "Gar'dak. I remember now." Amanda said quietly but loud enough so the room occupants could hear.

"What?!" The old maid shouted in confusion but Amanda did not reply; instead she recited "Here I stood a knight of Asthania, Here I died a corpse of nothing. Here I burn, yet shall not cower, remember us as the maidens upon the tower." "What?!" the women all shouted. "I'm so sorry, I really am." Amanda spoke as she faded away. Astounded, the woman all wondered where she went, as Gar'dak the orcish dragon opened his mouth to engulf the room and the tower it resided upon, in flame.

Back in the present, Damian looked at Amanda. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yes, she replied. Now stand here." Amanda ordered Damian, who looked confused at first but decided to go along with it.

"okay"

Amanda drifted back towards the fountain. "Follow me, Tabitha."

Tabitha looked confused. "Err, why?"

"Just do it!" Amanda began to lose a bit of her patience.

Tabitha was shaken by Amanda's voice. "Okay, okay." She gave it. Amanda took her to another stone plate, this time the gold plague said, "Here I burn, yet shall not cower, remember us as the maidens upon the tower"

"Stand here." Amanda said, Tabitha stood in the middle of the golden plate.

Samantha (II)

Dominic and Samantha shared an awkward moment of silence, "So just me and you." Dominic said, smiling at Samantha.

"Yup. Just me and you." She replied.

"Hey, Samantha, I was wondering if, it was not too late to, err..." Dominic stuttered as her rubbed the back of his head, before continuing. "So, to err, Date?" Dom finally finished his sentence.

"Really? You would want to date a freak like me?" Samantha's face was flushed with the look of annoyance. "Even after you saw me and Damian as a couple?"

Dominic was lost for words; he had never been rejected by a girl before. "I mean, after that whole deal the Popo—whatever his' called, and the way you saved me, I kind of thought that you weren't such a freak." He lowered his head as he finished his sentence.

As Samantha was about to reply, Amanda suddenly appeared, and begun to chant. "Here I stood a knight of Asthania; Here I died a corpse of nothing. Here I burn, yet shall not cower, remember us as the maiden upon the tower!"

The loud thumbed was heard, as the fountain began to shake and lower it's self into the ground, the floor lamps switched off as a spiral of stairs appeared, leading into the dark underground. Damian and Tabitha could be heard running towards them.

"Well, that was cool." Samantha said, she could not hold back her joy and excitement.

Damian (II)

The group stepped down the spiral stairs, engulfed by darkness. "Damian you are at the last step." Amanda warned but the group had flash light torches, and spotted the end of the stair case, before Amanda spoke.

Damian spotted an old torch on the wall. Samantha also notices the torch, "Hey Damian, catch." Samantha threw a zippo lighter and Damian; who surprisingly caught it.

"You smoke?" Tabitha asked Samantha.

"No." She replied.

Damian began to light up the torch, but then turned his head around. "So why do you have a zippo lighter?" He asked.

"Why not?" Samantha replied and the group all raised a brow.

"Alright then..." Damian awkwardly replied as the old torch lit up; illuminating a small portion of the room in a warm orange flame. Damian noticed more torches on the wall, and decided to light those up. Still walking with caution; he moved over to wall torches and lit the nearest one up. Like dominoes all the other on the left torches caught fire; one by one to the end of the room, and then from the other end, the torches on the right side lit up one by one.

"I like that the special effects." Dominic added, Amanda looked at him and smiled. "More will come, I promise you." Amanda replied.

The group started to look around the room; it was filled with old artefacts; dusty and decrepit. Dominic noticed a very modern looking cardboard box, and without hesitation he opened it; taking out a noted slip which read. "Box 0627- contains: horse painting, shelved in 1996." Dominic stared at the paperwork and turned to the group. "Guy's I think we are in a basement of a museum." He announced to his friends.

Tabitha thought for a second. "Well yeah, there is the Asthanthian Jadeland Museum here." Tabitha said. Amanda raised her brow. "Wow, this place use to be called the Black line, and beyond it was the Grimlands." Amanda replied.

"Well I guess we found the second entrance." Damian said. Everyone continued walking and looking around. The room began to seem more modern; the torches still remained, however. "Look there!" Damian exclaimed. They ran towards a glass box with an ancient looking book confined with in.

"How do we get it out?" Dominic asked. Everyone looked at the electronic lock and bullet proof glass.

"I can phase threw the elec—electronic block to cause some disturbance to it, but it will take some time." Amanda spoke as she placed her hand threw the electronic lock pad.

"Aww, cool." Samantha blurted out.

One minute had passed since Amanda used her ghostly powers to attempt breaking into the class container, when a hard and firm footstep sounded in the background.

"Well, well. You kids deserve some extra credit for your activities." A well refined voice said, as the speaker came to light. His had a slight twirling moustache and pointy beard, not too outlandish but very stylish, in a retro sense. The man looked about in his fifties, with grey streaks in his hair. He walked forward and raised his hand up to Amanda. "I shall be taking this book now." He spoke in a calm and timely manner, but something about him seemed threating.

"Wait, I know you." Samantha walked forward while everyone else looked confused. "You're James Farlow, CEO of Farlow pharmaceuticals." She added.

"Farlow pharmaceutical and medical development researches. FPA-MDR." James Farlow corrected her.

"So why are you here?" Dominic asked.

"Well. Lad, that's a very good question. We all have to answer someone and I am no exception, however to please my overlords, I must take this book. Step back now, spectre." After the quick tongued Lord Farlow was done speaking to Dominic, he snapped his head back towards Amanda; whom he shocked by acknowledging her.

"I shall not be fucking moved." Amanda snarled at the man.

"Well then." Farlow still had he's palms facing Amanda. "Ignius volare spectrum." Lord Farlow chanted, Amanda flew into the fall, disappearing through it, only to crawl back and slump to the floor.

"How did you do that?!" Everyone ask, Dominic clenched his fist and charged Lord Farlow. "Dominic, wait." Samantha called out. Amanda closed her eyes, she knew this would happen.

As Dominic came close to Farlow, the man began another chant. "Ignius volare mortale." This time Farlow just flicked his wrist and Dominic flew toward his friends. "Petty, I can sense that you came from an important bloodline." Lord James Farlow grinned.

Reaching into his blazer's pocket; Farlow produced a card and touched it on the sensors of the electronic device; opening the bullet proof glass case and he then he took the book. "I shall be off now, out of my way." Farlow approached the students but sighed when they did not part for him. "The youth." He muttered under his breath. "Ignius volare mortale." He chanted, this time he had to aim his palm at the students, before they were all moaning in pain; on the ground.

"Ah, fuck." Samantha yelled. Everyone struggled to get up, save for Damian; who spent a few seconds on his knees, with his palms on the floor. Finally he rose up, his iris was glowing red, and his face was straight with rage. Farlow was taken back by this sight.

"recipit stultus verba profertis, Ignius" Damian's voice rose in volume but greatly deepened, everyone was caught in awe, especially Amanda. Farlow flew back a couple of inches but the book flew towards Damian.

"Another warlock, a nice change I suppose." Lord Farlow rotated his neck. The group all smiled as they saw the middle age man beaten back by their friend.

Lord Farlow cleared his throat as he started his next chant. "Ignius cadent veneficus." A blue beam of lighting shot from his palm and hit Damian, who fell on his knees.

"argg." Damian groaned in pain, his friends approached him to give aid, but the lighting prevented this. Finally Amanda rose up and came to Damian's side but she too was unsuccessful due to the lighting. Farlow then run up to Damian and kicked him hard in the chest, the young man fell. Farlow was standing other Damian and pointed his hand once more at the lad, "gustus ignis irrumator praetor" this time, fire shot from Farlow's palms and hit him; causing his leather jacket to smoulder, burn and melt off "Ahh, it hurts." Damian cried out, everyone's heart sunk but Farlow did not care.

Lord Farlow began to alternate with the lighting spell and the fire spell, one for his hand; every time Damian's cries and scream got louder. Dominic could not take it anymore, he charged Farlow and tackled him, but could not hold him down, Tabitha ran and gave a side kick followed by a back kick; knocking Farlow against the wall. The man managed to dodge Tabitha's next attacks.

UPDATE:-11

Ahh yes I admire your training in the martial arts, but it will not save you today." Farlow got out of the way and began to chant the lighting spell. As Samantha and Amanda helped Damian, the young student reached for the book and touched it. A vision of four worlds colliding filled his mind. Once more Damian stood up.

Shaking off, those who helped him up. "Tabitha, Dominic, move out of the way." Damian spoke quietly; Lord Farlow gave him his attention; allowing Tabitha and Dominic to get to safety. Damian began his next enchantment. He looked master Farlow deep in his eyes, "Mater tua et domus patris tui criceta redoluit bacarum" Damian spouted two large black wings, both Amanda and Farlow knew what this could have meant.

"Impossible", Farlow said. "A descendant of the dark one." He continued.

"Whose child started his blood line?" Amanda wondered.

Lord Farlow staggered back in fear. As Damian continued the enchantment. "Ite et vos parabola vel secundo... Ignius." Damian's wing disappeared as Lord Farlow flew against the wall, the concrete began to move and sprout, two hands made out of cement rose from the walls and grabbed hold of Farlow's wrists, as the man was knocked out.

Damian collapse; everyone came to his aid. "What happened? Damian asked."

"You're a wizard, Harry. Ha-ha." Dominic joked, Amanda, Tabitha and Samantha all slapped him on his head.

"Ha, I don't have glasses. Can I borrow your, Tabitha?" Damian joked back, in a faint voice

After being helped back to his feet, Damian observed the cement hands crumble and release the unconscious Lord Farlow.

"Who knew rich CEO could be such evil people." Dominic joked again.

Tabitha smiled. "You would be surprise." She replied.

Amanda (IV)

As the group proceeded to walk out, Amanda spotted something queer and strange, yet very familiar to her. A crate, its panelling was splintered during the battle and a golden form seemed to shine out. "Hang on, comrades." She said, before rushing to the dismantle the wood. Dominic walked over to help out, as did Tabitha and then Samantha. Damian hobbled over but was able to do very little.

A gold sarcophagus lay underneath the wooden crate; it was in form of a winged warrior goddess. "Oh." Amanda wept. "Oh my. That's my body inside." She continued as a few tear came to her eyes. Touching a golden mask, she whispered. "This was Nymernina's."

"Oh my god." I remember this. It was taking off display, ten years ago." Tabitha said to Amanda as they both touched the resplendent gold casing. "I saw this as a kid; it inspired me to study in this field." Tabitha finished off.

"Yeah, same here." Damian and Samantha both added.

"I err—yeah, was inspired by you as well." Dominic butted in. Amanda's face blushed as it was filled with pride. She spoke to the group. "I'm glad I inspired you guy." Amanda said; giving a hard smile. "But, I need your help, I need my body to me buried at once, it I the only way I can get a new one." She spoke to the group.

Damian observed the lock on the sarcophagus and rummaged through the pockets of his smouldered leather jacket, and pulled out the box that he found Amanda in. He then looked at the ghostly Amanda and raised his eyebrows, hoping that she will give him instructions. Amanda smiled and did just that. "Twist the bottom and you will feel the middle section unstiffen, then you press the middle section and the box opens." Damian followed her instructions; first the twisting and then pressing the button. The twelve sided box open up; each lid flap was in shape of an isosceles triangle. Damian looks at a twelve point star on the sarcophagus and worked out that the box's lid had to fit in there. Twisting count-clock wise, he that no luck, so it did it clock wise and finally, a blade of pressurized shot from the golden casket.

Before the lid was removed, Amanda quickly grabbed the mask that sat on the face of the sarcophagus. "This belonged to my friend; she came from the part of world where they buried their royals in these." Amanda said, as more fragments of her past came to her.

"Hang on; I got something in my jeep that can help move your body." Tabitha doubled back to her vehicle.

Lilith (I)

A few hours after Amanda's old body was buried, Lord James Farlow returned to the cult's 'house.' Tired, bruised and undoubtedly ashamed. Next to his son, he knelt before Lilith, she was disappointed in him, and he knew it.

"Mistress, I beg your forgiveness. The boy, he has powers, he seem— to." Lord Farlow paused, and then leaned into Lilith. "He seems to be descended from the dark one's seed." Farlow continued, his voice became more quitter but deeper and the same time.

"Well that makes sense; Tenebris did impregnate some woman before his was vanquished from your world." Lilith stopped to think. "But I wonder which whore he started that blood line with."

Farlow was relieved when he saw that Lilith was busy pondering. "Perhaps she understands and will show mercy." He thought to himself. Clearing his throat he spoke again. "You see, he was more powerful than expect, but next time I shall get him, gratitude for your forgiveness and understanding." He blurted out before kissing Lilith's toes. He's son; Lord J Farlow JR, turned his head, he was furious and disappointed with his father, and could not stand him grovelling.

"Who said I was showing you mercy." Lilith said. As soon as she finished her sentence, the older James Farlow paused and raised his head in confusion. "Up, you two." Lilith brought both men to their feet.

"Mistress?" Lord Farlow was scared and confused; he finally knew that it felt like to be on the opposite ends on the table.

"While you were out, suffering a humiliating defeat, your son to retrieve artefacts from the depths of an old orcish ruin." Farlow looked at his son, confused, but Farlow Jr returned a smug smile. "So I will see if the new generation can excel the old. Out with the old, in with the new. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Every dog has—it's..." Lilith was interrupted by Farlow

"But mistress, what of me?" The former cult leader whimpered.

"Well then, if you can't fight like a man, I guess you must be fucked like a woman." Lilith replied. Lord James Farlow Junior moved back and to the side, his father looked back at him, wondering why. A group of five men arrived in the room, all silent. "First I take back the powers I graced you with." Lilith pointed her hand at Farlow and from her finger tips came red and black beams of lighting.

"Ahh, fuck." Farlow screamed as his borrowed powers were being yanked from his body and soul, on his knees he felt when the extraction was completed; he was a sweating, heavy breathing mess. "My powers, mistress, I'm sorry. I will rectify my mistake; I am a man of my word. " He pleaded with his hands pressed tightly together.

"A man no more." Farlow junior sniggered; his father snapped his head at him.

"What did you say, boy?" Lord Farlow was furious at the insolence of his son.

"He is right. A man no more." Lilith said before shooting another beam of lighting from her tips, this time a red large aura appeared around Farlow. He screamed but what every was happening to him appeared as a blur however, it was possible to see his hair grow incredibly lord and his clothe seemed to tear and deflate. When all the light shows were over, Farlow was handed a mirror.

He could not believe his eyes, dropping the mirror upon what had happen to him, causing the mirror shattered.

"Ouch, that's going to be seven years bad luck." Lilith joked. Farlow felt his chest; where that was hard pectoral muscles there were now big firm breasts, where there was a manly jawline there was a slightly more feminine chin and facial features, where there was a good lengthen penis there was now a tight untouched vagina, where there came booming and yet eloquent voice; only emitted a soft woman like voice, however the voice remained eloquent, so not all was lost.

"I'm—I'm a woman." Farlow was also taken back by his new voice. He/she stood up; barely filling the clothes. Lilith turns back Farlow's age a few decades as well as switching his sex.

"I can only perform this trick once in a blue moon, your timing could not have been better." Lilith gloated and marvelled at her work. "Well, now you will 'serve' the men who worked for you. Take her away, boys and remember to have fun." Lilith signalled then men to come forward. Farlow was not having any of this; he/she struck Lilith across the face, but was barely able to touch her, as Farlow Jr grabbed his former father's fist and jaws.

"Do not strike the mistress; face the fact that after serving all the men here, you will be sent to the lowest brothels on the planet to live out your failure for the rest of your life." Farlow Jr was very aggressive as he spoke to his ex-dad.

"I am your father! Speak to me with respect." The former Lord Farlow demanded.

"My father is not a woman, yet along a whore." Farlow Jr replied whilst slipping his hands down the trousers of the former Lord Farlow, who tried her best to go against Junior's actions but found no success; instead he/she just closed her eyes and let her son do what he wanted. This was short lived, as Farlow Junior threw his former father towards the men, who grabbed her and dragged her away, with her trousers slowly slipping off. He/she began shouting; at first it was in anger but later it was of sorrow and pleading.

Taking a knee, Farlow Junior, summited to his mistress, before kissing her feet. "I am yours to command. I shall return victorious or dead on my shield." He pledged.

Lilith smiled. "Arise, young Farlow." Staring deep in his eyes she brushed over his hair and grabbed it violently at the back, and then she kissed him. "The younger generation are the future." Lilith said after they stopped kissing and placed their foreheads together.

***Epilogue***

"I was so beautiful back then." Amanda sighed, as she bid her old body farewell, but not before Damian emptied his leather jacket's pockets and placed it over Amanda's old body. "To keep you warm in the afterlife," He told her, smiling.

"Don't worry, Amanda. Everyone's flesh turns to dust..." Tabitha said but was interrupted.

"But your soul will always be beautiful." Dominic added.

"Aww. Thank you." Amanda replied. A ghostly tear formed in Amanda's eyes, I'm blessed to have new friends and comrades like you." She then added.

Amanda looked at the gold mask she was holding as the last piece of dirt was buried on her new grave. The new burial gave her a lighter feeling.

One day had passed and across the globe, in a dingy room, Aisha lay slumped on a dirty mattress. To her left she saw a new girl sitting with her arms around her knees. "Hey, who are you." She asked the girl. The girl raised her head. "Lord—I mean Jame—Jane... Jane F" She replied.

Aisha smiled. "Come on this, I think you need a hug." She invites the girl onto the dirty mattress. "Are you new to this?" She asked another question.

Jane closed her eyes and replied "Not quite." Before tucking her head into Aisha's chest.

"Aww there, there. I arrived here just yesterday. I know how you feel." She said to the girl. "But I know that at least one of the people responsible for bringing me here will get what they deserve. Karma." She then added.

Jane F smiled. "Yeah... karma."

UPDATE:-12

After an intense battle with a man name Lord James Farlow Snr, Damian arose victorious; discovering an unearthly ability. Managing to recover an ancient book, that will help defeat the demon queen, Lilith; the group stumbled upon a Sarcophagus inside a museum basement, containing the body of Amanda, from when she was alive. Giving her the burial she deserves, Amanda felt lighter and regained some of her memories, however her name was still unknown.

The failure at the basement did not go well with Lilith, who used her powers to turn the disgraced Lord Farlow into a woman; after being 'used' by most of 'her' former underlings; Farlow was shipped out to one of the worse brothels in the planet, leaving his son as the next 'earth bound' leader of the Kane cult.

Long in the past, in the depths of Hal/Hell, a cavalry of horses rode towards a tower of demons. "The rebel's approach, general." Said a low ranking demon to his superior. The rebellion of tormented soul led by the demon usurper, Lilith; clashed against the ground demon's fortification. Lilith used her wings and flew up to the tower.

"Traitorous, whore." The demon general yelled out as they engaged in combat. Lilith slew the first demon, and then from the skies, came a warrior goddess, it was Amanda. Lilith moved out of the way as Amanda emitted a bright light; completely turning the demon general to dust. When the confrontation was over, Amanda landed, she donned shiny gold armour with a skirt as white as snow, the skirt had a huge portion missing from the front; exposing the gold armoured panty that she wore, and her body also had wings with white feathers and golden wing bones. On her head, she wore a blue and gold striped helmet that resembled an eagle's neck and head; the eagle's lower beak would rest on top of her head.

The goddess Amanda watched as Lilith landed in front of her. "Every day I am thankful that I chose you as my right hand woman." The demoness told Amanda, leaning in and kissing her.

"And every day I am glad those men stole my body and buried me in that golden tomb." Amanda replied. "Now I am your secret weapon." She added.

Lilith smiled. "Yes you are." Kissing her once more and grabbing a handful of her ass. To their side, a thick swirl of white smoke, materialised; taking the form of an Elf like demon with pale white skins. "My Mistresses, I appear at your service." The elf like creature bowed.

"This is Alp, he will help us infiltrate into the great halls of hell, where the dark one sits." Lilith introduced Amanda to the plump, hissing demon.

"He looks a bit short, to me." Amanda scoffed, at the annoyance of the creature.

"SHORT?! SHORT?! I am demon of carnal lust a desire." Alp literally went red with rage; his skin turned from milky white to red like blood.

"Shh, she didn't mean that." Lilith calmed down the Alp. "Perhaps if she saw you in action, she could see what a great contribution you can provide." Lilith suggested; whilst undoing the gold panties beneath Amanda's skirt.

"Wait, what?" Amanda said confused, as Lilith managed to expose her pussy. Lilith stood behind Amanda and spread her pussy lips. The Alp transformed into smoke, once more and entered Amanda's vagina. At first she did not feel anything, but then it struck up, causing her to fall to her knees, the orgasms rippled through her body. "Ahh, my—body, my—pussy." Amanda moaned. She could not control her movements; her hand went behind her and started to finger her ass. "What's happening?" She asked.

"Alp, can enter and travel through a person's body through their rectum or vagina, and control their body in a sexual manner." Lilith explained. "He can also transfer via sex." She added. At the end of the biological possession, Alp flew out of Amanda's mouth and reformed into a physical state; grinning and doing a victory jig.

"Am I big enough?" He asked Amanda, who did not reply to the question. Snatching back her panty, she flew off. "There are still four more towers to take." Amanda said before departing.

"I think that will be a yes." Lilith laughed as she too flew off.

***Ghosts of the past: Part I***

Damian (I)

On the balcony of the shared hotel room, Damian sat with his ear phones in, so if anyone caught a glimpse of him talking to his self, they would automatically assume that he was on his hands free, but it was not himself that he was talking to.

"So, how do you feel?" Amanda touched Damian's cheeks.

"I—I don't know. I can't remember anything I said." Damian stared into the sky. "I remember doing that that magic stuff, but not how I did it."

Amanda smiled and leaned back on her seemly empty chair. "Yeah, I know that feeling, I got some memories back from when I was fighting in hell."

"Oh." Replied Damian. "May I ask about them?" He added.

Amanda smirked. "Okay then, I remember that I had wings and wore an outfit that looked exactly like that goddess on at sarcophagus." She said, looking at the exact spot that Damian was staring at. "Hey, I should train you to harness your powers, it will make fighting demons an easier job" Amanda turned to Damian and smiled.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." Damian replied.

"Okay, we can start this later on in the day. But, let's do a little fun spell, while we sit here." Amanda said, and looked to see if Damian was still following. "Okay follow me instructions."

"Erm, okay." Damian was unsure, but his decided to carry on, anyway.

Amanda cleared her throat. "Okay I want you to imagine a girl you have a deep desire for, and then say these words." Amanda again checked to see if Damian was following her. "Desiderium proiectio" Damian was silent for a while.

"Okay." Clearing this throat he closed his eyes, thinking of Samantha, naked with her tits bouncing up and down. "Desiderium proiectio" He said, opening his eyes. Nothing, there was no visible effect whatsoever.

"Oh err, this happens. Keep trying." Amanda was quick to recover Damian; who said nothing, but repeated the steps. Again, thinking of Samantha, her pale white skin and tattooed body. "Desiderium proiectio." Nothing again happened.

"Again." Amanda reminded Damian as he looked to her, and again he tried to do the spell, but this time he chose to think about Amanda; how her ghost would have looked in a body and how hot she still is without one. "Desiderium proiectio." Once more, nothing happened. Damian grew frustrated and decided to try a final time.

"Tabitha, that blonde, those huge tits and juicy ass in yoga pants." Damian thought to himself. "Desiderium proiectio." Damian had grown cynical the first three times, but now, he could not believe it. It front of his eyes were small fireworks of smoke, visible in day light; depicting, Tabitha, Amanda and Samantha nude. Though the images were crude and very basic, the subjects were very clear.

"Three? Wow, you be quite a stud." Amanda said, as she noted Damian's work. "With enough practise, you can see the desire of every human who feel the pleasure of lust." Amanda added.

"Even yours?" Damian asked.

Amanda smiled. "Will just have to see, won't we?"

Dominic (I)

"And I will see you later." The girl said; giggling. Dominic pulled his trousers back up; Sheathing his cock back into his boxer shorts. "Yeah see ya, Jane." Dominic replied. He closed the door, quickly before her roommates could see him; but no one in sight.

Jane was lying back in her bed; the blond cheer leader looked at her phone and decided to browse social media. As she flicked through the endless sea of selfies, motivation quotes and selfies with motivational quotes on top of them; the light started to flicker, before dying out completely. "For fuck sake, not again." She said to herself, before going on Facebook to post an angry rant.

A thin smoke entered her room, and crept up her bed, congealing near her pelvis area, waiting for the blonde to open up her legs, once more. When she did open her legs, the smoke entered her pussy, taking control of her every move.

"Huh?" She felt a sudden tingling sensation in her abdomen. "What the fuck, what am I doing?" She could not control her arms and hands, and yet they playing with her pussy. She felt waves of waves of pleasure wash over her body. "Ohhh ahh, I'm Cumming." She moaned during her unnatural orgasm.

Like a woman 'possessed' she lunged forward on her bed, on all fours she scrambled out of her room; completely naked. Gathering dirt underneath her feet, she still ran the hallways, her pussy dripping wet at each step she took. She saw Dominic walking by the elevator, next a woman in her early thirties.

"I'm so sorry." Jane yelled out as she jumped and landed right in front of the lady, the naked Jane planted a firm kiss on the woman's lips; grabbing hold of her with unearthly strength. Dominic stood confused and amazed, perhaps even aroused. Jane's tongue wrestled with the woman's and eventully sliped out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The woman yelled out.

"Oh shit. Jane, stop." Dominic was taken out of this trance, and grabbed hold of Jane, but she wriggled free of his hold. On the four, Jane started to lick the woman's toes through her toeless shoe, while Jane herself was masturbating.

Her pussy spilled into the carpet as the disgusted woman watch Dominic wrench her away. "I'm so sorry." He told the lady as she broke free, and fled. "Please don't tell anyone." He said to her as she was almost gone from sight.

"Please Dominic, I can't control my body." Jane said to him, as she began to jerk her hips. "Oh , I'm cumming again." Her pussy erupted into Dominic's arms. Covering her face, Dominic, pick her up and began to double back to her room.

"Can't let anyone see this." He thought to himself.

Her room door was left slightly ajar, perfect for him to open with his foot and open fully. He lay the poor slut on the bed, she still tried to wriggle. "Good thing no one can see this, they may get the wrong impression." Dominic again thought to himself.

Searching the floor, Dominic found the t shirt and jeans that Jane was wearing prior to when they fucked. "Stay still." He said to her as her body began to flail.

"I can't, I don't have control of my body." Jane replied, frustrated and scared. Dominic wrestled with her to get the t-shirt on. After a few more flails and punches, Dominic managed to accomplish just that. Next were the jeans, Dom was meant with a barrage of kicks to the arms and chest; nothing he couldn't handle. While he was down there, he managed to get a good sight of her moist pussy, though it was dark, the juices reflected some lights from the electronic in the room.

Dominic picked Jane up once again; he gave up trying to dress the slut when the top of the Jeans met her bottom. Racing out of the room, he went straight for Damian; trying his best not to be seen.

Damian (II)

"Reci—recipit stultus,verba profertis" Damian dragged out and struggled to pronounce the spells, he read from the ancient book, with Amanda by his side.

"Try again, until you get it." She reminded him. A few hard knocks sounded at their door, Amanda sighed before she disappeared outside the room to see who it was, and then reappeared. "Open up, quickly!" She said to Damian. He rushed to the door and let Dominic speeding in; throwing Jane onto the bed.

"Something's happened to her." Dominic said; panting. "It's not normal." He added. Damian approached the girl, who had just started to masturbate, furiously.

"Help me." Her voice and body both said different things, Damian placed his hands her wrist, instantly she flicked him off, to shock him even more; she looked deep at Damian, as her entire eye turned white and then red.

"Fuck." Damian said as he stood still, turning to Amanda for guidance.

"Say, Ignius recedemus daemonium." Amanda said to Damian.

"Right." He nodded. "Ignius rece— recedemus daemonium, Ignius recedemus daemonium." His spells achieved nothing. The processed Jane stood up, and walked towards Damian, her fingered deep inside her pussy, grinning with her eyeballs completely red.

"The blood of the dark one, the blood of the old king, the goddess of old, all powerless" The voice that came out of Jane was not that of her own.

Damian took a deep breath, his Iris turned from olive to red. "That's right; I am the blood of the dark one." Damian pointed his palms towards the possessed girl. "Ignius recedemus daemonium." He did that spell again. This time, Jane stopped in her tracks and let out a huge stream of red smoke from her mouth; slowly collapsing, only to be caught by Dominic.

The smoke cloud formed around Amanda, and turned white. It started to whisper something to her, laughing and sniggering it disappeared.

"What was that?" Dominic asked.

"It was another demon, The Alp." Amanda said, as she observed Damian's eyes return to its normal hazel colour.

Jane fell asleep on the bed, as Amanda approached her, and placed her hands over the girl's forehead. "She will be okay, just get her plenty of water when she wake up, okay?" Amanda said to Dominic.

"So this Alp, who is he?" Damian asked.

Amanda took a deep breath in through her nostrils. "When I was fighting in hell, I met the Alp, he was a stealth master, turning into smoke and entering the enemies through their genitals or rectum." Amanda paused. "From there, he could have full control of their bodies for sexual tasks or to orgasm uncontrollably and spread from one person to another, through intercourse. A great advantage it gave us."

"And now we got a Sexually Transmitted Demon, in our mitts." Dominic joked.

"Ha, Yes Dom, Sexually Transmitted Demon." Amanda replied.

Amanda walked towards the book, "Let us study the books for a way to defeat the demon." Amanda said as she flicked the pages. Dominic and Damian both stood up and observed her. They saw a multitude of writing and illustrations on each page.

"That was some pretty sick, tricks you did there." Dominic said to Damian, who hung his head low, with his hand in his hair.

"Yeah after, that demon told me that I was related to some dark one, I just felt a surge of power." Damian said, shamefully. "I feel guilty, that it is the only way." He added. Amanda's attention was caught by this, Damian noticed. "Care to explain?" Damian said as he noticed Amanda.

"I will, after we find a way to vanquish the Alp permanently." Amanda explained.

Amanda (I)

As Amanda flicked through the pages, she was taken back to when she fought in Hell; the memories were so vivid when she stood near the book. She remembered how after they took the four stony towers from the Dark one's loyalist, her soldiers marched upon a demon's nest near the fire cliffs, overlooking the South quadrant of the world furnace.

The nest was full of winged demons, although Amanda could easily shine a light on them, to turn them to dust, she would still be at a disadvantage. The demons that nested there were much faster, and could scramble at the first instants of her.

The Alp proved his worth at that time; he turned into smoke and entered a winged demoness, who fucked her comrades and in turn erupted the nest in an orgy, as they were distracted, Amanda and Lilith's forces attacked them, slaying all of the Dark one's loyalists in the nest and claiming their base. That Hellish day, a small demon caused more damage with far less effort, than Amanda ever could.

Damian (III)

"So anything on the Alp?" Dominic asked. Both Damian and Amanda gave a firm "No." Someone knocked at the door. "Oh, that's Tabitha and Sam. I texted them what happened." Dominic said as he went to the door. Damian looked at page that Amanda had spent time on reading.

"So what it true?" Tabitha approached, asking.

"Yeah, it's true. Some demon went inside Jane and made her go bat shit crazy." Damian told Tabitha.

"Brilliant, a Sexually Transmitted Demon." Tabitha replied and Samantha laughed.

"Oi, I thought of that first." Dominic snapped. Damian and Amanda were fixated on a set of four pages. Amanda looked Damian in his eyes. "Really?" Damian told her. "I think it will be easier if I could touch things." Amanda replied.

The other three students looked confused. "Wanna share?" Samantha asked. Amanda and Damian both took in a deep breath and looked at each other and then back that the students.

"Amanda found a ritual that can give her a temporary body." Damian watched as everyone look dumbfounded.

"What?" Tabitha asked.

Amanda was smiling up to this point, but decided to interrupt. "In the last days of the war, I found the dark lord's body maker, and I made myself a new body out of small quantities of atoms from others." Everyone gave the same confused look. "Okay, so imagine you all head pizzas and I took a slice from each of you, until I have my very own pizza." She continued.

"And—so where is this body?" Samantha asked.

"I had to hide it in my box, but I think I found a way to restore it." Amanda smiled.

"Go on." Dominic said, he's arms were folded and cross.

"I need a bath tub and Damian to read from the book." Amanda said, hoping that it will find its way to the others.

Jane began to moan and wake up, Dominic rushed to her and took out a bottle of water from the cooler, and he then picked up her and proceeds to leave out the door, careful not to hit her on anything. "Dominic, is that you? I had the weirdest dream." Jane spoked softly. "Yeah, just hang on. You will be on your feet in no time." He assured her.

As Dominic left the room, Amanda continued. "Okay so, I need a bath tub filled with lukewarm water, then we will drop the box in, and Damian can do his bit." The young warlock went to retrieve the box, and returned with it in his hands. "Okay, let's do this first but we need to tackle the Alp." He said.

"When I get a physical form, fighting demons will be easier." Amanda replied.

The bath water was warm, Damian made sure of that with his hands. "Here goes nothing." He mumbled as he gently dropped the twelve sided box into the tub. It created some bubbles in the water.

Dominic returned and entered the bathroom, with everyone in it. "How was she?" Tabitha questioned. "Well, she seems like she has a hangover now, but apart from that, she is fine." Dominic replied, everyone looked relieved to know the Jane was okay, but their attentions soon turned back to the box.

Amanda opened the book in front of Damian. "Okay Damian, it seems like you can only use your powers when you embrace who you are." Amanda lectured Damian.

"Who am I?" Damian replied.

"A descendant of the dark lord, that's where you get your powers from, but you is also pure in heart." Amanda went on. After hearing that, Damian closed his eyes and deep breath, before expelling it. "Okay Damian, Embrace who you are, pure at heart, warlock, descended of evil, prince of hell." Damian said to himself.

In his closed eyes, he saw a figure, standing in the distance, Silvery body with dark black wings and a red iris, he ancestor. Damian stood up and began to strip of his clothes, Tabitha and Dominic both looked away, Tabitha however did manage to get some sneaky peaks.

"Dude, really?" Dominic was not having any of it.

"It is necessary." Amanda said. "I think." By now, Damian was completely naked, his thick flaccid cock hung freely, his iris glowed red.

"Vas, tuum manifestes content. liberare corpus .vivat. ire paterentur in carne." Ask Damian was enchanting, the water began to sizzle and the box moved around the tub.

"Oh fuck, what's happening!" Dominic shouted, but it was what everyone else was thinking. Damian continued.

"Alligatus sanguine, lacrimam iusolubilibus, dimittimus corporis abrumpat." He paused. Amanda got up and tapped Samantha on the shoulder. After being tapped, she ran to the other room and got a small bottle of rose water, she began to pour it into the bath tab.

Update:-13

Vessel, release your host, bound by bone, a home for this ghost." Damian finished off the last line of the enchantment; the box became increasingly violent as was the sizzling. Everyone watched in anticipation.

Damian's eyes were forced shut. He saw an scene from the past; a young woman with blonde hair, stood naked in front of a man her age. Her breasts glistened in the moon light, she got one her knees and stuck the cock in her mouth, kissing and licking it, and she treated the meat stick like a Popsicle.

The man lifted her up, and placed her on a wooden table, his cock entering her, feeling her shiver and quake as their body clung tight all through the intercourse. "Oh. Oh, Mike." She called out, the voices sounded distant but her moan indicated her intense pleasure.

The woman's feet swung up in the air, the man pumped her hard, every time. "Was this Amanda, in the past?" Damian thought to himself as he saw her laying on the table, the cock erupted with cum and glazed her skin, her tits and her face. She looked and Damian as her tongues lick her lips. "Come on, Damian, you're really hard." The voice sounded.

"Come on Damian, you're really hard." Damian snapped out of the vision to witness Amanda calling him. "Come on Damian, your cock is really hard." She repeated, but for how long? Damian looked down and saw that his cock was incredibly hard; no doubt that vision had something to do with it.

The sizzling stopped and a fog of mist began to rise from the tub, the box was impossible to see. "When the mist clears, my body appear." Amanda said, smug.

Damian proceeded to put his clothes back on. "No, I need to reward you." Amanda stopped Damian, and as did Samantha. Tabitha and Dominic looked and each other, and left the bathroom.

"Call us, when you have a battle plan." Tabitha said as they both exited the room."

"Now then, how shall we start?" Amanda stroked Damian's hard cock, Samantha nuzzled his neck; stroking he's cock as well, Amanda then gave a wet sloppy kiss on his tip, and slowly shoved the cock in her mouth.

Amanda slid her mouth over the cock, twisting and turning her head as she went down on him. "I bet you love two girls at the same time." Samantha teased, as she too knelt down. "Oh, fuck yes." Damian moaned but it was unclear if he was replying to Samantha or just expressing his pleasure.

The young warlock's iris turned purple while his pupils were red with lust, he's dry mouth opened and closed as he moved the two girl's head around his cock. Samantha was focusing more on his balls; taking one in his mouth as a time, licking the sack while Amanda sucked his whole penis.

Damian's hard cock could be seen pulsating through Amanda's translucent head, he began to gyrate his hips as she fucked Amanda's throat, and he had butterfly in his touch, still. Amanda took the cock out of her mouth and gave a few good tugs, before crawling to the bathtub; putting her hand on the edge with her arse towards Damian.

"Fuck my arsehole." Amanda smiled. Damian walked over; giving a few tugs of his own. Damian smiled as he saw Samantha crawl over with him. Damian inserted a finger into the ghost's asshole and then wriggled it around. "Don't worry, you don't need any lube." She teased.

"Well then, let start working on your ass." Damian grinned as he inserted his cock into Amanda's ghostly asshole. "Fuck yes; you are tight for a ghost." Damian groaned. He slowly thrusted her arsehole over the tub's edge.

"Oh yes, that's right, fuck my arsehole." Amanda groaned. "Samantha, suck his cock, I will let you go through me." Samantha did as Amanda suggested, and crawled through the ghost, and started to suck Damian's cock.

As Samantha tasted Damian meat mushroom, she also sensed a hint of Amanda's arsehole, she loved it. Samantha's head went in and out the cock. Damian could feel something stiring, He straightened his back and started to groan. "Ohh ahh, I'm cuming!" He yelled. His cum shot into Amanda's ass and Samantha's mouth.

***Ghosts of the past: Part II***

Amanda (II)

As the night crept outside and Amanda watch Damian study the ancient book; she felt something, a feeling as if the demonic forces were once again active. "The Alp." Amanda rose up and saw Damian read an article in the book on how to defeat the Alp.

As Amanda was busy tutoring Damian, one of the students in a different room, lay in her bed; sleeping. The tiresome day had gotten to her, and she had nothing else to do but to sleep. In her sleep, Jessica imagined being fucked by several men, when suddenly her dreams stopped, and she woke up terrified; unable to move her body.

Feeling her panties being slipped off her rolled her eyes to find a white short creature sitting on her chest, she tried to move but couldn't. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Please no." She thought in her mind. The Creature grinned at her. "I'm gonna fuck you. Yum...yum." He sniggeed; before turning into fog and crawling up the girl's vagina.

She moan, as the demon bought her to orgasm, her toes curled and back arched as her pussy was effortlessly simulated from inside. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum." She squealed with her eyes shut, the demon then took full control of her body, causing her stand up and run out of the door. In the hallway, she approached and man; a stranger.

"You alright there, love?" He asked. The Possessed girl did not stop; instead she leaped in the air. "What the fuck, bitch." The girl knocked the man on the floor and smothered his face with her pussy.

His tongue reluctantly sunk into her labia; before he could withdraw it, he felt her pussy juice enter his mouth, the demon to, entered him.

The Alp could control multiple bodies at the same time as long as his fog was given time to increase in volume and spread. "I'm so sorry." The girl said to the man; as he rose up and walked off. The Alp had control of both of them.

"Oh, there you." A woman, in her thirties, more or less, pressed the button on the elevator, to let the man in. He stood in the corner of the elevator. "I'm so sorry, I can't control my body." He whimpered. "What?" The woman replied after being a short laugh.

The man lunged before and grabbed the lady, slamming her face against the wall. "Oh my gods STOP!" She shouted, but it did nothing. The man again apologised. "I don't know what is happening." With his hands, he ripped the bottom of her should navy dress and pull off her laced panty. Taking out his cock; he stuck in deep into her.

Pounding her ass, the man helplessly watched as his body gained a mind of its own. The lady screamed and flailed, all useless at the strength of the Alp. As she opened her mouth, her thick saliva formed a string from the roof of her mouth to the bottom. "ahhh, fuck, I'm so sorry." As the man came in her asshole, the fog of the Alp multiplied and entered the woman, working up her system; forcing her to do the same. The elevator doors opened, the man and woman who emerged, grabbed the nearest person to them, so spread the demonic fog.

The girl who passed the fog onto the man, sat on the floor, her vagina faced the ventilation shaft as she rubbed her clit hard. Her juices often flew into the opening. "ohh ahhh." The girl dropped on the floor as the waves of orgasms, caused the Alp to create more fog, travelling through the vents.

Damian (IV)

"The Alp; his controlling more people." Amanda told Damian, with a sense of urgency.

"How do you know?" Damian questioned.

"I can feel it, and this time you need more than spells to defeat the Alp." Amanda replied. There was a knock and the door, and Damian left the book, to let in Dominic, Tabitha and Samantha. The trio were panting with a concerned look upon their face. Dominic wiped the sweat from his brow and pulled back his quiff. "There's a demon fuelled orgy in the lobby." He blurted out. Damian paused and stared at Dominic like he had just said something ridiculous like, there's a demon fuelled orgy in the lobby.

"Well, there's something new." Damian said, turning around he headed back to the spell book; flicking the pages once he got there. "Well, I figure out how to defeat the Alp." He added.

Everyone ran toward the book to see what could put an end to this.

"We need salt and to get to the roof, then we draw the symbol on our chest and chant these words; bring the Alp into the salt circle." Damian explained. "Then Damian can use another spell to vanquish the demon one and for all." Armanda added.

Tabitha scathed her head. "There should be bottles of the stuff in the kitchen." She clicked her fingers before running off. "I'll go and get it." She said.

"Alright, we head to the roof." Damian picked up the book and dashed out of the room; heading towards the elevator. On the way to the end of the corridor, they were blocked by tall woman, about six feet; her eyes glowed red. Damian aimed his hand. "Ignius recedemus daemonium" The woman gently hit the floor, as the fog left through her mouth.

Damian's irises were red once more; he pressed the button on the elevator, the door closed. "How do you think she is doing?" Dominic asked. Damian gave him a blank stare. "She should be alright." He replied. The sound from all this, could be heard; people scream, moaning and running. "Do you think it is hotel wide?" Dominic asked Damian, but this time he replied with just a blank look.

Samantha interrupted. "We're almost here." She anticipated. The elevator doors opened the rooftop, the cold air rushed in as the students ran against it. "That bit would make a good place for demon roasting." Samantha joked.

"Please, we're sorry, we can't control our bodies." A possessed man whimpered as group of more possessed guests circled around them, blocking them from the elevator. "It's making us do it." Another woman said as they closed in.

"For fuck sake. How did the fog spread so quickly?" Samantha complained. The possessed group raised their arms in unison. "Dare not underestimate my powers." The Alp spoke through his puppets. The students got closer and closer together, except for Damian, his red Iris still burned bright.

The warlock, Damian, began jumping on his toes and swinging his arms; left hook, uppercut, right hook, left elbow, duck upper cut and left jab. The hits were not meant to attack the guest, but instead were to show his confidence and lack of fear during the ordeal. He started jogging on the spot. "C'mon, why are you allowed to underestimate us, but we can't do the same to you... double standards." Damian mocked the demon

"What are you doing?" Amanda whispered loudly. Damian looked at her. "Don't worry, sweetie, Damian's got it in the bag." He replied.

"There's too many, Damian. I haven't taught you the spell that you need, yet."

He ignored Amanda and winked at her, before turning his attention back at the group.

He aimed his palm at a gigantic satellite dish.

"Ignius recedemus daemonium" The spell fired at the dish ad bounced off into the sky, and returned; hitting the roof and expelling the fog from the guests. It was unclear whether the ray directly hit the demons upon its return to earth or if it fractured and radiated as it hit the satellite again.

"Marvellous." Amanda was breath taken by Damian's forward thinking and intuition. Samantha jumped up and down, repeatedly. "Yay, Damie." She called out. Dominic gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Well done, bud." Amanda and Samantha gave him a long hard gaze.

Tabitha (I)

Dodging the fog and randomly people having sex, Tabitha dashed to the kitchen. A man stood in her way with his cock out. "Oh, I'm sorry; I guess we have to do what we have to do." The man said, grinning and effortlessly. It was clear that he welcomed the possession, as he could have as much sex as he could. With whom he could, without being blamed for it.

Tabitha raised her arm to guard her face, a millisecond into her fighting stance and she gave the man a back kick; he fell on the floor, though the demon still possessed him, his mobility was servery affected. Tabitha continued her run, punching anyone trying to jump her. The possessed had unnatural strength but when it came down to toughness; they fell like any old bloke.

The kitchen staffs were busy fucking each other's brains out, their sex noises echoed through the stainless steel equipment. "Salt... Where is salt." She rummaged through the Ingredients rack. "Eureka!" She at last found what she was looking for, and spare no time in bolting out of the kitchen door.

As she entered the elevator, a woman sprung at her; Tabitha dodged at the woman hit the wall, as she turned around, Tabitha gave her a kick before chucking her out the elevator and pressing the button. "This is so un hygienic." Tabitha thought out loud.

The elevator suddenly stopped one floor below the roof top; Tabitha franticly pressed the buttons but to no avail. She looked up and saw thin pieces of fog, putting two and two together, she run out of the elevator. "Looks like it's on foot for me." She thought to herself again.

She was running fast, but suddenly something tripped her, and see fell. As Tabitha tried to get up, a foot pined her to the ground and it was clear who tripped her; a man. He lay on top of Tabitha and ripped her smart trousers. "I do sorry, my princess. I love you, and I love fucking you, but not like this." Tabitha felt her father's cock enter her ass hole and thrust it repeatedly. "Ahh, fuck. It's o—okay, daddy." Tabitha knew that she had failed Damian; the salt fell out of her hands.

Her poor asshole was being ravished by the professor; her father. As he fucked her senseless, she heard the voice of the Alp coming from her father's mouth. "Let's see how useful you are to your friends, with cum flowing out of your ass." The demon's voice chuckled.

The possessed professor stuck his fingers into Tabitha's pussy and rubbed her wet citreous; grabbing her hair with his over hand and kissing her temples. Tabitha's ass finally loosened up and pushed against the cock. "Ohhh ahhh." She moaned.

Tabitha flailed her legs up and down, as the hard cock penetrated her, she thought back to the Popobawa. "If I don't get myself out of this situation, then more demons will come." She muttered. Though she did not see what the Alp looked like, the Popobawa's imagine was heavily ingrained in her mind. Tabitha reached for the salt bottle. "Sorry, Dad."

Damian (IV)

They waited on the roof top, watching the sky. Dominic turned to Amanda, "Do you think she is okay?" He voiced his concerned, "What if, what if she never made it back." Everyone else was worried about Tabitha as well.

"Let me see if I can sense her." Amanda closed her eyes, but before she could do anything; Tabitha emerged from the stairwell. "I've got it, guys." She waved the salt bottle.

Tabitha approached Damian and handed him the salt. "I knew you would make it." He said to her. Tabitha came up very close to him, almost kissing. At this point Amanda's attention was drawn to Tabitha's rear.

"Why do you have a tear in your trouser?" Amanda asked her. Then it drew on her.

"Oh my god, Damian steps away from her!" Amanda shouted, as she noticed the white fluid dripping from Tabitha's ass." It was too late, Tabitha got Damian by surprise as kissed him, locking him into her, dropping her trousers and undoing Damian's fly to release his cock; they were in separable. Not even Dominic could wrench free his friend free from his other friend; who was possessed.

Damian tried his best to fight it, but the power of the Alp was too great, the possessed Tabitha jumped on his cock; wrapping her legs around him and grinding her cock, in her pussy. "Ahh, fuck. Tabitha, fight it." Damian tried to reach out to his friend, but it was no use.

"I'm so sorry, Damian. I failed the plan." Tabitha said. He just smiled to comfort her. "It's okay." He whispered, but just as he did, Tabitha's red went red. "You should have seen she screamed when I took her body." The Alp's voice mocked, Damian closed his eyes and just grinned at his teeth.

Dominic could not bear to see his friends turn into mindless zombies, nor could anyone else, but Dominic did not just stand there; he ran towards the book. "What are doing, Dominic?" Amanda asked, but Dominic just ignored her. He picked up the book and took a long hard look at Dominic and Tabitha,

"Sal, dissiliunt" Dominic took everyone by surprise, when his iris turned golden yellow, and bottle of salt burst into a white explosion, covering Damian and Tabitha. The pair broke free from each other, as the possessed Tabitha staggered, Damian ran towards his friends. "Oh, what did I do?" Dominic questioned; looking at his hands.

"So Sons of the devil and the sons of the goddess have joined forces?" The Alp spoke through Tabitha. There was a banging at the stairwell door, more possessed people came marching in; half nude, nude or partially nude.

"Read this bit." Damian pointed at a scripture in the book. Dominic looked at him and nodded. "Prohibere, malleus tempore." Dominic chanted and all the possessed bodies stopped in their tracks. Damian began his enchantment. "Alp, dorsum nudum fero tui tutissimaeque debilissimus." The fog from all others was expelled via the mouths of the host, and flew in Tabatha's. Those who had the demon inside of them; collapsed as he left their system. "Et succendam vos sal." Dominic finished the enchantment and the salt around Tabitha rose up, as did the collective fog with spiralled and crashed, reforming into the Alp. Dominic and Damian rushed to catch Tabitha.

"How—what have done you?" The Alp could not form proper sentences as his little legs stumbled. Amanda looked at Samantha. "Now, you can use that knife, he is weakened!" Amanda shouted at Samantha, who took out the blade used on the Popobowa, and drove it through the Alp's heart.

The short demonic Alp's body turned black and quickly rose up in the sky before dissipating in a minuet explosion of black and red. He screams could be heard, but that was a good thing.

Dominic's iris returned to his normal shade of blue, and his muscular body collapsed on the floor.

Dominic (II)

He opened his eyes, and let the smell of coffee enter his nostrils. His head was pounding hard and fast, it felt as if his eyeballs were made of a spiked ball. "Whe—where am I?" He forced the words out with great effort; adjusting his body into a sitting positions. Everyone was there; Tabitha, Damian, Amanda, Samantha and the professor.

"Morning, sunshine. Saving the world too much?" The professor joked. Dominic's head stopped spinning but he was drawn back.

"It was Damian, really." Dominic said, as he tried to be humble. "Wait... you know about?" Dominic sprung back to reality.

"Well, I did remember, what I did, no denying that. But when I found out what you lot got into." The professor paused. "Well... I that mixed emotions, but you seem to be able to handle yourselves... I remember I was handed a rifle when I was young that you are." The professor continued.

"And it was Samantha as well." Amanda added, and she blushed.

"Don't worry, buddy. When I first casted a spell, my head gave out, just like that." Damian placed his hand on Dominic's shoulder.

"But, where are we?" Dominic looked around and noticed his hotel room, and smiled. "Ah, I see." Finally, his environmental sense came back to him.

"He's more baked than I thought." Damian joked, and everyone began laughing.

"Well... I must go, ladies and gents." The professor interrupted. "We will be grabbing our plane by the end of the day. So I suggest you pack you languages." The professor left. "Yeah, I have packing to do as well." Tabitha said, and Damian nodded. "I need check on some things." He added.

As the room got emptier, Amanda drifted toward the bathroom, to check up on her new body. Samantha remained at Dominic's side. There was nothing but silence between them, it was uncomfortable, but Sam still remained.

(UPDATE:-14)

So I—err like the colour your eyes turn when you get all magical." Samantha broke the ice.

"Thanks, I don't know what colour it is." Dominic replied.

"Your Iris turns into a kind of gold colour." Samantha told him. "So, I think I better apologise for coming very harsh on you when we were at the gardens."

Dominic took in a deep breath. "That's alright; I was a big douche to you for a while." Dominic confessed.

Samantha smiled. "Good, I hope we can still be friends." With that, Samantha cleared her throat and went to the bathroom. Though the reconciliation talk between the two was short, they both felt it was a step closer, and they could both feel it.

Dominic's phone vibrated, at first he was reluctant to see what it was, but soon gave up to his own curiosity. It was a text message from his sister. It read, "Dom, something is wrong with me. My eyes changed colour. I can do things!!" Dominic closed his eyes shut. "Fuck."

"Hey, come into the bathroom!" Both Amanda and Samantha shouted.

Amanda (III)

The tub was still misty when everyone gathered around, Amanda looked excited, and she was smiling and jumping all over the room. "Well, here goes nothing." Amanda stood at the edge of the tub. "Good luck." Everyone wished her. Soon, Amanda's ghostly essence disappeared into the tub. Damian began to enchant. "Et nunc, bonded"

A few seconds went by, and Dominic decided to peer over to see what was happening. He was caught off guard, as Amanda's new body shot it the air, a blast of steam followed and dissipated, the twelve sided box flew into Damian's lap.

Panting, naked, confused and new; Amanda stood before her friends, she gave a smile as her boobs giggled with her movement out of the tub. "Remarkable." The professor adjusted his glasses; perhaps he was also ogling Amanda. "So much I—we can learn from you, sweetie." He added.

"So... How do I look?"

Amanda walked in on the group, wearing a new red leather jacket and a white blouse with a brownish trouser. Samantha allowed her to borrow some of her clothes while she and Tabitha went shopping for the start of her new look.

"Wow, you look amazing; your clothes bring out your... wow." Dominic and Damian fell head over heels when they saw her.

"Thanks, the red leather jacket reminded me of the one I wore when I was alive, the first time. The blouse reminded me of my night gown I wore as a ghost." Amanda explained, smiling. With her new body, she went all the emotions and privileges that came with being alive, but she knew it would not last much longer. Amanda walked up to Damian and started tugging his smart coat. "I like your new coat, Damian." Samantha observed Dominic's new olive duffle coat. "Ohh wow, you two went shopping as well? That was quick!" She commented

"We're men; it doesn't take u that long." Dominic joked. Amanda smiled, "Oh really now? You know I use to fight with swords when I was alive, before." Amanda made a light hearted threat. "Oh well, so when will we go to the museum?" Amanda asked.

The students walked around the museum; a last stop before the airport. It had sections for a large range of Avonlithea history, starting from the death of the three goddesses up to the formation of the United Asthanthia Kingdoms until the nineties, when UAK history became more mundane.

There were numerous speakers, in front of countless exhibitions. One lady was talking about how all of Avonlithea came under Asthanthian rule and formed the UAK. Amanda walked and looked around in awe, thought she needed some help with reading the words, she enjoyed catching up with history. The group, decided to break away from the other students, les they grew curious and started to converse with Amanda.

"Oh, I remember that." Amanda said joyfully to her new friends as she pointed to a tapestry depicting some of her adventures, though they were short lived. "I remember, also...And he was an amazing person." She jumped and giggled; running around the displays, like a ten year old girl. Damian and the other just smiled at her, and then at each other, it was nice to see her catching up. Amanda suddenly stopped, she looked up at a golden canvas, with faces of past warrior women. The face on top was an older woman, their mentor. A tear formed in Amanda's eyes as she saw the faces of her old friends, there were other faces as well, but she could not make them out. "Lady M, Nagma, Azza, Nyermina, Sentoki, Ashanti, Gliese and—and me." She remembered all her comrade's names but there a couple missing, Amanda assumed that there were more warrior women trained, after she died but she had forgotten someone. Damian and Dominic placed there hands on her shoulders, making her jump a little.

"She looks like you." Tabitha told her, as she flicked through the tablet near the exhibition; Amanda observed the touch screen and had a go at it. "Mike." Amanda spoke with sorrow; she saw an extra tapestry on the tablet. "Mike... My beloved, I died and left you to drown in your sorrows, now I live again and you left my tears with nowhere to hide, but at least you found another woman to grow old with by your side." She spoke softly as her friends comforted her. "We're here for you." Tabitha spoke assured her. Amanda flicked back to the close up of her face. Her name was translated from runes. "Boud—Boudi—Boudicca" Amanda read it out loud. "Boudicca, my name was Boudicca." She announced to her friends, though her voice was still woe-full."

"Let's go and see the theatre history of the UAK." Samantha suggested, in attempts to cheer Amanda up. "Give me ten more minutes, sweetie." Amanda replied, everyone nodded and walked away. "You know where to find us." Dominic said with a warm smile, Amanda smiled and nodded; wiping away the tears. "Boudicca." She said to herself; looking back at the solid gold canvas.

Suddenly, her mind was transported, in a flash. She saw misty figures, most were female. As they got closer, she was able to make out the identities. The closest was a blonde woman, tall and with blue eyes; her attire was out of focus, like the faces of people in your dreams. "Gliese? Sister!" She cried out "Hello, Bouddie, it has been a while." Her sister greeted her as did the others. They surrounded her with smiles and touching hands. "We are so proud of you." Spoke Ashanti, who was dark skinned with white spiky hair to her shoulders. She was pelted with praise and words of encouragement and wisdom. Drawing closer they held her in their embrace. Suddenly they parted, and a young man with hair to his ears, held her hand. "My beloved Bouddica." He whispered to her. "My beloved Mike, I hope you and your family are well." She replied.

"They are well. We long for the day you complete your purpose and return to us." He smiled and gave her a kiss. "Amanda does not sound like a bad name." He grinned and stared in her eyes.

Gliese interrupted. "We must go now, you have one last war to fight, my dear sister." The figures drew away until they were nothing but mist. Amanda would have tried to stop them, but the thousand year war in Hell, imprinted a strong sense of duty in her. "If all goes well, I shall see them once more." She said to herself.

Amanda completely blocked out the stranger's calling, behind her. "Miss, Miss, I'm sorry, sweetie. Can you..." The voice cut of when Amanda turned her back. Behind her was another young man, about nineteen, thick glasses and a mopped hair, that had started to come to the front of his forehead; he had a slight beard and a professional looking camera around his neck. He spoke once more, "I'm sorry, but I could not help but notice that you look a bit like one of the warrior woman... but with black hair."

Amanda smiled and posed a curtsy. "Call me Boudicca." She joked. Deep inside her the irony was tearing her up; she had to control her laughter.

"Is it alright, if I take a few pictures of you, in front of Boudicca's portrait?" He asked.

"Of Couse, lead the way."

"Here can you hold this" The young man handed her the coffee her was drinking. Amanda could not resist but took a few sips.

"Uggh, what is it? It's bitterer than cum." She erupted. A few people turned the backs to look at her. The young man laughed.

"It's called coffee...I can buy you a cup, I never got a girl coffee before, or had one sip mine." He said, awkwardly and embarrassed.

"It's okay; I'd rather have some good ale." She replied. "So, Boudicca, how was she?" Amanda took the chance to ask.

"Oh...well. I use to read all about the warrior woman, when I was young and well, don't tell anyone but she was my first crush." He blurted out whilst adjusting his lenses. "Shit. I just sounded like a weirdo." He awkwardly laughed.

Amanda blushed and snorted. "No, you sound like a sweet man." She reassured him.

"Well, this is it." The young man aimed his camera at the portrait and Amanda left the coffee near his foot, and run next to the portrait; fixing her hair an striking a pose. The camera clicked a few times. "Now try to copy her pose." He was referring to the pose the Boudicca had in the portrait, it was of her with two blades; looking at the sky, in the corner of the frame. "Perfected." The young man licked his lips, but Amanda did not notice.

After the 'photoshoot' the young man showed Boudicca the pictures. "It is like a protait making device." She noted.

"Yes. A camera." He snorted in laughter. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Eugene."

Amanda scratched her ear. "Amanda."

"Please to meet you, Amanda. May I have your number?"

"Oh, I'm not a slave." Amanda replied.

Eugene laughed and took out and pen and paper; he scribbled on it before handing to it Amanda. "Not a slave to smart phones? Ha! Take my number, email, Facebook, Tumblr and twitter." He spoke as fast as he wrote, Amanda noted.

"Well, Good bye, Amanda. Nice meeting you." He waved himself of.

"Farewell, Eugene."

Amanda did not bother to ask what he had written down.

As they watched their class mate board the couch, off to the airport, Damian and the others stood concerned. They went to a corner where they could not be seen. "So how are we going to bring her to the UK?" Samantha asked.

"We could stick her in a..." Dominic was interrupted by Tabitha. "No!"

Amanda grinned. "I think I can sort out my own travels." She said; stepping backwards. "Watch." Amanda closed her eyes as a flash of light emitted from her body. The group stood at awe, she transformed into the goddess on her Sarcophagus. An eagle helmet, gold and white wings, skirt with her panties visible and a plated bra. "I shall meet you in the UK." She said and she grinned at her friends; still silent in awe. She flew off.

(UPDATE:-15)

***Prologue ***

The students arrive in the UK, after their time in the United Asthanthian Kingdoms comes to a close. While they were there; they vanquished two demons and defeated a warlock CEO of a pharmaceutical company. It was revealed to Dominic he too has powers, as he and his sister who live in the UK, are descended from the three goddesses of Asthanthia.

Her pussy made noises as it swallowed and partiality spat out the young stud's cock. Lilith spread her wings as she rode her toy boy, on the chair. Her tail seductively strokes his body as he kissed her back, between her dark bats like wings. The red body of the demoness was caressed and kissed; she felt the sensation in her cunt, working its way upward through her body. "Oh Alexis, you know how to make a demoness squeal like a whore." She moaned.

"Ohhh ahhh, grahh fuck." The toy boy groaned as he filled her pussy with his hot love sauce, as it dripped and the last ounce of cum came out of his cock, she heard him whimper, "Fuck. Lilith, I love you."

Lilith smiled. "Men will say anything while they orgasm." She told him with a light chuckle.

"I know, but Lilith, I really feel like you the are the only woman for me." Alexis replied. Lilith got off his cock and turned around; sitting on his lap again, but this time facing him. She smiled at him for a while, staring deep in his eyes. One of the powers that Lilith possess is the ability to determine lies, however sometimes it is difficult to read someone, but almost all the time it become easier once she had sex with him.

"He is telling the truth." Lilith thought to herself. "Perhaps I should not judge the boy to harshly, it would be nice to have a beloved." She concurred in her mind.

"I suppose I love you too, my little toy boy." Lilith snuggled and snogged Alexis. They both kissed and attempted to bite one and other's lips.

Lord Farlow Jr interrupted them, clearing his throat to make his presence known. "My Mistress, I hear word of the student bastards who took the book, they have travelled to the United Kingdom. London, Mistress." He said.

Lilith smiled at Alexis, "My love, do you fancy a trip to London?" She asked him. Alexis bite his lips and nodded his head. Lilith once more stood up and approached Farlow Jr. "James, ready our arrival to the London cult house." She ordered.

"As you wish, Mistress." James bowed out.

***The devil's blood: Part I***

Tabitha (I)

Tabitha switched the lights on, the loft apartments, it had wooden floors and glass panel walls facing out the apartment; a factory converted into apartments, it would often seem beautiful during rainy nights or days. There was not much privacy as the bedroom walls were practically non-existent. With this in mind, Tabitha announces. "We're all comfortable with see each other naked, right?" Everyone nodded, the last three and a quarter days broke down many barriers amongst them.

Damian saw a podium in the middle of the room, he instantly ran towards it and lay the book on it; covering the notes that sat on it before. "How did you get this place?" Damian asked.

"Dad's mate owned it when they were in the army, after he died; he gave it to my old man, now it's mine." Tabitha smiled as she dusted the lampshade next to her big bed covered by a union jack bedsheet. "I still have beds from when my mates live with me, so find them and pick your fill."

"And what of me?" A familiar voice emerged from the bottom of the stair Amanda walked it, still in her goddess form.

"How did you?" Tabitha was lost for word.

"I connected with you in your dreams, while you were in the metal bird. I found the location of this place." She answered.

"But the motion sensor alarms?" Tabitha added,

"Cannot sense me, in my goddess form." Amanda said with a smug look on her face, she decided it was time to return to normal, as the sensors were disabled. A flash of golden light and Amanda was once again in a red leather jacket with brown pants and a white blouse. "I'm Hungry." She then announced.

While everyone was eating pizza around a circular table with a glass top and a matt black metal rim, Amanda was bombard with questions.

"How did you get that flying suit?" Dominic asked.

Amanda snorted. "Flying suit." And she burst into laughter. "That's my goddess form, while I was in hell; I gained the ability to transform into the likeness on my Sarcophagus." She explained.

"So can you always transform into a..." Tabitha paused.

"Goddess? Well. I need to recharge my sexual energy, I've been in this form for quite a while, and I might need a lot of sex." Amanda put emphasis on the word "lot". Everyone's eyes lit up, and Amanda responded by opening her legs, to tease them.

"Perhaps we should have an orgy, here." Samantha rubbed her feet on Amanda's couch, as she suggested the gangbang. Damian and Dominic both experienced a tingle in their penis as they both anticipated some fun.

"Really? Not in my apartment." Tabitha stepped in. "I won't have it." She said before putting the last slice of pizza in her mouth. Samantha saw the disappointment in everyone's eyes; leaning towards the side, she rubbed her hand on Tabitha' tights'; squeezing them after.

"Come, to daddy." Samantha joked. Tabitha jerked back and stood up.

Anger flush throughout her face. "How dare you mention that." She yelled. Samantha began to stutter, "Oh, I'm so sorry." She attempted to apologise to Tabatha; who soon quieted down and returned to her seat, but not in the comfortable positions she once was in. "It's okay." Tabitha voice did not sound too convincing; she was still mad.

The awkward silence was broke up by the sound of the intercom; Tabitha walked up and put her finger on the button. A buzzling and crackling noise followed by, "Hello, is Dominic there? It's his sister, Jade." Everyone looked at Dominic. "You gave you sister the address?" Tabitha looked at Dominic, who just replied with a shrug. "I didn't know she was going to actually come here."

Tabitha sighed and pressed another button. "I haven't seen my sister in years; she was born in the UK so she came back when she could and settled here." Amanda smiled and at looked at Dominic. "The more, the merrier." She told him.

There was a knock at the door, and Tabitha let Jade in. She stepped in with her boots, and took off her police hat, Jade was around the same height as Dominic, and she too had an athletic frame, with shoulders that were an inch wider than an average woman and hazel coloured eyes. Her hair was dyed to at Auburn colour and tied in a bun, she undid it and let her threads of honey flow down behind her shoulder; still clambered together from the long hours in the bun.

"Hello, Dom and friends." She greeted everyone as she came in. "Hello, take a seat. I'm afraid that I have eaten the last pizza. Let me order some more." Tabitha told her. Everyone greeted her.

"Dominic never told me you were a police officer." Damian said.

"Did he tell you about the times where I wrestled him to the ground and put him in submission?" Jade replied. Dominic looked embarrassed as everyone turned to him. Jade chuckled and played with her hair. "You alright, love?" Jade noticed that Amanda was looking at her strangely.

"No—yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking." Amanda stumbled, "So err—jade, how long were you a..."

"Police officer?" Jade finished the question. She saw Amanda blushed and nodded. "Well, it's been five years, really." She added. Everyone nodded their heads; impressed and then praised her courage.

"My father is an ex-service man." Tabitha added.

"Oh, that's wonderful. We have tons of them at the stations." Jade replied.

Amanda turned towards Jade "Anyway stor..." She was cut off by Jade's pager. She immediately stood and tied her hair back into a bun. "I have to go, nice meeting you lot." She said, before leaving in a mad dash.

"Bye. Jade."

"You have a nice sister, Dom. You should invite her over more times." Tabitha said. Dominic just rolled his eyes, as his attention was drawn the book.

"Guys, The book." He called out and they got up and ran to it, like it was a siren.

Samantha looked confused. "What about it?" She said. Damian grinned with a smug look on his face. "You can't hear it, can you?" He said; touching the book. A jolt of energy climbed his arm, Damian stumbled back and fell; Dominic caught him.

In his vision he saw, the dark lord; his ancestor. A muscular silver body, haunting black wings and his cock that was hanging free, juicy and ready to be sucked. Damian crawled to him; naked on all fours and swallowed his cock. "My descendants' suck cock well." The booming voice said.

Damian felt the cock, deep inside his mouth; brushing his tongue and drawing his spit. "Why am I enjoying this? I was never into guys."

"You do not have to be." The dark lord responded. "But as my blood, you must see this pre-recorded dream, you must see where you come from..."

Afterwards, Damian saw a shadow making its way into Jade's body, it had a firm hold on her, but as Damian ran towards her; he found that it was incredibility hard to move, it felt as though he was dipped in honey or oil, and made to run.

Her trousers were ripped the shadow, and her boots slipped of her feet, Damian tried to make out the features of the shadow, no doubt it was demon related. Despite his efforts, he did not know what it was in his visions that took Jade.

Damian twitched. "Jade!" Springing back up from Tabitha's bed; surrounding by his friends. Damian held his forehead to let the wave of pain pass, and as soon as it did, he got to his feet.

"We need to find Jade."

Jade (I)

Jade and her partner drove down the street in their squad car, the blue and red lights covered their proximity and the sirens serenaded the streets. The car raced past the dark dismal streets of the less 'nicer' side of the Thames. "So what were you doing at that closed bar?" Jade's partner asked her.

"Oh, I was visiting a friend who lives in the roof top apartment." She replied. "So, what was the call in about?" Jade asked her partner.

"Locals are calling in about a shadowy figure, probably a joker who can't let go of Halloween."

Jade snorted but then looked out the window; she began to think about how her iris turned gold and how she was able to 'do things.'

"Alright we're here." Her partner, Jacob stopped the car and they both walked out; towards one of the houses. Jacob gave a firm knock on the door, "Police! We just want to speak to you." He called. Jade could feel the whole neighbourhood watching, but there was something else, watching. Jade couldn't shake the feeling.

A middle aged woman appeared at the door; she was dressed in traditional Pakistani attire complete with a hijab. Under beside her came her teenage son, about eighteen; Jade deduced. "'Ello there, ma'am, I am PC Jacob Wrench and this is PC Jade Wood." we are here to respond to your phone call. " Jacob started to talk to them.

The woman silently refused to speak to Jacob; instead she turned to her son and spoke to him in Urdu. There were noises of the other family members coming from inside the house. Eventually her son began to speak to Jacob. " 'ight than, my mum said she saw a dick head dressed in all black, walking the street. She said that he followed her home, from the evening." He spoke in a slang dialect.

"Well then, young man, is there any more information you can give us?" Jacob replied; with a smile.

The son looked at Jacob. "No." He paused and turned to his mother, who began talking to him again, in Urdu. "One more thing, Officer, my mother says that she feel unsafe in her home. Is there a possibility that you can arrange some sort of protection?" He said, this time he spoke with more manners and less slang. The two officers were slightly taken back but felt glad that he did.

Jade replied to the son, "Well, young man, of course we will arrange protection for you and your family," Jade smiled as she looked at the young man, he seemed awe struck by her beauty. The mother gently pulled him back and placed her arm across the door, blocking Jade from her son.

"I think he went in that ally way." The other pointed out.

"Thank you." Jacob and Jade nodded as they shook hands with the mother and son. "You were very helpful, young man." He finished off. As they saw the doors close, Jade spoke to the son "Good night." and waved at him, before his mum pulled him inside.

"Well, let sort out this cunt?" Jacob said as they walked into the ally way, it led to an underpass, which they also set out to explore.

Update:-16

Back in the dark, cold family's house, the mum and son dropped to their knees. "Please, sir we did what you wanted. Now my daughter?" The mother pleaded. From the corner of the room, a figure emerged; charcoal black with shadowy appendages flowing from the bottom of his shadowy gown. The appendages were able to climb up the ceiling and congeal to form a dark patch. A girl of eighteen, dark skinned and with a slightly hooked nose; was held there.

Slowly the demon lowered the girl; covered in cum, her hijab was sticky and almost falling off, her pussy, ass and mouth were stuffed. She had her body stretched forward, as if she was meant to crawl, but soon rested in the foetal position as the mother reached for her and held her tightly, while her brother just looked at the floor. The demon scrambled out.

It dawned on them that she was not longer pure and a virgin.

Tabitha (II)

There was a bang, and a cat scattered across the floor, giving a meow as it did. "Fucking hell. Mabey it was that cat, scaring the woman." Jacob joked; Jade lightly slapped him across his black Kevlar vest. "Don't be a prick." She responded.

"Let's ask the other residents." Jade suggested. Jacob just yawned and nodded. Just as the two police officers were about to leave, the shadow figure appeared as they turned their heads. Jacob rolled his eyes and approached.

"Alright, mate, Halloween's over. Take that thing of you, look a right prick. You know?" He taunted the shadow man until he came close to him and reached out for his 'mask.'

"Jacob, wait." Jade tried to warn him, she had a bad feeling, but Jacob would not listen; he touched the figure. As soon as he, the appendages rose and grabbed hold of Jacob.

"Fuck!" Jacob cried out as they were taken by surprise, Jade took out her Taser; ignoring all protocol, she fired. The shadow man was left unharmed, Jade wish she had a pistol or a hand gun, like the Americans.

The appendages ripped Jacob's belt off and flung it at Jade, she dodged but in that time, the shadow man had closed in the distance between them. They were lifted in the air as the appendages began to strip Jade and Jacob; first the Kevlar, then boots and utility belt then came the trousers and shirts.

Jacob watched as the appendages entered Jade; through her vagina, ass hole and mouth. Jacob felt his eyes getting heavier, his body gave in; he collapsed unconscious in the appendages of the demon.

Jade's legs were between her ears, it was the furthest it had gone. "Ahh, fuck." She cried out as a burning sensation danced across the back of her thigh muscles, her feet swung in the air, she was helpless. All her police training had not prepared her for this.

Jade tried to bite the appendage that went it her mouth, but it was futile, her teeth sunk in as if there was nothing and then, her jaws were stretched open wider, her throat was fucked deeper. The shadow limbs went deeper into her every time she resisted.

Eventually, the demon lowered Jade, her body began to ache. On all fours, Jade was penetrated by the demon shadow himself, his cock was thick and other worldly, Jade's arms and leg were tightly secured by the shadow appendages. "Please someone, rescue me." Jade thought to herself. "No one is coming. Oh GOD! "She panicked as the realisation that her rescue was improbable, came into her mind.

The demon gave a faint screech as he ejaculated inside of Jade, her arse, mouth and pussy teemed with cum. Tears rolled down eye cheek.

"Jade!" She heard a familiar voice. It was Dominic, and his friends. Jade could not bear to have them see her like this, but this was a dire situation. One of the appendages came of her mouth.

"Do not take a step closer, warlocks and hybrids." The demon spoke through Jade, her voice was altered as it did. The students gasp, but it was nothing they had not seen before.

Damian (I)

Damian's iris was red; he pointed his palm at the demon. "Ignius volare daemonium" He fired the spell, but nothing happened. The demon still had Jade in its grips; Damian staggered back and cast the spell again. "Ignius volare daemonium." He chanted, and once again, it failed.

"Amanda, DO SOMETHING!" Dominic demanded that Amanda go to her goddess form, but she just shook her head, slowly. "I can't. I haven't got the energy." She replied. Dominic was frustrated; he turned to Samantha and Tabitha, before realising that they too could do nothing.

Dominic clenched his teeth. "You cunt! Leave my sister alone!" His iris went gold and he tried to remember some of Damian's enchantments. "Ignius volare daemonium" He mimicked Damian. Still the spell was merely absorbed the Demon.

"Let see if we can do it together." Damian said to Dom, who nodded and then turned toward the demon. "Ignius volare daemonium!" Both men enchanted, it still did not work. The other three women were looking at Samantha's phone, as they nodded at each other.

Tabitha took the iron knife from Samantha, and charged at the demon. "Guys, say, 'ferrum ardere'.When Tabitha manages to hit the demon with the knife." Samantha whispered the men, as Tabitha charged towards the demon.

"Do you think your foolish trickery and obsolete spells could harm me?" The demon spoke through Jade, once more. As Tabitha got close the demon, he swung Jade at her; like a mace. Terrified that she might harm her new friend, Tabitha dropped her knife arm, and allowed the demon's shadowy appendages grab hold of her.

"TABITHIA!" Her friends scream out, they too charged the demon; save for Amanda. "Ferrum ardere" Damian and Dom enchanted; the iron knife began to spark and glow red, before returning to its normal state. Unfortunately for the students, the knife made no physical contact with the demon.

The shadowy appendage decided to rip it' way through Tabitha's Yoga pants, and buried it's self-deep in her pussy. The appendage throbbed well inside her. "Fuck! Oh, you cunt!" Tabitha was still able to kick the shadows with good form, but her kicks did not harm it in any way.

The demon looked at Tabitha with is' none existent face, its eyes beamed red and seemed to mock her. "Fucking cunt, what are you looking at?" Tabitha scorned.

The shadow demon spoke through Tabitha. "My new mouthpiece." Tabitha's heart sank as she heard herself become a verbal puppet.

The appendages knocked down the men and set its sights on Amanda and Samantha, though Samantha was panicking; Amanda was not, instead she was focusing hard on Tabitha's pussy being pounded, it recharge her sexual energy.

Amanda took in a deep breath and allowed her goddess form to take place; her hair went blond and she spouted white wings with a golden frame, her red leather jacket and trousers were replaced by a white gown and golden armour, below she had a white skirt with the middle front missing; showing a golden armoured panty, she was complete.

Her wings brought a ray of sun shine; its intensity was enough wound but not kill the demon, he was like a black hole. He dropped Tabitha into Dominic's arms and slowly receded to a more compact form. Amanda gently returned to the ground, her goddess form had disappeared and left behind a regular woman, in red leather jacket.

The demon saw the limitations of her powers, and slowly began to expand his appendages, once more. Dominic slung Tabitha, over his shoulder and went to his sister. "Jade, quickly get up." Jade rose slowly and faced the demon. "Jade! Now is not the time." Dominic tried to pull her back, but she shrugged her shoulders so hard, she hurt his wrist.

Jade's iris turned golden. "Ignius volare daemonium!" She enchanted. Everyone stood in awe as her spell swept across the dingy streets and hit the demon hard; he fell on the ground and crawled away in such speed that it seemed frightening just to look at.

"What...Happened to me?" Jade looked at her hands, as her iris returned to it' normal colour.

Tabitha (II)

"So we have blood of a goddess, running through our veins?" Jade asked, to reconfirm what she heard.

"Yes" said Dominic, turning his iris gold and then back to normal again. Damian smile, nodded and turned his iris red. "And he has the blood of an evil dark lord." Dominic pointed at Damian.

"Blood of 'the' dark lord" Damian corrected Dominic; with a smirk and a wink at Jade, who have a little snort, and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, you're in good hands. Amanda here can teach us, everything we need to know." Damian gestured at Amanda.

Jade looked at her, "So, you're some sort of goddess, from...hell?" She asked Amanda.

Amanda gave her a glaze. "Close enough." She gave a loud single clap and went to the book. "It's time to do our research."

"I don't know if I can do this?" Jade interrupted.

Amanda stared at her, and took a deep breath and exhaled, moving towards her. "Sweet heart, when this battle is done, and the shadow man is vanquished. Then and only then can you decide whether you want to stay or go, but now, now is the time to fight." She told Jade; when she ran her fingers across her police badge.

Amanda returned to the book, and started flicking the pages; Dominic comforted his sister, whilst Damian and Tabitha tapped away on their laptops. Samantha fell asleep in a pile of own her drawings.

There was a buzz at the door, Tabitha sprung and raced to the intercom, everyone turned their heads, an inch. "Tabitha...princess, it's me. Are you okay? May I come in?" Tabitha buzzed her father in.

Dominic and Damian giggled. "Princess." One said after the other. Jade punched Dominic.

"I think that's an adorable pet name." Amanda defended her. "Aww, daddy's wittle pwincess." It soon became apparent that Amanda was mocking her as well, but all in good faith.

"I liked you better when we could have shoved you into a box." Tabitha replied.

The professor finally turned up at the door, Tabitha let him in. "Daddy." She greeted him; he grabbed her tight and rubbed her hair; gently.

"Are you okay?" He asked; releasing his daughter.

"Yes I'm okay." Tabitha replied.

"Good." The professor brushed her head and moved into the room; towards the book. "How are you all doing tonight?" He asked.

"Good." Everyone answered positively. The professor looked at Jade and approached her for a handshake.

"I don't believe I met you, PC..." The professor squint his eyes, and shifted his head to indicate he was looking for an answer.

Jade smiled. "PC Jade wood. I'm Dominic's brother."

"Ah nice to meet you, I'm Professor Corin Johnson." He replied. "Anyways, this demon you texted me about." The professor moved to the book. "From what I heard in the description, it sounds much like the Umbra Gaius."

"Are you sure?" Amanda questioned him as she started to flick through the pages. "Mmmh, it seems as though there is an article written about it." Amanda came across an illustration that was extremely accurate to what the students encountered. "Of course! It says here, the Umbra Gaius seldom make contact with anyone. That's why I can't remember them from hell."

"They didn't fight?" Damian asked.

"They did, but on one account, but no one really know which side they fought for." Amanda replied, and continued reading. Damian found articles of the Umbra Gaius, online. It was compiled of reports detailing how dozens, even hundreds of women were assaulted in a single hour. Though the reports were outdated. The last attack was on '6/6/2006' and before that, '6/6/1906'.

Professor Johnson stroked his beard. "Why now... I'm guessing, it's opening that damn box." He concluded. Amanda raised a brow as the professor spoke.

"I think I found a way to kill it." Amanda said, Damian, Dominic and Jade stepped up to read the book, Tabitha got ready to write down notes. "So it's appears as if, we need glass forged in the heat of lighting and the oil as light as the heavens." Amanda looked at a sea of confused faces.

"Huh?" Samantha woke and stumbled to her feet. She was still in a dazed state; having not woken up fully. She looked the professor. "Hey, professor." She casually walked off to the bathroom, not realising that her trousers somehow came off during her sleep.

"Hello Samantha." The professor replied, as he watched Dominic guide the half asleep girl.

Before Samantha went it, she turned around. "Oh yeah. Fulgurite and kerosene." She said, and then went inside the bathroom.

"Fulgurite and kerosene?" The Dominic asked.

"Of course!" The professor clicked his fingers. "Fulgurite is formed when lighting strikes sand"

"And kerosene is used as aeroplane fuel, due to its light molecule structure." Tabitha added, the professor smiled proud at his daughter.

"And I know where to get them, now how much oil do we need?" The professor looked into the book.

"About this much." Amanda informed the professor, as he noted down the information, into his smart phone.

Damian (II)

The day was long, and exhausting, and the night was even more. As the morning sun began to rise above the London skyline, it lit up the Thames and reflected off the metallic and sky buildings, though it pieced through the windows of the rooftop apartment, Damian found the time to sleep.

"Just a quick couple of hours." He thought to himself.

As he dosed off, random words came into his mind, those words formed sentences and those sentences slowly began to make sense.

"Alright there Damian?" The voice was of a middle class upper class accent. It was calm and soothing nonetheless. "I must say, you've grown to quite the man." The voice continued. In Damian's dreams he saw a man, covered by shadow, only his sliver hair streak could be seen. The man wore a smart suit and had a cane in his hand.

"You are you?" Damian said.

"A warlock, just like you." The man looked Damian, his Iris glowed red, the blood colour pieced the shadows and seared deep into Damian's flesh, or so it felt like that. "But at some point in my life, I was elevated to demon-hood." The man's eyes turned fully red, not just his iris, but his entire eye. Now Damian felt the full power of the man.

"A demon?" Damian asked; raising his eye brows.

"Well, I was a demon for some time, went by the name General Coross, then the dark lord fell for the final time, now I'm a warlock again." The man smiled. "But I figured out how to be a demon once more, even you can do it." His eyes stopped glowing red, but his iris remained so.

"To be honest with you, I'm not interested in being a demon." Damian replied.

"Oh, well that's a shame; you have the devil's blood in you. When you sprout your dark wings, where do you thing you get the power from?" he paused. "You have demon blood, the devil's blood.

Damian paused for a minute. "Demon' blood, Devil's blood. Must I become a demon too?" he asked.

The man snorted. "We all are bounded by nature... it's natural for you to take your rightful place, as king of hell."

"Well, I think I will give a pass on that job positions." Damian said to him. The man gave another snort.

"Well my friend, so be it on your head." Damian started to drift back to reality. "Oh yeah, and that oil, you have to enchant it beforehand. "Oleum obsecro vos rightouse pura mala urere et illumina tenebras."

"Will keep that in mind."

"Remember, it should change appearance." The voice said faintly.

Shadows of London: part (II)

Dominic (I)

Lying on bed, with his sister in his arms; he pondered about all the things that he bought unto his sister. Dominic knew that Jade was always a strong woman, but demons always have a way of breaking down the strongest of all, even police women.

"Hey bro, do you remember when you helped bathe me when I dislocated me shoulder?

"Yeah... How could I forget?" Dominic blushed, his face turned bright red.

"Well, how did you like me naked?" She asked him; springing up and lying on her belly and rubbing her finger up and down his chest.

"Fine, I guess." Dominic said, with a frog in his voice.

Jade gave a seductive giggle, and undid her shirt; presenting her laced bra, which she proceed to unhook as sat on her brother' cotch.

"I bet this brings back all the memories from that day." She smiled.

"Ja—Jade, What the fuck?" jerked backwards, but it no use, his sister's breast stared directly at him.

"C'mon, there no real harm in it." Jade said, "Well, as long as you don't get me pregnant." She joked, afterward. Placing her brother's hands on her breast, she saw his face turned as red as a tomato. Leaning forward, she grabbed his's v neck t-shirt and pulled it off; revealing his muscular form. "You know, I haven't worn a pair of nickers (Panty) since... that incident."

"You're really serious about this aren't you?" Dominic showed signs to surrender. Jade nodded and slide down to his trousers; undoing the belt and zipper and then pulled off the garments. His boxer shorts came off with it as well. "Well fuck. Hurry up then. If anyone catches us..."

"mmmmh", Jade licked the underside on the cock, resting on his belly, before kissing the tip and pulling it completely in her mouth, she began sucking it, while her brother cupped his hands around each side of her head.

"Fuck, this is good." Dominic leaned his body back, his had been blow by many females, but his sister is top of the classroom. She twisted and turned her, she was clearly over enthusiastic about it. Taking out the big cock, she started to jerk him.

"What are big sisters' for?" She smiled and giggled. "mmm" She put the cock back into her mouth, looking up at Dominic with her hazel eyes. She felt the cock push against the back of her throat. Both Dominic and Jade's iris turned gold, "I think I can control it now." Jade took the cock out of her mouth and slide all the way up and sat on Dominic's hard member. His cock penetrated her pussy, through her police skirt, bouncing up and down on the cock; Jade moaned and grabbed her breast. Dominic' hand was firmly on her hips, as he controlled his sister's movements. Sliding one finger into her asshole, Dominic moan and his raised his upper body, just enough to kiss Jade on her breast, she grabbed his head to aid in his breast worship. Eventually the athletic young man returned to his normal position and began to undo Jade's skirt.

"Looks like I've take the phrase, 'fuck the police' a little to seriously." Dominic joked but Jade grin smiled, and playfully hit her brother's hips. When the skirt came off, Jade's smooth pubes came into view, her pussy was accumulating her juices at the base of his cock, amused by this; he wiped some of with his fingers and took it up to Jade's mouth. Sucking his finger clean; she did the same to her brother. Jade gave a seductive smile as she leaned in to kiss him. They locked lips as Dominic rubbed her feet and then her arse. "Such a good sister." He gave another long, passionate kiss.

"Guys, have you heard from the profess—oh..." Damian interrupted; he got an eye full of Dominic's cock in Jade's pussy. Trying to turn back; Damian bumped into Samantha, who moved her body sideways, and got a glimpse of what was happening.

"The fuck?"

"It's not what it looks like." Dominic pleaded as Jade rolled of off him. Samantha approached the two; standing over them, they stared at her with a worried look in their eyes. Samantha smiled and grabbed Dominic' cock; stroking it. "Damian, let do that orgy with talked about."

"Four-some" Damian corrected her. "I think an orgy is more than four." Damian walked toward them and kissed Samantha, before turning his attention to Jade.

"Come on then, big boy." Jade invited him in.

Damian had Jade on her back, fucking her gently at first but then a bit rougher. Next to them, Samantha was being fucked doggy style; her pussy often made rude noises a Dom thrusted in. Samantha looked over to find Jade, moan and biting her lips as she was fucked. They managed to exchange looks, smile at each other. Samantha leaned over to give her a little kiss, the kiss happened to last longer than expected. Jade's pussy began to cream, from her juices, she moaned; holding Damian tightly.

UPDATE-17

"Ohh, fuck me." She screamed in ecstasy. Damian's grunts became louder; his iris turned red, while Jade's turned gold. Locked in a frenzy of passion; they groan with Damian louder than Jade. "Arrgh, fuck! Shit I'm coming!" Damian's muscles flexed as he cock spurted inside of Jade; filling her cunt up with white cream.

"Shit, you better clean that." Jade giggled and watch Damian find a tissue. "No, I mean with your tongue." She added. Dominic pulled Samantha up, and continued fucking her, on her knees. "Dominic, be a dear and cum on mine and Samantha's face." His sister requested.

With Samantha and Jade, lying next to each other; tongue sticking out; Dominic jerked his cock over them while Damian eat out Jade's cream filled pussy. The two girls would often lick each other's tongues waiting for the cum. "Shit!" Dominic's cock erupted with his sweet white nectar; covering the two girl's faces. The cum glazed them and caused their make up to start running.

Damian (III)

The dark covered the city again, and the fog rolled high and glazed the city, all around. The students, apart from Samantha, all stepped out of Tabitha's range rover, that her father gifted her. Amanda began laying out some symbols on the ground; circles and runes to lure the demon in.

Damian, Dominic and Jade's iris began to glow their secondary colours. "Umbra Gaius, we summon thee." All three chanted. The fog began to move, twisting and turning, swooping down and rising back up. It reminded Damian of the Alp. A high beam shun through the fog; piecing it. Samantha rode up in a motorbike, it look sleeks and edgy, the girl was in all leather. The bike came to a halt, and Samantha stepped off.

"Any word from you daddy?" Samantha asked Tabitha while she took off her helmet and shook her hair free to flow down her neck. The leather that Samantha was wearing was slightly thicker than her normal leather outfit.

"No word from him, so far." Tabitha replied. Staring at her bike Tabitha smiled. "New bike?" She asked.

"Rented it, my baby is still in Asthania." Samantha replied, referring to her motorbike she let home.

Amanda walked up to the bike and began 'molesting' it, prodding and touching. "Amazing! It is like a metal horse." She concurred. Tabitha smiled at her innocence, it was really cute.

"I think we should focus more on the evil demon, rather than San's motorbike. Jade interrupted.

"Oh yes. My apologises." Amanda quickly returned to the symbols on the ground. "I think it is best that we delay it, until the professors comes." She suggested. Everyone agreed, they did not want to be caught off guard.

Jade began to shiver, as she closed her eyes, imagining all the things that the demon had done it her, she also felt a great deal of sympathy to the women through all history that the Umbra Gaius had wronged however, she also felt as if she would the hero to deliver revenge against centuries of suffering. It was getting colder by the second, when Amanda noticed the fog swirling again. Jade, Dominic, and Damian felt it too.

The mist and fog twisted and formed a cyclone, and violent dance of clouds spread across the dark sky; barely visible. The three warlocks; Damian, Dominic and Jade, aimed their palm at the sky; where the cyclone was. "If he comes, we do our spells." Damian ordered. Samantha grabbed hold of the knife and Tabitha went over the book, to ensure everything was in place.

Amanda looked at the mini cyclone. "I never thought the Umbra Gaius to make such a dramatic appearance, but at least we're ready for him." Amanda thought to herself, and it hit her. They were ready to anticipate something from the sky, but the dark underpass was left unguarded. "Guys, it's just a distraction!" She yelled.

From the dark underpass, the Umbra Gaius, crawled at a disturbing speed and manner, stopping at the symbols; his stood upright it an incredible speed. His movements were not possible for a human to comprehend fully however, Amanda and the warlocks had been accustomed to him since the last confrontation, their eye sights had been adapted to the demon' movement. "Tabby, Sam, get into the circle." Damian yelled, as he casted a spell to keep the demon busy. "Ignius recedemus daemonium" Damian shot the demon with his spell, the Umbra receded just a bit. "Ignius cadent veneficus" Damian shot a beam of lighting from his palm, into the demon.

Amanda went into her goddess form; her blinding light could not however drown out the darkness. She was looking to see if Sam and Tabitha were in the circle; they were. Amanda let out more blinding light beams at the demon; none was very effective. Jade and Dominic stuck to the one spell they knew. "Ignius recedemus daemonium" The demon rose up, his appendage came out once more, instead of just attacking the females, they went for all four of them. Sam and Tabitha were safe; inside the circle.

"Surround him!" Amanda commanded, as she few above the demon. Damian and Jade ran anti-clock wise while Dominic ran the other way; soon they had the demon surrounded. "Okay on three." Amanda said as all four were still dodging the appendages. "3...2...1" She counted down. "Ignius recedemus daemonium" They attacked from angles and Amanda use her flash of light.

When the dust settled, the appendages were gone, everyone smiled, and Samantha ran out of the circle, "Wait." Tabitha tried to stop her. Sam hugged Dominic, but as soon as she did, the demon arose again, the appendage were in full force once more.

"Fuck!" Samantha screamed as Dominic sheltered her. The battle was interrupted by the Professor's arrival. He pulled up in his lavish car, and ran out with a bag. Damian ran towards him to greet him. Tabitha realised that she would be needed outside the circle; she ran towards her daddy.

Jade, Dominic and Amanda kept the demon busy, with a constant bombardment of spells, and then the professor laid out the ingredients. The kerosene came in a strange pot; Damian looked up at the professor. "I was told by a man, that this would be best what I hoped to do." The professor told Damian, before he could ask. Damian did not have any time to pounder. He took a deep breath and opened the pot's lid. "Oleum obsecro vos rightouse pura mala urere et illumina tenebras." He enchanted, the oil started and swirl and spin in the pot, before changing from a golden translucent to a purple colour.

"We need to make a circle with this." Tabitha instructed, looking in the book for guidance. Damian stopped; he did not know how he would be able to pull such a task off, that quickly.

"Give it to me." Samantha took the pot out of Damian's hands. "Wish me luck." She mounted her motorcycle.

"Come back alive!" Damian ordered, but Samantha probably did not hear it. She started her motorcycle and rode toward the demon, Amanda, Dominic and Jade casted yet another powerful spell; the shadowy appendage slowly receded enough for Samantha to circle and as her friends retreated. The spilling the oil into a circle around the demon; Sam left a trail leading out; she stopped at bike, and took out her zippo lighter. As Sam looked at Damian, he nodded and gave her the permission to light the circle blaze.

The fire around the demon rose high, he was trapped, Damian looked at the piece of glass, and picked it like a javelining spear. "Nunc vadam, et telo lumen tonitrui" The glass sparked, and then Damian launched it at the demon, It flew, through the night; cutting the fog as the lighting crackled from it. The glass hit the demon right in his heart; his scream and screeched as the fiery circle closed in on him to engulf the damned demon.

A round hole which resembled a mouth with layers of teeth spiralling in the inside like a shark, appeared on his face, it gave a terrible screech before speaking. "All hail the Damian the king of hell, all hail Damian killer of his brothers and sisters, all hail Damian killer of his kind." The face stopped and turned toward Damian and smiled. "All hail Damian, the man who shall leave his companions dead without memories of him." The demon then grinned before disappearing in an explosion.

Damian's panting face, dropped as his heard the heart breaking words. "Shh, he's trying to deceive you." Amanda grabbed Damian's arms; comforting him. Everyone drew close, to protect themselves of the cold dread.

"Now I wish I never played Macbeth in my school drama." Damian said, quietly.

Tabitha (I)

Knocking on her father's office door; Tabitha fixed her skirt. The windows in the hall way allowed the light to sine through, unto the chestnut walls. "Come in." Her father said with a slightly raised voice. Tabitha strutted in with a smile and seductively closed to door behind with her legs. "Ah yes. Tabitha, I believe I have an appointment with you."

"Yes you do, daddy." Tabitha walked over and gently pushed the professor's chair back, a few cent-meters, just enough so she can kneel down under the desk. The professor held his left hand on the back of her head, as she unzipped his fly. Digging for the cock; Tabitha managed to take the thick member in its flaccid state. She looked up and made eye contact with her father, the professor.

"That's a good girl." He said as Tabitha rubbed her face against the cock; slowly stiffening it up, before putting it in her mouth. Tabitha moistened the cock with her mouth as she moved in and out, licking it and kissing the tip gently and then engulfing the cock. She longed for the taste of his cock for so long, she went mad with lust.

There was another knock at the door. "Come in." In came the professor's assistant, a woman of about thirty.

"Good morning, professor." She greeted him, laying a stack of papers on his desk she smile and winked at him. "These are the report specs. I was told to print them off."

"Thank you, Elise." The professor said, as he looked through them. "This are the one I need."

"Anything else?" Elise asked; lowering her glasses.

"No, that's fine. You're a star. Thank you again." He replied and watched her fat arse wiggle out of te room. She did not expect a thing.

"I think she likes you." Tabitha joked as she took the cock out of her mouth and stood up; turning around.

"Indeed she does. Good tactical sucking, by the way." The professor joked, as he squeezed her pussy lips; letting some of her juice drip out.

Tabitha let out a small laugh. "Tactical sucking." She repeated with a snort. Lowering her pussy onto his cock, Tabitha moaned lightly, as the professor grabbed her by the hips and started gyrating her like a sex toy. She then started to do the movements herself as he grabbed and groped her tits. Tabitha let the hair flow; biting her lips.

Tabitha felt his tip, swell up. She shot up from the cock as quickly as she could and turned around; taking a knee and putting her mouth around his cock. The cum filled her up, and dribbled down her chin. Tabitha giggled and smile with the liquid in her. "I missed you, daddy." She smiled.

***Epilogue***

Lilith sat on the chair, at the London base. The walls were always lavish, Lilith admired that. Lord Farlow Junior, kept his eyes peeled for the next shot of Lilith's crotch when she would change her leg's position, and she noticed that. "Bet you'd love a piece of that" She teased him.

"Yes I would." He replied; raising a glass of whiskey and winking, before drinking it. "So this toy boy of yours, do you think he complete the task at hand?"

"His cock was well enough, I'm sure he will do just fine." Lilith smiled.

"And what about the seals on those little cunt's bodies? The one that prevents you from going near them in you more powerful form?" Farlow Junior placed his glass back down and gave a smug grin.

"I'll how you." Lilith stood up. Her horns began to recede and her skin turned to a pale white colour. Lilith's wings wrapped around her body and moulded, transformed into textile. Lord Farlow Jr stood impressed however, he did not bat an eye; he just smiled and stood up. Staring at the woman dressed in smart profession attire; her hair to one side. He leaned in for a kiss. After they locked lips, Lilith bit Farlow's lips. "Don't fail me. I'm not sure how a pussy will suit you." She whispered in his ears.

"Of course not, Mistress, We are the Shadows of London after all.

As Tabitha left the gates of the university, she bumped into a handsome young man. A thud and then her books fell, the young man managed to catch them before they did. Tabithia gazed into his blue eyes and rugged long hair. "I'm so sorry." He said; handing back the book. "I'm Alexis, please to meet you." Tabitha stood silently, her heart stopped.

"Hello Alexi, I'm Tabitha." She shook his hand.

"A beautiful name and I see that you are doing architecture. I too am on that course." He said.

"Oh, really, post grad?" She replied.

"Yes, and I was also wondering if we can grab a cup of coffee, later?" Alexis smiled and looked Tabitha deep in her eyes. She paused and Alexis looked troubled, he face sunk.

"Of course! Have my number." Alexis' face lit back up again as he was given the number by Tabitha.

"Thanks, I will text you after I hand in some office papers, until then, good bye."

"Bye, sweetie." Tabatha replied as the young man walked off the opposite direction.

Last edited:
Update:-18

Prologue ***

The horned demoness scattered across the floor, her greenish skin had hints of glittering purple. Samantha rode her motorcycle with Dominic on the back; there was no traffic in sight. Finally the two outran the demoness and stopped her in her tracks. The demoness hissed before her bare foot trot the cool concrete, gently as she began to back away; eventually she turned around fully to run. Not knowing that Damian stood right behind her, she hit him hard; falling to the ground before trying to crawl away. Amanda swooped down to stop the demon.

"You are the same shit from the war, traitorous cunt!" The demoness hissed at Amanda.

"You were not born then, don't act as if know the politics of hell." Amanda replied.

"Fuck you, cunt." She hissed back, Amanda rolled eyes and looked at Damian, giving him a nod.

"Wait! I want to do it." Jade shouted as she came from behind Damian, who chucked and smiled.

"Go ahead." Damian said.

"Daemonium adolebit ad nihilum." Jade aimed her palm and the others stood back, and circle formed around the demoness and in the middle, a pentagram formed. The demoness let out scream as she was engulfed in flames. This spell turns a demon's own wickedness into tinder for their own demise.

"That's going to be demon number twelve." Five weeks had passed since the Umbra Gaius was defeated, the students learned well. Since the Popobawa, there were eleven more demons that had been vanquished, nine since Jade began to embrace her powers.

Damian flicked the apartment lights on, as everyone walked in, except for Jade, who skipped in past Damian and began to jump about the place. "Did you see how I burnt that demon? I used a bit of Jade power and then BOOM! Bye green bitch." Jade gloated and threw boxer styles in the air, before settling down and picking up her Kevlar police vest.

"She had just turned age of consent not long ago. Her mother and father were killed by the dark lord, for spying on him for us." Amanda told Jade to school her in humility. Jade gulped and stood still. Amanda noticed and smiled. "But her very nature is to drain the life force out of people with high libido... So well done, you saved people." Amanda reminded her.

"Don't worry about her." Samantha reassured Jade, as she disappeared into her bedroom.

"Yeah, she's just messing with you." Damian added. Dominic's phone vibrated, he took it out and read the message; it was a late message that had just been received, due to signal failure during the demon hunt.

"Looks like Tabitha is on another date with that guy." Dominic announced.

"She probably on her knees sucking his cock right now." Amanda joked, the entire room lit up in laughter.

Jade fixed her uniform and walked out the room full of tired students. "Alright bye, guys. I'm off to the station." Jade walked toward the door.

"Bye, Jade" Everyone said their farewells.

***Daggers in the night: Part (I) ***

Tabatha (I)

His hands were firmly cupped around her breasts, Tabitha wrapped her legs around him; letting his cock seep into her pussy, Tabitha shuddered as his meaty member kept pounding her, gently and slowly and in time picking up the pace; fucking her hard and fast. "Stop, stop." Tabitha gave an exhausted whimper and Alexis stopped, pulled out and lay by her side; like a true gentleman.

"Y-you alright?" Alexis panted as he turned to his partner.

"Yeah... yeah. Just out of breath that's all." She assured him. Tabitha could not believe the sex that she was having; even her father did not provide such an experience. Tabitha turned her head, and bit her lips, before climbing on Alexis, riding this cock once more. As they fucked on the sky blue bedsheet in the navy blue painted room, Tabitha leaned in closer and kissed her lover; then pulling away. Alexis still tried to grasp Tabitha's breast, to squeeze them, he grabbed Tabatha by the hips and controlled her gyration on his cock; as Tabatha rubbed and squeezed her nipples.

"You know in Italy, girls would nickname me, 'il tornitore"." Alexis said to Tabitha, in a seductive tone, before turning her over so that she was on the bottom, and he was holding on to her thighs, pounding away at her pussy.

"Ohh shit." Tabitha moaned as Alexis pushed his cock even faster and harder. "Oh fuck." Tabitha's pussy became increasingly sensitive to each stroke of the cock. Alexis gave two more pumps and then let out a groan; he pulled out and let loose a magnitude of cum, shooting across Tabitha's stomach and covering bits of her body in white fluid. She giggled and she tasted his cum.

"What's so funny? A man should never leave his woman without and orgasm." Alexis smile, as he lowered himself down Tabitha's legs; kissing them as he went along. When he found himself at her pussy, he kissed the sensitive lips and started licking her citreous, he had done most the job already but needed a finally send off. Tabitha's folded her knees onto him, as she held his head down; her stomach was moving rapidly up and down and her back arching upward. Tabitha let out a luscious moan as her pussy erupted, covering Alexis' mouth her cum. "Oh, God! Oh, Alexis!"

"Ouch." Tabitha whelped as one of her pubic hair was yanked from her.

"I'm so sorry." Alexis apologised, kissing her forehead and then her lips.

"Apology accepted." Tabitha kissed Alexis and nested herself in his chest. She ran her fingers across his chest, down his stomach and on his cock.

"You know, my cousins are having a dinner party tomorrow evening, would you like to come?" Alexis asked; kissing her head thereafter. Tabitha hesitated, but soon gave a smile.

"Of course, honey." She replied, kissing him."

Lilith (I)

There was a knock at the door, Lilith sat in her chair reading a report folder before she took off her glasses and to address the knocker. "Come in." She said. Jade walked in and took off her hat, to be greeted by Lilith in her human form; hair tied backwards in a bun and in her smart police uniform. "Take a seat, Police constable." Jade sat before Lilith, trying to cross examine her to get a whiff of why she was called in. "Don't worry, you're not in trouble." Lilith saw right through her. Jade's heart skipped a beat; she did not expect someone to cross examine her while cross examining them.

"Oh, then why have you asked to see me?" Jade dared to ask.

Lilith smiled. "You know that I don't normally work in this station, but I've been called in for a special reason." Lilith said, as she lay the file on the table; letting a few pictures slide out into the wooden desk. Jade leaned in and noticed that upon further analysis, they were CCTV snaps of the moment she was attacked with her partner by the Umbra Gaius.

"You say your partner was hit by a brick?" Lilith placed her fingers on the picture. "But all I see here is a black blur. Right before the cameras were cut out."

Jade swallowed her saliva. "Well this was the moment my partner got hit, so it is evident that the CCTV were hit as well, causing the disruptions. Lilith smiled and looked satisfied by what she heard.

"Yeah. That was the boffin's conclusion as well. I just needed your part of the story." Lilith quickly typed on her computer, before pressing 'save'. She spun back around on her chair and stood up. "Well thank you for your time, PC Wood. "

"You're welcome." Jade replied.

"So I done you a favour as well, I booked you the night off, so you can enjoy a bit of rest." Lilith added.

"You didn't have—thank you." Jade wasn't the one for taking random nights off, but she was incredibility tired and could not refuse.

"Come now, I will walk you to the car park. I have to get something from my car, anyways." Lilith said, ushering Jade out of the office.

As they walked the hallway, several unruly arrestees were being ushered forcefully to their cells; some seemed intoxicated while others were just outright violent while in a sober state. "So I hear, your family have quite the history in Asthanthia," Lilith attempted small talk.

"Oh yes, we are." It was long since anyone asked about her family; Lilith kept getting Jade off guard.

"Do you know the origin of your family name?" Lilith asked again.

"No." Jade replied. Lilith lightly tapped Jade on the shoulder; abruptly stopping her as they entered the carpark.

"Tonight, you're going to find out." Lilith's iris glowed red.

Tabitha (II)

Tabitha stepped into the house; greeted by Alexis. She smiled and kissed her lover. "Hello, handsome." She came into his full embrace.

"Hello, my beautiful dove." Alexis made Tabitha blush every time, he was incredible good at it, and also ways made Tabitha feel good. Despite the short time they were together, Tabitha felt as if he was made for her. "Come in. Sit." He lead her into the living room, it was full of grown men and two women; staring at their feet.

"This is Tabitha. Tabitha, these are my cousins, my true blood." He smiled as he introduced them. Tabitha shook all of their hands, but realised that the woman were reluctant to so.

"That is a beautiful dress, Tabitha." A cousin with a square jaw and short hair said.

"Oh why thank you." Tabitha smiled at the compliment, as she ran her fingers through the navy blue dress.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Another cousin, with glasses and a bow tie nudged to the female next to him.

"Yes beautiful." She looked up and said quickly, before returning her head to it's former position.

Alexis returned and gave his date a drink; she sipped it as she heard the cousins talk. "Merina is a model, you know?" Alexis said.

"Oh, that amazing. You are such a gorgeous woman, that I'm not surprised." Tabitha said to shy timid woman; trying to engage them in the conversation.

"Well, she into a different type of modelling now." The square jaw cousin interrupted; the men all gave a chuckle.

"Oh, what will that be?" Tabitha was confused, she felt as if she had missed something. A blond haired cousin answered her.

"S&M modelling." He called out. Merina's head hung lower than ever. Tabitha clearly sensed her embarrassment and decided to change the person of interest.

"Oh, that's interesting and cool." She cleared her throat. "So what do you lot do?" She asked the men.

"IT Consultant." Said Glasses.

"Photographer." Said Blonde.

"I work for a pharmaceutical company; I'm very close to my boss." Square jaws was the last to tell her his job, all the men started laughing. Tabitha's head began to spin, her sense cloudy. Another voice came in.

"You can even say; we're like brothers, though their names do not end in Farlow." Farlow JR walked in just in time to catch Tabitha and ease her to the ground.

"Farlow?" Tabitha looked confused as the energy drained out of her, she felt her legs being moved, and saw the unbuckling of the cousin's belts. "Alexis, why?"

"The brightest flames always burn out the quickest."

Damian (I)

Damian lay on the councillor's sofa with his hands on the bottom of his rib cage, he pondered for a while, until the woman with the clipboard lowered it. She dressed was a professional pine striped suit with a blazer, smart skirt and blue blouse and a smart coat at the back of her chair; Lilith was a master of disguise.

"So you think that the way you are going in life, you will end up hurting your friends and becoming something you don't want to be?" She leaned in closer.

"Well yes, I believe I'm on a reckless path and I don't know what to do with myself." Damian said.

Lilith flicked through past notes. "Well, from our previous sessions." She leaned in. "I can see that you are often afraid to put your friends in harm's way."

Damian nodded. "Err—well that's right." He replied, prompting Lilith to look over her notes.

"I think it is best for you to change a few outlooks in your life." She said; making Damian raise his brows. Lilith looked at his concerned face and gave a smile. "Your friends are very capable, I understand." She added, and Damian gave a slow nod.

"Where are you going with this?" Damian interrupted, but Lilith paused and smiles.

"Well Damian, if your friends are capable and you are as well, then instead of thinking that they all rely on you, perhaps you should think that you all rely on each other. If you fail, then maybe another one of friends can pick up the slack."

"I'm not too sure—maybe you're right."

"Trust me, I've live a long time..." Lilith said but was cut off by Damian; who snorted.

"You don't look at old and even so, you're really hot." Damian spilled out. He held his tongue, something inside compelled him to flirt with the older women.

"Aw, you're such a sweetie. Anyways, as I've been saying, in my long years I learned that the path to being better team leader is to alter the fear of failing, into a tightrope rather than a blockade between you and your goals." Lilith stood up and walked towards Dominic. "And because you're such a sweet handsome young man, I'm going to teach you how." She said; walking over to Damian.

She came on top of Damian, and slipped her smart shoes off, and placed her feet on Damian's chest. "Your past and current relationships, they seem as if are holding you back in this path. So my medicine will help you break free." Lilith moved her pantyhose feet up his chest to the bottom of his jaw; she then gently moved his head up with her feet. Quickly she withdrew them and climbed on top of Damian; nibbling his ear lobes. "I hope I didn't scare you, I can be a bad, bad, bad girl sometimes." She teased.

"Nah, I love it." Damian gave a flirtatious smile as Lilith kissed him. She threw of her blazer and undid her blouse buttons; revealing a set of large, luscious breasts. Damian grabbed hold of them as Lilith also released Damian's cock and then inserted it into her wet pussy.

"Oh Damian, you have such a big cock." She moaned, as she placed her hands over Damian's hands. She rode his cock like a mechanical bull; moving his hands and placed them on his chest, allowing her breasts to jump up and down. "Oh my god, oh fuck." She moaned again, softly. Damian's groans became louder. Lilith raised Damian's arms and pulled his jumper (sweater) off of him. Lilith placed her spread palms on his sweaty well-toned and muscular body. Since discovering his powers, Damian's body seemed to have increased in muscle mass. "Such an amazing body you have, young man." Lilith smiled.

"Thank, been working out the stress as well... like you suggested." Damian replied. He saw her breasts flying freely and majestically above him. Damian looked down on her skirt and attempted to take it off, when we noticed that Lilith had her palms on his tattoo. The tattoo was a symbol that would prevent Lilith from entering her demonic form in close proximity to it. Lilith grinned.

"That's a really nice 'tat' you got there." Lilith leaned in for another kiss; placing both hands behind her and fingering her arse hole.

"Thanks, I think it keep my demons at bay." Damian joked; he did not know that it was Lilith that was on top of him. Damian's gave a few more pumps until he had a sensation in his cock and stomach "Oh fuck, god I'm Cumming." He groaned as his cock filled Lilith's pussy.

From behind her, the queen of hell took out a vile full of purple liquid, and as Damian climaxed, she poured its content onto his tattoo; burning it from his skin. "Nunc Astitit Regina inferni, eripite hanc tattoo et suus ' powerfull incantatores...Now I stand the queen of hell, remove this tattoo and it's powerful spell" She chanted.

Damian's eyes opened fully to the pain. "Ah, fuck! What was that?" A sizzle was heard and a white mist danced across Damian's pecs, after it had clear, the tattoo was gone. He pushed her off; some of his cum went flying in the air as he did.

Lilith quickly regained her composure and go to her feet. Her clothes dissolved and formed a black mist with came to her, as she transformed. From her head, grew horns, her fingernails and toenails grew and sharpened like the talons of an eagle. Her skin was red as blood, and her iris; the same colour. The mist that was once her earthly clothes formed her bat like wings around her, which sprung opened and revealed a ray of red light. Damian stumbled off the sofa. Lilith wore her armoured bra and panties.

"Queen of hell? Lilith?" Damian questioned and then realised who his counsellor really was.

"That's right, honey. They told me you were a smart one." Lilith teased. Now her umbrella turned to black mist and reformed as a whip, with a snake like lash.

Damian began his enchantment. "Dementias furon..." But Lilith struck his with the whip. "Fuck!" He fell to the knees. The string was like boiling nettles but he endured and stood back up.

"You should have seen the punishment I gave your ancestor, right before I took the thrones." Lilith chuckled, and then both began to battle. Blue lighting, fire spells, death beams and other worldly matter flew around the room, the furniture started to burn, and the walls smouldered and were cover in ash. Damian hobbled around naked, throwing his spells while Lilith used her whip coupled together with her own spells to make Damian 'dance' around the room.

"Dementia Furon Excalibur!" Damian used his most powerful spell; it sent a large energy beam toward the demoness; it barely moved her an inch.

"Ha, let me guess... That was the most powerful in your arsenal?" Lilith mocked him. "Jade and Tabitha would be disappointed. How are you meant to rescue them now?"

"Rescue?" Damian was panting; out of breath. Lilith gave a malicious giggle, as she moved over to her table and took her smart phone, and threw it at him. Damian barely caught it. On the phone, there were pictures of Tabitha and Jade naked in bondage. On their bodies were written the words 'surrender'. "Where are they?" He demanded to know.

"In an hour, you will receive instruction and a location. Hand over yourselves, the book and the box over to my agent." Lilith's whip changed form and began a sword; she pointed it at the windows and whispered, "Bracken." A Small vortex shot from the sword and shattered the windows. "I regret I won't be around to watch your death, son of the devil. Such a shame really, I wanted to use this sword on you." Lilith gave him and wink and then her sword turned into mist and reformed to extend her tail, before she spread her wings and flew off.

The naked Damian stood watching, shivering, as people began to make their way into the room.

Amanda (I)

Dominic walked the stairs into the main room, he found Amanda scrolling on Tabitha's Laptop. On her screen were articles, paintings and tapestries depicting her old life. Dominic ran his finger through the side of his head; he had just renewed his haircut and was adamant on not touching his blonde quiff.

"Hair cut?" Amanda asked quietly as Dominic sat next to her, she then ran her fingers through his hair.

"Do you miss them?" He asked.

"Every day, but I shall be seeing them soon, and it will be you lot who I will be missing." She replied.

Dominic's frowned. "What do you mean?"

Amanda smiled and put her hands on his shoulder. "This body was not meant to last the normal human lifespan; it is dying and very close to death." A tear formed in Amanda's eyes. Dominic was left speechless and in that moment, the doors flung open, they heard Damian's voice enchant a spell to open it. The limping Damian walked in; his clothes were as if they were worn in a hurry and not properly fixed.

"Water." He croaked. Dominic ran to support them as Amanda went to the fridge. In that time, Samantha too walked in.

"Oh my god." Samantha dropped her food and rushed to Damian. "What happened?" She asked. They eased him to the sofa as Amanda bought him his water. As he finished drinking, he ran his hands through his sweaty greasy hair, while taking out the phone that Lilith left him.

UPDATE:-19

They've got Jade and Tabitha." Damian said as she showed them the pictures. Exhausted he forced out another sentence. "I fought with Lilith; she did some spell on my tattoo and crossed out its powers." Damian held open a bit of his shirt, showing where the tattoo had once been.

"You had sex with her, didn't you?" Amanda looked disappointed. Dominic and Samantha both checked their tattoos; they were gone as well. "You fucked the queen of hell, and now our leverage is gone." Amanda spoke again

"Fucking cunts have my sister. We have to find them." Dominic was enraged and walked towards the door, before the mobile phone rang.

"That's it, that's the instructions." Damian said before picking it up and putting on speaker phone. Dominic moved back.

"Hello Damian and friends, I am Lord James Farlow II or Jr, call me what you like as long as you refer me as 'Lord'. So anyways, I'm sure you know that we have your friends, and now it's up to you really. Hand yourselves in with the book and the box, and we will see to it that Tabitha and Jade are released, before my men can have fun with them...again." The students stood in silence.

"Listen here Lord cunt-low, we're coming over, and we're going to rescue our friends and right at the end." Damian paused. "I will hammer a bullet into you." He continued, but on the other end there was only laughter.

"Alright then, but first tell me who's pussy it is that I'm fingering right now." Farlow Jr replied followed by the noise of a woman being fingered, it was unclear whether it was Jade or Tabitha. "Yeah, don't test your luck with your foolishness. I'm going to send over the details now." The phone hung up.

"Fucking bastards." Samantha cried out. A text message came with the location for the drop off point. Amanda looked at the pictures once more and inspected them in greater detail.

"This is looks like they are being held in two different locations." Amanda concluded.

"It does." Damian agreed with her; swiping between two pictures.

"Tabitha is under the Thame river and Jade is with Farlow." Samantha concluded. Dominic did the maths and came to the conclusion that it was his sister that Farlow was molesting over the phone; his anger grew.

"Lilith is with Tabitha." Damian said.

"Fine. I will go to find my sister while you and Amanda get Tabitha." Dominic told Damian.

Samantha ran into her room and emerged with her thick leather jacket and two helmets, she threw one to Dominic and she zipped herself up. "Let's go."

"Samantha, ride slow. As soon as we rescue Tabitha, I will fly over to you, and help you." Amanda assured them. Her face was full of doubt, but managed to give a warm smile nonetheless.

"Good luck."

Dominic (I)

Samantha let down the motorcycle stands as she parked her motorcycle in the concrete carpark. The lights flickered and on the white pillars were arrows written in what looks like blood. "I suppose that's the way." Dominic looked at Sam.

"Don't be an idiot, that is a trap. I'm so fucking sure of it." Samantha said; looking around to find an alternative route. "This way." Samantha led Dominic by the hand.

"You sure?" He replied.

Samantha paused for a second. "Yes I'm sure. I'm use to these shady spots; I know all the nooks and crannies." Samantha thought back to when she was a prostitute, all those dark meet up spots just came back to her. She shuddered for a second and carried on running. Dominic reluctantly followed; he did not like putting life in the hands of a woman.

The concrete stairs and ramps led to blue a door that was plastered with warning labels and stickers. Dominic rushed forward and aimed his hand at the door's keyhole. "Ostium, apertum." The keyholes sparked and Dominic opened it and they both walked in. The smell of oil filled the door, it was dark and dank, but Dominic enjoyed feeling like the lead role once again. Samantha trailed close behind him, she took out a small flash light torch and shuns it, while he used his phone's back light. Finally there was a glisten reflecting of somewhere, it was Jade's pussy. She was restrained with her feet far apart and in the air while. She squinted her eyes as the harsh lights hit them; she mumbled something which sounded like Dominic's name.

"Found her." Dominic said, but just soon as he, a jolt of energy flew up him and struck him in the knees. "Fuck!" He cried he was bought to one knee. Samantha went to help him.

"Well...well, I didn't expect you to evade my trap, and I was right." A voice sounded, the lights came on and he stood there clapping his hands while surrounded by masked men with rifles. "I appreciate your gesture of submission, but what I truly desire is the box and book." Lord Farlow Jr said. Dominic and Samantha stood in silence, until faint whispers could be heard between the two.

"Alright then." Dominic said, but he didn't do or say anything else, nor did Samantha; they just stood there.

Farlow Junior's face w scribbled with all sorts of confusion. "Well. Give them then. It will make your execution a lot quicker." He was losing patience but was remained calm in his speech. Dominic let out a sigh and reached into his pocket; taking out a small round glass vile and dropping it. There was a loud bang and an ear piecing screech as the room filled with white blinding light. "Volentes mihi fraudem fieri, incidunt in soporem" Dominic cast the spell quickly and as the room cleared, the gunmen were on the floor; unconscious. Lord Farlow Junior rubbed his head and rose to his feet at the same time as Dominic.

He sniffed the air. "Another you're a different breed of warlock from that other cunt." He said as the pair began to circle each other. "Let's start this shit." He uttered as he pointed his hands to cast a spell. "Ignius Flaron" Farlow shot a few balls of fire at Dominic; who dodged them along with Samantha.

"Farron et ducads" Dominic shot a wave of energy at Lord Farlow, it hit him and drew him backwards; however he recovered and countered it with another fire spell. This time the flames came very close to Dominic, who felt the head punch his flesh as it flew by. Lord Farlow decided it unleash a magnitude of spells. "Kylo. Kylo.Kylo" small purple arrow shaped beams charged at him.

Though Dominic manged to dodge them; one hit him right in the ribbed; he clutched them as Samantha ran to him.

"Lucky you are a warlock, Dommy. One hit of that on a 'normy' and they would die. Dominic groaned in pain.

"Are you okay, Dominic?" Samantha asked.

"Oh his fine just needs some TLC that's all." Farlow Jr mocked.

Samantha grinned her teeth and charged Lord Farlow Jr. He blocked her punches with high blocks, low block and eventually putting her into an arm lock; with her back against his front. Farlow Jr inhaled her hair deeply.

"I think we can turn you out in one of our whore houses, you look the type." He mocked with the most malice intent. Samantha was made even madder, she punched Farlow Jr in his penis, and watched him jerk back after releasing her form the arm lock; then came the punch to his face which was so hard, it knocked three of his tooth out. "CUNT!" He shouted. Sam grabbed her arching knuckles and watched Junior's mouth bleed as he cast another spell. "Ignius volare mortale" Samantha flew towards a concreate pillar and was knocked out cold when she hit it hard. Jade's muffled screams could be heard through the battle.

"You asshole!" Dominic's wound licking was over, as he took his stance.

"I will save her later for the brothels." Lord Farlow made mocking kisses towards Samantha's body before turning his attention to Dom.

"Ignius Viron." Dominic fired light from his palm, which hit Farlow and bought him to his knees. Dominic ran up close to him, and stared the viscous man with his eyes of glowing gold. Farlow was panting; the lighting surged through his body. Dominic place one hand on Farlow's temples and one on his face. "Tell me why I should fry you up now?" Dominic asked the rhetorical question. Farlow just replied in laughter.

"The dark mistress made me a capacitor." He finally spoke. "INCUSSUS" A shockwave sent Dominic crashing to the floor. "And I'm all charged up." Farlow had sparks radiating from his body and his aura was visible. He used his index and middle finger to fire small amounts of charge at Dominic. "luminatione. Luminatione. Luminatione." Jade's screams and groans for help increased as did Dominic. "What's wrong? Never learned how to absorb electricity?" He mocked the crawling student. When Farlow's aura had died and all the electricity was gone, he resorted to uses he previous volley of spells. "Kylo.Kylo.Kylo." Dominic dropped flat on the floor, his chest was feeling heavy and every breath was a waking agony. "Ignius Ferrowave." Farlow unleashed a small wave of fire which danced on his foe's back; causing him to scream. "Good. I thought you were dead."

Farlow walked over to him and gave him a massive well rounded kick; Dom's body leaped in the air before being grabbed by Farlow. He turned to student around and took a knee on his tights; Dominic was clearly uncomfortable, which was made worse when the man grabbed his quiff to keep his head from falling down. "Now give me a good reason why I shouldn't use Kylo right through your brains. Attacks this close can kill even a warlock" He put his two fingers on Dominic's forward; mimicking a hand gun. "Now listen here, son. I want you to die in peace; I have to real quarrels with you or your girlfriend. I have a job to do, and it is adamant you always follow through on them. You earn this when you're an adult."

Dominic spat out blood at the man. "Go to hell, cunt." Dominic Dominus-Wood grinned, as did Farlow.

"Kylo."

Damian (II)

As Amanda and Damian descended, "Ostium, apertum" they opened the locked doors leading to the tunnel, below the Thames. A dank smell filled the decent of stairs as they made their way down. The chill penetrated even through Damian's smart coat, he felt as if half his energy was being wasted on shivering. In front of them was another locked door, Damian simply pointed his and the lock opened, they walked forward with speed. Amanda smiled for a minute; impressed by Damian's learning.

"Well then." Lilith turned around; her red flesh glistened under the artificial lights. In the centre was grey and cold box on top of a podium, and Tabitha was hung in an 'X' shape, with a mechanical dildo machine, continuously fucking her pussy. "I didn't expect to see you here." Lilith casually walked towards them; grinning. Damian and Amanda took their stance, and Lilith chuckled. "Oh I'm not going to kill you, there is no point really."

"Your tyranny ends." Amanda's wings spread as she shot golden lighting from her hands. It hit Lilith; causing her to fly backwards, before regaining her composure. Damian began his attacks as well. "Ignius spartanious." A vortex of reddish wind grabbed hold of Lilith while Amanda used her attacks on the demoness. Lilith shook off of attacks and returned with her own; a beam of fire which split into two came charging at them. Damian did a combat roll, before casting a lighting spell which hit Lilith on her wings.

"You can have some good aerobatic skills, I will give you that. Magic and the Arcane is something you should reconsider!" Lilith hit Damian with an invisible force, he slammed against the wall. Damian's ear was ringing and he kept on hearing the mysterious man's voice. "King of hell. King of hell." Panting; Damian stood up, he saw Amanda and Lilith fighting in mid-air, and they would shoot each other with beams of lighting, fire and other forms of energy, then they would tussle and kick each other. The two women came crashing towards Damian; he moved out of the way and ran towards Tabitha. Damian's red iris stared at the ropes and his grab hold of his friend. "funibus , solve fasciculos" The ropes fell apart and Damian carried Tabitha to the exit.

"Get to safety, Amanda and I will take care of the big bitch." Damian said to her as he wrapped her with his smart coat.

"I'll try to see how to defeat her." Tabitha replied, even though she was a damsel in distress, she did not fancy being useless.

Damian returned to the fighting, he pointed his hands the two women and cast another spell. "Separant" The two flying women were separated by an invisible force. Amanda reached ground and got to her feet, whilst Lilith hovered in mid-air.

"Lil' lamb's learning. Huh?" Lilith mocked, as she charged him.

"surculus luminatione" A jolt of lighting came from Damian's palm and hit Lilith directly on the chest; she flew and hit the wall hard, leaving cracks down the concrete. Damian saw the scene as familiar; it was that had happened with Farlow Snr. As he began to use the same enchantment he used on Farlow Senior, Lilith moved and charged him once more. This time, Amanda swooped in and tackled her.

"Did you really underestimate the power of humans?" Amanda said as she hit Lilith hard with a beam of harsh light.

"No, but I did underestimate your traitorous plans." Lilith replied. "When we were in love, you used me escape hell." Lilith pushed back and rings of fire shooting at Amanda. Although it did not burn her, Amanda groaned it pain.

"I had to return home!"

"Hell was your home; the throne next to me was your home!"

Amanda chuckled. "Hell was not a place for me." Amanda put her hands together and began forming a sphere of light, Lilith's tail turned to smoke and materialised as her sword, like she had done before, the heart broken demoness plunged the dark blade directly into the sphere; causing it to prematurely erupt and flinging Amanda to the floor. She groaned in pain as her wings disappeared along with her armour, leaving her in civilian clothing. Damian ran to her and looked upon Lilith, her demonic grin coming closer. Damian closed his eyes. "King of hell, King of hell." He whispered to himself.

As the he felt the power surge, ripping through his atoms; reforming them, Damian opened his eyes. He's shirt ripped off as he sprouted dark black wings; which were identical to that of his ancestor. Amanda closed her eyes in despair, her nightmares had come true.

"So the rumours were correct!" Lilith laughed. "Yes, you have gotten stronger but you are well away from strong enough." She began her final charge with her sword, now ablaze the fiery sword screamed as it flew towards him. Damian grabbed the sword by its blade, Lilith saw his eyes; they turned complexly red, not just his iris or pupils but his entire eyeball. Her face sank, right before he tossed her aside. Damian moved towards the grounded Demoness as his eyes returned to its previous state. He aimed his palm. "My most powerful spell; let's see if it will work now." Damian held up his palm, but as he was about the cast his final spell, the stone box gave out a terrible screeching sound. Floating in mid-air; the box providing enough distraction for Lilith to push Damian out of the way.

"I do wish I could remain here, but the box's work in this country is over, and the Shadows of London do bore me now." Lilith spread her wings as the box shot up, creating a hole big enough for the demoness disappear through. The water flooded in and began swallowing what little space was left. Damian dragged Amanda out through the stairs, his legs were as sore as hers, his bruises throbbed and head ached. "We lost her." Amanda squeezed out as they entered the fresh air.

On the shores of the Thames, the two watched the skies; hoping to catch a glimpse of Lilith. Damian felt a chill down his spine, he felt something wrong. Looking at Amanda; he spread his wings. "I felt that too, Damian." Amanda was weakened and could not stop him from flying off. "Damian! Come back!" She was left on the beach screaming at the sky.

Damian (III)

Damian crashed through the armoured windows, the thick glass and metal bars could not hold back his thunderous entrance. He rolled with his dark wings to cushion the fall. Stumbling to get on his feet, his wings disappeared before he was standing firm above Lord Farlow Jnr. He looked at Jade. "I will get you out of there, after his cunt is dead." He assured her. As Farlow Jnr stood, Damian saw the body of Dominic, his lifeless body lying there. "You fucking cunt!" Damian's irises were red once more as he casted he spells. "Ignius ventos!" Farlow Jnr shook off his attacks, Damian was weakened, and his body was not use to the power. "So nice of you to show what a weak warlock you truly are." Farlow snuffed, he walked towards Damian and aimed his palm at him. "Ignius ventos." Farlow fired a purple beam; knocking Damian on the ground. "Continues Viron." Farlow stood over Damian, a continuous beam of energy shot from his palm into Damian's body. Jade rattled and swung in her ropes until her eyes finally began gold, she ripped the rope off but fell to the floor, while Damian screamed in agony. "Igni—Ignius" No matter how hard Damian tried, he could not cast a spell. Samantha rose up, in the distance.

"Fucking cunt!" She charged Farlow with her iron knife, he stopped torturing Damian but he made a gun shape with his two hands, one at Damian's head and one at Samantha. "Kylo." Farlow calmly shot both. "No!" Jade screamed at the iron knife dropped from Samantha's hands with a clank and the young woman fell with a thud. Jade cradled Samantha's body while she looked her brothers, before crawling to his.

Damian groaned; attracting the attention of Farlow, once more. He knelt down at the young man. "Impressive. No even warlocks and witches can survive a 'Kylo' to the head." Damian's head moved incoherently as he groaned even more. "Imagine what I could do, the most powerful warlock on this planet, a warlock who was given the powers by the queen of hell herself." Farlow gloated. Damian chuckled. "Aye, you're right, mate. You are the most powerful warlock on this planet." Damian placed his hand on Farrow's cheeks, before grabbing his collar. "But I am the king of hell, the darkness itself, the embassy of terror and death, lust and pain." Damian's eyes glowed red, his wings sprung up as looked at the terror and confusion on Farlow's face. "Your farther was a smarter man than you, Farlow." His voice was deep and full of rage. "Sed sit amet tempus moriendi redire lente et dolenter luti unde venisset." Farlow began to cower as Damian chanted, he could not counter his spells, and the young lord began to stutter as his tongues felt incredibly loose. No matter how much he tried, he could not move. "Ex argilla , ad terram de limo terrae tractus . Morere spuria vitulamina mali!" Farlow screamed as he was finally released from the grip, only to fly backwards onto the floor, his body went into a spasm as his body stiffened into clay and slowly dissolved. He screams pieced the dreams of his men and woke them up. Damian snapped his head at their weapons and watched them melt.

Rummaging through Samantha's jacket, he took out her lighter and knife; pocketing them. He took off the leather jacket and placed them around Jade's shoulder and holding her tightly. "I can feel him inside you." Damian placed his hands on Jade's stomach. Jade looked at him with teary eyes.

"I will not bring a child into this life, Damian Smith." Jade whelped.

"I take this battle away from you."