• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica DEMONS SEXOLIGY ( EROTIC HORROR)(Completed)

Pass1234

.:| BFF |:. @s.r.a.j.p.u.t_s.r__
:yes1::yes1::congrats::congrats::congrats::coffeepc::coffeepc:

Reactions: The Pervy Sage
UPDATE:- 3

So you found an artefact and decided to steal it because it called out to you?" Tabitha crossed her arms as everyone else sat around Damian, grilling him.

"Well yeah, but it's calm. The ghost that was hidden in the box made me do it." Damian kept looking over his shoulder to the box; hoping his saviour would come to rescue him.

"And this ghost called Amanda?" Dominic leaned forward as he looked at Damian like an insane person.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." From behind the group, Amanda appeared. The ghostly form shocked and frightens the group, who stood still in terror.

"Well, at least he was not lying." Samantha added. Damian stood and approached Amanda and took her by the hand, bringing her to the middle of the group.

"So you were, responsible for the lights?" Tabitha inquired.

"Well yes, I caused some disturbance in your lighting as I searched for a suitable weapon for my knight. Amanda placed her hand on Damian's shoulder.

Dominic burst into laughter. "Wait, Damian is your knight. How fucked are you?"

"I think he makes a fine knight. He did save us after all." Samantha placed her hand on Damian's shoulder as she moved in closer; Tabitha giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Dominic's laughter died down.

"Well then, everyone. Before your police knights come to question you about the broken window, I must warn you, now you have angered Lilith and you too have joined the war against the demons. It is wise to get a seal marked on your body to keep your flesh pure." Amanda paused. "Tomorrow we go in search of another artefact, but for now we rest. Amanda placed the box back on the table, before fading away.

(UPDATE-4)

"Well, this day was fucked up." Dominic remarked as there was a strong knock at the door. "Well, we gotta make a story for the police, that won't make us sound high as fuck."

"Let me handle that." Tabitha moved towards the door.

Lilith (II)

On the luxury bed; Lilith rode a fit young man about twenty years of age, he had chiselled abs and a long rugged hair which complemented the light stubble on his tight jaw. "Woo! That's right, stud, give it to me!"

"Ohhh ahh." The young man came deep inside of the demoness, but did not lose his life energy to her. The session was interrupted by the entrance of two other men. As they approached, they knelt

"My demon goddess, I see you are enjoying one of our younger members." The older man spoke up while his younger accomplice remained silent. Lilith rose up and towered above the men.

"So good of you to answer of my summoning, Lord Farlow and Junior." Lilith brought the two men up onto her feet.

"Yes, of course. It is an honour to meet the one who we have served for so long."

"Yes, well. You see, before I send my boy toy on his mission, I need you to use the mystical power I granted you; to retrieve a special book I need." Lilith's boy toy came started to cuddle her from her behind as she spoke, Lilith responded by petting him.

"Of course, my goddess. That is why our cult exists." The two men bowed their heads as Lilith's tails swished side to side.

Lilith looked seductively towards her boy toy. "Let us continue from where we left off." She then pushed him back on the bed.

***Prologue***

After a police statement, it was conquered that the hotel was broken into by high level thieves, who were fought off and managed to escape. A scandal took place over the security issues surrounding the hotel but apart from that, there were no further harm.

In the morning, the four students had one of the markings found on the box, tattooed to their bodies, as Amanda explained it, Lilith was the most powerful demon alive and for now, the mark will keep her away from them while she is in her demonic form.

In the depths of Hal/Hell, the World Furnace acted as a Sprit engine, using the sprits of the wicked to fuel the travels of demons into our realm. Though it requires great power, it so far has managed to send two of them into our world.

Lord Farlow and members of Kane cult, began their move on the students, no mystical tattoo could keep the forces of men away. Lord Farlow and a few other upper members had mystical powers, granted by Lilith herself, before she was the queen the hell; it was the Dark lord who granted magic to men.

UPDATE:-5

She observed the group of students inspecting their tattoos, the skin around the tattoo were still bright red. Wrapped in cling film the markings looked excellent and well inked in. Samantha's new tattoo fitted into nicely with her others, they shared very similar themes.

"We should be sure to tip that tattoo artist with more gold." Amanda smiled; everyone turned to her and returned the smile but soon the happy emotions faded and were replaced by pleads of answers.

"So Amanda, how do you know this Lilith woman?" Tabitha pressed, Amanda sighed.

"Well, I think you all deserve an answer." Amanda cracked her knuckles and moved her neck from side to side before he spoke. "After I died, some men performed a ritual on my body, sending my soul to hell. There in the fiery pits of the world furnace, I languished until the day a demoness named Lilith decided that she wished to overthrow her master, with my help me rebelled and won the war." Amanda stopped to catch her breath.

Dominic raised his eyebrows. "But why are you two enemies?" He asked.

"Well, shortly after the war, the dark lord fell and his—I mean her the soul and powers were dissipated and shared amongst Lilith, some of her comrades and me. Both Lilith and I double crossed each other but I escaped into my own personal purgatory, which I found in the box." Amanda explained.

"Her?" Damian inquired.

"Well, after the dark one's last defeat on earth, the dark one's male form was destroyed so she remained as a female for the rest of her time." Amanda replied, the group remained silence and evermore confused save for Damian who looked as if he had followed ever word she said.

Damian pulled out his laptop and opened up the search engine. "So what is it that we need to recover?" He repeatedly tapped his laptop with his fingernail as he waited for an answer. "Come on, you said that you need our help." He said, again.

"Well, it is called the book of the three goddess or the book of ages." Amanda paused before rushing back into her speech "or the book of three." Amanda said, and Damian searched. The search engine only had mythological articles and artist impressions of the book.

Damian began to read of the articles, consequently from their university's page. "The book of the three goddesses or the book of three is a well-known artefact, an ancient book, said to have been written down by three goddesses from their journeys in Asthanthia." Damian began to skip and skim a few for words of text before continuing to read. "Said to be lost after the Second World War, the last known location was the UAK national library."

Everyone one hung their heads in disappointment; they lost much of their hopes. Damian looked around and began to sourer the internet, looking for old transfer manuscripts for the books. "I refuse to give up hope." Damian spoke in a harsh and determined tone.

Amanda smiled at his efforts and dedication to the cause but stood silent as something inside of her churned. "His aura, his appearance, something about him feels strange and yet familiar. Could it be?" Amanda thought to herself. "No-no-no. It would be impossible. Wouldn't it?" She tried to reassure herself.

Damian returns to the article and scrolled down a few more times. "Oh fuck." He drew the attentions of everyone in the room. "Look at this, Written by Professor Corrin Johnson. Tabitha, your dad wrote the article of the university."

"Aha, Seems about right, he is very obsessed when it comes to these kinds of things." Tabitha laughed off the coincidence "I should maybe, talk to my dad and see what he has to say." She added.

"Yeah, Me and Damian will search the web while you ask your dad and Amanda can try to see what she remembers of her past life." Samantha spoke as she came closer to Damian, hugging him. Dominic caught whiff of her new attraction towards Damian.

"So what err, should I do?" Dominic looked around, and tried he's best to become the centre of attention.

"Masturbate." Amanda said in and humorous tone but with a straight face and then a smile.

Dominic's face however, gave an unimpressed look. "Ha-ha." He spoke sarcastically.

"What? That's what I would have done." Amanda replied and everyone else laughed.

"Well, I've got to go, got some paper work and my dad to interrogate." Tabitha began to text her dad as she walked out. "Bye, guys." She bid farewell to her new best friends.

"Bye, Tabby." They replied.

In her text Tabitha wrote. "Daddy, xxx. Need to talk. Horny as well. Xxx"

Samantha and Damian began to click away on their laptops as they began their extracurricular research. Dominic began to walk out the door. "Well, I'm going off to sleep, or masturbate." Dominic said as she stepped through the door, but no one paid heed. "Dicks." He remarked as he his friends still did not give him attention however, all three heard and started grinning and holding back laughter.

"I too, must fade away. Good luck you too." Amanda waved before she was to disappear.

"Bye Amanda." Sam and Damian replied.

"I will also make sure Dominic's feelings aren't too hurt." She joked as she faded into nothingness.

As Dominic was peeing in the toilet, Amanda appearance next to him, "You know we all love you right?"

"Ahh." Dominic's piss went all over the place. "Fuck off." He said.

"Good." Amanda replied as she then faded once more.

"Fucking dicks." Dominic added.

A bottle of mouthwash sitting on the window sill was knocked into the bowl of the sink by an invisible Amanda; her faint laughter could have been heard.

UPDATE-6

The professor open the door for his daughter to come in through, she changed into slutty little outfit before she came, with her hair tied behind her head. "Are you ready for some father-daughter quality time?" She said in a seductive tone.

Professor Johnson grinned. "Yes I am." He let in his minx of a daughter, who sat on his bed. The professor sat by her and started to move his hands through her body. Tabitha bites her lips as she undid the bun behind her head. Her unravelled hair fell down to her shoulder and she handed the fabric that held her hair together. "Well, who's a naughty girl?" Professor Johnson inspected the fabric and saw that it was Tabitha's sexy panties that held the bun together, he looked at his daughter.

"That's right daddy that means, there nothing covering my pussy apart this dress" Tabitha smiles before she leaned in and kiss her father on the lips. Returning the kiss; Professor Johnson was now in full mouth to mouth with his daughter, her slutty tongue dancing with his.

The professor started to lift his daughter's dress, so finger her as they kissed with passion. Tabitha swung her feet to release both shoes, before allowing her body to fall onto the bed, her farther kissed her once more before flipping her over.

On her belly her dress was being unzipped, before it was comply peeled from her body. The professor took off his shirt to, display his physique topped off by few sliver chest hair. The professors then lie down and spread his daughter's arse cheeks. Admiring the cute pink arsehole; the professor began to lick it. "Oh, daddy, eat my arse." Tabitha moaned.

Continuously grinding her arse on his face, Tabitha began to finger her pussy, her juices dripped onto the blanket. The professor's tongue reached in every inch of her arsehole. Her moans increased as she pushed her father's head down in between her cheeks. "Oh daddy, eat my arse like groceries."

Johnson finally took his head out of the butt cheeks and stood up. "Wait here, princess." He proceeds to walk over to his suitcase and started to rummage through. Finally he found what he was looking for, a bottle of anal lube. Walking back to his daughter; the professor undid his trousers and boxer shorts to let out his marvellous cock.

"Here is a surprise to you." He spoke as he covered hi cock with lube, then his smothered Tabitha's cheeks with the product, before finally pouring it on her ass cheeks. The professor made sure that her rectum was fully lubed up, before he began to insert two fingers.

"Ahh, yes. Oh daddy." Tabitha moaned as the cold fingers warmed up inside of her. Professor Johnson decided it was time for his full cock. Slowly, the tip shaft entered her anus, stretching her ring as it went it. "Fuck, yes. Fuck me" Tabitha moaned as the rest of the cock soon followed.

"Yes, take it like a slut." The professor groaned as his cock was surrounded by his daughter's flesh. He began to pump her back and forth. Grabbing her hips; to control her lower body; the professor fucked his daughter.

Under her pussy; the blanket was extremely soaked in juices. Tabitha's feet wavered up and down as daddy's love sausage dug deep into her ring. Her anal canal felt good on Professor Johnson's cock. He placed his hand on her head, forcing her face into the blankets. "ohh ahh." She moaned as the fabric of the blank pressed against her face.

Letting his daughter feel the air on her face again; Professor Corrin Johnson lifted her head by her hair. "ahhh, daddy." Despite the discomfort, Tabitha's pleasure out weighted her pain. Professor Johnson came closer to his daughter's face. "I love you, my incest princess." He kissed her as his pumps increased and changed rhyme. "Ahhhhhh, fuck. I'm cummming, ahh." The professor let loose a massive cumshot into Tabitha's arsehole.

"Oh daddy, you love making a mess of me, don't you?" Tabitha kissed him back. Gathering his' breath and compoure; the professor sat on the edge of his bed. "Daddy, what do you know about the book of the three goddess?" Tabitha asked as she kissed his cheeks.

"Well, sweetie. It's an artefact." He replied.

"I know daddy, but what about rumours of its location."

"Why do you want to know about its location?"

"Just curious."

Professor Johnson scratched his beard. "Tell you what, sweetie. I will give you all I know about it if you clean my cock, deal?" Tabitha instantly got to the floor and started to lick her daddy's cock clean; whilst sitting in a squat positions, so some of the cum dripped out and leaked onto the floor.

"Well... When I was in the army, I heard rumours of a cult of men who traffic woman. They say, a thousand years ago, the cult helped bring back their master, the dark lord. The book was used by a group of warrior women to defeat him." The professor spoke as his daughter lick his cock clean; he could not help but notice that some of his cum had leaked out of her arse.

"And then?" Tabitha took the cock out of her mouth and put it back in after her speech was done.

The professor took deep breath. "I once heard a saying." The professor tried to search his mind for what to say. "In the courtyard, below the line, lay the book, that the goddess's called mine." The professor rubbed Tabitha's head as she finished 'cleaning' him. "I don't want you to get involved with such an artefact, the Kane cults are none to trifle with." The professor warned her.

"Okay daddy, I was just curious." Tabitha smiled.

"Good, you have the mind and body of your mother." Professor Corrin Johnson smiled. "Now lick up that mess on the floor. Tabitha turned to see the cum that had dripped from her asshole, and with one fell swoop, she began to lick it up.

The Professor smiled as he watches he's daughter's ass wriggle.

UPDATE:- 7

In her box; she rested while trying to remember what she could of the time she was alive. Samantha and Damian cuddled on the bed; they were tired from the research. There was a knocking at the door, and both students were knocked back into 'reality'. "Huh?" Samantha raised her head.

"Leave it, it's probably room service." Damian said, and he then lowered his head back into the bed.

"Open up you twats." Tabitha' voice boomed through the doors and shook both Samantha and Damian.

"Fuck, let's open it." Damian quickly in Tabitha.

"Alright...where's female Kasper?" Tabitha joked. From the box, a stream of faded ominous light spewed into the room and Amanda appear.

"Tabitha, have you found anything?" Amanda walked towards the woman. "And who is Kasper?" She asked.

"I spoke to my father; he mentioned something about some riddle or something along these lines." Tabitha rushed towards the laptop in the room. "Something like...In the courtyard, below the line, lay the book, that the goddess's called mine"

Amanda and the others stood still more confused than ever. Damian looked at Amanda. "Anything?" He asked her. Amanda just shook her head.

Despite not knowing, what the riddle was hinting at, Amanda did not give up. "In the courtyard...below the line... lay the book...that the goddess's called mine." She said slowly. "That's' it!" Amanda clicked her fingers. "In the courtyard, below the line, lay the book, that the goddess's called mine."

"Well then?" Samantha asked.

"Tabitha, search for the black line of Asthanthia." Amanda ordered, Tabitha quickly typed in the internet. She found tourist imagines of courtyards in and old black ruin.

"That's the courtyard where the blackline use to be." Amanda snapped. "The black line use to divide the Grim lands from the rest of Asthanthia."

"And that's where we will find your book?" Tabitha questioned.

"I am certain that the book is hidden somewhere beneath those ruins." Amanda replied.

"Well it's not that far from here." Damian added.

Tabitha Sighed "I'll grab the jeep."

UPDATE:- 8

"I will find Dominic." Amanda said before she faded away. Tabitha left the room to acquire a vehicle.

"So, just me and you." Samantha drew closer so Damian. "Me and you." Samantha giggled.

"Yup, just you and I, sitting in this room." Damian reaffirmed.

Samantha began to run her fingers up Damian's arm and then back down again, Damian looked surprised. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just remembering the time you saved us all from that bad demon." She replied playfully. Samantha worked up the courage and gave Damian a kiss on his lips. Shocked, Damian pulled away.

"What are you doing?" He asked again. Samantha lowered her head.

"I'm sorry, it's just that, after you rescued us, I felt like you and I share a bound of sorts, we're both alike, people don't really look at us twice." Samantha looked at Damian, who stared into blank space, before returning once more. Samantha kissed Damian again, but this time he did not pull away.

"Your right, we are two of the same kind." He stroked her black silky hair and threw her on the bed." Samantha's heart began to race, she has never had sex with another man for free, and when she was a prostitute, sex was different.

The two young lovers began to strip off each other as they kissed each other, on the lips, on the neck and the chest. Damian took off her bra and exposed her tattooed breast; he smiled as he started to suck her nipples. "ohh ahh" Sam let go a sigh of pleasure.

Damian took off his top, to reveal his broad shoulders but minimum muscles; however he did find himself working out more that often, since attending this year of university, and that was showing. Samantha and Damian both fumbled with his zipper and belt, but soon those came off.

Damian peeled Samantha's tight leather trousers and wrenched it off, revealing her neatly shaved pussy. He kissed her through her panties and felt them moisten. "Damian, kiss me there" Samantha gave a faint whimper.

Removing the panties, Damian began to spread her pussy and started to move his tongue, over her labia, teasing her in every way. After Samantha gave a few more faint moans of pleasure, Damian did the honours and stuck his tongue in deep. "Ohh, Dame." Samantha cried out.

Damian's tongue soon found its way to the citreous of the girl, and began to expertly lick her luscious love bean. Samantha held Damian's head to her pussy as he lapped up her juices like a thirsty beast. Using his hands, Damian slightly raised Samantha's lower body and pulled her close to him. With each second going by, Samantha's body began to tremble.

Soon after, Damian stopped. He wiped his mouth clean and started to kiss Samantha on her thighs, moving towards her, almost upright. Samantha used her feet to remove Damian's boxer shorts as he came towards her, her efforts only succeeded in releasing his cock, Damian did the rest to take of his boxer.

His cock was hard as it entered her pussy; Samantha moaned and jerked her body upwards, to grind her lady parts more against Damian's penis. "argg, fuck." Damian groaned as he fucked Samantha. Her breasts jumped and down as Damian thrusted her deep.

As the young man kissed his lover, he felt her nipples rubbing against him, teasing him, he could not resist but to worship her firm tattooed breasts. Damian moved his head closer to them and opened his mouth, taking in the whole right breast. "mmmh" He sucked on her nipples as his cock thrusted deep into her.

As the young man kissed his lover, he felt her nipples rubbing against him, teasing him, he could not resist but to worship her firm tattooed breasts. Damian moved his head closer to them and opened his mouth, taking in the whole right breast. "mmmh" He sucked on her nipples as his cock thrusted deep into her.

Damian's mouth moved from Samantha's breast and unto her neck as he moved up her body once more, grabbing a fist of Samantha's hair, he yanked her head up "Ow." Samantha welp but Damian just began to work his way up her neck. A part of him wanted to bite her, but soon, he came back to his sense. "Sorry, Samantha." He apologised and kissed her head.

"It's okay." Samantha was use to even rougher sex. Crossing her legs around his waist, she took in all of his cock, her pussy was moist and ready to cum, and so was Damian. Adamant on not having children before they graduate, Damian pulled and brought his cock to Samantha's lips. She knew what she was to do. Still fingering herself; Samantha let in the gush of semen into her mouth.

"Arrggg." Damian groaned as he exploded into her mouth, as she was taking in semen; Samantha too came.

"OHh ohh ahhhh, I'm cumming." She screamed as the white fluid drippled down from her mouth, to her chin and then her breasts.

Lilith (I)

The dark ominous room was lit up torches, candles held by people, and a giant bond fire. The cold of the room seem to have vanished and its brick walls were kept warm and welcoming. On the raised platform, stood a giant statue of Lilith in her demonic form. Before Lilith usurped the dark lord, it was his likeness in stone that they faced towards in their rituals.

All around the room were men in robes with golden masks and around them, naked womenn with chained collars; also wearing gold masks. The ritual sex involved varies acts of male dominance. All members were men; the women were just playthings, to serve a high purpose.

Six women were bent down, and were penetrated by two men at the same time. When the men would fuck the women, they would leave their candles on top of her back. The only time a woman was permitted to move her mask was when she was sucking a cock, and only then, it was by a couple of inches. "Ohh, ahh." They would moan; trying their best not to drop the candles.

Update:-9

All twelve men ejaculated in unison, filling up the woman's holes. Fixing their robe; the men stepped away; taking their candles with them so let the next batch of men take their fill. The new set of men began their part, laying their small candles on the woman's back and then sticking their cocks deep in the woman's holes.

When the second set of men finished, the third and final set began their fulfilment of the ritual. Still they fucked the woman with great unison, as if they were practicing this all their lives. Near the end of the third run, one of the women began to gag more than usual, her balance suffered greatly and both of the candles fell off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She pleaded, but the men looked unhindered by this, the others continued to fuck their woman while the other two just simply masturbated over the careless woman. Once the men had finished, they stepped aside and picked up their candles.

From above, Lilith came down unto the platform, in front of her statue. The men had taken a knee before her. "My servants, I bestow upon you my grace and honour." Lilith spoke to her mases. She looked around and observed the army of kneeling men and woman. "I have seen all the activities that you have done so far." She took a pause. "And all the faults that have occurred." Lilith stared at the cowering girl.

"You there." Snapping her fingers; she called out to the woman who dropped the candle off the back. Though the cowering woman's head was down, she could feel Lilith's eyes burning into her.

Looking up in with teary eyes she spoke. "Me? My goddess?" Her voice was full of fear, fear that everyone could have sensed.

"Yes you, come up here." Lilith called her up. The woman looked no older than nineteen, and was a tall yet petite thing with light brown skin and big breasts; for her figure. As she stood in front of Lilith, she trembled with fear. "What is your name?" Lilith demanded.

"Ai—Aisha." The woman spilled out.

"Well then, Aisha. You shall have the honour of being the pain bitch, for this evening's dinner party and after that; you will find yourself in the absolute worse brothel on this planet." Lilith said.

"No! Please, please not that." She cried out as she was dragged by two large men. "Please, another chance."

"Prep her for the activities and then her journey." Lilith gave last minute orders to the guards. Clearing her throat she returned to her usual speech. "Now then, you men beneath me shall serve as new members to our society; I give you all my blessing." As Lilith finished speaking, the men began to kiss her toes, one by one.

At the after party in the club house, the robed men were now dressed in tuxedoes, as they eat, drank, fucked and played with the serving girls. Lilith sat in Lord Farlow's seat in his absence, but even if he was here, Lilith would have still taken his seat.

The club house was the most lavish building, imaginable. With serving girls being subject to S&M and treating the need of all the male members, only the elite could enjoy the experience fully.

"So how do you like the cult's work?" Farlow Jr. leaned over to the demoness.

Lilith smile as she sipped Champaign. "I love the work you do, but." Lilith paused, and Farlow Jr. looked disturbed by her silence.

"But what? My goddess." Farlow Jr. looked worried and Lilith could see that, it amused her.

"You're all a little too..." Lilith paused as she saw that Aisha was being brought it. "Oh look." Lilith sprung from her seat and dodged the crowd of serving girls. Lilith knew that the more she avoided the subject, the more it would eat out of Farlow Jr.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pain slut for this evening... Aisha!" The announcer took off the woman's blinded fold. Lilith rubbed her fingers on Aisha pussy, she shuttered.

"Oh what a treat, we have." Lilith revelled in teasing the woman right before she got fucked. Lilith began to whip the woman with her tail.

"Ow, ow, Mistress." She cried, but it made no difference to Lilith, the demoness knew that she would be enjoying this brown beautiful babe. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

Aisha was finally being restrained and suspended with her feet spread in the air, Lilith could not resist, and she sat on Aisha's face and rubbed her panties on the woman's mouth. "Lick my cunt, slut." Lilith demanded as she took off her panties and rode Aisha's tongue.

"Aisha is free to be fucked by anyone." Lilith called out. Though there were many girls restrained for the member's pleasure, Aisha drew the most attention. A man took out his harden cock and slipped it deep into Aisha's wet pussy. "That's right, please your masters." Lilith called out as she whipped Aisha's bound feet with her tail.

A whole crowd began to gather around Aisha, as multiple men started to use her holes. They even brought whips and paddle to punish her further. Within a minute, the man fucking her; came inside of her pussy, her cunt oozed with white cream.

Lilith decided to come off Aisha's face, so that more men could start fucking her. Lilith watched as a multitude cocks fill her hole. Smug, she slapped Aisha's ass, and encouraged more men to fuck her.

"Oh look here, the artillery has arrived." Lilith said as she observed two men bring in a fucking machine; they adjusted it so the dildo could enter Aisha's pussy. As she sucked more eager cocks, Lilith grabbed Aisha's hair as the machine began to fuck her pussy. "Say you like it."

"I like it, I like it." Aisha said in a muffled tone.

Lilith whipped Aisha's breast. "Say that again, this time properly."

"I like it, mistress."

"Good."

Throughout the hour, Lilith enjoyed, watching Aisha squirm, at the end of the activity, Aisha was no more than a pile of filthy shivering meat. Her light brown skin was covered in sticky hot cum, making them glisten and shine. Lilith stood over Aisha, moving the girls face with her foot. She got on one knee and grabbed Aisha's face and planted a deep kiss on her. "Enjoy your time at the world's worse brothels." She whispered in her ear. "Take her away, prep her for transport." Lilith ordered her men.